Florida : says "NO" to Transgender Drugs & Surgery for TEENS.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not only have I read the whole Bible but, unlike yourself, I understand what it says.

Your first selection is directed at the Pharisees. The second says that the righteous will shine like the sun.

See if you understand this the way I do:

James 2:8-11 (ISV)
8 Nevertheless, you are doing the right thing if you obey the royal law in keeping with the Scripture, "Love your neighbor as yourself."
9 But if you show partiality, you are committing sin and will be convicted by the Law as violators.
10 For whoever keeps the whole Law but fails in one point is guilty of breaking all of it.
11 For the one who said, "Never commit adultery," also said, "Never murder." If you do not commit adultery but you murder, you become a violator of the Law.

That is why I said: I am as bad and so are you as bad as the worst Mass-Murderer on Death Row, IN GOD's OPINION.

See what I mean we are all guilty of violating the whole law, in GOD's Opinion ? ? ?

Last edited:

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, Jesus' purpose on earth was to redeem. But do not forget the fig tree that he cursed for not bearing fruit, this is a demonstration that he has authority to judge whatever he wills. Just because his first coming was for mercy, don't expect more of the same at his next coming.

AMEN!

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jude 1:5-7 (HCSB)
5 Now I want to remind you, though you know all these things: The Lord first saved a people out of Egypt and later destroyed those who did not believe;
6 and He has kept, with eternal chains in darkness for the judgment of the great day, the angels who did not keep their own position but deserted their proper dwelling.
7 In the same way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them committed sexual immorality and practiced perversions, just as angels did, and serve as an example by undergoing the punishment of eternal fire.

Jude 1:5-8 (HCSB)
5 Now I want to remind you, though you know all these things: The Lord first saved a people out of Egypt and later destroyed those who did not believe;
6 and He has kept, with eternal chains in darkness for the judgment of the great day, the angels who did not keep their own position but deserted their proper dwelling.
7 In the same way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them committed sexual immorality and practiced perversions, just as angels did, and serve as an example by undergoing the punishment of eternal fire.
8 Nevertheless, these dreamers likewise defile their flesh, reject authority, and blaspheme glorious ones.

Jude 1:6 (YLT)
6 messengers also, those who did not keep their own principality, but did leave their proper dwelling, to a judgment of a great day, in bonds everlasting, under darkness He hath kept,

Oh my, some people will find out their interpretation has been wrong, with that Verse.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Nashville Shooter Hale had a manifesto that police refuse so far to release.

The Michigan pro-transgender protesters held signs that advocated for “direct action” and endorsed a left-wing philosophy and mantra known as “by any means necessary” in order to push “gender affirming care” which is another way of saying the mutilation of children to change their biological gender from one to another.

Michigan State Representative Jim DeSana pushed back on the protestors, telling the Gateway Pundit: “There are only two genders: man and woman. A man can’t become a woman and a woman can’t become a man. Eternal truths are always worth defending for the good of liberty.”

Michigan Republican Representative Neil Friske had this to say about the protest, “Christians were just mass murdered on account of their faith in Tennessee by a woman promoting the same ideology of this group. It’s disgusting that just days later, violent left-wing extremists are rallying for child genital mutilation on the Capital steps. What does By Any Means Necessary mean? Is that a threat of another attack? I as a Christian will not be intimidated by violent militants who disregard God’s natural law.”

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Dutch are promoting trans surgeries to kids as normal

Reactions: Gandalf-

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The WEF tie in to transgender promotion to destroy Christianity, article will translate

The World Economic Forum didn't joke when they said they want to kill your God-fearing grandparents, exterminate your useless children, and sterilize those who don't live up to their radical eugenics agenda — and this week's Deep State execution in a classroom of terrified young white Christians was a warning shot from the globalist elite to the rest of America — we'll come for you next, writes Newspunch .​

1680362341372.png

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See if you understand this the way I do:

James 2:8-11 (ISV)
8 Nevertheless, you are doing the right thing if you obey the royal law in keeping with the Scripture, "Love your neighbor as yourself."
9 But if you show partiality, you are committing sin and will be convicted by the Law as violators.
10 For whoever keeps the whole Law but fails in one point is guilty of breaking all of it.
11 For the one who said, "Never commit adultery," also said, "Never murder." If you do not commit adultery but you murder, you become a violator of the Law.

