Genesis 1:26 Revisited, the Ordinal “FIRST”

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for both of your none-related to the subject replies. second,

PITY? listen to the Lord, Luke 23:28 "But Jesus turning unto them said, Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for me, but weep for yourselves, and for your children." ...... o_O YIKES!.

kcnalp, keep on saying what you say, and keep on learing, for that's what you are going on the sly... (lol). but remember, Matthew 12:37 "For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned."

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"
When you can confess that Jesus is the Son of God you might have something interesting to say. Until then, you have nothing of interest to Bible believers.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you can confess that Jesus is the Son of God you might have something interesting to say. Until then, you have nothing of interest to Bible believers.
Well why are you still reading my post? trying to learn something?...... (smile), but keep on reading, for, Romans 12:18 "If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men."Romans 12:19 "Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord."Romans 12:20 "Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head."Romans 12:21 "Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good."

now read Proverbs 25:21 and 22 (kjv).......... (smile).

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Ordinal First and the Ordinal Last.
What do we Mean. God is a plurality of himself? one person. and he has three dispensation, or three Places in Time and space in his CREATION.

Dispensation #1
A. Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"
ONE: H259 אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd') adj.
1. (properly) united, i.e. one.
2. (as an ordinal) first.
[a numeral from H258]
KJV: a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any(-thing), apiece, a certain, (dai-)ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.
Root(s): H258

ONE is the Ordinal First, in TIME, and PLACE or his first dispensation, lets see it….. Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."

the Word BEGINNING: H7225 רֵאשִׁית re'shiyth (ray-sheeth') n-f.
1. the first, in place, time, order or rank.
2. (specifically) a firstfruit.
[from the same as H7218]
KJV: beginning, chief(-est), first(-fruits, part, time), principal thing.
Root(s): H7218

Definition #1. the first, as in Deuteronomy 6:4, now in place, time, order or rank. as ordinal First/Father/LORD/Father, because he's CREATOR

B. NOW, his second dispensation, John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

BEGINNING: G746 ἀρχή arche (ar-chee') n.
1. (properly abstract) a commencement.
2. (concretely) chief (in various applications of order, time, place, or rank).
[from G756]
KJV: beginning, corner, (at the, the) first (estate), magistrate, power, principality, principle, rule
Root(s): G756

notice Definition #2. again, of order, time, place, or rank, Uh O……. He who was in Genesis 1:1 at the “Beginning”, is now, at the place in Time to start a NEW BEGINNING, as the END of All things, a NEW MAN, (IN HIS OWN IMAGE, MAN, or Son of Man). supportive scripture, Galatians 4:4 "But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law," the fullness of the time, that was to come? yes, the time to come, meaning his last dispensation in his IMAGE, Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come." BINGO.
here "Figure" is the same in Hebrew, in character, "the express image of his person", or the figure stamped.
G5179 τύπος tupos (tï '-pos) n.
1. a die (as struck).
2. (by implication) a stamp or scar.
3. (by analogy) a shape, i.e. a statue.
4. (figuratively) style or resemblance.
5. (specially) a sampler (“type”), i.e. a model (for imitation) or instance (for warning).
[from G5180]
KJV: en-(ex-)ample, fashion, figure, form, manner, pattern, print
Root(s): G5180

and that time, the fullness of time was the Latter days, scripture, 1 Peter 1:20 "Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you," BINGO again.

so the ONE SPIRIT, who created it all, (including man), was at Genesis 1:1 and only revealed himself, as Hosea the prophet said, 12:10 "I have also spoken by the prophets, and I have multiplied visions, and used similitudes, by the ministry of the prophets." now that same Spirit is now speaking to us directly FACE to FACE, Hebrews 1:1 "God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,"

Hebrews 1:2 "Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;"

WHO IS HIS “SON? he himself diversified in flesh, his, the Spirit, “OWN ARM”, the ordinal last, scripture, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me."

and who is the ARM of the Spirit/God/the Father/the Ordinal First? Isaiah 53:1 "Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?"

