Eternal Security = Salvation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
Let me talk to you about Eternal Security.

Eternal security : is Christ in you. This is your Eternal Security. Being Saved once, and always, is Christ in you, who is HIMSELF eternal Security. Jesus said that He gives you eternal life and you shall never perish . (lose it or be parted from it.)

1 John 5:13 tells you that you can KNOW that you have eternal life. And the way you know is because Jesus who Himself is eternal life, is IN YOU. "Christ in you, the hope of Glory". He is in you, and you are in Him .. "in Christ". = You have Eternal Life.
Its DONE. Eternal Life is not Temporary.

Now, lets get the bullseye on the target.
The heretic will try to convince you that this same Jesus, who is Himself Eternal life, is not in you, permanently. That if you decide to, you can get Him out. (stop abiding).. That if you decide to, you can just flip a switch, do a deed and like MAGIC, you are no longer Born again.
= (fall away)..(stop abiding).

This teaching is a lie, and the teacher is a liar, and you recognize them by their Lie.

Now understand that Jesus is Himself is "the resurrection and the (eternal) life"". And if you are born again you are joined to God, by Christ's BLOOD. Christ has removed your sin, becoming it for you on the Cross, and that was the only barrier that was keeping you from being joined to God for eternity. So thats gone. Your sin is gone, because the shed Blood of Jesus washed it ALL away. Colossians 2:13
The Law is gone, because you are no longer under it, you are ""under Grace""... so the LAW can't judge you or title you or define you as a sinner. This is because Jesus Himself, God on The Cross, has been judged for your all your sin already and KILLED. So, that is your Hell, your Lake of Fire, = your Judgement for your sin...on CHRIST.... Its all gone.....Gone......>>GONE. It can't be your Eternal Life situation as it is for Christ Rejectors, because your Eternal Life situation is CHRIST THE ETERNAL LIFE, who is INSIDE YOU.
You do recall that your are as a born again Christian, the Temple of God? The Body of Christ? You are indwelled by the Holy Spirit, or as the New Testament explains, "if you have not the Spirit of Christ IN YOU, then you don't belong to God".. So, God, Christ, and The Holy Spirit, who are all "ONE"< are in you., if you are born again..... and you are BORN AGAIN INTO God's Spirit. That is where you exist. "ONE" with God and Christ.
Thats the REAL you. Thats the "you" that God recognizes, forever.

Do you remember when you took Jesus into your heart? Believing on Him. Trusting in Him to save you, forgive you? That is your "New Birth", day. 1.) You are born from your mother, and 2.) you are born AGAIN = from your Father God. = New Birth, New Creation IN Christ.
There is no sin In Christ., and you are IN THERE.
That is where you EXIST, in God's view.
That is what God sees as the REAL YOU< when He looks at you, if you are born again.

In both cases, regarding birth, blood was shed. The first time it was shed for you, you came to earth thru your mother. The second time it is shed for you, is the ONLY reason why you go to Heaven. (Grace is the eternal function of Jesus's shed Blood).

Born Twice, die once.
if you are born AGAIN (2nd time) = Christian.

==============================================================

And here is the final answer... Here is why you can't lose your salvation and go to hell if you are born again.

THINK :
WHO is your Salvation? Who is it? Who is your eternal life? Who is your resurrection? Who is your Justification and your Sanctification? Who saved you? Who is Grace? Who is the Blood Atonement. Who is Redemption? Did you answer YOU? Is it YOU? So, if its not you, then it must be JESUS THE LORD. JESUS THE CHRIST. JESUS Himself.
That is the final answer to why you go to heaven.

Chrsit alone is your Savior, because He alone is everything that saves you, and everything that God requires for you to be saved. And in fact JESUS IS ALL GOD OFFERS YOU TO GET YOU IN TO HEAVEN AND KEEP YOU OUT OF HELL.
Not your "abiding" and not your "enduring", and not your "lifestyle", and not your "obedience", and not your SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS.
Salvation is All of God and NONE OF YOU.

THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO BE SAVED. JESUS IS "THE WAY". AND THAT IS ACCORDING TO GOD. That is according to TRUTH, and Jesus is "THE TRUTH", and Im lifting Him up right now , and so should YOU. !
So, your salvation, is JESUS. You being born again, proves that HE is IN you.
So, there is your ETERNAL LIFE and there is your RESURRECTION.

Listen....

