Eastern nations and Western nations

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Every 10 years or so our knowledge doubles.
"Buckminster Fuller estimated that up until 1900 human knowledge doubled approximately every century. By 1945 it was doubling every 25 years, and by 1982 it was doubling every 12-13 months. IBM estimates that in 2020 human knowledge will be doubling every 12 hours..."
!
Peace has come to reign in the nations except where Islam rules, which is continually in a civil war with itself and those foolish enough to be governed by it.
think so, huh? Without the West's help at all, iyo? Wadr you might go visit a Muslim nation, bc your prejudice is showing :)

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
"Buckminster Fuller estimated that up until 1900 human knowledge doubled approximately every century. By 1945 it was doubling every 25 years, and by 1982 it was doubling every 12-13 months. IBM estimates that in 2020 human knowledge will be doubling every 12 hours..."
!

think so, huh? Without the West's help at all, iyo? Wadr you might go visit a Muslim nation, bc your prejudice is showing :)

doubling every 12 hours is ridiculous, because that becomes exponential and we would become like God.
The amount of facts or points of meaningful reference take time to accumulate and then analyse. So at some levels you could say knowledge is growing, ie facts to look at, yet conclusions and meaning is limited by the number of people looking at the information which is definitely finite.

Islamic countries like Indonesia, Malaysia, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran etc are not doing well. The growth of radicalisation is causing massive head aches. List the current wars in the world, and most are around Islam and Islamic insurgents. I wish this was not so, but creating blanket you are evil, this group, you are good that group always leads to this social strife and problems.

It is amazing how mobile phones have conquered the world, and the internet reaches everywhere. Being able to talk to people around the globe makes us realise how connected we all are, and how our needs and goals are so similar. The classic problem now is people can see, taste and feel the freedom and opportunity in the west while being in their own cultural setting, creating massive population expectations and shifts which the world cannot handle.

As far a knowing what is hidden in muslim countries, it is very much a closed society, where exploitation and injustice are not on their agenda or even allowed to be talked about. So we assume what they say is true, how they appear is their reality. But when you hear the stories and struggles and what happens if you raise a voice, then you know what dictatorship and censorship do. Their morality is it is haram, banned to bring dishonour or a bad thing to light, because that harms the group. So if you want corruption to spread, evil to prosper, get the people to harm themselves like this.

I have talked to muslims, I know their mindset, and their loyalties and obedience to the Koran above everything else. In their eyes if I speak the truth about the Koran I should die. What happens when a muslim starts to question even the simplest foundations, blasphemy, death. This is how it was in europe 600 years ago. This is not the world of truth, critical thinking, discovery and information for all. I could go on at length about the moral framework they use, and how it has distorted sexual exploitation and put women in an impossible position where suicide is better than going on. Human rights are not a concept they know, obedience to their interpretation is their golden rule. You are mainly born into Islam so should die if you leave. Imagine growing up in a culture as this is their overriding sentiment. And your executioner is anyone who cares to give it a go. A psychopaths dream world .... so guess who prospers ..... groups like ISIS.

As an idea, I have spoken to them, been threatened by them, know their rejection of love and Jesus, so this is 1st hand knowledge built up over 5 years of interactions. Some think this is just right wing propoganda, unfortunately it is their islamic right wing idiology that the right wing in the west know very well, because they use very similar ideas themselves. I learnt soon the discussion is to talk about love and respect outside of faith, because their faith foundations are too convoluted and discussion cannot get anywhere because it is designed to not answer question concretely, just to break them down until nothing is actually answered or responded to. A neat trick if you fall for it. If you believe a lie, it helps hide it.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
doubling every 12 hours is ridiculous, because that becomes exponential and we would become like God.
The amount of facts or points of meaningful reference take time to accumulate and then analyse. So at some levels you could say knowledge is growing, ie facts to look at, yet conclusions and meaning is limited by the number of people looking at the information which is definitely finite.

Islamic countries like Indonesia, Malaysia, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran etc are not doing well. The growth of radicalisation is causing massive head aches. List the current wars in the world, and most are around Islam and Islamic insurgents. I wish this was not so, but creating blanket you are evil, this group, you are good that group always leads to this social strife and problems.