Isaiah 53:2 "For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him."Isaiah 53:3 "He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not."Isaiah 53:4 "Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted."

the ARM of God, the Spirit, is he HIMSELF, manifested in Flesh, 1 Timothy 3:16 "And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory."

this is as the bible said, “without controversy”. you cannot argue about this. God the Spirit, manifested in flesh, and when he did that, what did the scriptures also say? “seen of angels”, even the angels had not seen him.

now if someone cannot understand, one need to God and ask for his wisdom to understand.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well why are you still reading my post? trying to learn something?......
To show everyone your actual disregard for our Christian Bible. You won't get by with ripping Scriptures from our Christian Bible.
Revelation 22:19 (NKJV)
If anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(smile), but keep on reading, for, Romans 12:18 "If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men."Romans 12:19 "Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord."Romans 12:20 "Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head."Romans 12:21 "Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good."

now read Proverbs 25:21 and 22 (kjv).......... (smile).
You ripped "God the Father" from our Christian Bible 16 times. God knows.

Here' a few others you have ripped out:
1 John 4:15 (NKJV)
15 Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.

John 20:31 (NKJV)
31 but these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that believing you may have life in His name.

Acts 9:20 (NKJV)
20 Immediately he preached the Christ in the synagogues, that He is the Son of God.

Galatians 2:20 (NKJV)
20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

1 John 5:5 (NIV)
5 Who is it that overcomes the world? Only he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.

God will remember what you are doing.
Revelation 22:19 (NKJV)
If anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To show everyone your actual disregard for our Christian Bible. You won't get by with ripping Scriptures from our Christian Bible.
first thanks for the reply, second , I'm glad you are going to try and "show" everyone.... lol... oh well, lets see.
Revelation 22:19 "And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book."

ok, let's take this one step at a time.

#1. 1 John 4:15 (NKJV)
15 Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.
Where do it say "Father" here? are you using the Term "God" as Father? is that's your choice of the supose to be 3 in the Godhead? well lets put that lie to rest, scripture, James 1:27 "Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world."
so user, the verse states, God .... "and" ..... the Father, see, you assume God is Father in 1 John 4:15. now lets put it to the TEST.
is this the same one person in James 1:27? and is this the same person, Titus 2:13 "Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;"

so kcnalp, who is God? James 1:27, "God and the Father" or Titus 2:13, "great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ"

and if you still want to know who the Father is... 2 Corinthians 6:17 "Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you," 2 Corinthians 6:18 "And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty."

first, who is "Lord?" answer, John 13:13 "Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am." now find out who said that. second, who is the ALMIGHTY? answer, lets follow the scriptures, Revelation 1:8 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty." the Alpha and Omega is the Lors Almighty, and who else? the First and the Last, Revelation 22:13 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last." BINGO, the Father is the First and the Last who is Jesus....

now tell us, or as you said "show" us who is God in these scriptures? your answer please.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply, second , I'm glad you are going to try and "show" everyone.... lol... oh well, lets see.
Revelation 22:19 "And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book."

ok, let's take this one step at a time.

#1. 1 John 4:15 (NKJV)
Where do it say "Father" here? are you using the Term "God" as Father? is that's your choice of the supose to be 3 in the Godhead? well lets put that lie to rest, scripture, James 1:27 "Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world."
so user, the verse states, God .... "and" ..... the Father, see, you assume God is Father in 1 John 4:15. now lets put it to the TEST.
is this the same one person in James 1:27? and is this the same person, Titus 2:13 "Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;"

so kcnalp, who is God? James 1:27, "God and the Father" or Titus 2:13, "great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ"

and if you still want to know who the Father is... 2 Corinthians 6:17 "Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you," 2 Corinthians 6:18 "And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty."

first, who is "Lord?" answer, John 13:13 "Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am." now find out who said that. second, who is the ALMIGHTY? answer, lets follow the scriptures, Revelation 1:8 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty." the Alpha and Omega is the Lors Almighty, and who else? the First and the Last, Revelation 22:13 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last." BINGO, the Father is the First and the Last who is Jesus....

now tell us, or as you said "show" us who is God in these scriptures? your answer please.

PICJAG
I didn't rip any verses from the Bible! Not a one! YOU did. And still Satan is keeping you from confessing that Jesus is the Son of God!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My dear kcnalp, my oh my....... oh how blind they are, slow of heart. you said,
1 John 4:15 (NKJV)

John 20:31 (NKJV)
31 but these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that believing you may have life in His name.

THEN YOU SAID,
I didn't rip any verses from the Bible! Not a one! YOU did. And still Satan is keeping you from confessing that Jesus is the Son of God!
Jesus the Son of God, did you not READ your own post, listen, "31 but these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that believing you may have life in His name"
REMEMBER what I said before? now watch this, "Jesus is the Christ". and the scripture you posted, "Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God". :eek: YIKES

right in your face, and yet you was so blind, that you could not see. quoting scripture, and yet blind to the TRUTH.... oh my, my, my, ....... my.

do you see how blind ypu really are.... looking just one way. blinder on, and seeing nothing, yes, not even seeing the TRUTH.... oh well....

