Eternal Life Living with Almighty God here on the Re-newed to Perfection Earth.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

1 Corinthians 2:9-10 “No eye has seen, no ear has heard,
and no mind has imagined
what God has prepared
for those who love him.

And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. Revelation 21:2-4

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
As long as you are aware that the eternal home of the Church (the Lamb's Wife) is the New Jerusalem, which will remain a heavenly body.

It is a gigantic city unlike any earthly city -- 1500 miles wide x 1500 miles long x 1500 miles high. A perfect cubic city with twelve foundations. And constructed of heavenly jewels and heavenly gold.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heaven will be transferred to the re-newed earth where God will live with His people.
Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth passed away, and there is no longer any sea. 2 And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is among men, and He will dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be among them and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away.” Revelation 21:1-4