• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Prove it.

And thanks again for proving your refusal to answer, and cop out resopnses are just that.

I never offer "cop out" responses.
So, get your facts in line with the Truth.

Its not my job to furnish you with a suitably heresy that you enjoy.
As you are fully furnished in that area, all by yourself.

So, i answered your question 3x.
But i can't comprehend my answers for you.
Work on that.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Prove it.

And thanks again for proving your refusal to answer, and cop out resopnses are just that.

So, you've been answered, clearly, 3x.

Now i have a question for you.

Here it is...
Try not to dodge it.

Why does the Blood of Jesus that saves you, always keep you saved, no matter what ?????.

Why is that a Eternal Fact of the Blood Atonement?

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
From here to Kingdom come.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 11:6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

You cant have it both ways, Salvation is the work of God

I can have it just the way it is supposed to be, foor those who evidently want to be allowd to sin and still make heaven, act how you like.

James 2:14-18
14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

18 But someone will say, “You have faith; I have deeds.”

Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds.

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never offer "cop out" responses.

Why are you not telling the truth.

You never did back up your claim about people here claiming works only salvation. That is a cop out, which is in turn, you not telling the truth.

Also you skipped around my questions, something I don't even need to comment on because all readers have seen your cop outs, and that is all I'm after. For those to far gone to see as yourselves, I don't try to change their minds, I only need to see to it they are discredited in front of innocent seekers who might otherwise be inticed to a docterine that allows us to act however we want, due to the claim we cannot lose salvation.

If you want to cop out, fine, but please dont add lying to the growing list.

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, you've been answered, clearly, 3x.

Here it is...
Try not to dodge it.

Why does the Blood of Jesus that saves you, always keep you saved, no matter what ?????.

Why is that a Eternal Fact of the Blood Atonement?

It was a simple question, yet note, folks...still no answer, just long winded talking around an answer.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Prove it.

The reason you can never stop being born again, is because you can never undo a Birth.

Are you born of your mother? Well, try to stop that by sinning.
Are you born if God? same thing.

"Born.....AGAIN".....is a BIRTH, and you can't undo a birth. = Especially one GOD caused.
Believe it.

But there is more...
Its gets better....

The reason that a born again person will go to heaven, is the same reason that a born again person, can never go to Hell.

And what/why is that?

Because God has taken care of the only reason, Himself, on the Cross and by The Death of Jesus, that would be the only reason you would Go to hell.
God solved the Hell problem, HIMSELF by Christ's Blood and Death and Resurrection.
In other words, by God providing THE WAY. John 14:6 as the ONLY REASON you go to heaven.
So, by taking this offer, (born again) you have eternally resolved the only reason you would have gone to hell.

Do you see?

Listen, Reader,
Why do unbelievers go to Hell, while ALL the Born again go to Heaven. ????
Grab that answer, .. enlist that as your Right Believing, and you have removed the Ever Thorning heresy of "i can lose it" from your life.
Also, by understanding this, you are able to discern the lying heretics everytime one comes at you with THAT Heresy.

Again....why do the born again go to Heaven, and the non-born again burn in the lake of fire,= is WHY the born again will never burn in the lake of fire.

Here is the bumper sticker..

"You take Christ, and God takes you".
And for how long?
For as long as God lives.

That is why you can't go to hell, or that is why you are currently on your way.

Notice that God does not say....>"if you promise to be good, and do right, and live a sinning and confessing life, then i will save you".

Notice that that is missing from the GOSPEL? ?
Did you notice?
There is a reason for that..
Its because : ONLY JESUS SAVES.
And when you have Him, who IS ETERNAL LIFE IN YOU, then God has you as "ONE WITH GOD AND CHRIST"... and for ALL ETERNITY.

Thats' GOD's GRACE. "The GIFT GIFT GIFT GIFT GIFT of Salvation. "The GIFT GIFT GIFT GIFT GIFT of RIGHTEOUSNESS".

Do you have this ETERNAL Gift?
If you do, you will not go to Hell, and you will meet God as your Eternal FATHER.
If you dont, you are this. John 3:36. And if you die the same, you will meet God as your Eternal JUDGE.
No exceptions.