It is amazing how mobile phones have conquered the world, and the internet reaches everywhere. Being able to talk to people around the globe makes us realise how connected we all are, and how our needs and goals are so similar. The classic problem now is people can see, taste and feel the freedom and opportunity in the west while being in their own cultural setting, creating massive population expectations and shifts which the world cannot handle.

As far a knowing what is hidden in muslim countries, it is very much a closed society, where exploitation and injustice are not on their agenda or even allowed to be talked about. So we assume what they say is true, how they appear is their reality. But when you hear the stories and struggles and what happens if you raise a voice, then you know what dictatorship and censorship do. Their morality is it is haram, banned to bring dishonour or a bad thing to light, because that harms the group. So if you want corruption to spread, evil to prosper, get the people to harm themselves like this.

I have talked to muslims, I know their mindset, and their loyalties and obedience to the Koran above everything else. In their eyes if I speak the truth about the Koran I should die. What happens when a muslim starts to question even the simplest foundations, blasphemy, death. This is how it was in europe 600 years ago. This is not the world of truth, critical thinking, discovery and information for all. I could go on at length about the moral framework they use, and how it has distorted sexual exploitation and put women in an impossible position where suicide is better than going on. Human rights are not a concept they know, obedience to their interpretation is their golden rule. You are mainly born into Islam so should die if you leave. Imagine growing up in a culture as this is their overriding sentiment. And your executioner is anyone who cares to give it a go. A psychopaths dream world .... so guess who prospers ..... groups like ISIS.

As an idea, I have spoken to them, been threatened by them, know their rejection of love and Jesus, so this is 1st hand knowledge built up over 5 years of interactions. Some think this is just right wing propoganda, unfortunately it is their islamic right wing idiology that the right wing in the west know very well, because they use very similar ideas themselves. I learnt soon the discussion is to talk about love and respect outside of faith, because their faith foundations are too convoluted and discussion cannot get anywhere because it is designed to not answer question concretely, just to break them down until nothing is actually answered or responded to. A neat trick if you fall for it. If you believe a lie, it helps hide it.
so iow it's patently obvious you have never been to a Muslim country, and do not realize that we represent the Bad Guys. You might want to compare our rates of suicide to theirs, and maybe look at who they are fighting against before you respond, wadr. For the most part they are quite a bit better Christians than we are, too, fwiw

Reactions: amadeus and Helen

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
so iow it's patently obvious you have never been to a Muslim country, and do not realize that we represent the Bad Guys. You might want to compare our rates of suicide to theirs, and maybe look at who they are fighting against before you respond, wadr. For the most part they are quite a bit better Christians than we are, too, fwiw

I have been to many muslim countries, but you cannot judge a short stay as a true representation of what is going on.
If a country does not record suicides or anything that brings dishonour to themselves, there is no objective comparison.
Honour killings are not something we do in the west, but is not uncommon in these cultures.

What you are very good at is believing the islamic cultural propoganda. Why is it most of these countries have military dictatorships with massive human rights violations and torture? Because they are better than democracies and give their people the same opportunities our people have?
I wish you understood why rape, crime and abuse have sky rocketed in Sweden and muslims make up more of our prison population than the size of their groups. The link is morality, love and respect. And the reason they are leaving their own countries is because corruption and disfunctional government is so endemic, they want what the west offers because it works and is so much better. This though is not the subject of this thread so a distraction, and unfortunately something that needs addressing but not here. God bless you

Reactions: mjrhealth and Nancy

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I have been to many muslim countries, but you cannot judge a short stay as a true representation of what is going on.
If a country does not record suicides or anything that brings dishonour to themselves, there is no objective comparison.
Honour killings are not something we do in the west, but is not uncommon in these cultures.