Jesus is God, and God is not a man that He should or can, lie. Jesus said..>"I will never leave you or forsake you". Hebrews 13:5 . Now notice the word "Leave". This word is explaining that Jesus wont ever do something. And what is that? Leave you. He "can't Leave you, or forsake you".... He said so. So, does the TRUTH LIE? Now, back up and look at what we are thinking about... Where is Jesus? If you are saved, where Is He? He is IN YOU. IN YOU. IN YOU. In YOU. And how is Jesus in you? He is SEALED within you. God is SEALED within you.. You are their "BODY OF CHRIST.".. that is your permanent situation.

Now get this and you'll be forever spiritually and mentally unaffected by people who want to make you believe that you are your own savior, or that you can end up in Hell, then the lake of fire.
Notice again that "Jesus said that He will never LEAVE YOU"... What does NEVER mean? "never". what does this mean? Does it mean, as long as you keep your faith, and go to church, and never backslide, and "abide' and endure" or walk away from God?

Do you see a "unless", in that verse? Heretics do, and they put it in there to try to harm you.

Jesus WILL NEVER LEAVE THE INSIDE OF YOU WHERE HE IS SEALED UNTIL THE DAY OF YOUR REDEMPTION...and WHY? ..because He said so, and the TRUTH does not Lie. Jesus is THE Truth. John 14:6

So, what does this show you, and explain to you, when a heretic is trying to make you believe that you can lose your salvation?
What is the obvious truth here, Saint?
The truth shows you that if that were possible, and its not, but if were possible for you to hit the Great White Throne Judgement, and be Judged by God for all your sin that Jesus has already been judged for on Earth..then when you were sent to Hell, Christ in you, who will NEVER LEAVE YOU< is going to be there burning right with you, in the Lake of Fire.

= Impossible. !!
Completely Impossible.!

There is no verse in the New Testament that has ever even suggested that Jesus and the Holy Spirit, can leave you, or will. Not one. NONE. But there is certainly a crystal clear verse that Says to the born again, that Jesus will NEVER LEAVE YOU.

Never, Never, Never.

You can't take Christ to hell, because you can't go where He can't go.. And when those who oppose Grace and cast darkness on the Cross want to make you believe that you can go to hell, "unless you abide" or "be obedient", or "keep your faith".....then just remember that The Christ in you, who is your proof of your eternal security and IS HIMSELF ETERNAL LIFE, is not Going to Hell, ...and neither are you, if you are born again.

Reactions: Helen

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It has been said that with John 10:27-30 that no one can snatch you out of God's hand but you can walk away yourself.

I would say that if you have the fear of the LORD in you, you will never walk away.

Jer 32:38, And they shall be my people, and I will be their God:
Jer 32:39, And I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them:
Jer 32:40, And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me.

Psa 19:9, The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether.

This fear of the LORD involves taking into account verses in the Bible that teach that you can lose your salvation...

Because you can if you don't stay within certain boundaries as a believer in Christ.

But as long as you stay within the boundaries that the Lord has set, you cannot lose your salvation.

This involves having a heart faith that is unto righteousness (Romans 10:10) and unto enduring to the end (Matthew 10:22, Hebrews 3:6, Hebrews 3:14).

If you have a nominal, lukewarm, or shallow faith (see Luke 8:13) you can fall away.

And there is no guarantee that if anyone falls away they will keep their salvation. In fact, it is heresy to suggest that a man might keep his salvation after falling away.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rom 11:20, Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
Rom 11:21, For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.
Rom 11:22, Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

1Jo 2:27, But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
1Jo 2:28, And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
It has been said that with John 10:27-30 that no one can snatch you out of God's hand but you can walk away yourself.

I would say that if you have the fear of the LORD in you, you will never walk away.

You can't walk away from being born.
"born again".
Figure that out.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once you have been born, it is possible to die (see James 1:14-16, Romans 6:23).
Not a wise choice, but many people over the centuries have made unwise choices. God is no respecter of persons!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not a wise choice, but many people over the centuries have made unwise choices. God is no respecter of persons!
Who would even choose to die?

Dying is something that happens to you.

The matter that we do have a choice in is whether or not we allow sin to become fully grown within us so that it can produce death.

I don't think that people indulge in sinful behaviour with the intention of dying spiritually.

