• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the OSAS manual for self-imputed righteousness by faith alone without works.
You don't have to subscribe to OSAS to see how justification (being made righteous) is a gift of God's mercy and grace received through faith in that grace and mercy. Your righteous works after having received God's righteousness show you to have received that free gift, they don't make you receive God's righteousness. Your good works justify you as being one who has received God's righteousness by faith.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
How does one prove they are born again? The Bible tell us. Do you know?

If you have not the spirit of God in you, you are none of his. is the "spiritual" understanding.

And this is followed by works that are related to this verse...>"Present your body a living sacrifice".

The way that most people can tell they have the HolySpirit (Christ in you the Hope of Glory), is that they become very sin sensitive, whereas before they just enjoyed sinning.
Now, carnal behavior is painful to commit, it "feels wrong".

Also, as you get older, you can look back over your life and SEE where God changed you, changed your path, and protected you from bad decisions and bad situations and bad people.

You can also count the prayers that God has answered.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you have not the spirit of God in you, you are none of his. is the "spiritual" understanding.

And this is followed by works that are related to this verse...>"Present your body a living sacrifice".

The way that most people can tell they have the HolySpirit (Christ in you the Hope of Glory), is that they become very sin sensitive, whereas before they just enjoyed sinning.
Now, carnal behavior is painful to commit, it "feels wrong".

Also, as you get older, you can look back over your life and SEE where God changed you, changed your path, and protected you from bad decisions and bad situations and bad people.

You can also count the prayers that God has answered.
So you're saying that the Holy Spirit manifested in your life shows if you are born again.
This is precisely why the Holy Spirit NOT manifesting in your life shows you are not born again.

We are not to give false comfort to people who show they do not have the Holy Spirit inside of them in salvation. We are to exhort them to make their calling and election sure by seeking the manifestation of the Holy Spirit in their lives. If they find out they can't make their calling and election sure that way THEY NEED TO GET BORN AGAIN, not be fooled into thinking they are born again despite the absence of the evidence of being born again.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So you're saying that the Holy Spirit manifested in your life shows if you are born again.
This is precisely why the Holy Spirit NOT manifesting in your life shows you are not born again.

What fruit of the Holy Spirit is shown when you deny that Jesus keeps you saved, who Himself is Salvation, regarding all the born again....

You show NONE, ZERO.

Here is your idea of Salvation.

"if i hold unto my faith......if i DO THAT, then i get to go to heaven"...

So, in your case, you are trusting not in Christ but in "holding onto your faith".

You are the typical self savor, who found A verse, and for you that the entire new Testament.

Its a tragic reality, regarding your "preaching", that you never found Hebrews 13:9 first...
But you didnt, and that is why there is no GRACE or CROSS in your Theology, there is only..."holding on to faith", hoping this will keep you out of Hell.

Now, did you want to post your one verse?
I know you are burning in your flesh to post it 3 or 4 times...so, go ahead.
Prove your Legalism, again and again, Ferris.= Keep trusting in FAITH, instead of trusting in CHRIST.

Last edited:

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Peter tells us how here:

5...make every effort to add to your faith virtue; and to virtue, knowledge; 6and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; 7and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love. 8For if you possess these qualities and continue to grow in them, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9But whoever lacks these traits is nearsighted to the point of blindness, having forgotten that he has been cleansed from his past sins.10Therefore, brothers, strive to make your calling and election sure. For if you practice these things (the qualities of the Spirit listed above) you will never stumble, 11and you will receive a lavish reception into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ." 2 Peter 1:5-11

In summary, the effort to add the things of the Spirit to your faith will reveal whether or not you really have faith and are born again. People who are not born again will not be able to confirm an election and calling they do not have. And so they should recognize that they are not born again and seek to be so. Instead, there's a movement in the church today that comforts people in their lostness instead of doing what the Bible says to do: Strive to confirm one's calling and election.

Many, many born again people have testimonies of getting saved that way. They heard the gospel of Christ and with joy they then tried to live for God only to end in failure. That failure eventually lead them to throwing themselves on the mercy of God in despair and being genuinely born again (Luke 18:13-14). Instead, we now tell people that their failure means nothing and that they really are born again despite all the evidence to the contrary.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What fruit of the Holy Spirit is shown when you deny that Jesus keeps you saved, who Himself is Salvation, regarding all the born again....

You show NONE, ZERO.

Here is your idea of Salvation.

"if i hold unto my faith......if i DO THAT, then i get to go to heaven"...

So, in your case, you are trusting not in Christ but in "holding onto your faith".

You are the typical self savor, who found A verse, and for you that the entire new Testament.

Its a tragic reality, regarding your "preaching", that you never found Hebrews 13:9 first...
But you didnt, and that is why there is no GRACE or CROSS in your Theology, there is only..."holding on to faith", hoping this will keep you out of Hell.

Now, did you want to post your one verse?
I know you are burning in your flesh to post it 3 or 4 times...so, go ahead.
Prove your Legalism, again and again, Ferris.= Keep trusting in FAITH, instead of trusting in CHRIST.
OMGosh, you're riding your one-trick pony again, lol. How pathetic.
Can't you ever stick to the topic being discussed? We're talking about works showing if you really have God's righteousness in a born again experience in the first place and you have to go back to your meaningless argument about whether or not you can lose your salvation. Let's make sure people are even saved in the first place before we entertain ourselves with the curious but meaningless argument about whether or not one can lose their salvation.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
OMGosh, you're riding your one-trick pony again, lol. How pathetic.