What you are very good at is believing the islamic cultural propoganda.
wadr i grew up in those countries, and i am not even sure what you are talking about?
Why is it most of these countries have military dictatorships with massive human rights violations and torture? Because they are better than democracies and give their people the same opportunities our people have?
ha well why do we have massive military dictatorships that blow theirs away, how many Muslim bases have you counted in the Western hemisphere so far? And yes, "honor" killings are rare enough that they even make our news, on the other side of the planet, usually. So it likely remains to be seen who is actually believing the propaganda; you could maybe do a quick count of their bases here v our bases there, and recognize how ridiculous you sound to everyone except Americans maybe? Who are all busy feeding their children to Molech?

Which is, no offense, why you likely felt the need to hold our Capitalism (fascism in a dress, really) up against their lack of economy, not realizing that it is US who holds them down, and surely never questioning why all those US bases in far-flung spots on the other side of the planet? I reason with you as with someone firmly in the world, of course, which is where all these concepts originated, right?

The spiritual will not be touched on here today, almost surely, and if it was you would be painted as a monster, eating and wiping your lips and saying that you have done nothing wrong. I am not real big on Muslims myself, it is a foreign culture to me, but listening to a fascist mithraist posing as a "Christian" (which is surely how we are all best described) blather on about their programming vis a vis Muslims is just too rich, ok
I wish you understood why rape, crime and abuse have sky rocketed in Sweden and muslims make up more of our prison population than the size of their groups. The link is morality, love and respect. And the reason they are leaving their own countries is because corruption and disfunctional government is so endemic, they want what the west offers because it works and is so much better. This though is not the subject of this thread so a distraction, and unfortunately something that needs addressing but not here. God bless you
ah well i never said that i would be importing strange cultures into my own nation, particularly after being responsible for bombing their countries back to the stone age, so while i do sympathize with any Swedish who are so ignorant of the facts that they are able to remain neutral while democratically elected governments are overthrown on the one hand and strange cultures are imported on the other, i can only say that US has a handy 2nd amendment for stuff like that, and i dont know what the Swedes have. Aside from blatant hypocrisy i mean.

If it helps any, your comments sound quite fam when applied to US blacks, by the ignorant white people who have oppressed them since birth, too, and frankly i struggle to find a single concept out-of-place? You strike me as a good hearted person who has just been deceived by their own government, as i guess we all have, and i sure dont mean to imply that you should turn Muslim or anything, but jesus already with the Entitlement Rap ok?

Please at least consider that Muslims have been abused beyond measure with your tacit permission, as the evidence makes blatantly obvious, and maybe think about reprising the hypocritical position if you would? If i were a Muslim and you let me into your country, i would do my level best to burn it to the ground, too, i'm pretty sure.

I'll leave you with this, and the last word, and have a nice day ok
List of US bases in the Eastern Hemi, Muslim bases in the western Hemi,
List of countries with overseas military bases | Wikiwand
note that the US is effectively exempted from the list, like trying to find a Rothschild fortune i guess lol, "38 named bases" jerkoff, etc, only they arent named
And I will discover man and pride wants so badly to be the prophet, the gate keeper, the revealer, and these revelations often lead to me having a few extra wives, breaking normal social boundaries, power and absolute authority were to disagree with me is to disagree with God, and if I go too far, something rather fatal occurs.
welcome to life in the occupied Muslim territories, with Israhell, the Apartheid State, as the crown jewel
And for those disallusioned and despairing this sounds very attractive, except when the faith goes from the individual to the authority figure, because then boundaries can be crossed and things go from promise to exploitation.
ha, priceless lol

Last edited:

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
wadr i grew up in those countries, and i am not even sure what you are talking about?
ha well why do we have massive military dictatorships that blow theirs away, how many Muslim bases have you counted in the Western hemisphere so far? And yes, "honor" killings are rare enough that they even make our news, on the other side of the planet, usually. So it likely remains to be seen who is actually believing the propaganda; you could maybe do a quick count of their bases here v our bases there, and recognize how ridiculous you sound to everyone except Americans maybe? Who are all busy feeding their children to Molech?