Gideons300

Nov 3, 2020
Maryville, Tn.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok, its time....

So, Listen carefully Gideon300.

The Devil knows what i am to this forum, and why im here and what im accomplishing.
You realized it also...
So, you would like to use my credibility to jump start what you've been straining at the straps to get going for a while here, on this Forum, of which ive informed a Mod all about it, including exactly what you will say...
Keep that in mind.

So, all this is good, because in the months ive been here, ive been teaching relentlessly 2 topics.

1.) Right Believing
2.) How to spot a heretic.. How To Discern this ....

So, what you want to do is begin your pronouncement that is just burning inside you,... to tell these People and this Forum that God Himself gave you a personal visitation.
God... The Father.
Not an Angel, and not Mary, and not a inner voice.
But GOD, The Father, left His Throne, just for you, and VISTED You to anoint you as His end times "Prophet", who has a message of total condemnation and coming judgment for all the born again.

So, lets let you get going with this, as this is why you are on this Forum, or are found on any Christian forum, and are currently on my Thread.

And remember, i know what you have Threaded about this, so, now is not the time to revise it. (dodge).
Believe me.

Lets hear it, so that these people can see for themselves...
And if you need to make the pronouncement on your own Thread, then i'll see you there.
Brother, I have already shared my testimony both here and multiple times on other. forums. One thing about it, I am not shy, lol.

But since you mentioned it, I will share it once more so that any who have not read it yet can do so and make up their own minds whether or not it bears witness with the Spirit inside them. I want to respect that this is your post however, and do not want to hijack it, so I will do it on another post.

As to your assertion I am trying to ride your coattails of popularity here, I am confused. I have only posted on your threads here twice if I am not mistaken. Both were totally thread related. I am not looking for a springboard to popularity. I just share what God shared with me and some will respond now, some later, some never. That is above my pay grade, lol.

Did God supernaturally visit me? Yes, fourteen years ago now. What He opened my eyes to has revolutionized my life and changed me in ways I would have never thought possible. The truth is, it will work for any hungry child of God, no matter how weak, no matter how bound. Why would I not

The message of the necessity of putting on our new man by an act of radical faith has not changed since the day I first stepped put and shared it. It is Biblical, it is truth and yet its amazing effect on the joy of our walk is undeniable. And I am convinced it is our believing this truth, appropriating it as OURS, that will cause the church to awaken to the truth of who we are so that we can finally understand what it mens to 'resist satan steadfast in the faith' and actually experience him fleeing us.

Do we know the joy it brings to our walks when we fall into diverse temptations and find ourselves caused to take the way of escape God graciously provides every time? To discover that walking in holiness and righteousness is not strenuous but is actually made for the weak? Why? Because it is not by our self effort, but by God living in us, causing us to obey and to being forth fruit that we can walk in our birthright as real overcomers, victorious over the world, the flesh and the devil.

We are about to learn that it is when we come to the place we have NO strength, NO wisdom, NO self- control, NO goodness, that we are finally ready to do the one thing God does ask of us. He asks us to believe what He has told us about us, that the old us, our carnal nature, our spiritual fleshly man.... is actually dead. Yes, we still have fleshly bodies. But as Paul tells us, if we are His, we are no longer in the flesh and owe it nothing. Glory!

I have said it before, Behold, your spirit was like mine before my awakening. My intent was honorable, as I am sure yours is, but my spirit was hard, judgmental, as if I was God's defense attorney defending the gospel from God's enemies. Any who deviated from 'my' version of truth were labeled as deceived with no grace given, and my life bore few if any fruits. I had a fat head full of scriptures, but my heart was skin and bones... dry bones. I was full of self and most miserble, the poster boy for living out ones life in Romans 7. And then God visited me, and asked me to share with any who would listen. I have done that for 14 years and God willing, I will continue.

I do not want to get into a negative discussion with you, which I suspect is the best that can come out of any further discussions between us here. I wish you only the best and am praying for you. I hope you will do the same for me.

blessings, Behold

Gideon

Reactions: justbyfaith

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can have it just the way it is supposed to be, foor those who evidently want to be allowd to sin and still make heaven, act how you like.

