Found In Christ 3

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Philippians 3:9,

9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

The reality of being found in Christ or having the knowledge of Christ in you, is the most powerful position you can be in. As mentioned before, when you hear the preacher at a funeral say "they are in a better place now." No not if they were in Christ before they died, there is no better place than in Christ. It may comfort a loved one but truth is there is no better place than in Christ. You don't go to heaven without being in Christ. You have no salvation outside of Christ. You will have no health for your navel or morrow for your bones outside of Christ. Nothing happens outside of Christ, not in Christianity anyway. You can have alot go on outside of Christ but it is not Christ, religion happens outside of Christ, the world happens outside of Christ, but everything in Christianity happens in Christ.

How do believers who know nothing about their salvation or being in Christ, how do they operate. By the grace of God, you do not have to understand all mysteries to have the grace of God working in your life. Being a Christian qualifies you for the whole bucket of grace so to say. I believe what the scripture says about growing up into him, but no matter what you know or access you will never be better than a brother or sister in Christ. You may be better off because of your time and effort you put into your growth but never better. But those that put out effort must come to the understanding that being found in Christ will be the most powerful position they can be in.

Not fancy words, not intellectualism, not my credits and accomplishments in life, nothing but being found in Christ. It only costs you everything, your identity (which is false anyway), your way of living, your life, you nolonger have a life of your own. The only life you have is Christ. That sounds easy doesn't, giving my life up for his, but it will be the hardest thing you will ever do, why is that? because the way you recieved training from the sin nature, the selfish sin nature (mind issue now not spirit as it once was) that does not go away because you want it to. Usually they that operate by the life of another have come to it through devastation, through hell and the schoolhouse come to an end of themselves.

The mind of the believer coming to an end of it self. In counsel with mixed feeling I have had to tell people that are suffering unbelievable and at their wits-end, "you are in a good place." When you are looking for relief those are not the words you want to hear,. But to understand the outcome and see believers come into understanding is the fruit of your labors. You are not able to tell eveyone that, some are not ready, we are all in different places in understanding. But when an individual is ready with an open and hungry heart, the HolySpirit can open up to them a whole new world of understanding.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Philippians 3:9,

9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

The reality of being found in Christ or having the knowledge of Christ in you, is the most powerful position you can be in. As mentioned before, when you hear the preacher at a funeral say "they are in a better place now." No not if they were in Christ before they died, there is no better place than in Christ. It may comfort a loved one but truth is there is no better place than in Christ. You don't go to heaven without being in Christ. You have no salvation outside of Christ. You will have no health for your navel or morrow for your bones outside of Christ. Nothing happens outside of Christ, not in Christianity anyway. You can have alot go on outside of Christ but it is not Christ, religion happens outside of Christ, the world happens outside of Christ, but everything in Christianity happens in Christ.

How do believers who know nothing about their salvation or being in Christ, how do they operate. By the grace of God, you do not have to understand all mysteries to have the grace of God working in your life. Being a Christian qualifies you for the whole bucket of grace so to say. I believe what the scripture says about growing up into him, but no matter what you know or access you will never be better than a brother or sister in Christ. You may be better off because of your time and effort you put into your growth but never better. But those that put out effort must come to the understanding that being found in Christ will be the most powerful position they can be in.

Not fancy words, not intellectualism, not my credits and accomplishments in life, nothing but being found in Christ. It only costs you everything, your identity (which is false anyway), your way of living, your life, you nolonger have a life of your own. The only life you have is Christ. That sounds easy doesn't, giving my life up for his, but it will be the hardest thing you will ever do, why is that? because the way you recieved training from the sin nature, the selfish sin nature (mind issue now not spirit as it once was) that does not go away because you want it to. Usually they that operate by the life of another have come to it through devastation, through hell and the schoolhouse come to an end of themselves.

The mind of the believer coming to an end of it self. In counsel with mixed feeling I have had to tell people that are suffering unbelievable and at their wits-end, "you are in a good place." When you are looking for relief those are not the words you want to hear,. But to understand the outcome and see believers come into understanding is the fruit of your labors. You are not able to tell eveyone that, some are not ready, we are all in different places in understanding. But when an individual is ready with an open and hungry heart, the HolySpirit can open up to them a whole new world of understanding.
What a great Epistle! we have been going through it recently.

Reactions: soul man