Which is, no offense, why you likely felt the need to hold our Capitalism (fascism in a dress, really) up against their lack of economy, not realizing that it is US who holds them down, and surely never questioning why all those US bases in far-flung spots on the other side of the planet? I reason with you as with someone firmly in the world, of course, which is where all these concepts originated, right?

The spiritual will not be touched on here today, almost surely, and if it was you would be painted as a monster, eating and wiping your lips and saying that you have done nothing wrong. I am not real big on Muslims myself, it is a foreign culture to me, but listening to a fascist mithraist posing as a "Christian" (which is surely how we are all best described) blather on about their programming vis a vis Muslims is just too rich, ok
ah well i never said that i would be importing strange cultures into my own nation, particularly after being responsible for bombing their countries back to the stone age, so while i do sympathize with any Swedish who are so ignorant of the facts that they are able to remain neutral while democratically elected governments are overthrown on the one hand and strange cultures are imported on the other, i can only say that US has a handy 2nd amendment for stuff like that, and i dont know what the Swedes have. Aside from blatant hypocrisy i mean.

If it helps any, your comments sound quite fam when applied to US blacks, by the ignorant white people who have oppressed them since birth, too, and frankly i struggle to find a single concept out-of-place? You strike me as a good hearted person who has just been deceived by their own government, as i guess we all have, and i sure dont mean to imply that you should turn Muslim or anything, but jesus already with the Entitlement Rap ok?

Please at least consider that Muslims have been abused beyond measure with your tacit permission, as the evidence makes blatantly obvious, and maybe think about reprising the hypocritical position if you would? If i were a Muslim and you let me into your country, i would do my level best to burn it to the ground, too, i'm pretty sure.

I'll leave you with this, and the last word, and have a nice day ok
List of US bases in the Eastern Hemi, Muslim bases in the western Hemi,
List of countries with overseas military bases | Wikiwand
note that the US is effectively exempted from the list, like trying to find a Rothschild fortune i guess lol, "38 named bases" jerkoff, etc, only they arent named

welcome to life in the occupied Muslim territories, with Israhell, the Apartheid State, as the crown jewel
ha, priceless lol
"Muslims have been abused beyond measure"

Not sure what you are trying to suggest. Pouring money into Iraq and Afghanistan has done what? Nothing.
I think it was suggested more money has been poured into these countries than europe after the 2nd world war, yet the cultures have managed to make it of zero effect.

You begin to realise a philosophy of life and blame culture of others rather than taking responsibility oneself destroys everything. I spoke to muslims for 3 years, and still nothing about love, rights, care, freedom seemed to get through, only blasphemy apostacy and unbelief deserve for you to die. And speaking the truth is evil if someone gets upset. Do you know how many psychopaths love a situation like this, murder who you want and explain it away with no comeback. And who is likely to get you, anyone in your own family.

Somehow a religious philosophy gets mixed up with conspiracy theories and fascism, when the very muslim countries run on this basis, while democracy and free speech is called fascist and a dictatorship. No wonder it is easy to confuse the mind and the heart for what is going on. Add social confusion, economic crisis and this could be the end of the current technological civilisation.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
"Muslims have been abused beyond measure"

Not sure what you are trying to suggest.
oh, pretty much what UK did to India, i mean same deal more or less. Imo it was Yah's will in both cases i guess, so don't get me wrong, and wadr i would rather not get into the inevitable destruction of authority, monarchy with a patriotic Brit ok, i don't blame you your perception of Muslims, but i would question why our bases surrounding their countries and etc does not make more of an impact. I mean especially after India? Of course US has taken the lead there more, the Political, so i'm also trying to discuss (at cross-purposes) with the Financial, the Sugar Daddy so to speak, too i guess

Something i noticed about Muslims--among many other things that they generally do i mean; that agree with our Bibles, i mean--most of them could not tell you who holds any of their political positions, beyond very locally, the "mayor" or whatever, or famously, Idi Amin or whatever. Iow they are not involved in the world to that extent; they just have a different relationship with their "politics," really a virtually non-existent one. And we live in Empires in the Decline/Decadence stage, after all, right. We are raging Codependents, and they are not, as a corollary imo

So fwiw while of course the "Muslim" immigrants will surely commit some very well-reported atrocities in the Western countries that they have literally escaped (US) with their lives from, imo it should not be forgotten that they were fleeing from bombs that a single one cost more than most of them could ever hope to make in a lifetime, bombs with our logo on them, eh?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Pouring money into Iraq and Afghanistan has done what? Nothing.
? Pls, it made many, many evil white guys very rich i think; ezackly what it was designed to do?
while also enriching the surely most vile components of the Muslim world, just like we did in Saudi Arabia, with the whack-job Wahhabi's?

