Fall of the American Empire

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

popeye

Jul 12, 2011
For decades now, I have been watching the moral and ethical standards that governed our behaviors in the past, and made our nation great, steadily and pervasively disintegrate. During that same time, I have also witnessed the devaluing of the importance of raising disciplined and unspoiled children to carry the torch of our american uniqueness into the future. Like many, I am currently watching - in perplexity - as the effectiveness of all our social, political, educational and financial institutions fail, at a rate that this country has never experienced before. I feared this…but am not surprised by it…

I think many Americans would agree with me when I say, as a nation, we are in decline, having passed the threshold of our greatness. Greed, corruption, mediocrity and apathy pervades everything, and everyone in this country it seems, from the loftiest in our government, to the lowliest in our workforce. And it is prophesied to continue…at an ever-increasing rate of degeneration. What was once a nation symbolized by a strong and proud eagle is now morphing into the image of a man. And if you don’t believe me, then consider the prophesy of Daniel 7: 4 & 12 ( KJV Bible ), yet to be fulfilled:

“The first ( beast ) was like a lion, and had eagle’s wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man’s heart was given to it.” “ ….it had ( it’s ) dominion taken away, but ( it’s ) life was prolonged for a season and a time.”

Call me a doomsayer if you will…but the inevitable fall of the American Empire is now upon us – and pre-dates us – whether we accept it or not. And we have no one to blame but ourselves, because we are now a nation of people - from top to bottom - living carelessly towards God.

Shirley

Aug 15, 2011
Ohio USA
We may soon have to learn what it means to trust God for our daily food! We may have to take the homeless into our homes. I been thinking-- How many churches would let a homeless person sleep on the floor? There is probably a law against it for all I know.

The clinics that offer services to the working poor are losing their federal funding. My heart is heavy!

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
America is indeed on the decline.
What was once the greatest nation on earth, as well as the biggest creditor nation on earth is now falling into third-world status.
This will not get better, only worse.

The very fact that prophesy never eludes to a nation that can even accidentally be mistaken for the U.S. shows that our influence and power will be a non-factor at the end of the world.

Anything we want to accomplish - or at least try to accomplish - on a world scale will be as part of a coalition.

Why? We have turned out back on God over the last couple of decades.
God is simply returning the favor.

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
... What was once a nation symbolized by a strong and proud eagle is now morphing into the image of a man. And if you don’t believe me, then consider the prophesy of Daniel 7: 4 & 12 ( KJV Bible ), yet to be fulfilled:

“The first ( beast ) was like a lion, and had eagle’s wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man’s heart was given to it.” “ ….it had ( it’s ) dominion taken away, but ( it’s ) life was prolonged for a season and a time.”

Hi Popeye,

Acknowledging that this verse does indeed apply to the U.K. Lion, and the U.S. Eagle , I would clarify three things regarding this Scripture, -- if you will allow being presented as ... Part I of III:

HISTORICAL PERSPECTIVE

In the late 1700’s, six major powers existed, consisting of the United Kingdom, and the European “Pentarchy,”[1] -- Prussia, France, Netherlands, Spain, and Austria. But the United Kingdom had the advantage of a maritime fleet. These ships provided the unmatched strategic benefit of colonistic expansion and the inherent economic benefits of trade. This United Kingdom grew at a rate of about 100,000 square miles per year between the years of 1815 and 1865.[2]

THE LION

When Daniel saw each of the beasts coming out of the sea, he first described the lion. This lion represents the national symbol of the United Kingdom. Of course, the eagles’ wings represent the United States of America, and this in itself is accurate, as the United Kingdom took primary sponsorship for the colonization of the New World. Clearly, this lion birthed the wings from inception, until independence.

Note: Daniel 11:2 further confirms the extended chronological pause between the Roman Empire, 476 A.D., and the English Empire of the 1850’s, in the description: ...and when he becomes strong through his riches.”

Wings Plucked Off

Just as the British gave birth to the New World colonists, it would appear that the eagles’ wings were plucked off in the years of 1776 to 1783. The American colonists initially boycotted and subsequently revolted against the British in the successful fight for independence.[3] Although this event was a clear demarcation of unity, these “wings” were not entirely cast away, as evidenced by an international alignment that is one of the closest of any two free nations in the world today.

Note: Daniel 11:5 describes the close kinship with the post W.W.II transition of dominance from the United Kingdom “king” to the U.S. “one of his princes…stronger than he.”

The Mind Of A Man

Being “lifted up from the ground and made to stand upon two feet like a man” may quite reasonably represent the relative distinction of an empire which once had a “god” pre-eminent position among the nations of the world, a nation upon which the sun never sets.

At one time, this nations’ colonies spanned the regions of North America (Dominion of Canada, the seven island areas in the Caribbean regions); South America, (British Guiana, Falkland Islands, British Antarctic Territory); Africa,(Gambia, Sierra Leone, Gold Coast, Nigeria, Ascension Island, St. Helen Island, Union of South Africa, Basutoland, Swaziland, Bechuanaland, Rhodesia, Nyasaland, British East Africa, British Somaliland, Egypt, Anglo Egyptian Sudan, Uganda); Asia Minor, (Arden, Kuwait, India, Burma); the Indian Ocean Islands, (Andaman Islands, British Indian Ocean Territory, Mauritius, Maldives, Nicobar Islands, Cocos Islands); Asia, (Malaya, Sarawak, Hong Kong); South Pacific, (Commonwealth of Australia, Tasmania, New Zealand, New Hebrides, Solomon Islands, Fiji, Samoa, Tonga, Pitcairn Islands); and Gibraltar, at the mouth of the Mediterranean.

Today this vast extension of English authority is relegated to less than a dozen nearly insignificant island groups. Even the last stronghold, Hong Kong, was turned over to China.[4]

[1] Paul Kennedy, The Rise and Fall of the Great Powers, Random House, NY, 1987, p. 138​
[2] IBID, p. 155​
[3] IBID, p. 116​
[4] Simon Winchester, The Sun Never Sets, Prentice Hall Press, NY, 1985, (inside cover)

BibleScribe​

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
For decades now, I have been watching the moral and ethical standards that governed our behaviors in the past, and made our nation great, steadily and pervasively disintegrate. During that same time, I have also witnessed the devaluing of the importance of raising disciplined and unspoiled children to carry the torch of our american uniqueness into the future. Like many, I am currently watching - in perplexity - as the effectiveness of all our social, political, educational and financial institutions fail, at a rate that this country has never experienced before. I feared this…but am not surprised by it…
I would say this is true of all humankind.

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
Hi Popeye & All,

Acknowledging that this verse does indeed apply to the U.K. Lion, and the U.S. Eagle , I would clarify three things regarding this Scripture, -- if you will allow being presented as ... Part II of III:

THE “LION” CONTINUES A WORLD ROLE

One of the most cryptic circumstances surrounding this Lion with Eagles’ Wings, involves the relationship between these two nations, namely the United Kingdom and the United States. Just as Daniel 7:4 describes the eagles’ wings being plucked off and the lion being given the mind of a man, so too the post WWII Daniel 11:5 describes the “king of the south” and “one of his princes ... stronger than he.” With this transition, this “king of the south” title which pertained to the United Kingdom now denotes the United States. The “strong prince” has usurped the pre-eminence of the original “king” and assumes the fullness of ascension. This is a monumental concept because of the implications as pertaining to the First Beast described in Rev. 13:1-2, as “like a leopard, its feet were like a bear’s, and its mouth was like a lion’s mouth.” Although we find a citation of a lion rather than eagle, it appears this is because of the foundation. The king of the south and lion are synonymous, and even though there is a transition to eagles’ wings, the source is still the lion. In fact, the lion and strong prince-eagles’ wings will endure into the millennial kingdom (Ref. Dan. 7:12).

But before interpreting the three remaining beasts, it must be understood that this Lion, Bear, & Leopard tri-alliance will be banded together with seven other nations, and provide their authority to the future one-world-leader, called the Second Beast (Ref. Rev. 13:11), to fulfill the “dreadful” beast of Daniel 7:7. The three horns that areplucked up by the roots (Dan. 7:8) represent the three superpowers (already described as the Lion, the Bear, and the Leopard), and their divestment of national independence in deference to international (U.N.) dependence. The combination of these three powers with the 7 other nations are depicted as ten toes”/“ten horns.” (Ref. Dan. 2:41, Dan 7:7, Dan. 7:20, Rev. 13:1, Rev. 17:3, & Rev. 17:7)

As already described in the Chapter 2 “Nations of the Ten Toes -- U.N. Security Council,” this tri-alliance consists of the current three world superpowers (U.S., U.S.S.R., & China), joined by seven additional governments to form a ten-nation union. These ten nations include the United Nations Security Council current five permanent members (U.S., U.K., France, U.S.S.R., and China), and the five nominated members (Germany, Japan, Brazil, Nigeria, and India).[1] Thus, when one examines this “dreadful” beast, we will find that his power base will not consist of a tangible nation, but rather an assimilated authority, formed by this tri-alliance in conjunction with seven other nations.

Today, as fulfilled by modern geo-political roles we see the United States and United Nations leading the world’s intrusion into the international and internal affairs of the nation of Israel. It appears that one significant goal of this world body is to establish a national homeland for the Palestinians. But according to Daniel’s prophecies the United States will participate in the decision for the United Nations, (Rev. 13, first beast), to move its headquarters from New York City to the Middle East, between the sea and the glorious holy mountain,” (Ref. Dan. 11:45). It’s the second beast of Rev. 13:11-18, for whom the church assigns the title of “the Anti-Christ.”

[1] “The Road To Reform: Towards A New Clarity,” pp. 45-46

BibleScribe​

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
The apostasy in America most are seeing is the 'result' of another working...

http://www.reformed-theology.org/html/issue07/apostasy.htm

http://www.reformed-theology.org/html/issue07/apostle.htm

http://www.reformed-theology.org/html/issue07/perestroika_01.htm

lawrance

Mar 30, 2011
I think it has to do with people 'think' they are smart.
A mate said to me that his dog was smart i said it was not smart but that it was only cunning.
A lot of feople today think that cunning will get them up the ladder but only so many can be up the top.
We have people coming out of uni with a piece of paper thinking they have made it, when in fact they are only just beginning.
I know people who became millionaires and don't like to associate with others below them now and then runaround with a inferiority complex of others wealthy than themselves. ha!
Educated stooge is all they are and just poor pond life as they only have feeble foundations when they only have their own glorification to fall back on.
We all must put Jesus Christ at the center of our life as that is the well spring for all the true wealth and true happiness all need.

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
Hi Popeye & All,

Acknowledging that this verse does indeed apply to the U.K. Lion, and the U.S. Eagle , I would clarify three things regarding this Scripture, -- if you will allow being presented as ... Part III of III:

Where Popeye cites Scripture as:

and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man’s heart was given to it.” “ ….it had ( it’s ) dominion taken away, but ( it’s ) life was prolonged for a season and a time.”

... the portion in red above is actually a slight misrepresentation. For this "divided" empire of Clay is fulfilled by the three end-time superpowers, and a fourth which is a one-world-government entity, -- the United Nations. And where when Jesus returns, HE shall judge this global authority:

[sup]11[/sup] “Then I continued to watch because of the boastful words the horn was speaking. I kept looking until the beast was slain and its body destroyed and thrown into the blazing fire.

... but ALL THREE superpowers shall continue a short span in an existence submissive to the Millennial Kingdom Ruler:

[sup]12[/sup] As for the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away, yet their lives were prolonged for a season and a time.

And in the greater picture, certainly Revelation 17 confirms a reasonably anticipated fluctuation of dominion exchanges, such that the U.K./U.S. was the first pre-eminent superpower; the Soviets the second, if only by their military might; and the Chinese third by their ability to reverse the failed "Great Cultural Revolution" under the new "Four Modernizations", and their future ability to raise a tremendous army in conjunction with the massive ~N. Korean arsenal of arms~. Thus we should find those cited in the ~future-present-tense~ sequence:

1. Gold, Babylonian (1 of 5 has fallen)j
2. Silver, Medo/Persian (2 of 5 has fallen
3. Bronze, Grecian (3 of 5 has fallen)
4. Iron, Roman (4 of 5 has fallen)
-- Clay, "divided"
-- 5. Lion/Eagle, U.K./U.S. (5 of 5 has fallen from pre-eminence)
-- 6. Bear, Russia (one "is", when it attacks the Middle East)
-- 7. Leopard, China (is "yet to come", and shall spank Russia)
-- 8. "dreadful", United Nations ("was and is not", because it has NO geography, NO populous, NO army, etc.)

