For The 9999th Time, OSAS (Albeit Testimony Time)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you think God is human?

Jesus thought God is human here?...

24 God is a Spirit and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Christ is 100 percent God and 100 percent Man, only a muslim believes like you not a real Christian.

Last edited:
Reactions: BarneyFife

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ is 100 percent God and 100 percent Man, only a muslim believes like you not a real Christian.
Muslims don't believe in Col 2:9...neither do Christians.

This is because Christians think it says this...

9 For in HIMSELF, dwells the fullness of only HIS QUALITIES, in His man sized body.

Muslims think we are crazy.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Muslims don't believe in Col 2:9...neither do Christians.

This is because Christians think it says this...

9 For in HIMSELF, dwells the fullness of only HIS QUALITIES, in His man sized body.

Muslims think we are crazy.

I don't think that your close to Christianity. Many like you don't like Christianity, don't like that Christ is God and Man. People still want their own thing so they make up silly lies like you do and pretend to be Christians when they are dressed up pagans.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think that your close to Christianity. Many like you don't like Christianity, don't like that Christ is God and Man. People still want their own thing so they make up silly lies like you do and pretend to be Christians when they are dressed up pagans.
I love 1st century Christianity, not the modern ecumenical counterfeit stuff.

Don't you?

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I love 1st century Christianity, not the modern ecumenical counterfeit stuff.

Don't you?

No you love fantasy not reality, the problem with you all you have something that is nothing. A fake Christianity made up of lies. The Apostles knew Christ was God and Man, you don't even know who Christ is.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No you love fantasy not reality, the problem with you all you have something that is nothing. A fake Christianity made up of lies. The Apostles knew Christ was God and Man, you don't even know who Christ is.
The Apostles taught Jesus was God and man?

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, ....

But modern Christianity teaches it means this....

3 Blessed be the God and Father WHICH IS ALSO our Lord Jesus Christ COME IN THE FLESH AS GOD'S FLESH,...

Rendering the 1st century meaning, debunked.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Apostles taught Jesus was God and man?

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, ....

But modern Christianity teaches it means this....

3 Blessed be the God and Father WHICH IS ALSO our Lord Jesus Christ COME IN THE FLESH AS GOD'S FLESH,...

Rendering the 1st century meaning, debunked.

I pray someday you will come to Christ

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I love 1st century Christianity, not the modern ecumenical counterfeit stuff.....
Hi Truther,

I also love first century Christianity. The writings of the 1st Century Christians brought me home to the Catholic Church. Their writings affirm the real presence and baptismal regeneration. Glad to see we have something in common!

Respectfully, Mary

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Truther,

I also love first century Christianity. The writings of the 1st Century Christians brought me home to the Catholic Church. Their writings affirm the real presence and baptismal regeneration. Glad to see we have something in common!

Respectfully, Mary
Are you referring to the 1st century Apostles or the extra Biblical writers?

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you referring to the 1st century Apostles or the extra Biblical writers?
Well, you used the words “1st century Christianity”. We have many writings from 1st century Christians so I assumed you meant ALL 1st century Christians. Besides that, are there Apostles from another century?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, you used the words “1st century Christianity”. We have many writings from 1st century Christians so I assumed you meant ALL 1st century Christians. Besides that, are there Apostles from another century?
I only use scripture as my source.

I don't need opinion pieces.

No telling who actually wrote them, or who has them, added to them or fabricated them.

Best to abandon these "works".

They are now disintegrated for at least 1000 years and stuck online...fishy.

Stick to the Bible that has been preserved through copies.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I only use scripture as my source.

I don't need opinion pieces.

No telling who actually wrote them, or who has them, added to them or fabricated them.

Best to abandon these "works".

They are now disintegrated for at least 1000 years and stuck online...fishy.

Stick to the Bible that has been preserved through copies.
Hi Truther,

I see now....thank you....You used the words 1st century Christians. That covers A LOT of writings from different people soooo I hope you can see where the confusion came in on my part.

Are your interpretations of Scripture that you you have written down inspired by the Holy Spirit?

Mary

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Truther,

I see now....thank you....You used the words 1st century Christians. That covers A LOT of writings from different people soooo I hope you can see where the confusion came in on my part.

Are your interpretations of Scripture that you you have written down inspired by the Holy Spirit?

Mary

I know they...
I believe they are....
I hope they are...

Yikes!...LOL

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know they...
I believe they are....
I hope they are...

Yikes!...LOL
Your response makes not sense to me but I digress.

The point is every Christian should hold the writings of Clement, Ignatius and Polycarp in higher regard than your writings (interpretations of Scripture) 2,000 years later or the writings (interpretations of Scripture) of the Reformers 1,500 years later.

Peace....Mary

Reactions: Candidus