• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
It is the choice to do all our good works *in him* so that his blood cleanses our sin and any impurity in our works.

His blood cleansing our sin , you just said..... is based on us doing good works.

Now you have stated that your WORKS are why Jesus's Blood cleanses your sin.

Yet its the CROSS of CHRIST that is the Blood Atonement....According to God.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When we go to Christ, its not to follow, its to be SAVED.
You're saying this with a straight face?

Matt 10.38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me.

So, by your *own admission* you're not worthy of Christ? Sure, it's not enough to just follow Christ. Anybody in Jesus' day could've walked behind him, following him, and accepting some of his teachings.

So yes, it's not enough to just follow him. But Jesus clearly said that we must, at the very least, "follow him" in order to be worthy of him. Salvation is impossible for one who rejects following Christ.

Reactions: Johann

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
His blood cleansing our sin , you just said..... is based on us doing good works.
I said the "work" we must do is to choose to follow Christ, in order to do *his* good works. His good works cleanses us of our sins.

We repent of doing "good works" apart from him, which are inadequate good works because they are polluted by the sin of independent works. If you think you can be saved by doing *no work,* you are delusional.

The Scriptures plainly call upon us to follow Jesus, and to entrust all our works to him. The work we do is to abide in him, to participate in his righteousness. If you think participation comes automatically, apart from our will, again--you are delusional, in my opinion.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You're saying this with a straight face?

Jesus came into the world to Save "SINNERS".

We go to Christ to be born again (Saved)

After we are saved, ... AFTER, then , and because we are saved, but not to BE SAVED Initially, we "present our body a living sacrifice'.

You are teaching that the sinner, goes to the Cross, to "present their body a living sacrifice, so that God will save them if they commit to this self effort.

That's a false Gospel.

Galatians 1:8

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I said the "work" we must do is to choose to follow Christ, i

The sinner is not saved by God, though the Blood of Jesus, because they kneel and agree to "follow Christ"

So, again, you are teaching that the sinner is to present their body as a living sacrifice to GET GOD TO SAVE THEM, initially.

That is a FALSE GOSPEL, Randy.

Thats some twisted idea of Legalism, mixed in with The Cross.

Listen...

"Salvation is a GIFT"...

you dont earn it, or bargain for it, or commit to do this and do that and follow this and that.....so that God would Save you.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are many false teachers amongst us now . Just as the leaders , the priest and the kings
who once led Jerusalem and the people were highly infected with and led by FALSE ONES .
IT too has come to pass within christendom . If a man , woman , or child were to ask
me to list the names of the false i would collapse long through my speech before i got the last name out .
THERE IS TOO MANY to name . THERE simply is too many to name .
BIBLE TIME is on my lips and on my heart cause many are not gonna make it .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If folks want the JESUS and the gospel that saves , YA BETTER OPEN THE BIBLE
cause the jesus and the gospel i see getting preached by many , IT AINT GONNA SAVE its GONNA GRAVE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very selective reading here, from your KJV only link-

--why not commenting on the very commentaries they "support" to prove James White as an heretic?

Do you read context-or just selective verses?
Who is james white my friend . For a split second i thought of todd white . That man be false .
OH , i know he smiles a lot and uses the word love a lot , but go and examine him well
and see who he has made his bed with . One thing i do know
no man of GOD will make his bed with a harlot or men who do the works of a harlot .
Who is james white . the name sounds familiar .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Grace indeed . And what a gift from GOD it truly is . Let the lambs rejoice in the LORD .
Let the lambs also realize that if the grace getting preached by pastors
seems to align itself with sins and lies , IT AINT GRACE and IT AINT COMING FROM GOD EITHER .
For the grace of GOD teaches us something . Go take a peek at titus chapter two .
I have a question . How come todays grace is overlookings sins , even supporting some sins
even supporting other religoins . The simple short answer . IT AINT GRACE , ITS FALSE and its a LIE .