BibleScribe

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Dan 7:9-12
9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, Whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of His head like the pure wool: His throne was like the fiery flame, and His wheels as burning fire.
10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before Him: thousand thousands ministered unto Him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before Him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.
12 As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.
(KJV)

That's about the time of Christ's coming when the endtime beast of this present world is destroyed; it's a parallel to the Rev.19 Scripture of the 1st beast and false prophet roles going into the lake of fire. The rest of the beasts (nations that followed the beast), and the dragon (Satan) are reserved during Christ's thousand years reign so as to be released at the end of the thousand years per Rev.20, to go deceive the nations one final time, leading them upon the "camp of the saints" at the "beloved city", and then a final destruction of those beasts of Gog and Magog, which will usher us into God's Eternity.

popeye

Jul 12, 2011
Veteran-
I seriously doubt the NCC has much influence at all on the average church goer or American. Frankly, in my lifespan, I've barely heard mention of it, inside or outside of church. If it had as much influence on American church goers and the American populist as you claim, their influence would be much more well known, everywhere.

jiggyfly-
I agree with your statement, although my intent was to bring attention to the USA, because as they say, " the bigger they are, the harder they fall"!

BibleScribe -

Why am I not shocked that you'd use this opportunity and topic to pitch your interpretation of the coming 10-nation confederacy? :rolleyes:

Got some questions / clarifications for you to consider. Thanks for the 3-part breakdown, btw....

1. You do realize that the 10 horns emanate from one head don't you? ( see Dan 7:20 )

2. How could the UK be described as "the king of the south" unless Israel / Jerusalem ( or the king of the north for that matter ) was located geographically at the North Pole? The UK, if anything, is located west or north of the area in question. Indeed, the AC expands "southward and eastward into the pleasant land". :wacko:

3. The 2nd beast of Rev 13 IS NOT THE AC! Cannot be, period! It worships the first beast before it who had a wounded head. :wacko:

4. The 7-headed beast / dragon has 7 heads alright, with one head - and ONE HEAD ONLY - supporting 10 horns. And the heads are given to us in the description in Daniel, ( don't ya know! ;) ). Here, let me show ya....add 'em up....

1. 1 head - Lion / Eagle ( USA / UK alliance )
2. 1 head - Bear ( Russia )
3. 4 heads - Leopard ( Australia, Canada, S. America, sub-sahara Africa )
4. 1 head - dreadful beast w/ 10 horns ( EU )

* The above nations are representative of all Christian nations, btw...( harmonizing with the portrait of the whore sitting on the beast of Rev 17....because she's Catholicism located in the EU! )

** China, I believe, is one of the "four kings of the east" that confront AC and his armies at Armageddon.

Conclusion: BS, the Bible and the prophesies were written so that the average ordinary person - without a great amount of education - could figure out what the Lord was relaying. According to your interpretation of the 10 nation confederacy, the average reader or interpreter would have to have a masters degree in history, along with a political science minor from an institution of higher learning. ... not to mention be a biblical scholar....just to sort-thru your interpretation. Granted, I realize it took you years to come to your conclusions and summary on this, and I commend you for it, but my God man! Even I - who's had considerable education and have studied the prophecies for years - have trouble deciphering your interpretation. I'm sorry but it's convoluted and too complicated for the "ordinary Joe".....and me.... and I don't think the Lord had that in-mind when he set down the prophecies in writing thru Daniel, John, etc..I think the actual / correct interpretation is much, much simpler than what you've presented. And that's why I'm still working on it....

To this point, I have a strong inclination to believe that the heads - metophorically - are representative of the 7 spirits of Satan mimicking the 7 spirits of God. And those spirits ( or demons ) have possessed men throughout history, and do so again to the ET leaders of those nations. THAT is the ONLY way one can be "of the 7, but also the 8th".

