Genesis 1:26 Revisited, the Ordinal “FIRST”

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
for he is the ECHAD of his own-self.. that's why

son of man is Spirit that came from Heaven, Son of God is flesh and blood that came out of Mary, and isaiah 9:6 backs this up.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"
Echad means the singular attribute that makes up God. So you are saying, Jesus has the singular attribute that makes up his own self. What you have to continually tell yourself is that Jesus is God, but he is not God the Father. He is the Son of God the Father.

So the 'son of man' is Jesus in the spirit. And the 'Son of God' is Jesus in the flesh. OK, this is what we believe. The son of man/Jesus's spirit was incarnated into the Son of God/Jesus in the flesh by the 'Holy Spirit' and 'the Highest'. (see Luke 1:34-35)
From the time Jesus was born until now, Jesus has been made up of a 'spirit/son of man', and 'a body of flesh and bone/Son of God). He will forever and ever be made up of these 2 elements.

Your Isaiah scripture only confirms that a child would be born and then gives some names. The names that confuse you are,
'the mighty God, and 'the everlasting Father'. These 2 names conufuse a lot of people, until they realize that indeed, Jesus is God, even a mighty God, but even though he has the title of 'mighty God', he is still not God the Father.
Also Jesus being the Father of our flesh, being our creator, he is the everlasting Father too. But even though he has a title 'everlasting Father' he is still not God the Father.

Jesus is not God the Father.

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all,
@Gregory, @kcnalp, you two have been trying to understand the Father and the Son, but you cannot cone to the truth, well let us up the ante a bit so that you can see.
statement, "God was "ALONE" and "By Himself" when he, a single person created, and made all things. I know many say, who is of the three person believers , Jesus is co-equal to God, but he's not the Father. and he was at creation creating all thing through the Father... well that a false statement to make, and here's why. if the lord Jesus was at creation making everything, then why did he Jesus the Son, say this, Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,"
clearly the Lord Jesus was Speaking of the LORD, the Father, the Ordinal First. and if Jesus said the Father made all things, now you have a BIG PROBLEM, listen. did not John 1:3 say Jesus the son made all things? yes, but Jesus the Son said that the Father made all things..... Uh o did the Lord Jesus lie? meaning the bible lied? God forbid. well there is only ONE possibility, either Jesus is the FATHER, (Isaiah 9:6), in TIME, PLACE, and ORDER, or God lied, which it is impossible for him to do. which means that JESUS is Father and Son in TIME, PLACE, and ORDER just as the bible says. which eliminates any three person doctrine. either Jesus is the Father and the Son, (who is the holy Spirit), or the Scriptures is lying or the three person doctrine is lying. well I have my money on God, the Lord Jesus, so to speak.

when the Lord Jesus said in Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female," well that put an end to the three person Godhead.

PICJAG

I thought 'up the ante' would be interesting, but when I read this:
let us up the ante a bit so that you can see. God was "ALONE" and "By Himself" when he, a single person created, and made all things, I stopped reading because Genesis 1:26 says, God said let "US, US, US make man in OUR, OUR, OUR image, after OUR, OUR, OUR likeness.
That scripture you totally ignore so you can have your ONE GOD.

Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female," This does not clearly say that Jesus was referring of the LORD, the Father, the Ordinal First. Jesus only says 'he'. It is just as clear that he was referring to himself. He does refer to himself in John 1:3. So we do not have any problems, you manufactured a problem with an erroneous assumption you made from Matthew 19:4.

So you have not upped the ante at all. Jesus and God the Father are separate and distinct entities. Jesus does have the same echad as God the Father. They are one in purpose and united totally in the salvation of man.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Echad means the singular attribute that makes up God.
your FIRST ERROR of the DAY. because "Echad" do not describe God, but the LORD as ONE ...... "LORD". listen, Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:" our God is already describe as the H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem'), which, 1. (literally) supreme ones. see that "s" on ones there in the verse. so God is already identified as a plurality, and this plurality lay within him being A. first here, the Ordinal First, LORD, Father, in TIME, PLACE, and ORDER, (Genesis 1:1), and Later in TIME, PLACE, and ORDER, this plurality "MANIFESTED" as the Ordinal Last, Lord, Son John 1:1.
so your first mistake is in the term "Echad" at Deuteronomy 6:4. now lets get this straight first before we move on.

