Do you know any faithful Christian couples who became divorced?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't recall knowing such people but I've only been a faithful Christian for 7 years.

Have you known any?

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't recall knowing such people but I've only been a faithful Christian for 7 years.

Have you known any?
What does faithful mean to you? of God?

My wife and I were married in 1972. We received the baptism of the Holy Ghost in 1976. We are serving today. I have known people in churches who obtained divorces, but who am I to say they ever faithful toward God and then changed their minds? Perhaps... but God knows, does He not?

Reactions: Patrick1966

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know of some that claimed to be Christian get divorced. I know of Unequally yoked; that is, a person becomes a Christian during their marriage and the very unsaved spouse divorced them. Most cases the couples stay together, but some are just polar opposite of each after the salvation of the spouse.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I met a random person named sam 79 years old with a wife be been married with for 42 years they met a church. One day at walmart he told me very much about the goodness of the Lord.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know of some that claimed to be Christian get divorced. I know of Unequally yoked; that is, a person becomes a Christian during their marriage and the very unsaved spouse divorced them. Most cases the couples stay together, but some are just polar opposite of each after the salvation of the spouse.
Thank you.

I am remarried after a divorce. Looking back, our problem was that we were not focused on Christ. Had we been, we would still be married. Live and learn. :)

Reactions: amadeus

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Do you know any faithful Christian couples who became divorced?​

do you know any faithful Christians who aren't sinners?

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
My ex never came to faith - I came to faith three years into my marriage. He was unfaithful but we just had so many different attitudes in the end. However he had no grounds to divorce me , so I divorced him as he got engaged to someone else !!!!!!

Reactions: Rockerduck

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I still don't know why my brother and his wife divorced. They both were faithful Christians. All he would tell me through the tears was "there were some long-standing issues". I never suspected. :cry:

I wish that didn't have to happen. His ex is a dear lady. My wife and I still maintain contact with her.