Yes, the Cross of Christ is my one track.
There is no other.
Believe it.

1 Corinthians 1:18

Now, run to your savior faith and give it some praise, and i'll stay right here lifting up the Cross against every heretic who comes to ME, again and again.
As you have found out, again and again.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, the Cross of Christ is my one track.
There is no other.
Believe it.

Now, run to your savior faith and give it some praise, and i'll stay right here lifting up the Cross against every heretic that come to ME to receive it.
You never, ever talk about making sure people are saved in the first place and are not false believers for your OSAS argument to have any relevance. Your misguided, one track teaching comforts unsaved, unconverted, unrighteous, not born again people into thinking they are born again when they aren't at all. You're building a house of straw that won't make it through the coming flames of God's judgment. And, assuming you yourself are saved, you will receive no reward for your futile labor in the field and building of God. You're planting fruitless tares and building straw huts. You need to start planting fruit bearing stalks of wheat and building houses made of imperishable materials that will withstand the coming fire.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You never, ever talk about making sure people are saved

What you said is an unprovable lie.
Just one more, as you are just a TROLL.
Youve been Modded about that constant behavior, so, you might want to grow a brain today, and put the brakes on your carnal flesh issue, Ferris.

Here is the thing....>I teach that GOD, through Christ, Keeps you Saved.

If you can't comprehend that this is BEHOLD teaching, eternal security, then that explains, partially, why you are not able to trust Christ to keep you saved.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What you said is an unprovable lie.
Just one more, as you are just a TROLL.

If you can't comprehend that this is BEHOLD teaching, eternal security, then that explains why you are not able to trust Christ to keep you saved.
How is telling people their unrighteous, ungodly, wicked lives somehow testify to them being born again, righteous, new creations in Christ????? You NEVER tell people what the Bible says about your righteous life being what shows if you are born again, and that an unrighteous life shows you're not. Never!

Stop evading!

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah I know that's the ONE thing you talk about, lol.
How 'bout telling people what the Bible says about knowing if you're born again in the first place or not for your one-track teaching to even have any relevance to a person?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
How is telling people their unrighteous, ungodly, wicked lives!

I dont have a life as you described, first of all..
And also, i dont talk to people here about their lives, i talk to them about their Salvation.

See, a real Teacher- Minister, understands that God saves the UNGODLY.
If He saves the UNGODLY< then its obvious that if you are not perfect later, you have the same Salvation.

Salvation is Christ on the Cross......not you holding on to your faith and not you trying to be good.

God does not accept PERFORMANCE to save you.
GOD only accepts what He has PROVIDED to save you, and to keep you saved. = God's Grace, which is the Cross of Christ.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If He saves the UNGODLY< then its obvious that if you are not perfect later, you have the same Salvation.
Not talking about perfection here. I'm talking about thinking you're changed when there obviously is not change. The Bible says that person is just that, unchanged, unconverted. This has nothing to do with sinless perfection.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you like to avoid it, and i can understand why you would, Ferris.
I have countless posts in on-line forums about your one and only favorite topic, OSAS.

The ungodly, unchanged, unconverted, unrighteous life does not mean you are always saved despite how you live. It means you are not even born again for it to matter.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
How is telling people their unrighteous, ungodly, wicked lives

Ferris,

the reason you sin and confess, after all these years you say you are a Christian, is because you are focused on SIN.

This is why you want to talk about.... : """"" telling people their unrighteous, ungodly, wicked lives""""

So, you presume that Myself and the other members of this forum need to hear someone who does not understand Salvation, tell them about their """"unrighteous, ungodly, wicked lives"""

Who are you to be their Judge, ??????

So, the reason i dont judge people here regarding their walk with Christ, is because that does not help them find perfected faith or perfected discipleship.
I talk to them, i teach them, regarding....>How to understand their Salvation, so that they can "work it out", and by doing this, by coming into real faith, .. God then brings them into this....>"Christ always Gives me the Victory".

You know NOTHING about this, and pretending you do in the next post, is just a meaningless as your last 50 posts.

In fact, you actually gave me a "LOL"....because i only want to talk about the Cross,.... 1 Corinthians 2:2.... so that real believers might focus on SALVATiON, correctly.
From that "renewed mind", God's Grace empowers them to live the Holy Life they are seeking.

You, Ferris, can't teach them this spiritual reality, as you can't provide what you don't possess.
Believe it.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the reason you sin and confess, after all these years you say you are a Christian, is because you are focused on SIN.
No, I confess my sin because it interrupts fellowship with the Holy Spirit. Anybody who says they are a saved Christian who is sinning willy-nilly thinking it's no big deal and can't tell the effect it has on the felt presence of God in their lives is either not really saved, or does not have an intimate familiarity with the Holy Spirit. Unconfessed sin ruins intimacy with God just like intimacy in marriage is ruined by the sin of one of the partners in that marriage. If you do not know this then you do not know what it means to have an intimate relationship with God. It's all in your head.

Last edited:

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is why you want to talk about.... : """"" telling people their unrighteous, ungodly, wicked lives""""
When you bring up these stupid doctrines that say your sin doesn't matter because you are born again that is when I am quick to set people straight that your sin does matter. Purposely and willingly living in your old sinful life means you simply aren't born again. You lack the deeds that John, James, and Paul all say accompanies the faith that saves. You are not ready to meet Jesus when he returns. Your life proves it.

Last edited: