• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Let nothing disturb thee;
Let nothing dismay thee:
All thing pass;
God never changes.
Patience attains
All that it strives for.
He who has God
Finds he lacks nothing:
God alone suffice. - Teresa of Avila

However quietly we speak, He is so near that He will hear us: we need no wings to go in search of Him but have only to find a place where we can be alone and look upon Him present within us. - Teresa of Avila

It is a better thing to save souls for the Lord than to save treasures.
He who sent forth his apostles without gold had not need of gold to form his Church.
The Church possesses gold, not to hoard, but to scatter abroad and come to the aid of the unfortunate.

Saint Ambrose

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
to love Christ Real Presence in the Holy Eucharist and realize that I was starving my spirit to death not having the most Holy Eucharist, where I learned to love the Rosary, where I learned Christians don't die when go to Heave, where I learned to appreciate Purgatory. For me evangelical Protestantism.

Thats remarkable fantasy you are involved in....

A.) There is no Purgatory

B.) Stop loving beads, and only love the Lord.

C.) The Eucharist is a wafer made in a factory, and the cup of juice or wine is not the literal blood of Jesus.
The Blood of Jesus was SHED.
It'll never be found inside a Catholic Cup.

Many things are remarkable, in a bad way, regarding the CC's teaching.
Mary as Queen of Heaven
Doing Penance
But what is the most offensive, is that nothing that you just wrote, and nearly nothing that the Catholics practice as "faith" is found in a bible.
Its all man made religious opera.
Does this mean that there are not any saved Catholics?
No.
It only means that their religion is not related to Paul, the New Testament, or Salvation, regarding how the C-Church doctrine reinvents it and often by doing so, removes it.

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It only means that their religion is not related to Paul, the New Testament, or Salvation, regarding how the C-Church doctrine reinvents it

St. Paul:

The cup of blessing that we bless, is it not a participation in the blood of Christ? The bread that we break, is it not a participation in the body of Christ?

Because the loaf of bread is one, we, though many, are one body, for we all partake of the one loaf.

Look at Israel according to the flesh; are not those who eat the sacrifices participants in the altar?

The New Testament:

And likewise the cup after they had eaten, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which will be shed for you.

Salvation:

Jesus said to them, "Amen, amen, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you do not have life within you.

Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him on the last day.

For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink.

Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me and I in him.

Just as the living Father sent me and I have life because of the Father, so also the one who feeds on me will have life because of me

Try again boss.

Christ is risen!
Alleluia!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sure Christ instituted the Eucharist himself, the rosary is what the angel said to the Blessed Mother, St. Paul talked about Purgatory. Not everything has to be in the Bible in fact God Himself has St. Paul pen down "Keep what was written and oral" and the Church is the pillar and foundation of truth. You will never ever find in the Bible any verse that says use the Bible alone, that idea is doctrine of man not God.
Yes.
Some try to make out that the rosary is an evil:rolleyes:, I don't use the rosary but it does help some and such is not a sin, I have seen some love to peddle that the rosary is just as Islam has and others may do, well that's bold faced lie in willingly slandering the reality, they will openly try to miss lead people about the reality of what is taking place.

Not to mention it's the same with Purgatory claiming that their is only heaven or hell, such would be most likely end up in Purgatory, I think that most people will go to Purgatory anyway before they go to heaven.
Now if one take Purgatory away one is undermining Heaven ? or do you know what you are talking about as to do with Heaven ? is such a heaven a childish fantasy concept that most have of such ?

Purgatory is better then hell, or is that such a one does not like the paying for ones own sins ?

If one was to say, Oh X is in heaven and Y is in Hell ? well what about the sinners who have been mislead and then the sinners who were glad to do wrong to others and then we have another group the born again who knew God and respected such.
So we have 3 groups of people, wilful sinners who reject God, well they are going to Hell most likely, altho it's not for us to say who will go or not, but we can say that such a path leads to damnation and then we have the others, now we have people who claim to know Jesus Christ ? but he will say that he never knew them ? well they all will go to Hell. and the rest well My Father has many mansions comes to mind, so their are levels in Heaven, now the lowest may have to be in Purgatory for a time because you must pay for every one of your sins to the last cent it is said, so it makes sense that if we are working malice on others, Don't ! or your Soul will pay for that sin.

No one here on earth can pay for another's sins. you will pay for your Sin, the wages of Sin is likened to death here in this life, such is a pox a curse on all.
So from what I can see of such is that the one who rejects Purgatory is that he is clearly not willing to pay for his Sins. he wants a get out of such card because he is one who does not like to confess and is a one who is trying to create a false version heaven. I have seen such people they are willing to Sin for a worldly cause, willing to kill as well because of worldly delusions. It's od that they demand to all that they are going to Heaven regardless. do they see their Sins as a work of God ? like an atheist wallows in his mire boasting his ego.