Until further research and study...

Godspeed to all!

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Veteran-
I seriously doubt the NCC has much influence at all on the average church goer or American. Frankly, in my lifespan, I've barely heard mention of it, inside or outside of church. If it had as much influence on American church goers and the American populist as you claim, their influence would be much more well known, everywhere.

That's a terrible understatement. Why? Because Communism is not dead like everybody is being taught it is.

Go through this forum with many, and you'll find all sorts of cases of people following men's doctrines from that working, getting them away from real understanding in God's Holy Writ. That influence is WELL KNOWN. It may not be as well known in small country Churches in rural areas, but it still has influence, especially if even those small Churches are aligned with the system organizations that send Church Quarterlies telling the pastor what to preach. It's hard to believe any true Christian would not see this working today, unless they might be in one of those Churches subject to that working.

So surely, I don't need to spell out the many false doctrines going in the mainstream organizational system Churches today, doctrines that support homosexuality and gay marriage, for just one example? or the invitations of other religious figures to come into the Church and give a show of what their religion is about? not to mention all the anti-American rhetoric that is being espoused in those Churches, which can even be seen here among some on this forum!

As for your own exposition on your previous post above, there's enough in it that reveals to me that you're already in this snare working.

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
Hey Popeye,

I really would feel much more comfortable addressing only ONE point at a time. But here's a reply from which you can pick ANY one which you prefer, and we can start from there. :)

BibleScribe -

Why am I not shocked that you'd use this opportunity and topic to pitch your interpretation of the coming 10-nation confederacy? :rolleyes:

:lol:

Got some questions / clarifications for you to consider. Thanks for the 3-part breakdown, btw....

:)

1. You do realize that the 10 horns emanate from one head don't you? ( see Dan 7:20 )

The Revelation beast has seven heads as follows:

1. Gold, Babylonian
2. Silver, Medo/Persian
3. Bronze, Grecian
4. Iron, Roman
-- Clay, "divided"
-- 5. Lion/Eagle, U.K./U.S.
-- 6. Bear, Russia
-- 7. Leopard, China

... with the eighth ~head~ (which "was and is not") as the "dreadful" beast.

And out of this "dreadful" beast, there are ten little horns:

Current Permanent Membership of the Security Council:
1. U.K.
2. U.S.
3. France
4. Russia
5. China

Nominated to Permanent Membership of the Security Council:
6. Germany
7. Japan
8. Brazil
9. Nigeria
10. India

And the false prophet is the Secretary General of the U.N., whose name sums to the 666, and he is also a little horn, for a total of eleven little horns.

2. How could the UK be described as "the king of the south" unless Israel / Jerusalem ( or the king of the north for that matter ) was located geographically at the North Pole?

Scripture does not provide a reference point of either Jerusalem, or the equator, or Egypt, or the tower of babel, or the garden of Eden. There is "south", "north", and "east". Thus I would propose that Russia is further "north", the U.K./U.S. is further "south", and China is "east"..

The UK, if anything, is located west or north of the area in question. Indeed, the AC expands "southward and eastward into the pleasant land". :wacko:

History tells us:

Between the years 882 and 1200 A.D., Russia existed as an approximate 80,000 square mile country just east of modern Poland. This region struggled against the Vikings to the north and the Batya’s Mongols to the east. Peaceful Khazars lived to the south, just north of the Black Sea. The navigable north-south river waterway trade routes provided a region rich in commerce, with natural defensive lines.

In 972 the Russians handily defeated the Khazars to the south, gaining territory to the Black Sea, only to have the fierce Polovsty’s occupy the same land by 1093. By 1147, Moscow established itself as the commercial center of Russia. The 1200’s saw the Russians and Polovsty’s unite (“toward the south”) in daunting attempts to withstand the Mongol hordes. By the 1500’s the Mongol threat had evaporated, the Russians expanded “toward the east” across the former land of the Mongols, and subsequently colonized Alaska* in 1815.[1]

This “exceedingly great” designation is particularly enlightening when considering that the U.S. has 3,615,000 square miles, China has 3,760,000, and Canada has 3,852,000. The U.S.S.R. exceeds its nearest rival by an astonishing 219%.

The last portion of this prophecy, “and toward the glorious land,” has yet to be fulfilled, and is described in Ezekiel 38 & 39, and in Daniel 11:40-44.

[1] Geoffrey Barraclough, The Times Atlas of World History, Revised Edition, Hammond Inc., NJ, 1984, p. 114, 128, 230

3. The 2nd beast of Rev 13 IS NOT THE AC! Cannot be, period! It worships the first beast before it who had a wounded head. :wacko:

The Beast consists of (mouth of Lion; body of Leopard; and feet of bear; seven heads; & ten horns), and the a/c is the one who causes:

the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

This verse suggests that the wound is pre-existing, and in fact the a/c may take part in that healing.

4. The 7-headed beast / dragon has 7 heads alright, with one head - and ONE HEAD ONLY - supporting 10 horns.

I would propose that the "head" is an authority. As such this Rev. 13 "beast" is an eighth authority -- which was and is not --. As such it has it's own head which represent the seven world empires starting with the Babylonian.

And the heads are given to us in the description in Daniel, ( don't ya know! ;) ). Here, let me show ya....add 'em up....

1. 1 head - Lion / Eagle ( USA / UK alliance )
2. 1 head - Bear ( Russia )
3. 4 heads - Leopard ( Australia, Canada, S. America, sub-sahara Africa )
4. 1 head - dreadful beast w/ 10 horns ( EU )

Regarding #3, you should be aware the the U.S. has ~three heads~: the Executive, the Legislative, and the Judicial. And China has four heads: State Administrative Council (civilian government); People’s Revolutionary Military Council (top army command); Supreme People’s Court (the judicial branch); and Supreme Officer of Prosecution (law enforcement).[1]

[1] Willy Draus, Economic Development and Social Change in the People’s Republic of China, Springer-Verlag, N.Y., NY, 1982, p. 28

* The above nations are representative of all Christian nations, btw...( harmonizing with the portrait of the whore sitting on the beast of Rev 17....because she's Catholicism located in the EU! )

I find ABSOLUTELY NO religious inference in prophetic Scripture. The only alliance I see is where Arab nations wish to steal the birthright of the Jews.

** China, I believe, is one of the "four kings of the east" that confront AC and his armies at Armageddon.

I believe you have overstated Scripture which does not say "four", but simply "kings of the east" (ref. Rev. 16:12). And in Daniel 11:40-44 Scripture suggests that the U.S. will start the war, Russia will overflow, and China will respond against Russia -- mortally wounding that nation. And finally the U.N. will pitch its palatial tents in Jerusalem.

Conclusion: BS, the Bible and the prophesies were written so that the average ordinary person - without a great amount of education - could figure out what the Lord was relaying.

Agreed, -- it's called simple world history.

According to your interpretation of the 10 nation confederacy, the average reader or interpreter would have to have a masters degree in history, along with a political science minor from an institution of higher learning. ... not to mention be a biblical scholar....just to sort-thru your interpretation.

I found out through the press in 1993 that the U.N. was seeking to expand it's Permanent Security Council Membership to 10. These things are not a secret.

Granted, I realize it took you years to come to your conclusions and summary on this, and I commend you for it, but my God man! Even I - who's had considerable education and have studied the prophecies for years - have trouble deciphering your interpretation.

Seriously, there's nothing which isn't obvious. Didn't Russia have three (and ONLY THREE) violations of international sovereignty -- Hungary, 1956; Berlin Wall, 1961; and Czechoslovakia, 1968; where these are now dropped (as of 1989) to free it's teeth to "devour much flesh" in an attack against Israel?

I'm sorry but it's convoluted and too complicated for the "ordinary Joe".....and me.... and I don't think the Lord had that in-mind when he set down the prophecies in writing thru Daniel, John, etc..I think the actual / correct interpretation is much, much simpler than what you've presented. And that's why I'm still working on it....

i would propose that toward your efforts, you consider simple world history, including that ~ Russia grew toward the south, toward the east, and shall in the near future, grow toward the glorious land; etc.

To this point, I have a strong inclination to believe that the heads - metophorically - are representative of the 7 spirits of Satan mimicking the 7 spirits of God. And those spirits ( or demons ) have possessed men throughout history, and do so again to the ET leaders of those nations. THAT is the ONLY way one can be "of the 7, but also the 8th".

