Dogs and you.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kidron

Jun 27, 2012
Owing to Aspens recent erroneous conclusion/argument that ...""if a dog is found to be homosexual, then certainly this proves that its natural for a human...""
I have to say that this secular bible rejecting pragmatists argument, coming from the heart and mouth of a politically corrected Catholic is , oddly enough, very commonly found on forums, and i'd like to address it briefly here.

Now, Aspen's conclusion that........."if sexual deviancy is found AT ALL or ANYWHERE in nature, then it must be natural for humans also", is the type of argument made by someone who is desperately trying to prove that the exception found in nature proves the rule as found in humans.

Aspen is trying to prove that homosexuality is natural/ normal for the homosexual, so he decided to postulate that, "as dogs are sometimes found to be homosexual in nature, then he has proof that its natural for homosexuality to exist in humans as natural".
That is to say, that "if we can find a isolated case of deviant sexuality in a jungle animal or domesticated animal then Aspen has found proof that homosexuality must exist in the "human being" as well.

Aspen is someone who is trying their very best to prove that the exception found in nature proves the rule for all.
And what do i mean by "exception"?.....Well, in nature among dogs, cats, pigs, trout...., homosexual sex acts can be found, but these are the exceptions and certainly rare......

Now, there are a lot of issues, a whole lot of problems with Aspen's theory that if poodles can commit homosexual sex acts in nature or in Aspen's foyer, then so be it the rule for the human race........
And the first problem with his theory occurs (when the fact that man is made in the image of God and a dog isnt.)... is omitted from the proof text he is using in his haste to prove the legitimacy of Homosexual behavior as "natural".

The second problem with connecting homosexuals with dogs is the fact that a dog does not intellectually understand they are committing an act of homosexual sex when they come in heat and just want to find any available situation to remedy their "drive"
Let me explain...
When an animal such as a dog or cat or ape or ox, comes into "season", and cant find a partner who is of the opposite sex, they will find whatever is handy to get relief..

Now, Aspen does not understand why this is happening, and concludes its because the animal is "gay"....but of course this is completely ridiculous.
Animals are looking to fulfill the 1st Law of Nature, which is to reproduce, and once they come into season, the Males are going to find a way to release their seed, and if no available female is around, they will under the pressure of their natural drive to reproduce, have sex with whatever they can find.
Later, science comes along and tries to redefine this misdirected urge to reproduce as "homosexual", which of course is not possible as an animal such as a dog does not understand intellectually their "act".......they just have a burning seasonal need to deposit seed and will.....wherever they can put it.
And your leg will do nicely if they can get you to cooperate.
So, does this make your leg "gay"?............how about the dog?
Only the politically programmed corrected like Aspen will try to create a psychology out of a dog's sex drive on your leg or with another of the same "gender", and impute it into the human race as an argument to promote homosexuality as "natural".

Now, compare all that to..... the person who is committing homosexual sex acts with their same gender, who understands that their reason for doing it has more then just the " sexual need" factor..
Whereas a dog or cat or pig or horse who is committing a homosexual act with the same gender, does not intellectually or morally comprehend that its unnatural, and just does it because of the seasonal drive at hand, a homosexual person is committing the same gender sex act for intellectual reasons as well as romantic and fantasy ......and of course sex drive compulsions.

Now, that you can find lower case animals committing homosexual sex acts in nature, ....does this make it "natural"?
Well if you realize the reason a jungle cat may commit a homosexual act, is strictly because of their extreme "seasonal drive" to reproduce and no suitable partner is found........so they make do with whatever works.
So THIS is the exception found IN nature, and this exception should never be used as a "proof" for an argument which supports "homosexuality" in humans as natural.
Same gender sex, homosexuality, is unnatural and immoral regarding humans, and should be viewed this way by all Christians.
Any other way to view it, is unnatural for a Christian and denies God's viewpoint.

Listen Saint.............that you can find an exception to the rule in nature or life does not even begin to suggest that this position has found its justification regarding what is "natural" as created to be so by God.
Understand?
For example..........a rapist is found in life, so, does that prove that rape is natural for a rapist?.
For example,.........a pedophile is found in nature, so does that prove that child molesting is natural for a pedophile?
For example..........a gun toting maniac can be found in nature shooting 12 dead in a theater, so does that prove that murder is natural in his case?

Well, according to Aspen's illogic that >>>>>>>>>"if a dog is gay (somewhere) in nature..... then we have PROOF that its natural for a human to be gay in nature,...so then the above 3 examples all fit Aspen's cracked logic like a steel nut fits a rusty bolt.