NOW TAKE YOUR TIME AND GO BACK AND READ JOHN 20:31 CLOSLEY.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My dear kcnalp, my oh my....... oh how blind they are, slow of heart. you said,

THEN YOU SAID,

Jesus the Son of God, did you not READ your own post, listen, "31 but these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that believing you may have life in His name"
REMEMBER what I said before? now watch this, "Jesus is the Christ". and the scripture you posted, "Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God". :eek: YIKES

right in your face, and yet you was so blind, that you could not see. quoting scripture, and yet blind to the TRUTH.... oh my, my, my, ....... my.

do you see how blind ypu really are.... looking just one way. blinder on, and seeing nothing, yes, not even seeing the TRUTH.... oh well....

NOW TAKE YOUR TIME AND GO BACK AND READ JOHN 20:31 CLOSLEY.

PICJAG
You're the Bible ripper, not me. Your smoke screens can't hide your disdain for "Jesus is the Son of God" and "God the Father".

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're the Bible ripper, not me. Your smoke screens can't hide your disdain for "Jesus is the Son of God" and "God the Father".
See the topic, The Godhead/Trinity Has Already Been Scientifically Proven and Post #127.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your smoke screens can't hide your disdain for "Jesus is the Son of God" and "God the Father".

Lets clear the smokscreen.
some christian believe that God is three persons, but, (one Spirit). ok, no argument with you. but if God is three persons, and God is omniscient, and omnipresent, (which he is), then the same same 3 person, based on your analysis of God must be everywhere at the same time, and know everything, because they are one Spirit... correct.

so if God, (the three persons), is at the North pole, then the same three persons, (who is called God), all of them must be at the South pole too... correct, for all 3 are the same ONE Spirit, who is omniscient, and omnipresent. ok, if one person manifest in the east, is not all three persons are manifesting in the east?, if not then you have some, or part of the ONE Spirit manifesting... correct?. ok, now the question is, how much of the Spirit is Divided so that one can manifest, (visible?),,,,, remember it's only ONE Spirit, but many say, separate and distinct persons. so either some or all of the Spirit must be in division, or visible. or, or, or, you have three persons exchanging the same hats as Father, son, and Holy Spirit, (which is modalism in reverse). so since it's three persons as many believe, so then did 1/3 of the Spirit manifest, that is separate, and distinct, the one person?. or did all three persons of the Spirit, Manifest?. remember, scripture, 1 Timothy 3:16 "And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory."

now my point of contention is this. it said God, manifest in the flesh, and some say "he", makes no difference. so if God or HE manifested, was it all of God, the Spirit, (three persons), or "HE" (a single person), manifested in flesh. well both have a little problem, and here's why? because either God, all three persons manifested, or "he", a single person who manifested in flesh according to 1 Timothy 3:16 ... is this,
Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"
Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:"
Philippians 2:8 "And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross."

ok, let the smoke be cleared. the term, "no reputation", is the Greek definition,
G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') v.
1. to make empty.
2. (figuratively) to abase, neutralize, falsify.
[from G2756]
KJV: make (of none effect, of no reputation, void), be in vain
Root(s): G2756

looking at definition #1. to make empty, now the consequence of making themselves, or himself ,"Empty",

consequence A. if it was God, (all three persons), who made themselves empty... who was around to uphold the universe? and if one said, "well the Father was left behind in Heaven, and the son came and made himself empty.... Good, now you have that Division in the Spirit. either all or some of the Spirit was "emptied", because it's ONE Spirit. and if Some of the Spirit was ... G2758 κενόω kenoo , then you have a division of God, and God is ONE Spirit. because Philippians 2:6 clearly states, "Who, being in the form of God", HOLD IT, form here is Nature, and the nature of God is Spirit. so if some or part, or 1/3 of the Spirit came, and 1/3 was made empty, then you have a division, or you have divided up, the ONE Spirit, meaning, you have ANOTHER, Separated and Distinct, Spirit, three in fact. because you say, the Father is not the son, and the Son is not the Holy Spirit, and so on. now you have 2 to 3 separate and distinct Spirits, well that's polytheism by definition. so either all of some, or part of the One Spirit was G2758 κενόω kenoo. and if all, then the universe is no longer upheld. and is one person was G2758 κενόω kenoo who is the Same one Spirit, then one have 1. a division, having more than ONE Spirit, else, 2. you have complete chaos.

consequence B. if, "HE", a single person, (who is God), as some say, he share the same fate, as the three. for if one declare that God is a SINGLE Person, then by making himself empty, G2758 κενόω kenoo, he neutralize himself as God and there is no hope for anyone, again, complete chaos, and no one upholds the universe.... and if one say well he is just one of the 3 person, who is called God, well see consequence A above.

