Does anyone else think we're close to America collapsing?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
XenForo has an addon that nails anyone trying to have two identities. View attachment 4484

Not sure what that means...but other have too...when they are found out I think they get banned.
For the longest time our friend epostle1 had that, also went by the name epostle without the 1 , which I think he is now, and another name starting with K..like Kapha or something.
He got locked out under one name...depending on which search engine he was using ,so he had a user name for each search engine!:) In the end he had to pick one...and meld them together.
So no...there is nothing that 'stops it' being done...except when the admin catches it being done.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not sure what that means...but other have too...when they are found out I think they get banned.
For the longest time our friend epostle1 had that, also went by the name epostle without the 1 , which I think he is now, and another name starting with K..like Kapha or something.
He got locked out under one name...depending on which search engine he was using ,so he had a user name for each search engine!:) In the end he had to pick one...and meld them together.
So no...there is nothing that 'stops it' being done...except when the admin catches it being done.

Being a forum admin myself, I know exactly how it's done. The regular users have no access to the admin panel so they cannot see how it works.

Back when people could get away with two identities it was a real pain.

Search engines use "spiders" to collect information. They get all the user names. None are unique to one engine.

People do that to make it look like more people share an opinion than actually do.

Reactions: Helen

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Everything was going too slow for their liking...so they have speeded things up...especially after Trump got in...that was not in their plan.
Absolutely right. But Mr. Trump failed to take this threat seriously enough, otherwise that trade deal with Mexico would have stipulated a total shut down of illegal crossings otherwise no deal as well as a closed border. And even now it looks like a half-hearted effort. And the same applies to voter fraud which will be happening in this coming election and for which we have heard little or nothing..

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
...for next time you're filling up your tank
Between Canada and the USA, Saudi oil could have already been shut down altogether. Once again, the politicians are playing games and the citizens are the losers.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Between Canada and the USA, Saudi oil could have already been shut down altogether. Once again, the politicians are playing games and the citizens are the losers.
well, the blind citizens are i guess, ya. Easy enough to convert any auto to Natgas though, usually under a grand, kits avail online, with support and everything. Even though the PTB have done their best to make these inaccessible, charge ridiculous "licensing" fees or whatever for a mechanic to do it, gotta have a separate cert for every model, etc, even if the engine is exactly the same. I do them all the time for ppl myself. Well, like 2 a year now, used to be more when gas was high