Unilaterally destroying Qaddafi's Miracle River for no reason whatsoever--against all reason and common sense, and Geneva Convention--has done what?
Maybe your frame got worms in it, see

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
wth are we even doing on the exact other side of the planet, anyway? "Oil" is a fail, we have enough natgas to last US and the UK at least 100 years! Don't be deceived, y'all

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
it is a mess.
so again i would futilely ask why we are even there, and not Not there as the inhabitants make very plain that they would prefer? See the nation would certainly not be dying to kick out benefactors, now would they. Wadr most those places were paradise before we arrived, i even have pictures. Not saying that they were perfect or that Muslims don't have their own problems, but they are none of our business, let alone subject to our judgement? After GB has finished sinking into the waves maybe we can talk about this some more? And don't be surprised imo when your daughter wants to date a Muslim either i guess eh

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
so again i would futilely ask why we are even there, and not Not there as the inhabitants make very plain that they would prefer? See the nation would certainly not be dying to kick out benefactors, now would they. Wadr most those places were paradise before we arrived, i even have pictures. Not saying that they were perfect or that Muslims don't have their own problems, but they are none of our business, let alone subject to our judgement? After GB has finished sinking into the waves maybe we can talk about this some more? And don't be surprised imo when your daughter wants to date a Muslim either i guess eh
A paradise? Have you been to Afghanistan? I have, its a desert, one of the harshest places you can live, you just about survive, but very spread out, and only just above starvation. Your best income is poppies and producing heroin. And the law is what the local groups enforce with a gun. There are not amenities from local government, just enforced payments for something you are not sure about. And from the day you were born there has been war, of one sort or another, and people in your family dying unnecessarily with no one specifically to blame, other than the chaos and the foreigners.

So you join the terrorists or starve or get shot, maybe for no reason.
I know a couple who worked for 10 years with these folk. It was brutal, and their customs did not help.
And often dedicated medical teams were killed by rebels for being there, because they were obviously evil people dedicating their lives to help others.

So I have no idea where you get these words paradise from, because what I know is 100% fact and does not match your description at all.

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
A paradise? Have you been to Afghanistan? I have, its a desert, one of the harshest places you can live, you just about survive, but very spread out, and only just above starvation. Your best income is poppies and producing heroin. And the law is what the local groups enforce with a gun. There are not amenities from local government, just enforced payments for something you are not sure about. And from the day you were born there has been war, of one sort or another, and people in your family dying unnecessarily with no one specifically to blame, other than the chaos and the foreigners.

So you join the terrorists or starve or get shot, maybe for no reason.
I know a couple who worked for 10 years with these folk. It was brutal, and their customs did not help.
And often dedicated medical teams were killed by rebels for being there, because they were obviously evil people dedicating their lives to help others.

So I have no idea where you get these words paradise from, because what I know is 100% fact and does not match your description at all.
meh, so Afghanistan is not a fascist paradise, so what; again i would ask why be there then, especially when the natives dont want us there?
Which of course you are going to keep ignoring, right
so i have no idea why you are trying to justify our presence there, and i doubt that will ever be addressed, and on top of all that i dont really care anyway. No doubt the Jews were also justified in stealing Palestine, iyo, i mean what is the point really. Long live the King. Oh it's a chick now gee surprise

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Afghanis are a funny bunch, though; Empire Builders have been trying to get at their natural resources since forever, i guess? But they just are not interested in pallets of hundred dollar bills, and they cannot be conquered, and will not assimilate. Might even be Yah's Chosen lol :)

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
oh jesus, "rights." Why not leave them the hell alone, like they want? Bc that would not fit with the agenda, right?
They don't call Afghanistan "the graveyard of Empires" for nothing i guess ok
I think you missed the point.
Afghanistan has interested empires because it separates Pakistan and Iran, so is thought of being a strategic location.
It does not have any real resources or other interests, so as you say, best left alone.

