• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
1. Real faith, operates as DAILY right believing, as a part of Discipleship.
Deceived faith, operates as works, and self effort, that is the enemy of the Cross and a failed Discipleship.
The Born again, can be both.

The topic you opened is very interesting: "Faith - update", but you did not said still, according Scriptures, even through the "flood" of your words, what FAITH is.

What is FAITH according Scriptures?
He whom God hath sent speaks the words of God: for God gives not the Spirit by measure unto him.

Your own conceptions, and opinions, and conjectures, and suppositions, and other theories you invented, instead to speak the Word of God , they are good for nothing, out of Scriptures the things you are saying from you are chaff, even tares. The Word is God, understand?

What prevails is the Word of God. The Word is God.

JESUS said: He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but
he that seeketh His glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.

You said but did not cite Scriptures, why? You said a "Deceived faith, operates as works, and self effort, that is the enemy of the Cross and a failed Discipleship", and the readers here are seeing that the hood fits exactly on your head, what you are doing with your "deceived faith" here it is exactly what you have just written above according that deceiver spirit that worked through you.

What about your idolater icon?

Last edited:

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
From here to Kingdom come.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m not repeating myself do my answer remains the same . 1 John 3

next.........

Another cop out.

Why so dishonest, did anyone ask or even expect you to repeat anything? But since you are clearly afraid to answer the question, I supose that's as good an excuse as any. And of course you wouldn't want to answer it, and we all know why.

Thanks just the same

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another cop out.

Why so dishonest, did anyone ask or even expect you to repeat anything? But since you are clearly afraid to answer the question, I supose that's as good an excuse as any. And of course you wouldn't want to answer it, and we all know why.

Thanks just the same
ad hominem attacks a sure sign of defeat and the inability to defend your position and resorting to personal attacks instead of the issue.

I've answered the questions biblically which you seem to have a problem with mr/misses ID.

1 John 3 is self explanatory there are children of God and children of the devil. No in-between. One group practices sin and the other group does not.

Can you guess which group practices sin ?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Why can it not be undone? You forgot to explain that, or you simply could not.

You answered a question with a question, and then asked me to explain it.

So, i'll ask you again, but i'll make it a little clearer, a little simpler.

Q.) Why does the blood of Jesus , that saved us....keep us saved no matter what we do.....

Reactions: ChristisGod

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

The topic you opened is very interesting: "Faith - update", but you did not said still, according Scriptures, even through the "flood" of your words, what FAITH is.
Your own conceptions, and opinions, and conjectures, and suppositions, and other theories you invented, instead to speak the Word of God , they are good for nothing, out of Scriptures the things you are saying from you are chaff, even tares. The Word is God, understand?You said but did not cite Scriptures, why? You said a "Deceived faith, operates as works, and self effort, that is the enemy of the Cross and a failed Discipleship",

Ok, you asked me why i didnt post 500 verses, and you asked me to explain what "faith is according to scriptures".

So, you'll need to consider something...
The verses, are already written as a Bible, and so, that helps most believers very little.
ALso consider that God calls, equips, enables, then sends out "teachers".
So, there must be a reason for that.....
So what i do is teach. And its a fine thing to quote a few verses, but most who post the waterfalls of verses, dont understand any of them, and they are cutting and pasting, vs, actually having memorized the verses.
They do not have them inside....so, they borrow other's work, and cut and paste...etc.......to pretend they are REAL.
I never do this..
Never.
I never cut and paste, and i dont use commentaries, and i dont use a concordance.
So, if you have read all that i write, and its substantial, and not just Threads, but often my Posts are like being in a class.
Yet, all i use is a Bible and my Spiritually.

And, you asked me to define what faith is...
"Faith is the substance of things hoped for, and the evidence of things not seen".
So, thats the verse.
And its a great verse, but its also a deep and mystical verse.
I never use it, i seldom post it, and that is because, if verses are not understood......you have nothing, and nearly all believers read that verse and blink in confusion.
As that one, is more hidden, then the typical.....Its more mystical.
So, its best that i explain what real Faith is, in a practical way, and in a spiritual way.
I teach Faith, as "Right Believing", as this is connected to discernment regarding God's Grace.

Last edited:

Gideons300

Nov 3, 2020
Maryville, Tn.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gideon,

God the Father, does not leave his Throne to visit people.

So, you need a new act, as this one has failed at the box office.
Do you know God is omnipresent and can do anything He desires to do? He is not bound by human reasoning and man-made rules of behavior, lol. What I shared is true and you and a thousand other theologians who have God all boxed in nice and neat could not convince me otherwise. Your doubt and belittling attacks change nothing. They simply reveal your heart.

I am praying for you, brother. Again, as I have said before, you are not the enemy to me but a brother that Jesus loves. I continue to share what I share because a) it is truth and it works..... and b) as His body, we desperately need the victory over the world, the flesh and the devil He died to give us. Dark times approach ever faster on the horizon. The Word asks us a question we all need to ponder.

If we have run with the footmen and they have wearied us, what we will do when the horsemen arrive?

Jeremiah 12:5

The horsemen approach, and that is a fact.

blessings to you dear brother,

Gids

Reactions: justbyfaith

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Do you know God is omnipresent and can do anything He desires to do? He is not bound by human reasoning and man-made rules of behavior,

What is funny about pretending what you are pretending?
Its a foolish "LOL" your mouth is wearing, once again.
It was fooling on "Worthy Christian Forums" and its doubly foolish here.
Believe it.

Also..
God is bound by his Word...
And, You mean.... God is Omnipotent, Omniscient, and Omnipresent, yes that's true.
Father God does NOT Leave His Throne for fakirs, and pretenders, or for anyone.
Jesus resolved that....
Now its time for you to be honest., as the clock is ticking, and believe me when i tell you, that your decision to try to use me to spread your carnal deceit all over this forum, will fail here, exactly as it failed on WCF.
Selah.

Last edited:

Gideons300

Nov 3, 2020
Maryville, Tn.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is funny about pretending what you are pretending?
Its a foolish "LOL" your mouth is wearing, once again.
It was fooling on "Worthy Christian Forums" and its doubly foolish here.
Believe it.

Also..
God is bound by his Word...
And, You mean.... God is Omnipotent, Omniscient, and Omnipresent, yes that's true.
Father God does NOT Leave His Throne for fakirs, and pretenders, or for anyone.
Jesus resolved that....
Now its time for you to be honest., as the clock is ticking, and believe me when i tell you, that your decision to try to use me to spread your carnal deceit all over this forum, will fail here, exactly as it failed on WCF.
Selah.
What in the world is wrong with you? Are you actually being serious? I am "using you to spread my carnal deceit"? Where is this even coming from? I do not even know how to begin to respond to your thought processes. So..... i won't.

I would however, like to counsel you to stop dancing round making accusations of heresy against me. Either say it clearly or deny it. I do not want you banned here. However, if this persists, I do not think you will like the end result. Tread lightly here. If we disagree, let us do so agreebly, for God has called us to peace. I pray you agree.

blessings,

Gideon

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read my edited post again and answer the questions please.
naaa just reread 1 John 3 several times until you understand its meaning. For in it lays the answer to your question from God.

This is my final answer, its to bad that you reject Gods answer to your question and seek the answers from man.

1 John 3
6 No one who lives in him keeps on sinning. No one who continues to sin has either seen him or known him.
7 Dear children, do not let anyone lead you astray. The one who does what is right is righteous, just as he is righteous.
8 The one who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work.
9 No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God’s seed remains in them; they cannot go on sinning, because they have been born of God.
10 This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not do what is right is not God’s child,

hope this helps !!!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I do not even know how to begin to respond to your thought processes. So..... i won't.
I would however, like to counsel you to stop dancing round making accusations of heresy against me. Either say it clearly or deny it. I do not want you banned here. However, if this persists, I do not think you will like the end result. Tread lightly here. If we disagree, let us do so agreebly, for God has called us to peace. I pray you agree.

Gideon

First of all you are not in a position to "counsel" me.
You can't even find your way into understanding God's Grace, so, council yourself about that one.....is my advice, is my counsel.

And also...God has not called me or any True Believer to be at peace with heresy or heretics.
Read Titus 3 for an update regarding what is happening to you on yet another Forum, Gideons300.

Listen, I told you the same, when you said the same things to me, that you just wrote...on another forum, where quite a few of us (Mods and Owner included) would not put up with you and your fabricated imaginary visitation and your odd and bizarre theology of across the board condemnation.
So realize yourself now, and take a step back, as the phony spirituality in your presentation is soon going to wear thin on this Forum a whole lot faster then it wore out that other Forum's Mods, on WCF.... when you tried to to teach your same false theology on that one.

You dont have too many more Forums left to try to harm.
And thats a good thing.
Selah.

Last edited:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, a man gets saved, follows hard after the Lord, but eventually is convinced that your faith must continue to the end to be saved.
Is this to say that you are "on the hook" to "keep your faith", having been born again? That having been born from God you might later cease to trust Jesus?

Much love!

Reactions: Behold

Gideons300

Nov 3, 2020
Maryville, Tn.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First of all you are not in a position to "counsel" me.
You can't even find your way into understanding God's Grace, so, council yourself about that one.....is my advice, is my counsel.

And also...God has not called me or any True Believer to be at peace with heresy or heretics.
Read Titus 3 for an update regarding what is happening to you on yet another Forum, Gideons300.

Listen, I told you the same, when you said the same things to me, that you just wrote...on another forum, where quite a few of us (Mods and Owner included) would not put up with you and your fabricated imaginary visitation and your odd and bizarre theology of across the board condemnation.
So realize yourself now, and take a step back, as the phony spirituality in your presentation is soon going to wear thin on this Thread a whole lot faster then it wore out that other Forum's Mods, on WCF.... when you tried to to teach your same false theology on that one.

You dont have too many more Forums left to try to harm.
And thats a good thing.
Selah.
Peace to you.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you saying one can start his salvation, and then do evil, and not do good, yet Christ will still "finish" their salvation?
I'm curious, what do you mean when you say, "start his salvation"?

Much love!

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
From here to Kingdom come.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ad hominem attacks a sure sign of defeat and the inability to defend your position and resorting to personal attacks instead of the issue.

I've answered the questions biblically which you seem to have a problem with mr/misses ID.

1 John 3 is self explanatory there are children of God and children of the devil. No in-between. One group practices sin and the other group does not.

Can you guess which group practices sin ?

There ya go, put the blame on me...whatever it takes, eh?

Again, thanks just the same.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you really asking me that?

The "start" is where something begins, or the beginning.

Do you mean being baptized as a child?
Do you mean saying a 'sinner's prayer'?
Do you mean becoming born again?
Do you mean taking your first communion?
Do you mean receiving forgiveness of sins?
Something else?

Yes, I really was asking. Different people have very different ideas about things.

Much love!