James 2:14-18
14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

18 But someone will say, “You have faith; I have deeds.”

Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds.
Ephesians 2:8-10

simple as that. no fruit, no root

next................

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also, you've done evil since you were saved, so, does that mean you are not born again?
Be careful there, as what you say might impugn you.

As for me, I have not done evil since receiving the second benefit (2 Corinthians 1:15).

What about you?

All the born again are already "the righteousness of God"... so, you can't be more sanctified then to be God's actual Holiness.

Right....but realize that the righteousness of the Lord in us is a practical thing (1 John 3:7, Romans 5:19, Matthew 5:6)...we are as righteous as He is righteous if we what? DO RIGHTEOUSNESS (1 John 3:7).

So, your idea of trying to get more clean then God has already made you, is actually just one more heresy that you've fallen into on your quest to keep abiding in your self effort to keep yourself saved.

I don't think that I can be cleaner than God has already made me. I will say that His cleansing in my life is a practical application to my life. Sin does sometimes come in from the outside and make my feet dirty. And this is why the Greek in 1 John 1:7 tells us that if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship one with another and the blood of Jesus Christ continually cleanseth us from all sin.

"Behold, are you saying that if a person is born again, then if they sin, backslide, or have dead faith,...God still keeps them saved, and they are as saved as they were when God gave them the New Birth".

A.) Of course.

B.) You can never stop being Born again.

James 1:12-16 might tell you, if you were willing to accept the testimony of holy scripture, that after being "saved" you can die spiritually. It is not that you are unborn; it is that you die.

Here it is...
Try not to dodge it.

I will answer this although it was directed to another.

It is because the one who does the will of the Lord abides for ever (1 John 2:17)...he "sinneth not" (1 John 3:6) for ever (1 John 2:17).

The reason you can never stop being born again, is because you can never undo a Birth.

It seems to me that the preacher, in a scenario that you set forth recently, if he was born again, will continue to have salvation even after committing the heinous crime that you said he did. That is simply unacceptable.

Because God has taken care of the only reason, Himself, on the Cross and by The Death of Jesus, that would be the only reason you would Go to hell.
God solved the Hell problem, HIMSELF by Christ's Blood and Death and Resurrection.
In other words, by God providing THE WAY. John 14:6 as the ONLY REASON you go to heaven.
So, by taking this offer, (born again) you have eternally resolved the only reason you would have gone to hell.

The reason why people are cast into the furnace of fire is because they are workers of iniquity (Matthew 7:23, Matthew 25:41; Matthew 13:41-42).

So, it is very well true that, since the blood of Jesus does not only justify (as per Romans 5:9) but also sanctifies (Hebrews 13:12, Hebrews 10:29) and cleanseth from all sin (1 John 1:7), that therefore when a man comes to the knopwledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, he becomes a new creature (2 Corinthians 5:17): the old llifestyle of sinning has passed away and all things are become new in that this new creature has begun a life of living in the holiness of the Lord (1 Peter 1:15-16, Hebrews 12:14).

Again....why do the born again go to Heaven, and the non-born again burn in the lake of fire,

Because they have ceased from being "workers of iniquity" (Matthew 7:23, Matthew 25:41; Matthew 13:41-42).

Notice that God does not say....>"if you promise to be good, and do right, and live a sinning and confessing life, then i will save you".

He does speak of the opposite: that if you continue to live a lifestyle of sinning, you will be cast into the furnace of fire (Matthew 7:23, Matthew 25:41; Matthew 13:41-42).

Last edited:

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cop out. Will you prove my words are of man? But that's right, you guys aren't that good at proving what you say, or even answering simple questions without long posts talking around the truth.

Or, what was it you would like me to prove is not of man, but biblical?