Now kcnalp, if you have an alternative soulition, by scripture, then please post it.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Post #430 above, puts an end to any seperation and distinct persons in the Godhead.

as I have been saying, the answer to the Godhead is in understanding, "SHARING" of one ownself in flesh as Isaiah 63:5 states, and Isaiah 53 confirms.

the key to understanding the Godhead as a plurality of ONE, is not in separate and distinct, (persons), no, but in "EQUALLY SHARING", of one's ownself.

and this equally sharing of one's ownself is identified in the ordinal number of "First", and "Last", or Father, and Son, or LORD, and Lord, as the same one person. it's just that simple......... "Share" vs "Separation, and distinct".

by understanding that Jesus is the equal share of his ownself in flesh, (and being G2758 κενόω kenoo in it), one can understand, A. why he said, "the Father is greater than I". B. why God said, "Let us, and our" in Genesis 1:26, and in the next verse say, "he, and his". C. why the Lord Jesus, who is God, don't know his return date. these and many other supposed to be hard questions are easly answered by the scriptures of truth, when one understand the difference between "sharing" vs "separate and distinct".

what I have seen is the lack of understanding when our Lord and God was in NATURAL FLESH vs his resurrection, in Glorified Flesh. when one overcome that lack of knowledge, then his plurality of oneness comes into focus, and the bible is better understood.

PICJAG

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Genesis 1:26 "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."

Why did God use “US”, and “OUR” here in verse 26, and then in the very next verse say, Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."

in Matthew 19:4 God himself, Jesus the ordinal Last, confirm Genesis 1:27 God as a single person who made man male and female. "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,"

So without a doubt, God is a “he” a single person at Genesis 1:26, but the question arise, “Why did God say let “us”, make man in “our” image. This question is answered in Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come." the figure of God is man, his IMAGE that he made, (Is ANOTHER of himself), which was to COME. So at Genesis 1:26 God was speaking of his IMAGE….. man that was he coming in as that IMAGE. So God was speaking prophetic ABOUT HIMSELF TO COME IN HIS OWN IMAGE THAT HE MADE….. MAN, flesh and blood. So God certified this making of Man as to understand his Godhead. Romans 1:19 "Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them."
Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:"

So no one have any excuse to the FACT, by scripture, that God is a SINGLE, ONE person in the beginning. This one person of God, who is Jesus, LORD is identified as “Father”, why? Because he created everything, and this is why the Lord Jesus said "he" made them. BINGO…. are we getting this. John 1:3 and Isaiah are just a couple of scriptures that certify this, and there are many more.

Now we are clear why God, the LORD Jesus said “US” and “OUR”, because he, JESUS, the ordinal First is to COME in flesh and blood, as the ordinal Last, the Son, the same one person.

So, point #1 is establish that God is a “he” and that he is “alone” and “by himself” in the beginning. no "us" or "our" at Genesis 1:26 at present, for he has not yet emanated from his ownself yet... (smile).

Next time his coming, in NATURAL flesh and blood, as "SON", the Figure to Come as Roman 5:14b states.

PICJAG
In Genesis 1:26 God said let "us" make man in "our" image and likeness....
In Genesis 1:27 God then did it alone. He is the only creator, but obviously others were there to witness it.

The same as in Genesis 11:6-8
In Genesis 11:7 the Lord said let "us" go down.......
In Genesis 11:8 the Lord then did the work alone, but obviously others were there to witness.

The same as in Genesis 3:21-23
In Genesis 3:22 the Lord said the man is become as one of "us", to know good and evil.
In Genesis 3:23 the Lord alone ushered Adam and Eve out of the garden. Obviously others were there to witness.

That is the explanation based from 3 similar biblical scriptures, that "us" were there and witnessed God doing the work "alone".

The only question left is: Who is "us"?

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thanks for the reply,
you didn't read post #18 carefully did you?........ ;)

lets see,

#1. the Father, the ordinal First, "JESUS", MADE ALL THINGS, Isaiah 44:24.