Reactions: historyb

2 Chr. 34:19

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Sure Christ instituted the Eucharist himself, the rosary is what the angel said to the Blessed Mother, St. Paul talked about Purgatory. Not everything has to be in the Bible in fact God Himself has St. Paul pen down "Keep what was written and oral" and the Church is the pillar and foundation of truth. You will never ever find in the Bible any verse that says use the Bible alone, that idea is doctrine of man not God.
If it’s not in The Bible, it’s out!

John 14:26
But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you. (Did HE mention ‘Eucharist’, rosary or purgatory?)

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you. (Did HE mention ‘Eucharist’, rosary or purgatory?)
Jesus spoke the words ‘pagri’=body and ‘bdemi’=blood.

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Jesus spoke the words ‘pagri’=body and ‘bdemi’=blood.
26But as they ate, Yeshua took bread and blessed and broke and he gave to his disciples, and he said, "Take eat; this is my body." 27And he took a cup, and he gave thanks and he gave to them, and he said, "Take, drink from it, all of you. 28This is my blood of the new* covenant, which is shed in exchange for the many for the release of sins. ‘Eucharist’?

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
26But as they ate, Yeshua took bread and blessed and broke and he gave to his disciples, and he said, "Take eat; this is my body." 27And he took a cup, and he gave thanks and he gave to them, and he said, "Take, drink from it, all of you. 28This is my blood of the new* covenant, which is shed in exchange for the many for the release of sins. ‘Eucharist’? Gave thanks?

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Let nothing disturb thee;
Let nothing dismay thee:
All thing pass;
God never changes.
Patience attains
All that it strives for.
He who has God
Finds he lacks nothing:
God alone suffice. - Teresa of Avila

However quietly we speak, He is so near that He will hear us: we need no wings to go in search of Him but have only to find a place where we can be alone and look upon Him present within us. - Teresa of Avila

It is a better thing to save souls for the Lord than to save treasures.
He who sent forth his apostles without gold had not need of gold to form his Church.
The Church possesses gold, not to hoard, but to scatter abroad and come to the aid of the unfortunate.

Saint Ambrose

I chose her for my confirmation :)

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I chose her for my confirmation :)

A good choice.

'I think that if we were to approach the Most Blessed Sacrament with great faith and love, once would be enough to make us rich. How much richer from approaching so many times as we do. The trouble is we do so out of routine, and it shows.' (M. 3:13)

-St Teresa

Peace be with you!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
St. Paul:

The cup of blessing that we bless, is it not a participation in the blood of Christ? The bread that we break, is it not a participation in the body of Christ?
Salvation:
Jesus said to them, "Amen, amen, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you do not have life within you.

Let me explain it to you..
Jesus said to take the communion in "remembrance of me".= Gospel of Luke.
Catholic doctrine twists 'remembrance" into, This juice and cookie is the real Jesus, because our Priests through the "power of transubstantiation", magically cause the cookie and the juice to turn into God."""
So, thats Catholic doctrine Lie #1.

And Jesus said to eat his flesh and drink his Blood.""
Yet God told you in the OT, in Leviticus, not to take blood orally.
So, the Catholics are "magically" turning juice or wine into "blood", and drinking it, after God said not to drink it.
So, is Jesus confused about the communion, or is the Catholic Cult lying about the cookie and the juice?

The reality is......verses in the Bible are not all to be taken LITERALLY. Many are symbolic, and when Jesus says to EAT Him and DRINK Him, He is referring to the Cross where He will lay his body down and shed His blood.
And to eat and drink this, is to HAVE FAITH in CHRIST.
FAITH, is the "eating and drinking"......as this is the literal way you "take Christ", regarding Salvation. = "Believe on Jesus", "have faith in Christ".

See, you dont care if this is all true that i just taught you, because for you to care, you'd have to leave that situation.
You can't, so, you'll just stay in it, because you are not able to care enough about the truth to separate yourself from a cult.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Who said that? Not God it was man that said that. There is no Bible verse that says what you say.

All those are in Scripture as I told you, your position that everything has to be in the Bible in not in the Bible anywhere. The idea that everything in a Christians life has to be from the Bible is extra Biblical and comes from men not God

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
26But as they ate, Yeshua took bread and blessed and broke and he gave to his disciples, and he said, "Take eat; this is my body." 27And he took a cup, and he gave thanks and he gave to them, and he said, "Take, drink from it, all of you. 28This is my blood of the new* covenant, which is shed in exchange for the many for the release of sins. ‘Eucharist’?

Every time

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Who said that? Not God it was man that said that. There is no Bible verse that says what you say.

All those are in Scripture as I told you, your position that everything has to be in the Bible in not in the Bible anywhere. The idea that everything in a Christians life has to be from the Bible is extra Biblical and comes from men not God

The idea that the Holy Bible is not the final authority in a Believer's life, when this is taught, or even if its implied, is "cult".
This is one of the prime ways you recognize when you are being taught by a deceiver or by a denomination that is a "cult".
The devil has been trying to get rid of or rewrite the bible since the first one showed up.
His best one is the Douay Rheims.

How does God regard the "word of God" ???
He says that He esteems His word above His Name. Psalm 138:2

The word of God is the final answer.
The Bible is a Living book.