Do you looking forward for the Lord Jesus return ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Chloe See
Welcome to the forum!

Right here and right now in my heart. There may be an external appearance, but the most important one is in me. That is where Jesus is appearing and that is where we want to see Him, is it not?
Give God the glory!

Reactions: bbyrd009

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you looking forward for the Lord Jesus return ?
Welcome!

I did...but now I see Him as He is. Having gone to the Father (whom is spirit), He has come again in spirit that I may be where He is also, and now as Paul made clear, it is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me.

Hallelujah!

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes always gonna be awsome. Love just emitting from him. But I aint in a mad hurry there a whole load of people who dont know Him yet, I want Gods heart yto love them. Seek them. I want a real genuine heart to reach the Christians to that dont know Him.

Reactions: 101G

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ha, i get you, but you might explain why not

For a ton of reasons, almost none of the major events have occurred in Revelation for one, and before Jesus comes, the anti-Christ must have his way, so people might as well get this "Jesus is coming soon" crap out of their minds right now. It is no secret within the "truther" community of the agenda to form all nations under different supranational E.U style governments, to then unite them under a single global authority. Its been well written about by the powers that be behind the throne, and this is exactly the thing that was prophesied to occur by Daniel. As far as I can see, I'm the only one that see's Daniels prophecy of the four beasts for what it really is.

I've made videos explaining the difference between Daniels prophecy of the beasts and Johns in revelation. Daniels prophesy is about four different kingdoms that are supposed to rise before the "little horn", "the beast" even appears. By the time you get to Revelation 13 however, which is well after the beast rises from the bottomless pit, all four beasts are described as one. This is one thing among many events that I'm expecting to occur over the next few decades, along with the formation of a cashless economic system, the very notion of which any dictator would be salivating for. I should not have to explain why, knowing what happens in Revelation 13, and of course, common sense.

Last edited:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Maybe the End, and the marriage supper of the Lamb.

But, as we are never separated from the Lord...we are already in His presence.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe the End, and the marriage supper of the Lamb.

But, as we are never separated from the Lord...we are already in His presence.

The holy spirit, the comforter is in our midst, but Jesus Christ is not. If we were in his presence, the world would be on its knee's begging for mercy, because when he returns, he isn't going be the nice guy we knew him to be the first go around....thankfully.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The holy spirit, the comforter is in our midst, but Jesus Christ is not. If we were in his presence, the world would be on its knee's begging for mercy, because when he returns, he isn't going be the nice guy we knew him to be the first go around....thankfully.
You should really stop inferring what you do not understand.

Revelation 22:20
He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming quickly.”

John 14:18
I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.

Matthew 28:20 [Full Chapter]
lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

2 Corinthians 13:5
Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?

Galatians 2:20
I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me

Reactions: Sword

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me
I am in the Father and He in me and we make our dwelling in you
I will never leave you nor forsake you.

Reactions: Helen and ScottA

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

:rolleyes: You should really stop inferring what you claim I don't know, apparently you haven't learned your lesson from before in claiming I have an "elementary" understanding of scripture.

(John 16:1-9) "These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended. {2} They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. {3} And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me. {4} But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you. {5} But now I go my way to him that sent me; and none of you asketh me, Whither goest thou? {6} But because I have said these things unto you, sorrow hath filled your heart. {7} Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. {8} And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: {9} Of sin, because they believe not on me;"

Jesus Christ ain't here. If he was, then the Holy Spirit cannot be here. How about you stop taking little pieces of scripture to rob them of its context.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So it is your belief that Jesus is physically present here on earth? That's what he was referring to. The physical presence of Jesus.

g

Reactions: Dcopymope

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:rolleyes: You should really stop inferring what you claim I don't know, apparently you haven't learned your lesson from before in claiming I have an "elementary" understanding of scripture.

Jesus Christ ain't here. If he was, then the Holy Spirit cannot be here. How about you stop taking little pieces of scripture to rob them of its context.
Jesus said, "I go to the Father." He went.
Jesus said, "Surely I am coming quickly." He came...and did "not leave us" and is with us "until the end of the age", and "it is no longer I who live, but Christ in me."

You cannot reconcile what you claim with the word of God (elementary or otherwise), let alone one passage.

Your claim is meaningless.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So it is your belief that Jesus is physically present here on earth? That's what he was referring to. The physical presence of Jesus.

g
"To live is Christ." That is the only physical presence of Christ on earth. But it is not His physical presence that makes it so, it is our physical presence and His spiritual presence: "Christ in us."

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
"To live is Christ." That is the only physical presence of Christ on earth. But it is not His physical presence that makes it so, it is our physical presence and His spiritual presence: "Christ in us."
Boom Baby there it is. Sweet

Reactions: Pisteuo

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you know that when you hope for the speedy return of Christ, you are by default hoping for the destruction of countless multitudes of nonbelievers. You're basically hoping for the destruction of all mankind.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So it is your belief that Jesus is physically present here on earth? That's what he was referring to. The physical presence of Jesus.g

And that's why I'm a hairs breath away from putting him on ignore. If he wants to pretend like he doesn't know what I'm referring to, then he can play that game with someone else. No, he is not among us, his physical presence is with the Father in heaven. The "Jesus is with us" clowns can't have it both ways. Either the holy spirit is with them, or its Jesus. Two plus two must always equal four.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

"Christ in us" is not the same as the physical presence of Christ.

You do understand that...........right?

o

Reactions: Dcopymope