#2. the Son, the Ordinal Last, "JESUS", MADE ALL THINGS, AND NOTHING WAS MADE UNLESS HE MADE IT, John 1:3.

#3. The Holy Spirit, who is the Ordinal First, and .... "ALSO" .... the Ordinal Last, (per Isaiah 48:12), "JESUS" who is by the way the First and the Last.... is the ONE TRUE GOD who .... MADE ALL THINGS, Job 33:4

Proverbs 16:4 "The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil."
"made all things for himself" now where have we heard this at before? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... Oh,
Colossians 1:16 "For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:"

:eek: ... GET OUT OF HERE? so the person in John 1:3 is the same person in Isaiah 44:24, who is the same person in Colossians 1:16 ... "WHO MADE ALL THINGS FOR ... "HIMSELF" . a blind man can see this TRUTH. .... and oh yes, it's in the bible, just follow the scriptures given. ain't God GOOD.

well your person whom you calls Father is JESUS the "Son"....... :eek:

PICJAG.
Thank you for making this very clear. The Holy Spirit is the Ordinal First, and the Ordinal Last, so it is the Holy Spirit that is the ONE God.
Thank you.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In Genesis 1:27 God then did it alone. He is the only creator, but obviously others were there to witness it.
ERROR, there was no one at any where except the Holy Spirit, Jesus, supportive scripture, Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"

alone, and by myself clearly states there was no one beside him, futher support, Isaiah 44:8 "Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any."

beside: 1. at the side of; next to. 2. in addition to; apart from.
looking at the definition above, there is no one at his side, oe next to him, (THAT JUST ELIMINATED ANY OTHER PERSON. as well as definition #2. there is no one in addition to him, or apart from him. (THAT JUST KILLED ANY SEPARATE AND DISTINCT PERSON). read that again.

Genesis 11:5 "And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded."Genesis 11:6 "And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do."Genesis 11:7 "Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech."Genesis 11:8 "So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city."

Gregory, you missed verse 5, was that by mistake? my, my, my, he was already down... lol. but did you notice the language? listen, Genesis 11:7 "Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech. now go back to verse 1 and read to 8, and notice the language, "Go to"...... :eek: Yikes. so what do "Go to" mean, lets see. it's the hebrew word,
H3051 יָהַב yahab (yaw-haɓ') v.
1. (literally or figuratively) to give.
2. (generally) to put.
3. (imperatively, reflexively) come.
[a primitive root]
KJV: ascribe, bring, come on, give, go, set, take.

now the LORD was already down, so why say, "go to?", for what he, he the LORD, the ordinal first did there, he would do again but not to confound, but to unitfy. remember in verse Genesis 11:3 "And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them throughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter."Genesis 11:4 "And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth."

well God said, Genesis 11:7 "Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech". could not have God did that from heaven? why come "DOWN THERE" is so important? ok, it was the LORD who confounded their language... correct, now scripture, Isaiah 48:17 "Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go." ... "I am the LORD"..... how many is that Gregory? "I" is one person, correct, ok the LORD confounded their language, "DOWN THERE", this is the Ordinal one, Now the Lord, as in definition #3, (the SAME one Person), is to come come "DOWN THERE", in Spirit, (now Glorified), to "GIVE", as definition #1 states, to give understanding to all the confused languages, where? "DOWN THERE", on earth, for the Holy one, the LORD, the Spirit, the Holy one, the Holy Spirit, was sent,"DOWN THERE", on earth to give understanding to all the confused languages, which he confused, where? "DOWN THERE" at the tower of Babel on EARTH, and now the same PERSON, the LORD, the Spirit, the Holy Spirit, JESUS have come down, and gave understanding to all the confused languages, which he confused, and that happen on the Day of Pentecost...... where? "DOWN THERE" on earth.

this is the fortelling of the out pouring of the Spirit, WHERE? "DOWN THERE" on earth. ....... :D

Gregory, do you know how I knew this? the teaching of the Holy Spirit, let him teach you. remember there was two, "Go to" used by the PEOPLE, listen, "Go to" #1. Genesis 11:3 "And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them throughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter.", and, "Go to" #2. Genesis 11:4 "And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth."

well God "Go to", the NEW City, Jerusalem, that he is building, a city for HIS people, so that it REACH into the HEAVEN...... and never be destroyed. everlasting. see Gregory, this is a spiritual analogy.