I can provide information, but cannot effect assimilation. ;)

Until further research and study...

AMEN to the TRUTH which GOD calls us to receive! :)

Your Friend,
BS

popeye

Jul 12, 2011

The Revelation beast has seven heads as follows:

1. Gold, Babylonian
2. Silver, Medo/Persian
3. Bronze, Grecian
4. Iron, Roman
-- Clay, "divided"
-- 5. Lion/Eagle, U.K./U.S.
-- 6. Bear, Russia
-- 7. Leopard, China

... with the eighth ~head~ (which "was and is not") as the "dreadful" beast.

And out of this "dreadful" beast, there are ten little horns:

Current Permanent Membership of the Security Council:
1. U.K.
2. U.S.
3. France
4. Russia
5. China

Nominated to Permanent Membership of the Security Council:
6. Germany
7. Japan
8. Brazil
9. Nigeria
10. India

And the false prophet is the Secretary General of the U.N., whose name sums to the 666, and he is also a little horn, for a total of eleven little horns.
Clay and iron are all that's described....indicating a central powerful ( iron ) nation aligned with one single other alliance or nation. Otherwise, the description in Daniel would have shown, iron mixed with miry clay and gravel and wet sand. You can't arbitrarily assign 3 nations to these divided toes. The number ten ( 10 toes ) is purposely mentioned for the average joe christian to equate with the 10 horns and crowns described later in The Rev.

What 3 nations of the security counsel are uprooted, and why? When they are uprooted, only 8 horns remain, which has nothing at all to do with the 7 heads / horns of Rev 12. And we know the 7 heads / horns of Rev 12 is DIRECTLY RELATED with the statement in Rev 17 about the 7 & 8 kings.

Keep in mind also that the dreadful beast has "teeth of iron, and nails of brass". If the feet of the Rev 13 beast are a bear's feet, then they have brass ( bronze? ) nails to boot. This means something.....

Just exactly how is the UN going to be "dreadful"?! Will it have a standing army? And how in the world is the UN "one of the seven"? Your 7 heads do not jive with the fact that in Rev 17 "5 have fallen, and one is"? You're saying the Revelation was written when Russia existed as a nation with a king? Hardly.

None of your 7 heads harmonize with Rev 17:10 & 11, period.....And it MUST! B) The beast with 7 heads & 7 crowns of Rev 12 is the Roman Empire, because that's who was the world power at the time of the birth of Christ.. And, just as the Rev was written during Rome's occupation of Palestine, the 7 headed beast MUST be associated with the 7 kings of Rev 17:10 & 11 because the 6th of those 7 kings existed during the writing of The Rev. There is no way around this. This is a simple and undeniable clue left for average joe's who know history just well enough ( from bible class, Christmas plays, Easter services, and H.S. ) that the Roman Empire was the world power at the time of the birth and death of Christ, at the time of the destruction of the temple, and at the time of the writing of The Rev..

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
Clay and iron are all that's described....indicating a central powerful ( iron ) nation aligned with one single other alliance or nation.

Daniel 2:45 shows that the empire of Iron (Rome) is DEAD, and another follows: Iron, Bronze, Clay, Silver, Gold, = 4,3,5,2,1 = FIVE. But where this FIFTH empire stands apart from the Iron, (as separated by the bronze), it has some of the Iron residue. And so history demonstrates that where the Roman Empire was NEVER CONQUERED, so too another empire NEVER DIRECTLY REPLACED the Roman Representative Republic form of governance, and the disparate kingdoms, fifedoms, communities, and villages kept that model (having nothing to replace it with) and continued to today:

... and to the REPUBLIC for which it stands, ...

Otherwise, the description in Daniel would have shown, iron mixed with miry clay and gravel and wet sand. You can't arbitrarily assign 3 nations to these divided toes.

Where Daniel 2 demands FIVE world empires (for which the FIFTH is "divided"), Daniel 7 defines that "divided" as the Lion/Eagle, Bear, and Leopard, -- which are subjugated by the "dreadful" beast, the United Nations. Thus Scripture tells us there are 3-superpowers, and History agrees.