Jesus has the singular attribute that makes up his own self. What you have to continually tell yourself is that Jesus is God, but he is not God the Father. He is the Son of God the Father.
Second ERROR of the Day, the term "The Son of God", simply means God, "shared", or diversified in flesh. and yes, he is the ONE God, the Father, who is the Ordinal Last of himself shared in Flesh. same one person, only G243 allos in flesh.
So the 'son of man' is Jesus in the spirit. And the 'Son of God' is Jesus in the flesh. OK, this is what we believe. The son of man/Jesus's spirit was incarnated into the Son of God/Jesus in the flesh by the 'Holy Spirit' and 'the Highest'. (see Luke 1:34-35)
From the time Jesus was born until now, Jesus has been made up of a 'spirit/son of man', and 'a body of flesh and bone/Son of God). He will forever and ever be made up of these 2 elements.
the son of man is the "SHARED" spirit of the one TRUE and LIVING God, that was dwelling in that body that is called the son of God. it is, the son of God, this holy THING, is simply the body of God on Earth. listen and understand, Luke 1:35 "And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God." holy THING? God is not a thing, God is a person. so this holy thing is his body that was born. fact, no woman birth a spirit. an woman can only birth flesh and blood. isaiah 9:6 clearly tells us this. Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." a child is born is flesh and blood, the Lord Jesus body body. a son is given, the Spirit that came from heaven, listen, John 8:23 "And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world." if he's not of this world, then he's not born of this world. so that body he only "TOOK ON". I have given this example before. a wife husband is not his body, but the spirit in it. for if her husband dies in an accident, and they ask the wife to come down to IDENTIFY her husband, body. is she identifying her husband, or her husband BODY? see it now. so the son of God is Jesus body, and the body while the spirit is in it express the humanity, or the characteristics of the spirit that's in it. just like when one sin, it's spiritual, but to see the spiritual, which is sin it is manifested by the body. so your reproved and corrected here.
Your Isaiah scripture only confirms that a child would be born and then gives some names. The names that confuse you are,
'the mighty God, and 'the everlasting Father'. These 2 names conufuse a lot of people, until they realize that indeed, Jesus is God, even a mighty God, but even though he has the title of 'mighty God', he is still not God the Father.
Also Jesus being the Father of our flesh, being our creator, he is the everlasting Father too. But even though he has a title 'everlasting Father' he is still not God the Father.
I been saying Jesus is God, and yes, he's Father, the Spirit, the Ordinal first.

now if he's God and not the Father then you have TWO "GODS", which by definition is polytheism.

so to get at your ERROR CORRECTED, it started in Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"
so this is where we need to start.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you have not upped the ante at all. Jesus and God the Father are separate and distinct entities. Jesus does have the same echad as God the Father. They are one in purpose and united totally in the salvation of man.
that where you failed, see post #523 above. this is why so much confusion between religious denominations, because many don't read the bible under the guadance of the Holy Spirit.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
to all,
the Ordinal Last, when he recieved all POWER.... Matthew 28:18 "And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth." in him is all the fullness of the Godhead bodily.
in learning it takes time but time is on our side.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all,
@Gregory, @kcnalp, you two have been trying to understand the Father and the Son, but you cannot cone to the truth, well let us up the ante a bit so that you can see.
statement, "God was "ALONE" and "By Himself" when he, a single person created, and made all things. I know many say, who is of the three person believers , Jesus is co-equal to God, but he's not the Father. and he was at creation creating all thing through the Father... well that a false statement to make, and here's why. if the lord Jesus was at creation making everything, then why did he Jesus the Son, say this, Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,"
clearly the Lord Jesus was Speaking of the LORD, the Father, the Ordinal First. and if Jesus said the Father made all things, now you have a BIG PROBLEM, listen. did not John 1:3 say Jesus the son made all things? yes, but Jesus the Son said that the Father made all things..... Uh o did the Lord Jesus lie? meaning the bible lied? God forbid. well there is only ONE possibility, either Jesus is the FATHER, (Isaiah 9:6), in TIME, PLACE, and ORDER, or God lied, which it is impossible for him to do. which means that JESUS is Father and Son in TIME, PLACE, and ORDER just as the bible says. which eliminates any three person doctrine. either Jesus is the Father and the Son, (who is the holy Spirit), or the Scriptures is lying or the three person doctrine is lying. well I have my money on God, the Lord Jesus, so to speak.

when the Lord Jesus said in Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female," well that put an end to the three person Godhead.