now the same person is to Come, and Give us salvation, as in your,

no one was there to witness the creation, especially man, the we, and the us, is HIM... lol, to "come", supportive scripture, Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come." Just as in the confounding of the languages, and the giving of all languages. this analogy in hermeneutic is called far and near, application.

this Genesis 1:26 & 27, I have explained this so many of times, Just go to page #1, at the start of this topic, and read Posts, #2, #3, and #4. this will answer your Genesis 1:26 & 27 answer....

always remember God is the plurality of his OWN-self..... the ordinal First, "I AM", the ordinal Last, "THAT", the ordinal First & Last assimilation, "I AM.... there you have it, "I AM THAT I AM, or as Revelation 1:4b states, "from him which is, and which was, and which is to come". BINGO.
That is the explanation based from 3 similar biblical scriptures, that "us" were there and witnessed God doing the work "alone".

The only question left is: Who is "us"?

who is the "US".... HIM...... :rolleyes: YIKES!.

Next question.

PICJAG

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ERROR, there was no one at any where except the Holy Spirit, Jesus, supportive scripture, Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"

alone, and by myself clearly states there was no one beside him
, futher support, Isaiah 44:8 "Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any."

beside: 1. at the side of; next to. 2. in addition to; apart from.
looking at the definition above, there is no one at his side, oe next to him, (THAT JUST ELIMINATED ANY OTHER PERSON. as well as definition #2. there is no one in addition to him, or apart from him. (THAT JUST KILLED ANY SEPARATE AND DISTINCT PERSON). read that again.

Genesis 11:5 "And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded."Genesis 11:6 "And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do."Genesis 11:7 "Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech."Genesis 11:8 "So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city."

Gregory, you missed verse 5, was that by mistake? my, my, my, he was already down... lol. but did you notice the language? listen, Genesis 11:7 "Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech. now go back to verse 1 and read to 8, and notice the language, "Go to"...... :eek: Yikes. so what do "Go to" mean, lets see. it's the hebrew word,
H3051 יָהַב yahab (yaw-haɓ') v.
1. (literally or figuratively) to give.
2. (generally) to put.
3. (imperatively, reflexively) come.
[a primitive root]
KJV: ascribe, bring, come on, give, go, set, take.

now the LORD was already down, so why say, "go to?", for what he, he the LORD, the ordinal first did there, he would do again but not to confound, but to unitfy. remember in verse Genesis 11:3 "And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them throughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter."Genesis 11:4 "And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth."

well God said, Genesis 11:7 "Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech". could not have God did that from heaven? why come "DOWN THERE" is so important? ok, it was the LORD who confounded their language... correct, now scripture, Isaiah 48:17 "Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go." ... "I am the LORD"..... how many is that Gregory? "I" is one person, correct, ok the LORD confounded their language, "DOWN THERE", this is the Ordinal one, Now the Lord, as in definition #3, (the SAME one Person), is to come come "DOWN THERE", in Spirit, (now Glorified), to "GIVE", as definition #1 states, to give understanding to all the confused languages, where? "DOWN THERE", on earth, for the Holy one, the LORD, the Spirit, the Holy one, the Holy Spirit, was sent,"DOWN THERE", on earth to give understanding to all the confused languages, which he confused, where? "DOWN THERE" at the tower of Babel on EARTH, and now the same PERSON, the LORD, the Spirit, the Holy Spirit, JESUS have come down, and gave understanding to all the confused languages, which he confused, and that happen on the Day of Pentecost...... where? "DOWN THERE" on earth.

this is the fortelling of the out pouring of the Spirit, WHERE? "DOWN THERE" on earth. ....... :D

Gregory, do you know how I knew this? the teaching of the Holy Spirit, let him teach you. remember there was two, "Go to" used by the PEOPLE, listen, "Go to" #1. Genesis 11:3 "And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them throughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter.", and, "Go to" #2. Genesis 11:4 "And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth."

well God "Go to", the NEW City, Jerusalem, that he is building, a city for HIS people, so that it REACH into the HEAVEN...... and never be destroyed. everlasting. see Gregory, this is a spiritual analogy.

now the same person is to Come, and Give us salvation, as in your,

no one was there to witness the creation, especially man, the we, and the us, is HIM... lol, to "come", supportive scripture, Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come." Just as in the confounding of the languages, and the giving of all languages. this analogy in hermeneutic is called far and near, application.

this Genesis 1:26 & 27, I have explained this so many of times, Just go to page #1, at the start of this topic, and read Posts, #2, #3, and #4. this will answer your Genesis 1:26 & 27 answer....

always remember God is the plurality of his OWN-self..... the ordinal First, "I AM", the ordinal Last, "THAT", the ordinal First & Last assimilation, "I AM.... there you have it, "I AM THAT I AM, or as Revelation 1:4b states, "from him which is, and which was, and which is to come". BINGO.

who is the "US".... HIM...... :rolleyes: YIKES!.
"
Next question.