I has massive need but is very poor. And yes the people who have any sense want help, because the Taliban are nuts.
The problem is so are the war Lords and the basic culture of feudal groups and fortified villages.

It is impossible to police being so vast, and yet so rugged, perfect for IED's and very expensive with little results to protect.
And the mission worked to stop Alkida, and find Osama. Getting out is actually quite hard, but the people are also developing and trying hard.
As no one can win the war, an attempt at compromise is going on and seems to be making some progress.

But reality is not you strong suit, just generalisations and withdrawals. You will find though the experts see value in helping or else everything would have been closed down. So we need balance, and probably it cannot be openly publicised how or what they are doing, because often that stops the gains they are making. God bless you

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
It does not have any real resources or other interests, so as you say, best left alone.
? hmm, my understanding is that it has $billions in undeveloped resources?
I think you missed the point.
Afghanistan has interested empires because it separates Pakistan and Iran, so is thought of being a strategic location.

I has massive need but is very poor. And yes the people who have any sense want help, because the Taliban are nuts.
The problem is so are the war Lords and the basic culture of feudal groups and fortified villages.

It is impossible to police being so vast, and yet so rugged, perfect for IED's and very expensive with little results to protect.
And the mission worked to stop Alkida, and find Osama. Getting out is actually quite hard, but the people are also developing and trying hard.
As no one can win the war, an attempt at compromise is going on and seems to be making some progress.

But reality is not you strong suit, just generalisations and withdrawals. You will find though the experts see value in helping or else everything would have been closed down. So we need balance, and probably it cannot be openly publicised how or what they are doing, because often that stops the gains they are making. God bless you
go with that then. if you like, but i guess Afghani feet work as well as any, and we are obviously not wanted there, even by virtually all of the women, at least near as i can tell. Try and force the world on them all you like, but you were not invited and are not welcome, i think they make this abundantly plain. What's wrong with MYOB? The Afghanis can't rise up and change things for themselves if they want? No, they need our help, right? :rolleyes

Last edited:

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
"At stake in US military efforts to stabilize Afghanistan: At least $3 trillion in natural resources
Published Sat, Aug 19 20173:00 PM EDTUpdated Mon, Aug 21 20173:16 AM EDT"

www . cnbc.com/2017/08/18/trumps-afghanistan-strategy-may-unlock-3-trillion-in-natural-resources . html

Really. Undefined, unexplored and no infrastructure and no companies bidding.
10 years in the country and the US looked for everything to help them.

I have zero belief they found anything of value. Go to Africa and you see what happens when stuff is found.
Naive propaganda to claim other motives. Vietnam was to stop communism.
If you want motivation it is the weapons complex that needs war and massive budgets and terrible enemies.

Before the first world war there was no big army. Do you think they will go quietly into the night?
How many jobs depend on war and threats? If the world turned to peace, what would happen?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Dwelling in the heavenlies

I have dwelt in Christ, lost in worship. There is a sense with a victorious heart we hear. But when things are tough, despair looms, it can be hard to find balance. Letting go, giving up, stopping is as important as pulling, leading, powering through. What is obvious can become a burden which breaks us rather than letting God find us the right place.

God is patient, He asks no more than we can give. Peace, rest, comfort. I grew up alone, a family of strangers yet apparently a family, but not inside. Thorns and thistles, put downs and fights, not love and encouragements, sympathy and support. If we do not listen to each other how can we hear Jesus?
imagine how the Afghanis feel eh

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
imagine how the Afghanis feel eh
You connect me with the US foreign policy. Odd, as all I suggested why things took place. Theorizing does not mean you carry responsibility. In this logic preaching about forgiveness makes one guilty of other people's sin.