For my job

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

hillary

Feb 3, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have not been having the best luck with jobs. I am currently at this job & it does not seem to be going how I hoped. Please pray that things turn around for me for the better. I am losing hope & feel like I'm at my breaking point. All prayers are appreciated! Thank You!

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have not been having the best luck with jobs. I am currently at this job & it does not seem to be going how I hoped. Please pray that things turn around for me for the better. I am losing hope & feel like I'm at my breaking point. All prayers are appreciated! Thank You!
Welcome, Hillary. Sure, I'll say a prayer for your job situation.

I've got a granddaughter your age down in the Houston area.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy and dev553344

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hi Hillary,
I will pray now, that you will be led to the perfect job, only God can do that, chin up and confidence in Christ sister! And, it is when we seem to be at our breaking point (I think we have all been there, many times) where trust and faith REALLY mean allot as, that's when He comes through like, the last minute so...don't give up.
Welcome to C.B. :)

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for you and your job situation!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Hi @hillary Good to see you on the forums. In your job searching situation, do make sure that daily prayer and the Scriptures are not crowded out of your important routine.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
+ 1 to this. I am in the same situation. Prayers and good vibes for you.