PICJAG
101G says:
alone, and by myself clearly states there was no one beside him
Genesis 1:26, and Genesis 3:22, and Genesis 11:7 clearly states there are other besides God. I simply disagree that God was talking to his future self. I believe there were other persons there at God's side to witness His great works.

If the "us" is "him" he would not have used the word "us", he would have simply said "and God......" YIKES!:eek:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
101G says:

Genesis 1:26, and Genesis 3:22, and Genesis 11:7 clearly states there are other besides God. I simply disagree that God was talking to his future self. I believe there were other persons there at God's side to witness His great works.

If the "us" is "him" he would not have used the word "us", he would have simply said "and God......" YIKES!:eek:
U still are carnal thinking. you do believe the Lord Jesus .... correct. listen, Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,"

notice JESUS, the one who cannot lie said "HE", one person, who is God. now to back this up, listen to Mark gospel where he clearly tells us who the "HE" is at the beginning, listen. Mark 10:6 "But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female."

thank God for four Gospel. here Gregory, REMEMBER, this is JESUS talking, and he cannot LIE. listen again, Mark 10:5 "And Jesus answered and said unto them, For the hardness of your heart he wrote you this precept."
Mark 10:6 "But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female."

Matthew 19:4... "HE"

Mark 10:6 .... "God" my, my, my.... God at the beginning is a "HE", just as the Lord Jesus said, and was it not Jesus who made all things? ..... listen,

John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."John 1:2 "The same was in the beginning with God."John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."
Gregory, oh Gregory, how many person is "HIM?" .... that's right one. now, Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;" How many persons is "I" Gregory. now if you say Jesus the son is not the same person as the Father, then RECONCILE John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24 as to who it was that Made all things?

and keep in mind Gregory, this, Isaiah 63:16 "Doubtless thou art our father, though Abraham be ignorant of us, and Israel acknowledge us not: thou, O LORD, art our father, our redeemer; thy name is from everlasting."

Now if the LORD, all caps is the Father... and the Word in John 1:3 is the Son, and the bible say the Son/Word "MADE ALL THINGS", as well as the Father/LORD in Isaiah 44:24.... here is the dilemma. if the person, John 1:3, the Word/Son is not the same one person in Isaiah 44:24, then you have two Gods, meaning two who created all things, which is polytheism by definition. but Isaiah 44:24 states this ONE PERSON was alone and by himself. Uh O. and if you can say, or conclude, that the person in John 1:3 is the same ONE person in Isaiah 44:24 then you eliminate any separate and distinct, Father and Son. and your doctrine that you and so many believe falls apart...... :eek: YIKES!

we suggest you re-read this post for future reference.

PICJAG

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gregory, while you are still at it, when you get time I would still like for you to address the dilemma for your three persons in post #436 above.

PICJAG

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
U still are carnal thinking. you do believe the Lord Jesus .... correct. listen, Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,"

notice JESUS, the one who cannot lie said "HE", one person, who is God. now to back this up, listen to Mark gospel where he clearly tells us who the "HE" is at the beginning, listen. Mark 10:6 "But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female."

thank God for four Gospel. here Gregory, REMEMBER, this is JESUS talking, and he cannot LIE. listen again, Mark 10:5 "And Jesus answered and said unto them, For the hardness of your heart he wrote you this precept."
Mark 10:6 "But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female."

Matthew 19:4... "HE"

Mark 10:6 .... "God" my, my, my.... God at the beginning is a "HE", just as the Lord Jesus said, and was it not Jesus who made all things? ..... listen,

John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."John 1:2 "The same was in the beginning with God."John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."
Gregory, oh Gregory, how many person is "HIM?" .... that's right one. now, Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;" How many persons is "I" Gregory. now if you say Jesus the son is not the same person as the Father, then RECONCILE John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24 as to who it was that Made all things?

and keep in mind Gregory, this, Isaiah 63:16 "Doubtless thou art our father, though Abraham be ignorant of us, and Israel acknowledge us not: thou, O LORD, art our father, our redeemer; thy name is from everlasting."