That is why I said: I am as bad and so are you as bad as the worst Mass-Murderer on Death Row, IN GOD's OPINION.

See what I mean we are all guilty of violating the whole law, in GOD's Opinion ? ? ?
I am SO SORRY that you feel that way about yourself!!! Try reading and understanding these verses...

For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not perish but may have eternal life. “Indeed, God did not send the Son into the world to condemn the world but in order that the world might be saved through him. Those who believe in him are not condemned, but those who do not believe are condemned already because they have not believed in the name of the only Son of God."

So, what should I believe? What God's word clearly says or this: "I am as bad and so are you as bad as the worst Mass-Murderer on Death Row, IN GOD's OPINION". I will pray that your spiritual eyes will be opened and that you will learn and understand the truth of God.

Reactions: ButterflyJones

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am SO SORRY that you feel that way about yourself!!! Try reading and understanding these verses...

For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not perish but may have eternal life. “Indeed, God did not send the Son into the world to condemn the world but in order that the world might be saved through him. Those who believe in him are not condemned, but those who do not believe are condemned already because they have not believed in the name of the only Son of God."

So, what should I believe? What God's word clearly says or this: "I am as bad and so are you as bad as the worst Mass-Murderer on Death Row, IN GOD's OPINION". I will pray that your spiritual eyes will be opened and that you will learn and understand the truth of God.

You still do not get it, do you ? ? ?

Proverbs 16:18-19 (ESV)
18 Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.
19 It is better to be of a lowly spirit with the poor than to divide the spoil with the proud.

Matthew 5:3-4 (HCSB)
3 “The poor in spirit are blessed, for the kingdom of heaven is theirs.
4 Those who mourn are blessed, for they will be comforted.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The Michigan pro-transgender protesters held signs that advocated for “direct action” and endorsed a left-wing philosophy and mantra known as “by any means necessary” in order to push “gender affirming care” which is another way of saying the mutilation of children to change their biological gender from one to another.

Michigan State Representative Jim DeSana pushed back on the protestors, telling the Gateway Pundit: “There are only two genders: man and woman. A man can’t become a woman and a woman can’t become a man. Eternal truths are always worth defending for the good of liberty.”

Michigan Republican Representative Neil Friske had this to say about the protest, “Christians were just mass murdered on account of their faith in Tennessee by a woman promoting the same ideology of this group. It’s disgusting that just days later, violent left-wing extremists are rallying for child genital mutilation on the Capital steps. What does By Any Means Necessary mean? Is that a threat of another attack? I as a Christian will not be intimidated by violent militants who disregard God’s natural law.”
Why aren't those organized under a terrorist manifesto not identified as a hate group? And put on a watch list?

And folks want innocent people to be disarmed in this environment.

We saw what happened at the Tennessee Christian academy. Turning the other cheek to catch a bullet in it.

Proverbs 16:18-19 (ESV)
18 Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.
19 It is better to be of a lowly spirit with the poor than to divide the spoil with the proud.

Matthew 5:3-4 (HCSB)
3 “The poor in spirit are blessed, for the kingdom of heaven is theirs.
4 Those who mourn are blessed, for they will be comforted.
Pride goes before destruction.
Gay
Pride
Parades

Perfect verse. Thank you.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I suspect that translation is in error. Why would they use "eternal" and then contradict themselves by saying that it's only until the "judgment of the great day"?

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jim believes that everybody's understanding is mistaken, except his, of course, and that you, me, and the rest of us are going to Hell while he wines and dines alone with Christ in Heaven. :)

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And what was the group advocating for? Speaking on the Michigan Capital steps the protest organizer Cameron Carmichael advocated two things. the first was passage of legislation to ensure school policies affirm students’ rights to be free from discrimination and violence in the schools. Republicans in the Michigan legislature have blocked this legislation from going for a vote for over a year. They were also protesting house bill 4257 which would make any conversation with a medical professional about any form of hormonal medication to be classified as child about or both the medical professional the youth's parents.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I suspect that translation is in error. Why would they use "eternal" and then contradict themselves by saying that it's only until the "judgment of the great day"?
God imprisoned the fallen angels way back at the time of the flood, so they are not free to corrupt the earth again as at the time of Noah. They are waiting there for Judgement Day which is the Last Day. Of course their children the Nephilim, hybrid creatures of flesh died during the flood and God left their spirits to roam the world to test mankind. And the world is still a pretty awful place, just not the same scenario though.
So if God locked up the angels who sinned in Tartarus, then they are not free to roam. Fallen angels are not demons going around seeking to inhabit-possess another body, only the demons who lost theirs when they died seek another.