I need to see if you are worth further argument....do you post on Cf.com, and carry a big fish there as well?
There are no conflicts between James and Paul on the matter of justification by faith. James could not be contradicting Paul's letters in Romans or Galatians for they had not yet been written! Paul explains that sinners are justified by faith in chapters 3 & 4. James explains that a person's faith is dead unless it is proved by works. We are not saved by works, but the faith that saves us leads to good works. Paul wrote about our standing before God, James wrote about our witness before the world. James wrote to Jewish believers who still worshiped in the Synagogue while Paul wrote to the Gentiles.

Lets compare the inspired book of James with the gospels and see if James stacks up with the teachings of Jesus. In Matthew 5:3 and Luke 6:20 we have the Beatitudes: Blessed are the poor (in spirit) for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Luke 6:24 adds woe to the rich. Compare this with James' language Let the believer who is lowly boast in being raised up, and the rich in being brought low, because the rich will disappear like a flower in the field. James 1:9-10 Has not God chosen the poor in the world to be rich in faith and to be heirs of the kingdom that he has promised to those who love him? James 2:5 Come now, you rich people, weep and wail for the miseries that are coming to you. James 5:1 In Luke 1:52-53 is also an example of the message of the reverse that James mirrors. The lowly are lifted up; the rich are sent away empty, just like in James 1:9-10. In the Gospels and in James the promise is for the future, but for the present times as well. The believer can boast today in 1:9, the rich should weep and wail now in 5:1. The promises of theses verses are a comfort for the persecution the Christian community is experiencing. Matthew 5:10 offers a blessing for the persecuted, as does Luke 6:11-12. Luke 6:22-23 goes on to offer blessing when we are hated, excluded, reviled and defamed. In a similar way James 1:2-4 calls the community to joy when facing trials. James 1:12 offers blessings and the crown of life to those who endure temptation. And James 5:10 calls all who show endurance = blessed. Matthew and Luke each have additional beatitudes that are found in James. Matthew 5:9 says that peacemakers will be called the children of God and James 3:18 offers a harvest of righteousness for those who make peace. Luke 6:21 and 6:25 promises that the hungry will be filled, those who weep will laugh, the full will be hungry and those who laugh will mourn. Believers are exhorted to lament and mourn and weep, and to let laughter turn into mourning in James 4:9. James 4:6 is a similar reversal; God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble. James uses additional teachings from the Sermon on the Mount. Luke 6:27 and James 2:8 repeat the Levitical law to love our neighbors as ourselves. Matthew 5:17-19 insists that the law and prophets are not abolished, while James 2:8-11 insists that breaking any one law is breaking the whole of the law. James 1:25 says that those who not only hear, but also DO the law will be blessed. In Matthew 5:21-22 it is not enough to avoid murder, even those who are angry are subject to judgment. James 1:19-20 says we must be slow to anger, for anger does not produce God's righteousness. As we can clearly see James and the teachings of Christ were almost identical and this would be natural since James was the brother and disciple of Jesus.

There is no conflict between the teachings of Paul and James except for the unregenerate who cannot understand truth. Genuine faith will produce fruit in the life of the believer as Jesus taught. James calls this fruit works in his epistle. In fact all the apostles taught that true faith produces works. In Ephesians 2:8-10 "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them." This passage puts faith and works in their proper order. It is faith alone that connects us with the free salvation offered in Jesus Christ. This salvation is a gift. Our works have nothing to do with it and cannot add to the salvation found in Jesus Christ. Works will follow after salvation and are the product of it and are created by God in the believer. These passages verify this truth as well- Titus 3:4-8; Hebrews 6:9; 10:39; 1 John 3:6;3 John 11.

Paul is stressing the root of justification (faith) and James is stressing the fruit of justification (works). James teaches that works are the proof of faith. This is indicated by the fact that James stressed that we should show our faith in 2:18. It must be something that can be seen by others in 'works' in 18-20. James acknowledged that Abraham was justified before God by faith, not works, when he said, 'Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness

When Paul speaks about someone being justified he has in view God's declaration that a sinner is righteous. When James uses that same word he has in view the demonstration of a person's previously justified state. A person demonstrates by his obedience what God has already declared about him (James 2:23 when quoting Genesis 15:6)Looking at it another way James is using the word justify with the meaning "to demonstrate or show to be righteous or to vindicate oneself." This meaning for the Greek word is also found in Luke 7:35, 10:28-29, 16:15 and, Matthew 11:19, and in Romans 3:4. In Luke 16:15, Jesus says to the Pharisees, "You are the ones who justify yourselves in the eyes of men, but God knows your hearts." Similarly, we read in Luke 10:29, "But he wanted to justify himself." James is saying that one can demonstrate before men that one has been declared righteous by God. One can demonstrate this by doing good works, just as Abraham did by sacrificing his son Isaac (2:21; cf. Gen. 22:9-12) long after God had declared him righteous. James says that this later "work" demonstrated God's declaration in Genesis 15:6 to be true and fulfilled (James 2:23). If you cannot understand the different ways in which Paul and James are using justification and faith then you are unteachable. They are looking at it from two different perspectives; one being from Gods vantage point (Paul) and the other from mans (James).

hope this helps !!!

Reactions: justbyfaith

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Next", would be can we continue in sin and still be saved? That is the question you refuse to answer.

We are saved, we are doing fine, not sining and bearing plenty of fruit, then we decide to live in sin, are we still saved or not?

Still, a very simple question, but you refuse to anwer it...why?
1 John 3
6 No one who lives in him keeps on sinning. No one who continues to sin has either seen him or known him
7 Dear children, do not let anyone lead you astray. The one who does what is right is righteous, just as he is righteous.
8 The one who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work.
9 No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God’s seed remains in them; they cannot go on sinning, because they have been born of God.
10 This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not do what is right is not God’s child,

hope this helps !!!

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

"Born.....AGAIN".....is a BIRTH, and you can't undo a birth. = Especially one GOD caused.
Believe it.

Why can it not be undone? You forgot to explain that, or you simply could not.

Who didn't see that coming, another common means to decieve the unaware, that once taken apart and observed more closely, falls apart.

No, a physical birth cannot be undone, but we are not talking about a physical birth here, now are we?

This is stuff you were taught, and clearly something that was not reasoned out. And it's amazing how someone can buy into someting so silly as, because a baby cannot be put back, we cannot lose our salvation...lol!

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are no conflicts between James and Paul on the matter of justification by faith. James could not be contradicting Paul's letters in Romans or Galatians for they had not yet been written! Paul explains that sinners are justified by faith in chapters 3 & 4. James explains that a person's faith is dead unless it is proved by works. We are not saved by works, but the faith that saves us leads to good works. Paul wrote about our standing before God, James wrote about our witness before the world. James wrote to Jewish believers who still worshiped in the Synagogue while Paul wrote to the Gentiles.

Lets compare the inspired book of James with the gospels and see if James stacks up with the teachings of Jesus. In Matthew 5:3 and Luke 6:20 we have the Beatitudes: Blessed are the poor (in spirit) for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Luke 6:24 adds woe to the rich. Compare this with James' language Let the believer who is lowly boast in being raised up, and the rich in being brought low, because the rich will disappear like a flower in the field. James 1:9-10 Has not God chosen the poor in the world to be rich in faith and to be heirs of the kingdom that he has promised to those who love him? James 2:5 Come now, you rich people, weep and wail for the miseries that are coming to you. James 5:1 In Luke 1:52-53 is also an example of the message of the reverse that James mirrors. The lowly are lifted up; the rich are sent away empty, just like in James 1:9-10. In the Gospels and in James the promise is for the future, but for the present times as well. The believer can boast today in 1:9, the rich should weep and wail now in 5:1. The promises of theses verses are a comfort for the persecution the Christian community is experiencing. Matthew 5:10 offers a blessing for the persecuted, as does Luke 6:11-12. Luke 6:22-23 goes on to offer blessing when we are hated, excluded, reviled and defamed. In a similar way James 1:2-4 calls the community to joy when facing trials. James 1:12 offers blessings and the crown of life to those who endure temptation. And James 5:10 calls all who show endurance = blessed. Matthew and Luke each have additional beatitudes that are found in James. Matthew 5:9 says that peacemakers will be called the children of God and James 3:18 offers a harvest of righteousness for those who make peace. Luke 6:21 and 6:25 promises that the hungry will be filled, those who weep will laugh, the full will be hungry and those who laugh will mourn. Believers are exhorted to lament and mourn and weep, and to let laughter turn into mourning in James 4:9. James 4:6 is a similar reversal; God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble. James uses additional teachings from the Sermon on the Mount. Luke 6:27 and James 2:8 repeat the Levitical law to love our neighbors as ourselves. Matthew 5:17-19 insists that the law and prophets are not abolished, while James 2:8-11 insists that breaking any one law is breaking the whole of the law. James 1:25 says that those who not only hear, but also DO the law will be blessed. In Matthew 5:21-22 it is not enough to avoid murder, even those who are angry are subject to judgment. James 1:19-20 says we must be slow to anger, for anger does not produce God's righteousness. As we can clearly see James and the teachings of Christ were almost identical and this would be natural since James was the brother and disciple of Jesus.