PICJAG
Only Satan's children reject "God the Father". Why do you?
Galatians 1:3 (NKJV)
3 Grace to you and peace from God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ,

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only Satan's children reject "God the Father". Why do you?
Galatians 1:3 (NKJV)
3 Grace to you and peace from God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ,
Is not the Lord Jesus the Father? Titus 2:10 "Not purloining, but shewing all good fidelity; that they may adorn the doctrine of God our Saviour in all things." now this, same book, Titus 1:4 "To Titus, mine own son after the common faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ our Saviour."
now which of your ONE's here is the "SAVIOUR?" your answer PLEASE..... cain't wait to hear this answer.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is not the Lord Jesus the Father? Titus 2:10 "Not purloining, but shewing all good fidelity; that they may adorn the doctrine of God our Saviour in all things." now this, same book, Titus 1:4 "To Titus, mine own son after the common faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ our Saviour."
now which of your ONE's here is the "SAVIOUR?" your answer PLEASE..... cain't wait to hear this answer.

PICJAG
Again you reject Jesus the Son of God and "God the Father" just like Satan's children!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
just answer post #527 or as they say, "the devil got your tongue?"... :eek: .... :D

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
just answer post #527 or as they say, "the devil got your tongue?"... :eek: .... :D

PICJAG
Again you reject Jesus the Son of God and "God the Father" just like Satan's children!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so we can take this as you cannot answer, not even a NT question, the titus question?..... and want someone to confess something they already have. lol ..oh well. and again if you, kcnalp, cannot confess the answer to the truth in the Titus question, then you cannot be one of God children, unless you confess that you're ignorant of the answer, or you answer correctly. so what is going to be? well can you confess that? :eek: YIKES! (smile). now if you cannot answer, don't confess nothing, by not replying. for if you reply then you must confess the answer of the titus question....... cain't wait for this.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@kcnalp, and @Gregory, and GINOLJC, to all,
God, the term, meaning, Father, and son, who is the Holy Spirit the Only TRUE God. this is the GREAT MYSTERY, again REVEALED by Scripture.

Galatians 1:1 "Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead;)" clearly here the Holy Ghost by way of his apostle stated that it was God the Father who raised up the Lord Jesus, correct....... correct.
NOW LISTEN UP, ALL HANDS ON DECK. I love scriptures like this, and lets get the whole meaning as to what the Holy Ghost is telling us? scripture, John 2:18 "Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?"

John 2:19 "Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." (read that again).

John 2:20 "Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?"

John 2:21 "But he spake of the temple of his body." BINGO......

did we get that? no you didn't. you didn't get all the meat because, of the very next verse, listen. John 2:22 "When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said." well now, if his disciple REMEMBERED that he said this unto them, so what did Peter say as well as Paul, that God... the Father raised up Jesus? see Paul said it in Galatians 1:1. listen to Peter first on the Day of Pentecost. Acts 2:32 "This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses."

HOLD IT, let put it all together, Paul the apostle, said, "God the Father, who raised him from the dead", and Peter, another Apostle said, "This Jesus hath God raised up," Hmmmm ... lets see, God the Father raised up the Lord Jesus body RIGHT? are these apostles lying? no, of course not. and neither the Lord Jesus when he said, in, John 2:19 "Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." well, well, well, it was the FATHER after all who is JESUS that RAISED up HIS own Body. oh how true the bible is. see how easy it is to come to the truth? one scripture, and it became many death nail in your coffin of IGNORANCE. see, you cannot claim ignorance any more. you know now by the scriptures that JESUS is the Father who raised up his own Body. to deny this now is to deny the TRUE and LIVING GOD.

and with this, by God raising up his own Body, we know, that when Jesus the ordinal First speak from Heaven and say my Son on earth, he's actually saying "MY" body on Earth, because he's the equal share of himself in that body. oh how easy is the bible.

so from scripture again, the Lord Jesus is the Father in Flesh.