Jesus and the gospels shows these other things called evil spirits, demons, whose leader is Satan, the prince of the powers of the air. And they do seek a body to possess, cause when they are out of a body, having had one before they were killed, they are discomforted, and Jesus says they travel thru waste places.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God imprisoned the fallen angels way back at the time of the flood, so they are not free to corrupt the earth again as at the time of Noah. They are waiting there for Judgement Day which is the Last Day. Of course their children the Nephilim, hybrid creatures of flesh died during the flood and God left their spirits to roam the world to test mankind. And the world is still a pretty awful place, just not the same scenario though.
So if God locked up the angels who sinned in Tartarus, then they are not free to roam. Fallen angels are not demons going around seeking to inhabit-possess another body, only the demons who lost theirs when they died seek another.

Jesus and the gospels shows these other things called evil spirits, demons, whose leader is Satan, the prince of the powers of the air. And they do seek a body to possess, cause when they are out of a body, having had one before they were killed, they are discomforted, and Jesus says they travel thru waste places.

Yes, I believe all that. I only question the use of the word "eternal" in that verse because right after they say it's "eternal" they say it's only until the "great day of judgment".

Eternal means no beginning and no end. Only God is "eternal". They could have used "forever" but even that would have been mistaken as the verse itself says it's for the great day of judgment, implying that they will be removed from those "eternal" chains.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And what was the group advocating for? Speaking on the Michigan Capital steps the protest organizer Cameron Carmichael advocated two things. the first was passage of legislation to ensure school policies affirm students’ rights to be free from discrimination and violence in the schools. Republicans in the Michigan legislature have blocked this legislation from going for a vote for over a year. They were also protesting house bill 4257 which would make any conversation with a medical professional about any form of hormonal medication to be classified as child about or both the medical professional the youth's parents.

They were advocating for 'gender affirming care'. Is this something you also agree with? That transgenderism is something schools and society need to support and also pay for sex surgeries and sex hormones for what are legally children. Minors, as in children should not have the right to make such a decision. And neither should any parent, decide for the child. We are talking about immature minds, they are not adults. You think children should be allowed to legally be adults do you? No limits, hey they are just adult minds in small bodies right? Well legally they are not.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They were advocating for 'gender affirming care'. Is this something you also agree with? That transgenderism is something schools and society need to support and also pay for sex surgeries and sex hormones. And minors, as in children should not have the right to make such a decision.
They were protesting legislation that would turn doctors into child abusers for having any sort of conversation on the topic.

You do realize that in Michigan, and just about everywhere else any form of gender affirming care must be with parental consent.

OASH guidelines for gender affirming care are used in the state limit hormonal therapies to those that can be reversed and limits sex reassignment surgeries to adults unless approved by the full medical board.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
They were protesting legislation that would turn doctors into child abusers for having any sort of conversation on the topic.

You do realize that in Michigan, and just about everywhere else any form of gender affirming care must be with parental consent.

OASH guidelines for gender affirming care are used in the state limit hormonal therapies to those that can be reversed and limits sex reassignment surgeries to adults unless approved by the full medical board.
The key point about the discussion is you agree with gender affirming care since you agree with the transgender community's views on being transgendered, so then support transgenderism. Am I wrong? See I do not, transgender is a sexual perversion and a demonic teaching. The people who claim they are trans are not spiritually right in their heads. The same thing with all other kinds of sexual immorality, if you are truly a born again Christian, you will comprehend that it is sexual immorality. I won't affirm any of that as it is clearly contradicted in the scriptures.

just further evidence the country is on the broad path to destruction and hell fire, become an enemy of God.

Reactions: Keturah

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Nice Try, but it failed.

2 Peter 1:20-21 (HCSB)
20 First of all, you should know this: No prophecy of Scripture comes from one’s own interpretation,
21 because no prophecy ever came by the will of man; instead, men spoke from God as they were moved by the Holy Spirit.

2 Timothy 3:16 (ESV)
16 All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,

My Bible is breathed out by GOD, and HE IS HOLY ENOUGH TO KEEP IT THAT WAY.