extraterestial life

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The White Wolf

Dec 18, 2008
Hello all, this is something I have never really figured out or touched upon but what do you all think of extraterestial life? Does it exist?My personal belief is that the universe is so large and massive that it is very unlikely that God gave us life. Who knows? Maybe there are other humans out there on a different planet just like ours.I never really remember touching upon anything in the bible like this but then again many of you are much more experienced bible studiers than I am. So I would like to get your opinion.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(The White Wolf;66312)
...My personal belief is that the universe is so large and massive that it is very unlikely that God gave us life. ...
Genesis 1:1 - In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.Mark 13:23 - But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(The White Wolf;66312)
Hello all, this is something I have never really figured out or touched upon but what do you all think of extraterestial life? Does it exist?My personal belief is that the universe is so large and massive that it is very unlikely that God gave us life. Who knows? Maybe there are other humans out there on a different planet just like ours.I never really remember touching upon anything in the bible like this but then again many of you are much more experienced bible studiers than I am. So I would like to get your opinion.
If there is other life forms out there human or otherwise we will never know nor be in any contact with them ... How do I know this I trust the Lord the bible never mentions them and God has promised to foretell us all things we need to know ... Now that is not the same thing as landing in a UFO and claiming to be from someplace else as I think its possiable that Satan and his fallen angels may do ... but then Eze. Tells us of vehicles that fly