There is no conflict between the teachings of Paul and James except for the unregenerate who cannot understand truth. Genuine faith will produce fruit in the life of the believer as Jesus taught. James calls this fruit works in his epistle. In fact all the apostles taught that true faith produces works. In Ephesians 2:8-10 "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them." This passage puts faith and works in their proper order. It is faith alone that connects us with the free salvation offered in Jesus Christ. This salvation is a gift. Our works have nothing to do with it and cannot add to the salvation found in Jesus Christ. Works will follow after salvation and are the product of it and are created by God in the believer. These passages verify this truth as well- Titus 3:4-8; Hebrews 6:9; 10:39; 1 John 3:6;3 John 11.

Paul is stressing the root of justification (faith) and James is stressing the fruit of justification (works). James teaches that works are the proof of faith. This is indicated by the fact that James stressed that we should show our faith in 2:18. It must be something that can be seen by others in 'works' in 18-20. James acknowledged that Abraham was justified before God by faith, not works, when he said, 'Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness

When Paul speaks about someone being justified he has in view God's declaration that a sinner is righteous. When James uses that same word he has in view the demonstration of a person's previously justified state. A person demonstrates by his obedience what God has already declared about him (James 2:23 when quoting Genesis 15:6)Looking at it another way James is using the word justify with the meaning "to demonstrate or show to be righteous or to vindicate oneself." This meaning for the Greek word is also found in Luke 7:35, 10:28-29, 16:15 and, Matthew 11:19, and in Romans 3:4. In Luke 16:15, Jesus says to the Pharisees, "You are the ones who justify yourselves in the eyes of men, but God knows your hearts." Similarly, we read in Luke 10:29, "But he wanted to justify himself." James is saying that one can demonstrate before men that one has been declared righteous by God. One can demonstrate this by doing good works, just as Abraham did by sacrificing his son Isaac (2:21; cf. Gen. 22:9-12) long after God had declared him righteous. James says that this later "work" demonstrated God's declaration in Genesis 15:6 to be true and fulfilled (James 2:23). If you cannot understand the different ways in which Paul and James are using justification and faith then you are unteachable. They are looking at it from two different perspectives; one being from Gods vantage point (Paul) and the other from mans (James).

hope this helps !!!

Get to the point, man....would anyone here read all that just to get a simple answer.

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one who lives in him keeps on sinning

Exactly, we live in him at first, then we stop, begin to live in sin, and fall away. Simple.

Tell me what they fell away from in the following scripture?

Mathew 13:20 The seed falling on rocky ground refers to someone who hears the word and at once receives it with joy. 21 But since they have no root, they last only a short time. When trouble or persecution comes because of the word, they quickly fall away.

I asked you a question on if you posted on CF, and you did not answer, if you do not anwer this time, I will assume you do, and that you have been refuted many times over there, making this a waste of time..

Last edited:

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly, we live in him at first, then we stop, begin to live in sin, and fall away. Simple.
Nope you don’t even understand what John wrote. You were never His if you continue in sin. John writes in black and white. Children of the devil continue to sin, children of God do not. Simple as that.

next............