Fasting For Breakthrough!! Its Vital (Even 4 A Day!!)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Fasting is imperative to getting breakthrough in our spiritual journey!! In this video, It talks about several points that are considered to be crucial when it comes to fasting effectively. Please make sure you watch the entire video as there is important info throughout.

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fasting is imperative to getting breakthrough in our spiritual journey!! In this video, It talks about several points that are considered to be crucial when it comes to fasting effectively.
Please make sure you watch the entire video as there is important info throughout.
Hi, DoveSpirit :)
I'm not sure it's imperative because without fasting sitting in stillness for hours can help with breakthroughs,
also Prayng in Tongues...they are alternatives.
My biggest breakthroughs are deep with fasting. I didn't watch the video, sorry.
My take: Fasting with INTENT is huge...as in , when you feel a hunger
pang for example...You have to be praying unceasingly...the intention to connect with the Lord...(well, that is always
my intention, that never changes) has to be in the forefront of the mind at all times.
My experience.:)

Reactions: amadeus

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have to be praying unceasingly...the intention to connect with the Lord...(well, that is always my intention, that never changes) has to be in the forefront of the mind at all times.

Hi Miss Hepburn,

This is the central intent for me, that no matter what else is happening, I know Jesus is right here with me, never leaving, never forsaking, and all I really need do right now at this moment is to enjoy the love of my Creator.

That's one thing I love about these forums, all the time we speak of this, it helps to stay in the front of my mind.

Much love!

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Miss Hepburn,

This is the central intent for me, that no matter what else is happening, I know Jesus is right here with me, never leaving, never forsaking, and all I really need do right now at this moment is to enjoy the love of my Creator.

That's one thing I love about these forums, all the time we speak of this, it helps to stay in the front of my mind.

Much love!

If only it was dat easy!! theirs works involved man, theirs a lot of blood sweat and tears involved, salvation is not just handed over just like dat, we have 2 prove ourselves, bible says 2 work out ur salvation with fear and trembling!! yes jesus loves us he died 4 us and dat but do u love him? are u keeping his commandments, jesus said those who love me keep my commandments. have u taken up ur cross 4 jesus, are u working
as a member of the (body) bible says the branch dat bares no fruit is plucked off and cast into the fire.