Now if the LORD, all caps is the Father... and the Word in John 1:3 is the Son, and the bible say the Son/Word "MADE ALL THINGS", as well as the Father/LORD in Isaiah 44:24.... here is the dilemma. if the person, John 1:3, the Word/Son is not the same one person in Isaiah 44:24, then you have two Gods, meaning two who created all things, which is polytheism by definition. but Isaiah 44:24 states this ONE PERSON was alone and by himself. Uh O. and if you can say, or conclude, that the person in John 1:3 is the same ONE person in Isaiah 44:24 then you eliminate any separate and distinct, Father and Son. and your doctrine that you and so many believe falls apart...... :eek: YIKES!

we suggest you re-read this post for future reference.

PICJAG
I have never said that 2 created? Where do you get that idea?

I have always said HE created only, but Genesis 1:26, 3:22, and 11:7 tell us that, although HE created alone, there were others that were with HIM and witnessed his creation. You cannot get around it. It is too prominent in Genesis. And the "others" were not some distant mental image of a diversity of Himself. They were present and accountable and God talked to them.

Why did Moses seemingly go brain dead and use the word "Elohim", which later translators translated as God in Genesis 1:1.
Why would Moses use a pluralistic word or title to refer to God? One of the unanswered mysteries of the bible. The Jews for millenia have tried to write off the pluralistic nature of "Elohm" because they believe in the One God, but Moses their founder apparently believe differently about God, as can clearly be seen in Genesis 1:1 and 1:26 and 3:22 and 11:7.

So it is just very difficult to get around these scriptures unless you don't believe what the bible say.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have never said that 2 created? Where do you get that idea?
Good glad you said that, so, in Revelation 4:11 "Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created." now as I asked before in another post, is this ONE CREATOR here is A. the Father, or ther Son.

I have always said HE created only, but Genesis 1:26, 3:22, and 11:7 tell us that, although HE created alone, there were others that were with HIM and witnessed his creation. You cannot get around it.
what do "ALONE", and "BY MYSELF" Mean?

Why did Moses seemingly go brain dead and use the word "Elohim", which later translators translated as God in Genesis 1:1.
he didn't it's you who don't understand God three despenstation in his creation..... :D YIKES.

di you hear what Moses asked of God about "WHAY" is his Name. well there is a wealth of information in what God said. listen, what's in God name... I AM THAT I AM. ... "I AM" Spirit, Father, CREATOR, and MAKER of all things, the ordinal First, and the LORD... "THAT" manifested, or came in flesh as "REDEEMER", and "SAVIOUR" of all thing, spirit, Son, the ordinal Last, the Lord.... which is the Great I AM, as "Comforter", and "ADVOCATE", the diversity of the LORD/Lord. Father/Son, the ordinal First/Last. simply put, Revelation 1:4 "John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, (I AM), and which was, (THAT), and which is to come; (I AM), and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;"

I AM THAT I AM is the same one who is the, which is, and which was, and which is to come....... lol, lol, lol, :D YIKES!

it's just unbelievable how blind SOME people are...... oh well...

PICJAG

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good glad you said that, so, in Revelation 4:11 "Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created." now as I asked before in another post, is this ONE CREATOR here is A. the Father, or ther Son.

he didn't it's you who don't understand God three despenstation in his creation..... :D YIKES.

di you hear what Moses asked of God about "WHAY" is his Name. well there is a wealth of information in what God said. listen, what's in God name... I AM THAT I AM. ... "I AM" Spirit, Father, CREATOR, and MAKER of all things, the ordinal First, and the LORD... "THAT" manifested, or came in flesh as "REDEEMER", and "SAVIOUR" of all thing, spirit, Son, the ordinal Last, the Lord.... which is the Great I AM, as "Comforter", and "ADVOCATE", the diversity of the LORD/Lord. Father/Son, the ordinal First/Last. simply put, Revelation 1:4 "John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, (I AM), and which was, (THAT), and which is to come; (I AM), and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;"

I AM THAT I AM is the same one who is the, which is, and which was, and which is to come....... lol, lol, lol, :D YIKES!

it's just unbelievable how blind SOME people are...... oh well...

PICJAG

101G says:

What does, "let US" make man mean in Genesis 1:26?

What does, "the man has become as one of US" mean in Genesis 3:22?

What does, "let US go down.." mean in Genesis 11:7?

Cannot get aroung these scriptures. YIKES:eek: