ezekiel 43/44

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ezekiel

Aug 14, 2013
Faith
Country
United States
master father strengthen me looking at chapter 43/44 see the new heaven and earth and the most high and christ the prince more over look at them that have not kept charge of his church they will be separated for they have not taken care the house on earth god has given two covenants and it is them that has broke it not the most high they have allowed children of the most high to be aborted, adultery, remarry , gay, idols they have not followed the law and love of christ whos blood was shed they have these to teach and minister the fall will be great and so they will minister to the same and not in the inner court of heaven now these things cast them far from ya and fear god and ask for mercy or when you awake some will awake in shame others as bright as the stars what will become of you my freind.

Brothertom

All for Jesus no matter the cost.
May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
I think your word is a good word...of the Fear of the Lord & repentance from sinfulness. Your method of delivery, however, is awful. So much so, that very few will read it, or make sense of it.

Use sentences with Capital Word beginnings & with periods. This lets people know when one idea stops, & the other idea begins.

Then organize your sentences, into paragraphs, that will tidy up your larger idea, or stream, & people can then organize their understanding of your communication.

Have something to say...& just be real with it. Scripture is good, as is passion about your convictions...& even social commentary...but with out order....it just comes across as gibberish.

Looking forward Ezekiel to hearing from you & your exhortations. Please apply my counsel as a positive thing.