PICJAG

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
101G says:
"The Son of God", simply means God, "shared", or diversified in flesh

I believe, the Son of God is simply the Son of God, 'separate and distinct' from his Father, God the Father.
That is why the Son of God was 'sent' to earth by God the Father while he 'stayed' in heaven.
That is why the Son of God prays on earth to 'Our Father, who is in heaven'.
That is why Stephen saw Jesus standing next to God the Father.
That is why Jesus told Mary, don't touch me, because I go to my God and my Father.

If they were the same person these events would have never happened.
IOW Jesus would have never said God 'sent' me 30 times in the NT. He would have said, I came to earth.
IOW Jesus would have never prayed on earth to his God in heaven. He would have started his prayer, Our Father, who I am.
IOW Jesus would have never been seen standing next to God the Father. Stephen would have declared, the heavens were opened and I saw Jesus standing in the air.
IOW Jesus would have never said to Mary, I go to my Father and my God. He would have said, Touch me not, for I God go to heaven.

Do you see the difference?[/QUOTE]

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
101G says:

I believe, the Son of God is simply the Son of God, 'separate and distinct' from his Father, God the Father.
That is why the Son of God was 'sent' to earth by God the Father while he 'stayed' in heaven.
That is why the Son of God prays on earth to 'Our Father, who is in heaven'.
That is why Stephen saw Jesus standing next to God the Father.
That is why Jesus told Mary, don't touch me, because I go to my God and my Father.

If they were the same person these events would have never happened.
IOW Jesus would have never said God 'sent' me 30 times in the NT. He would have said, I came to earth.
IOW Jesus would have never prayed on earth to his God in heaven. He would have started his prayer, Our Father, who I am.
IOW Jesus would have never been seen standing next to God the Father. Stephen would have declared, the heavens were opened and I saw Jesus standing in the air.
IOW Jesus would have never said to Mary, I go to my Father and my God. He would have said, Touch me not, for I God go to heaven.

Do you see the difference?
[/QUOTE]
read the above post then, Post #532 and you will have your answer.

MY Father is MY "Spirit" in Heaven, and MY Son is My "Body" on earth. been told you that.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought 'up the ante' would be interesting, but when I read this:
let us up the ante a bit so that you can see. God was "ALONE" and "By Himself" when he, a single person created, and made all things, I stopped reading because Genesis 1:26 says, God said let "US, US, US make man in OUR, OUR, OUR image, after OUR, OUR, OUR likeness.
That scripture you totally ignore so you can have your ONE GOD.
GINOLJC, to all,

"THE G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') 1. to make empty problem"

to all who are a believer in a "US", and "OUR", as three distinct persons. listen up.
#1. you fellas have a G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') 1. to make empty problem, and by believing in three distinct person, with ONE nature, now you have locked yourselves into a trap. because in no way can you try to explain a three person, or even a two person with ONE NATURE in flesh, because it want pass the G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') 1. to make empty TEST. and here's why,

#2. if any one of your so-called person G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') in flesh, then there is a division/separation in God, by a. person, and b. by Nature. now you have two Gods. yes, as you say... "Distinct", yet, two distinct GODS, and that's polytheism by definition.

#3. if you try to say, "all" of God, (all three persons), came in that flesh, well then, no one was sent because all came and that's anti BIBLE. the bible plainly states, that Jesus the Ordinal Last came. and on top of that, if all came then the G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') affect all your persons, and again, if all was G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō'), then the doctrine of three persons fails.

#4. since the Bible say, that only one person came, now you fellas have to deal with one person who was G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō'). which will never work because of your three person, one substance/Spirit theory. anytime God has to be divided up, that what's destroys your a. Doctrine, and b. your beliefs.

so fellas, your three person, or one person sent problem is the G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') problem for you.

all these chicken little statement will do you no good until you come up with a scriptural answer to the truth of your G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') problem. we suggest you all go over all 4 point that we have presented, and try to answer those question.

until you fellas can answer by scripture, a solution to your, G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') problem, then your Doctoral and Beliefs are nothing but a 2,000 year error. and yes, a error, because if it was true, there would be no reason to make up something to deceive the masses. the definition of a lie is, "A lie is an assertion that is believed to be false" and an assertion is, "a confident and forceful statement of fact or belief". and if this doctrine of three persons is the assertion that came from God word, the bible, then it's just that.... a "LIE", because God word is neither A. false, nor nor dose it have any lack of confident in TRUTH. if the truth was told in the first place there would be no false assertion, because it will be the truth. now you all are, (to say), looking down the barrell of the G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') problem. now if this doctrine of three and distinct persons is TRUE and from God then the G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') problem, should be solved by scripture.

so we will be looking for the "TRUTH", any and all statement that are not backed up by the scriptures will be rejected, or not even looked at for consideration.

thanks in advance,

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
to all who follow this topic, in order to solve the "THE G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') 1. to make empty problem" above, is to understand that God is the Diversity of himsef in TIME, PLACE, and ORDER. and this is ONLY DONE in knowing that he, God is the Ordinal First and the Ordinal Last of his own-self.

so the question is, how did this ONE GOD, WHO IS ONE PERSON, manifested in the flesh and yet at the same time, the same time, the same time,, while manifested in flesh on earth, was in heaven, supportive scripture. John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven." while talking to the man name Nicodemus on EARTH, the Lord Jesus, the Son of Man, not the Son of God was in heaven". let me say this again, for all those who still don't understand the nature of God, listen. "while talking to the man name Nicodemus on EARTH, the Lord Jesus, the Son of Man, not the Son of God was in heaven". well that puts an end to any dual nature of God in flesh...... this was for those who have eyes to see, and ears to hear.

now how did God, manifest in flesh and at the same time be in heaven, and running the universe, and everything, (Remember, this is ONE PERSON, God), and he also was in a G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') state answer, scripture, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" (here, BEING, is the John 3:13 moment, present tense, at the same time in heaven and on earth, meaning, being in the nature of God is... "Spirit" for God is a, a, a, Spirit... ONE). now the billion dollar and 33 cent question is, how Jesus one Person be Father, Spirit in heaven, and Son, in flesh on EARTH, at the same TIME, being, being, being only ONE "Spirit:. answer, is in the root of the term "Form", which is G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fee') n.
1. form.
2. (intrinsically) fundamental nature.
[perhaps from the base of G3313 (through the idea of adjustment of parts)]
KJV: form
Root(s): G3313

the root of this word tells us how God was in heaven and on earth at the same time. for the root of a word tells us where it originates form and it tells us why this word was used.
G3313 μέρος meros (me'-ros) n.
1. a portion (i.e. an amount allotted, a part of something).

there is our answer, "portion", which is another word for "SHARE". BINGO, the bible tells us that the NATURE, of the Lord Jesus as the Son, the Ordinal Last is the "EQUALLY SHARED NATURE WITH, WITH, WITH, God meaning who is the same one Person. NOT TWO separate and distinct GODS, nor two separate and distinct person... but the same one God, and the same ONE PERSON, only "EQUALLY SHARED", the SHARE of himself, (the ARM of God, Isaiah 63:5), in flesh, just as G243 allos states, a numerically difference, ANOTHER of God himself, in flesh and blood, but, (as G243 also states, the same sort, meaning the same one PERSON).