The number ten ( 10 toes ) is purposely mentioned for the average joe christian to equate with the 10 horns and crowns described later in The Rev.

Did you query the U.N. homepage to see whether there are FIVE Current and FIVE Nominated to the Permanent Membership to the Security Council?

LA Times, World View: The Security council: Is Bigger Better?
May 14, 1991|STANLEY MEISLER | TIMES STAFF WRITER
http://articles.lati...urity-council/2

Five permanent members each with the power of veto: United States, Soviet Union, China, Britain and France.
Five permanent members without power of veto: Japan, Germany, Brazil, India and Nigeria.
Five non-permanent members elected for two-year terms.

What 3 nations of the security counsel are uprooted, and why?

The issue is whether the three superpowers from Daniel 7 is reflected in both in the "dreadful" beast, and also reflected as the same attributes of the Rev. 13 beast. And of course we should recognize that the Lion/Eagle U.K./U.S. is the "mouth" (i.e., brains); the Leopard China is the body mass (i.e., population); and the Bear Russia is the feet (i.e., land mass).

When they are uprooted, only 8 horns remain, which has nothing at all to do with the 7 heads / horns of Rev 12. And we know the 7 heads / horns of Rev 12 is DIRECTLY RELATED with the statement in Rev 17 about the 7 & 8 kings.

The ~8~ is an incorrect assessment! The three little horns are combined with SEVEN little horns, to create the ten little horns / ten toes. And of course because these are under the dominion of the U.N., we have that U.N. Beast, and we also have another little horn which is the Secretary General (the a/c).

Keep in mind also that the dreadful beast has "teeth of iron, and nails of brass". If the feet of the Rev 13 beast are a bear's feet, then they have brass ( bronze? ) nails to boot.

I don't know!!! Are these finger nails, toe nails, or boot nails? :p

Just exactly how is the UN going to be "dreadful"?! Will it have a standing army? And how in the world is the UN "one of the seven"? Your 7 heads do not jive with the fact that in Rev 17 "5 have fallen, and one is"? You're saying the Revelation was written when Russia existed as a nation with a king? Hardly.

I'm not certain exactly why it's so difficult to perceive that the U.N. has NO Geography, has NO Populous, has NO Army, etc., and is the EIGHTH that was and is not.

Secondly, this prophecy is written in the future-present-tense, such that when Russia attacks Israel ALL THE WORLD WILL KNOW that event as the one depicted in Scripture.

None of your 7 heads harmonize with Rev 17:10 & 11, period.....And it MUST! B) The 7 heads w/ 7 crowns of Rev 12 is the Roman Empire. And, just as the Rev was written during Rome's occupation of Palestine, the 7 headed beast MUST be associated with the 7 kings of Rev 17:10 & 11 because the 6th of those 7 kings existed during the writing of The Rev. There is no way around this. This is a simple and undeniable clue left for average joe's who know history just well enough ( from bible class and H.S. ) that the Roman Empire was the world power at the time of the birth and death of Christ, at the time of the destruction of the temple, and at the time of the writing of The Rev..

Ummmmmmmm, Rome is DEAD, and another (Italy) occupies that ancient geography. However, if you wish to send your taxes to Rome, it should provided by cashier's check or cash, via:

Empire of Rome
7415 S. Montgomery St.
Dallas, Texas 75201

:lol:

Your Friend,
BS

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
..but since I don't, why the trouble? :p

... so the question is, -- why do so many insist that we DO?

This confusion is found in Daniel 2, where there's the empire of Iron (Rome), and the empire of Iron and Clay -- which is errantly presumed to be a ~Revived Roman Empire~. However, Daniel 2:45 discounts that 4a/4b scenario by separating the empire of Iron from the empire of Clay, creating a 4,3,5,2,1, = FIVE world empire sequence. And of course, because the Roman Empire was never conquered, the nations of the earth still follow that Roman (Iron) Representative Republic model.

So here we are in the Clay "divided" empire, with the three-superpowers AND the rest of the earth's nations using a representative government.

But you can still send in a gold coin, cashier's check, or cash to the address provided above. :lol:

BibleScribe