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Who is james white my friend . For a split second i thought of todd white . That man be false .
OH , i know he smiles a lot and uses the word love a lot , but go and examine him well
and see who he has made his bed with . One thing i do know
no man of GOD will make his bed with a harlot or men who do the works of a harlot .
Who is james white . the name sounds familiar .
James White, who have a problem with what he is-a Calvinist-or Hyper brother.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and righteousness agrees not with sin and lusts of the flesh .
That is a mighty good verse you brought . How bout we go take that wicked song off that other post . If you have not
removed it yet , Go ahead and remove it .
Remeber we are to forgive others as the Lord has forgiven us.

69194F15-988A-4BC0-9FE8-A7E49460D363.png

Also there is nothing sinful about having sex. God created it for a purpose. Its those who abuse the purpose that will end up hurting from doing so. As sexual sin damages the body.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I said the "work" we must do is to choose to follow Christ, in order to do *his* good works. His good works cleanses us of our sins.

We repent of doing "good works" apart from him, which are inadequate good works because they are polluted by the sin of independent works. If you think you can be saved by doing *no work,* you are delusional.

The Scriptures plainly call upon us to follow Jesus, and to entrust all our works to him. The work we do is to abide in him, to participate in his righteousness. If you think participation comes automatically, apart from our will, again--you are delusional, in my opinion.
Eph 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

For we are His masterpiece, having been created in Moshiach Yehoshua for ma'asim tovim, which Hashem prepared beforehand, that the derech of our halakhah should be in them.[YESHAYAH 29:23; 42:7; 60:21;]

Mat_5:16; Act_9:36; 2Co_9:8; Col_1:10; 2Th_2:17; 1Ti_2:10, 1Ti_5:10, 1Ti_5:25; 1Ti_6:18; 2Ti_2:21, 2Ti_3:17; Tit_2:7, Tit_2:14, Tit_3:1, Tit_3:8, Tit_3:14; Heb_10:24, Heb_13:21; 1Pe_2:12

See also-

Jas 2:14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?
Jas 2:15 If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,
Jas 2:16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?
Jas 2:17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.
Jas 2:18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.
Jas 2:19
Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
Jas 2:20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?
Jas 2:21 Was not Abraham our father
justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?
Jas 2:22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?
Jas 2:23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.
Jas 2:24 Ye see then how that by
works a man is justified, and not by faith only.
Jas 2:25 Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?
Jas 2:26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

View attachment 32451

Also there is nothing sinful about having sex. God created it for a purpose. Its those who abuse the purpose that will end up hurting from doing so. As sexual sin damages the body.
So you are a futurist-that Jesus already came, i.e the second Parousia already occurred, correct?

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

View attachment 32451

So you are a Latter Day Saint-believing the Second coming of Messiah ALREADY occurred, correct?

Reactions: amigo de christo

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you are a Latter Day Saint-believing the Second coming of Messiah ALREADY occurred, correct?
So you are a futurist-that Jesus already came, i.e the second Parousia already occurred, correct?

What, do you wanna find out. Because what i believe doesnt matter to submitting to God and simply live by the spirit, and the harmony is in believing the Gospel of Christ, and i believe also his promised returned happened.

No. Im not a LDS, and i dont associate with anyones organizations, except the school called Cult. Christian Ultra Libertrians for truth, and libertrian doesnt mean polticially or a poltical motion.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
What, do you wanna find out. Because what i believe doesnt matter to submitting to God and simply live by the spirit, and the harmony is in believing the Gospel of Christ, and i believe also his promised returned happened.

No. Im not a LDS, and i dont associate with anyones organizations, except the school called Cult.
Yes, I found it-Ultra Libertarian-CULT-who holds, like you, the Scriptures we have today are not infallible, but fallible, since we don't have the "original autographs" plus the "notion" the Second coming of Messiah already happened.
Care to elaborate?

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo
Status
Not open for further replies.