Dream Journal: Jesus Christ is the Key

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

sojourner4Christ

sojourning non-citizen
May 23, 2014
[SIZE=26pt]Jesus Christ is the Key[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13pt]Dream Journal entry[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13pt]06August2014, Wednesday morning[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13pt]Abigail’s dream of the previous night[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13pt]On the farm, I was standing next to the kiwifruit pile. Between the kiwifruit pile and where our woodshed would have been, was a long glass wall, with sparkling clear clean glass. There were locked doors evenly spaced along the wall that could not be opened without a special key. I could see through the glass to the other side. The floor was all white. There were big palaces and pretty houses and tall castle buildings of white, gold and silver with jewels on them. There were people walking around; they were dressed quite nicely and seemed very happy, laughing and talking to each other. I thought one of them was an angel because he had wings and was flying over the palace. In another area, there were sheep, cows and animals that looked really healthy. There were lush shiny weedless fields, with pretty grass, animals and flowers. Everything was sparkling.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13pt]There was a guy sitting on a high-backed soft armchair at the glass wall near one of the locked doors. He was dressed really nice. He was wearing a purple robe with gold trim. He was also wearing a gold pointed crown with different colored jewels of green, yellow, orange, pink and more, like he was supposed to be a king. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13pt]Everything on my side of the glass wall where I was standing was dirty. Then water came gushing down the hill. It didn’t carry me away but it kept getting deeper. There were many other people with me -- men, women and children. Eventually the water level was way above our heads. We were underwater; we could still breathe but the water was real dirty and yucky. The water was brown, stagnant, with dead bugs and other debris in it. Then, from uphill, small sharks appeared in the water, then bigger sharks, then finally massive whale-sized sharks (dull colored and ugly) with big teeth that began eating people. I did not get eaten; the sharks ignored me.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13pt]I don’t know how I got it, but somehow I had the key to the door. The key was normal size and made of gold. When I unlocked the door to enter in, there was a woman who told me to let her in also. She was wearing brown tights and a small pink skirt with a mustard colored tee shirt and a light brown handbag. She had her dark brown hair pulled up in a bun on her head. The sharks were swimming in with their teeth bared. Then the well-dressed guy who had been sitting there all along, told the woman that she could not come in. He said, “No, you can’t come in because you’re not worthy.” I entered in and headed over to the houses.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13pt]The dream ended. It was an unusual dream for me. The dream made me happy and peaceful. And I was safe from the sharks.[/SIZE]

[A note from sojourner4Christ: Since I came to the Lord, the spiritual warfare has been nonstop 24/7, but the sweet victories continue to motivate my family in his service. The warfare is often so intense that I’ve taken to keeping a microcassette recorder next to my bed so that I can record the info fresh (to be transcribed later), before I’ve fully awakened and slipped into my egotistical male flesh. At first, we didn't know what to make of the fury of activity, so we made the decision to simply document all of it, perhaps in the event that it may become useful at some later point. And indeed it has. The Lord always gives a confirmation, perhaps seconds, days, or months later. For example, I only recently received confirmations of two dreams, of 8 and 11 years prior. I have kept a Dream Journal for the past 14 years. The dream above is from Abigail, my firstborn, 11 years of age. The Lord has been using her much lately to speak to the other members of my family. The story of her birth is here.]