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"These things have I written unto you, that ye may know [presently, at this very moment, present tense] that ye have eternal life, [even] unto you that believe [right here and right now, in this very moment present tense] on the name of the Son of God." 1 Jn. 5:13.

No present tense saving faith, no present tense knowing or eternal life.

Only a heretic would teach otherwise! (Since someone has made this a salvation issue above)!

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who would even choose to die?
Surely it would not surprise you know that there are people who really do look with favor to passing of their fleshly bodies? Then again, indirectly many people selfishly choose death spiritually as they did in the Garden of Eden, do they not?
Dying is something that happens to you.
Yes, and to the flesh it might seem to be a blessing as it wears out with the pain and/or physical discomfort at times surpassing the reasons we have enjoyed some the possibilities of our flesh. Usually I am not there, but once in a while at going on 77 years the old body is a bit too much. But... if the new man in us has overcome that old man, we have a different picture within, do we not? The very perfectly clear vision of God! I especially look forward to my morning private times between me and God. As I move away from the time into the day with it other often more secular routines, I have to stop and re-immerse myself in Him.

The matter that we do have a choice in is whether or not we allow sin to become fully grown within us so that it can produce death.
This is what I allude to above... What is needed is the praying without ceasing and the rejoicing in the Lord always. What we need is the continuously working while it is day for the night is coming when no man can work. Give God the glory!
I don't think that people indulge in sinful behaviour with the intention of dying spiritually.
Don't they? Directly perhaps not... not for long. However how many have [been] moved into delusion and remain there? In their conscience minds and with their tongues a facade perhaps, but really..?

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-
Let me talk to you about Eternal Security.

Eternal security : is Christ in you. This is your Eternal Security. Being Saved once, and always, is Christ in you, who is HIMSELF eternal Security. Jesus said that He gives you eternal life and you shall never perish . (lose it or be parted from it.)

1 John 5:13 tells you that you can KNOW that you have eternal life. And the way you know is because Jesus who Himself is eternal life, is IN YOU. "Christ in you, the hope of Glory". He is in you, and you are in Him .. "in Christ". = You have Eternal Life.
Its DONE. Eternal Life is not Temporary.

Now, lets get the bullseye on the target.
The heretic will try to convince you that this same Jesus, who is Himself Eternal life, is not in you, permanently. That if you decide to, you can get Him out. (stop abiding).. That if you decide to, you can just flip a switch, do a deed and like MAGIC, you are no longer Born again.
= (fall away)..(stop abiding).

This teaching is a lie, and the teacher is a liar, and you recognize them by their Lie.

Now understand that Jesus is Himself is "the resurrection and the (eternal) life"". And if you are born again you are joined to God, by Christ's BLOOD. Christ has removed your sin, becoming it for you on the Cross, and that was the only barrier that was keeping you from being joined to God for eternity. So thats gone. Your sin is gone, because the shed Blood of Jesus washed it ALL away. Colossians 2:13
The Law is gone, because you are no longer under it, you are ""under Grace""... so the LAW can't judge you or title you or define you as a sinner. This is because Jesus Himself, God on The Cross, has been judged for your all your sin already and KILLED. So, that is your Hell, your Lake of Fire, = your Judgement for your sin...on CHRIST.... Its all gone.....Gone......>>GONE. It can't be your Eternal Life situation as it is for Christ Rejectors, because your Eternal Life situation is CHRIST THE ETERNAL LIFE, who is INSIDE YOU.
You do recall that your are as a born again Christian, the Temple of God? The Body of Christ? You are indwelled by the Holy Spirit, or as the New Testament explains, "if you have not the Spirit of Christ IN YOU, then you don't belong to God".. So, God, Christ, and The Holy Spirit, who are all "ONE"< are in you., if you are born again..... and you are BORN AGAIN INTO God's Spirit. That is where you exist. "ONE" with God and Christ.
Thats the REAL you. Thats the "you" that God recognizes, forever.

Do you remember when you took Jesus into your heart? Believing on Him. Trusting in Him to save you, forgive you? That is your "New Birth", day. 1.) You are born from your mother, and 2.) you are born AGAIN = from your Father God. = New Birth, New Creation IN Christ.
There is no sin In Christ., and you are IN THERE.
That is where you EXIST, in God's view.
That is what God sees as the REAL YOU< when He looks at you, if you are born again.

In both cases, regarding birth, blood was shed. The first time it was shed for you, you came to earth thru your mother. The second time it is shed for you, is the ONLY reason why you go to Heaven. (Grace is the eternal function of Jesus's shed Blood).

