• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you have crossed over from death to life, then you are "translated from Darkness to LIGHT", having become a Child of the Light by being born again as a new creation of Christ.....and "Christ is the Light of The world."

"Children of the Light", exist IN CHRIST>.......Spiritually, born again INTO the Spirit of God.
There is no sin found there.
So, when you obsess on "sin" and self saving, as you do, its because you do not understand what it means to HAVE BECOME....."a new creation in Christ".
You missed it, lol. But I'm not surprised. Even after I show you this you'll still reject it. Watch.
Notice Jesus said BELIEVERS have eternal life and won't come under judgment.
Just check it out in the original Greek, if you dare. 'Believes' is a PRESENT tense verb. BELIEIVING people have eternal life and will not come under judgment. You say even NOT BELIEVING people can have eternal life and will not come under judgment.

I've shown you this truth over and over in the scriptures, even in your own narrow 'Paul only' gospel. But you just keep rejecting it. This obstinance to the truth of scripture will visit you on the day of Judgment. It is then your labor in the field and building of God will be exposed for what it is and, assuming you are a believing person, you will escape the judgment yourself but only as by fire, like a person barely escaping a burning building.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You missed it, lol. But I'm not surprised. Even after I show you this you'll still reject it. Watch.
Notice Jesus said BELIEVERS have eternal life and won't come under judgment.

Just exchange the word believers for "the born again", and you have understood the verse.

All BELIEVERS are BORN AGAIN, Ferris.

Understand?

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me show you how to see something that you have not seen yet.

Look at this verse.

"whatever is NOT Of Faith, is sin".

See that?
So, if you lose faith, then you have none...so thats a SIN, according to that verse.

But if you are born again, then this sin of not having faith, is just one more sin that is not charged against you.

2 Corinthians 5:19

Romans 4:8

It could be that one day, you are going to understand that God created His Salvation, so that a human being can't mess it up.
He had to do this, or we would, Ferris.
Lol, this is funny.
If you'll just read the chapter you'll see this has NOTHING to do with losing faith in Christ. It has everything to do with having faith, or not having faith to partake in something that some in the church think is okay, and others in the church think is not okay to partake in. In fact because this whole thing is in the context of the church...you know, believing people...faith in Christ is the established foundation which makes the issue of partaking or not partaking relevant!

You know, it's okay to not understand scripture and for us to sort it out among ourselves as we teach and learn from one another but it's your arrogance that makes you a special case around here, lol. Have you ever been corrected about ANYTHING, lol?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Lol, this is funny.
If you'll just read the chapter you'll see this has NOTHING to do with losing faith in Christ. ?

What proves you have lost faith in Christ?

Simple.

You dont believe that Christ keeps you saved, and until you do, your faith is broken.
Thats a fact.
You are "fallen from Grace".

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just exchange the word believers for "the born again", and you have understood the verse.

All BELIEVERS are BORN AGAIN, Ferris.

Understand?
But when you do that you change the word 'believes' to 'not believes'.
Shame, shame! Can't do that.
This will visit you again on the day of Judgment. You're building a house of straw. Your work will go up in flames.

Last edited:

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What proves you have lost faith in Christ?

Simple.

You dont believe that Christ keeps you saved, and until you do, your faith is broken.
Thats a fact.
You are "fallen from Grace".
Lol, what a deflection!
This is funny.

I have complete faith that Jesus keeps me saved.
I sure don't do that! I CAN'T do that, lol!
I don't even try.
God keeps me safe by his power through my faith (1 Peter 1:5).
Faith is what gives one access to the saving power of God.
You say that is a works gospel, lol.
Tell it to Peter, not me!

I'm telling you. This will visit you again on the day of Judgment.
You will either be one saved as by fire, or destroyed as a destroyer of the temple of God.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
But when you do that you change the word 'believes' to 'not believes'.

The reason there is no verse that says...>"if you stop believing after you are born again, you are no longer born again", is because Christ in YOU, is not going anywhere, which explains why there is no verse that Says Jesus will LEAVE YOU.

Now you teach something different, as your idea of "self saving" and "broken faith".

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Lol, what a deflection!
This is funny.

I have complete faith that Jesus keeps me saved.

And Christ in the born again, is their Eternal Security.
And what they believe, after they are already born again, can't affect "Christ in You" as you can't stop being Born again.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And what they believe, after they are already born again, can't affect "Christ in You" as you can't stop being Born again.
Think what you want about whether or not the person who stopped believing ever really did believe. Unbelievers are not born again for that argument to even matter, lol! The point you keep denying is the person who is not believing is not born again. It doesn't matter if they ever really believed or not. They are an unbeliever, and unbelievers are not saved/born again. They will go to the fiery place when Jesus comes back because unbelievers do not inherit the kingdom.

Your argument is so insane I can't believe it has any place in the church today, but it does because we have so many unbelievers in the church today, brought into the church by the comforting lie that their unchanged, unconverted, ungodly life doesn't indicate anything about whether or not they are saved and ready to face Christ at the Judgment. This lie that you teach will visit you on the day of Judgment. Your work is going to go up in flames.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I am presently believing and trusting in the blood of Christ. I have been doing that for 36 years. How is that a change of mind, lol?

If you can shift from trying to keep believing , and into ....I know who i HAVE Believed, then you can begin to understand that the BLood of Jesus has become the "one time eternal sacrifice for sin".... yours.

You might come to this knowledge of the Truth one day.
Some who are deceived, do find their way back to the Light.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Think what you want about whether or not the person who stopped believing ever really did believe.

Being born again proves that God believes they Believed.
Otherwise He would not have made them His Son/Daughter.
He would not have forgiven their sin, or given them the New Birth.

If you dont have all that, then you have not believed.... Thats the proof.
The Proof is in the POSSESSING...."the Gift of Salvation".
You have it, or you dont.
If you dont then Jesus does not KNOW YOU< and you will DEPART to HELL like a bullet, after you stop breathing.
Thousands already have, today. Many were water baptized and very religious and could cut and paste verses on a forum.

They were not born again.

"you must be born again".

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a big 'duh'.
Every believer knows that, lol.
Every true believer knows that the security of salvation lies in the efficacy of Christ's ministry, not in their ability to save themselves. That's why they are believers! They believe that Christ is the only way to be saved!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
That's a big 'duh'.
Every believer knows that, lol.
!

If you knew it, then you NOT would be on a public christian forum, trying to prove what you must DO, to try to STAY SAVED.

So, you have no eternal security, unless you 'hold unto your faith, and THAT is not trust in CHRIST , (who is your eternal security), to keep you saved.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
But if I KEEP doing that, that's me trying to save myself in a works gospel, right?
That's so absurd I can't believe you think that, lol!
What a joke!

You dont keep yourself saved., as you didn't save yourself to begin with.., if you are born again.
So, trying to keep yourself saved, is to not trust in Jesus who saved you, already.
= Broken faith.
You dont understand this, and keep proving in for over a year on my Threads.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
then you can begin to understand that the BLood of Jesus has become the "one time eternal sacrifice for sin".... yours.
Everybody knows this, lol! I mean among true believers. This is right out of Hebrews!
The point you keep evading and denying is that the one time, all sufficient sacrifice for sin is for BELIEVING people, not UNBELIEVING people!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Everybody knows this,

If you knew it, then you would NOT be on a public christian forum, trying to prove what you must DO, to try to STAY SAVED.

So, you have no eternal security, unless you 'hold unto your faith, and THAT is not trust in CHRIST , who is your eternal security, to keep you saved.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, you have no eternal security, unless you 'hold unto your faith, and THAT is not trust in CHRIST
Don't tell me, tell Paul, lol!

"fight the good fight, 19holding on to faith and a good conscience" 1 Timothy 1:18-19
I can't wait to see what ridiculous argument you use to show this doesn't really mean what it says or implies, lol!

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you knew it, then you would NOT be on a public christian forum, trying to prove what you must DO, to try to STAY SAVED.
You just can't stay off your one-trick pony, lol!
We're not even talking about whether one can lose their salvation or not. We're talking about whether unbelieving people are born again, saved, converted, changed and ready to meet Jesus when he returns.