Saint, I hope your logic turns out to be more accurate and honest and "natural".

blessings,

K<><

Reactions: Groundzero

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
Kidron, Hammerstone just closed your last rant on homosexuality.

You need to turn off your computer and climb out of your parent's basement into the sunshine.

There is a big bright beautiful world out there.....

Kidron

Jun 27, 2012
Kidron, Hammerstone just closed your last rant on homosexuality.
You need to turn off your computer and climb out of your parent's basement into the sunshine.

Foreinger.
thanx for stopping by.
So typical of you to ither not respond to the Thread's topic, or just write some random foolishness.
Im use to it., tho not as use to it as you.

And regarding your comment.
Seems you want me to inventory my morning for ya , so, im happy to oblige.

Got up at 6:30am, as i do every morning.
Read the bible 1st thing......as i do every morning.
This morning, was in Galatians.
Then i had breakfast.
Had some high Carb food and a Met-Rex power bar....some organic Acai/blueberry juice and some apple/carrot juice.
Had some fruit, and some lean beef.
Also had some cheese with olives in it, which is a product that is everywhere here in Israel where i live.
Yes, foreigner, i live in ISRAEL, coz the world is a great big place isnt it?.....and im all over it.
I also had a chocolate wafer/bar and some chocolate milk.

I then turned on the highlights (Channel 51 Eurosports) from the Olympics (2nd day) and as i was listening to the TV i began
my usual 40 mins of yoga deep styled full body stretching.

Following finishing this, i changed into a pair of clean blue workout shorts and a clean white tee, clean blue socks, and some white athletic shoes..
Turned off the TV, brushed my teeth, combed hair, and then i went outside to began the mile walk to the seaside Gym.
Before i get there, i do 10 flights of stairs then walk the last .75 mile along the Netanya coast line to the outdoor gym.
Once i arrive i do a bit more stretching and then i use 5 machines.....the Bench press, the butterfly, the lat, the rowing, and a 2nd "special" bench press machine, a beast to use, that is for the upper pecs and upper shoulders and arms.
This outdoor workout takes an hour if i jump on it and a bit more if im not feeling really energetic that day.
Today it took an hour.
Always after i do the first machine, i stand facing the beach and raise my hands and thank Jesus for his goodness and God for his Son.
I do this with Jews 5 feet away.

Finishing my workout at the gym and breathing hard and popping workout sweat like an Olympian , i then walk briskly in the sunshine to the other set of stairs and do 10 more flights or 20 flights a day all outside in the sunshine.
I do the 20 flights and the Gym workout that takes me an hour , 6x a week....and i do the Yoga 7 days a week.
All of this is outdoors (sept for the Yoga) and i do it rain or shine, winter and summer...fall and spring..
Got that mouth?

I do all this day by day , while you sit there on your ever widening bottom and couch potato yourself into a stupor.

Now once again, thank you for coming by and proving your stupidity on my Threads.
And this is always the rule for you and never the exception. ^_^

below i posted a pic of the beach and of the gym.
enjoy my "basement".....

see ya soon....................

K<><

-

Gympic.jpg

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never said animals are gay.

I never said that homosexual behavior in animals proves that homosexual behavior is normal or justified in human beings.

I did say that homosexual behavior is found in nature.

I also concluded that God must not care about the behavior (not the lifestyle) because it is found throughout nature - it is not rare.

please read my posts before you decide to build strawmen - thanks

Correlations have nothing to do with cause and effect.

Stan

Jul 19, 2012
Calgary, Alberta, CA.
The FACT is that there is no homosexuality IN nature. By nature I mean what God created up to Gen 1:25
God made creatures that have both genders built in, or can change from one gender to another. That is how GOD made them.
He made man and women to be heterosexual, monogamous and aware of their need for each other, both physically and emotionally.
Eating from the TOK corrupted man and gave him knowledge of other drives and urges NOT given him by God. These come from the knowledge of the Tree they ate from. Just like when they immediately knew they were naked. Knowledge made them aware and feel wrong, NOT how God created them. Romans 1:26 shows that heterosexuality is "natural", as far as God is concerned. ANY other type of sexuality between men our species is NOT. It is considered wrong by God. Homosexuality is NOT natural, it is based on a corrupted desire to do evil or what our flesh wants, NOT a desire to do what God created us for.

Status
Not open for further replies.