Born Twice, die once.
if you are born AGAIN (2nd time) = Christian.

==============================================================

And here is the final answer... Here is why you can't lose your salvation and go to hell if you are born again.

THINK :
WHO is your Salvation? Who is it? Who is your eternal life? Who is your resurrection? Who is your Justification and your Sanctification? Who saved you? Who is Grace? Who is the Blood Atonement. Who is Redemption? Did you answer YOU? Is it YOU? So, if its not you, then it must be JESUS THE LORD. JESUS THE CHRIST. JESUS Himself.
That is the final answer to why you go to heaven.

Chrsit alone is your Savior, because He alone is everything that saves you, and everything that God requires for you to be saved. And in fact JESUS IS ALL GOD OFFERS YOU TO GET YOU IN TO HEAVEN AND KEEP YOU OUT OF HELL.
Not your "abiding" and not your "enduring", and not your "lifestyle", and not your "obedience", and not your SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS.
Salvation is All of God and NONE OF YOU.

THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO BE SAVED. JESUS IS "THE WAY". AND THAT IS ACCORDING TO GOD. That is according to TRUTH, and Jesus is "THE TRUTH", and Im lifting Him up right now , and so should YOU. !
So, your salvation, is JESUS. You being born again, proves that HE is IN you.
So, there is your ETERNAL LIFE and there is your RESURRECTION.

Listen....

Jesus is God, and God is not a man that He should or can, lie. Jesus said..>"I will never leave you or forsake you". Hebrews 13:5 . Now notice the word "Leave". This word is explaining that Jesus wont ever do something. And what is that? Leave you. He "can't Leave you, or forsake you".... He said so. So, does the TRUTH LIE? Now, back up and look at what we are thinking about... Where is Jesus? If you are saved, where Is He? He is IN YOU. IN YOU. IN YOU. In YOU. And how is Jesus in you? He is SEALED within you. God is SEALED within you.. You are their "BODY OF CHRIST.".. that is your permanent situation.

Now get this and you'll be forever spiritually and mentally unaffected by people who want to make you believe that you are your own savior, or that you can end up in Hell, then the lake of fire.
Notice again that "Jesus said that He will never LEAVE YOU"... What does NEVER mean? "never". what does this mean? Does it mean, as long as you keep your faith, and go to church, and never backslide, and "abide' and endure" or walk away from God?

Do you see a "unless", in that verse? Heretics do, and they put it in there to try to harm you.

Jesus WILL NEVER LEAVE THE INSIDE OF YOU WHERE HE IS SEALED UNTIL THE DAY OF YOUR REDEMPTION...and WHY? ..because He said so, and the TRUTH does not Lie. Jesus is THE Truth. John 14:6

So, what does this show you, and explain to you, when a heretic is trying to make you believe that you can lose your salvation?
What is the obvious truth here, Saint?
The truth shows you that if that were possible, and its not, but if were possible for you to hit the Great White Throne Judgement, and be Judged by God for all your sin that Jesus has already been judged for on Earth..then when you were sent to Hell, Christ in you, who will NEVER LEAVE YOU< is going to be there burning right with you, in the Lake of Fire.

= Impossible. !!
Completely Impossible.!

There is no verse in the New Testament that has ever even suggested that Jesus and the Holy Spirit, can leave you, or will. Not one. NONE. But there is certainly a crystal clear verse that Says to the born again, that Jesus will NEVER LEAVE YOU.

Never, Never, Never.

You can't take Christ to hell, because you can't go where He can't go.. And when those who oppose Grace and cast darkness on the Cross want to make you believe that you can go to hell, "unless you abide" or "be obedient", or "keep your faith".....then just remember that The Christ in you, who is your proof of your eternal security and IS HIMSELF ETERNAL LIFE, is not Going to Hell, ...and neither are you, if you are born again.

Hos 14:1, O Israel, return unto the LORD thy God; for thou hast fallen by thine iniquity.
Hos 14:2, Take with you words, and turn to the LORD: say unto him, Take away all iniquity, and receive us graciously: so will we render the calves of our lips.
Hos 14:3, Asshur shall not save us; we will not ride upon horses: neither will we say any more to the work of our hands, Ye are our gods: for in thee the fatherless findeth mercy.

A play on words?

Last edited: