Disinfectant...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Last edited:

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Josho, don't stick your foot in your mouth. Before you get too deep in this foolishness, go back and look at what Trump was talking about. He was asking if there was any way to introduce LIGHT into the infected people, since the virus seems to die when exposed to the disinfecting qualities of LIGHT.

You have been duped by a "trigger word" the media chose to dangle in front of us.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I watched the briefing. I know, first hand, what he said. He never suggested drinking (nor shooting-up) Lysol.

I will have to watch the thing tomorrow, I only heard a bit of it. Goodnight.

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NBC fake news.

Doctors use poisons to kill cancer cells. Trump only suggested that there "may" be a possible avenue to poison a virus!

That someone should drink Lysol or other cleaning fluids is the invention in the mind of Morons that seek propaganda and not truth!

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, it reached our news, but it was taken out of context......what I cannot understand is how they had to warn people not to drink it, It’s pretty obvious !!
Rita
Well, in much of this Media misrepresentation, Trump is his own worst enemy. His ego has him loving to argue. (Something I consider kind of self-defeating) And, he goes on and on, running his mouth until he has finally given them probably close to a hundred different ways to misrepresent almost anything he says, anytime.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The current counsel from the authorities is to frequently wash hands. It seems that soap gets rid of the virus. Shall we start eating soap perhaps?
Actually, there might be some seriousness there. Could not some SAFE part of soap (whatever kind of SAFE chemical is effective) be used internally?

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I take it you didn't read the article?
I read part of it. Since coronavirus is found more in the lungs, an aerosol application makes more sense to me. You would also be breathing a lot out too, making it a lot easier to prevent overdosing. Injecting it as Trump was talking about makes no sense.