Faith

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Albert Finch

Apr 13, 2009
Houston, Texas USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 John 5:3,4 - For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous. For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. Affirmation The Word is born of God. The Word of God will overcome the world. World overcoming faith is in my spirit right now. Albert Finchwww.thekeys2kingdom.com

Albert Finch

Apr 13, 2009
Houston, Texas USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psalm 51:16,17 - For Thou dost not delight in sacrifice, otherwise I would give it; Thou art not pleased with burnt offering. The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; A broken and a contrite heart, O God, Thou wilt not despise. Faith's nature is to possess the promises of God. I cannot advance spiritually without both faith and humility. Indeed, faith without humility inevitable becomes presumption, while humility without faith never ascends above opperession. Hebrews 11:6 - But without faith it is impossible to please Him: for He that cometh to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.Albert Finchhttp://www.thekeys2kingdom.com

Albert Finch

Apr 13, 2009
Houston, Texas USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hebrews 11:1 - Now faith is the substance fo things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. The verse does not say that faith is the eveidence of things that do not exist. God says what He has promised is already a reality. Yet it won't become a manifested reality in my life until I believe it is real before I see it -- through fully trusting Him and His word. Albert Finchhttp://www.thekeys2kingdom.com

Albert Finch

Apr 13, 2009
Houston, Texas USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joshua 1:8 - This book of the law shall not depart out of your mouth; but you shall meditate therein day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall have good success. Everyone who's been born again has been given a measure of faith -- the same measure. But not everyone spends the time necessary to develop it from a seed to a powerful force.Albert Finchhttp://www.thekeys2kingdom.com

Albert Finch

Apr 13, 2009
Houston, Texas USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Philippians 3:14 -- "I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus."If we keep pushing out the limits and going further in our effort to advance the purposes of God, then we will take our lives to a higher level-- to a place of great faith. Albert Finchwww.thekeys2kingdom.com

gumby

May 29, 2009
Well this is my favorite pasage about faith:Matthew 17: 19-20 19" Then the disciples came to jesus privately and said, why could we not drive it out? 20 " and he said to them, because of the littleness of your faith; for truly i say to you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed you will say to this mountain, move from here to there and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you"

Albert Finch

Apr 13, 2009
Houston, Texas USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hebrews 4:12 - "For the Word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart."Faith is of the heart of spirit. It's not of the head or of the soul, which consists of the mind and emotions. When we have the word of God deposited in our spirit, we will act on it no matter what the circumstances, and we will keep acting on it even if we don't see anything happening. We don't have to see, hear, or feel the answer. Faith is of the heart.Albert Finchhttp://www.thekeys2kingdom.com

Albert Finch

Apr 13, 2009
Houston, Texas USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 12:34,35 -- "Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things."The good treasure is the Word. So from the Word of God deposited in our heart, we bring forth good things.Our heart or our spirit, is like a bank. Whatever we put into our heart is our deposit. Our withdrawals are made with our mouth, by our making the proper confession based on the Word that's in our heart.The deposits we have made into our heart can be loosed out of our mouth by faith. If what we are speaking is faith in the Word, God will cause good things to be brought forth in our life. Albert Finchhttp://www.thekeys2kingdom.com