now, the flesh of JESUS. which the Holy Ghost, (the Only Person) DEWLLS in. Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:" here, the Spirit, that came into that body of flesh called the Son was G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō'), hence the terminology of this effect of G2758 κενόω kenoo, the term... "spirit", who is "Lord". notice the none capitalization of the term "spirit", which indicate a man's spirit. yes, because this is the IMAGE that God is to come in, or as God said by his apostle, the "FIGURE", or PORTION to come. Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come." THIS IS THE "US", AND THE "OUR" THAT GOD SPOKE OF IN GENESIS 1:26, and the "WE" in John 14:23, his own image, or figure that was to come in... MAN, WAS, was to come?, as in John 1:1 was, "WITH" God, meaning that he was GOD as John 1:1c states, in flesh. and God is a ... "Spirit", per John 4:24a, but in NATURAL FLESH, "god", (my correction, and update). and there is only ONE Spirit, the Holy Spirit. this is why he made MAN in his IMAGE to Come... the NEW MAN, GOD IN GLORIFIED FLESH. because the shared "Spirit", was G2758 κενόω kenoo (spirit), while in that natural Flesh, called MAN, now Glorified, which is why I know that the same Glorified Spirit is called the Holy Spirit, is the NEW NAM reaveled, Revelation1:1. that's why it was HIS, God's spirit, (notice again the none capitalization of spirit), that was poured out on Pentecost.... supportive scripture, Joel 2:28 "And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:" BINGO, MY "spirit", small case in "spirit", but watch what the apostle Peter say on Pentecost.... Acts 2:17 "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:"
Acts 2:18 "And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:" did the apostle Peter get it wrong? lets see, Acts 2:33 "Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear." shed forth means pour out, HOLD IT, was it not the FATHER who was to "GIVE" the Holy Ghost? lets check the record. John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;" but it WAS JESUS who Gave the Spirit. he's the same person only equally shared in Nature.

well fellas, we have shown you by the word of God, how he Jesus, the one person, God almighty was G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō'), while in NATURAL flesh, and at the same time running the universe. and we did it with scriptures. and in the process, showed that the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit is the SAME ONE PERSON Called ... "GOD". not by what some man would say, but what God have already said in his Holy Word. see if you just stick with what God say you want go wrong. you'll be good for another 2,000 years..... or LONGER. :D YIKES!

PICJAG

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
read the above post then, Post #532 and you will have your answer.

MY Father is MY "Spirit" in Heaven, and MY Son is My "Body" on earth. been told you that.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"[/QUOTE]
Now I can see what you are saying. But I thought MY Spirit was incarnated into MY Body and Jesus became a living soul? So that on earth Jesus's make up was flesh and bone and blood and his spirit that had been in heaven.

We know Jesus had a "spirit" on earth, because when Jesus died, he cried out, Father I commend my spirit unto thee. Read it:
Luke 23:46 King James Version (KJV)
46 And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.

So we know that Jesus had a "spirit" on earth. Was Jesus's "spirit" in him on earth, the same as, MY Father is MY "Spirit" in heaven?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now I can see what you are saying. But I thought MY Spirit was incarnated into MY Body and Jesus became a living soul? So that on earth Jesus's make up was flesh and bone and blood and his spirit that had been in heaven.
this is the BEAUITY of "SHARING" of the ONE person in flesh. listen, Hebrews 1:3 "Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;" his, his, his, person.
see, an IMAGE can be produce in many ways. here in the Godhead, it is done by the "EQUALLY SHARING" of ONE'S OWN-SELF in flesh. listen, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me."
"MY" own ARM, "MY" OWN... ARM... MY, MY, MY, are we getting this? my own arm is me. listen, Isaiah 53:1 "Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?" the ARM OF THE LORD IS A "HE", listen, Isaiah 53:2 "For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him."
Isaiah 53:3 "He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not."
Isaiah 53:4 "Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted."
Isaiah 53:5 "But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed."
WHO IS THAT G? ... that's right God's own ARM. BINGO

Hebrews 1:3 "Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;"
this is the IMAGE to Come.... God in flesh.

and Lastly,
But I thought MY Spirit was incarnated into MY Body and Jesus became a living soul?
Jesus never became alive, he is alwats... EVERLASTING. this is why I know Mary didn't birth a Spirit or Soul. only flesh.

PICJAG

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this is the BEAUITY of "SHARING" of the ONE person in flesh. listen, Hebrews 1:3 "Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;" his, his, his, person.
see, an IMAGE can be produce in many ways. here in the Godhead, it is done by the "EQUALLY SHARING" of ONE'S OWN-SELF in flesh. listen

Excuse me, when did it ever occur that a person that is the 'express image' of another person were the same person? Never. Jesus was the express image of his God and Father. 2 separate and distinct persons.

And BTW since Jesus had flesh and bone and spirit, and being in the express image of God's person, we know that God has a body of flesh and bone and spirit too. Now that makes sense. Jesus is practically a twin to his Father, but he is not the Father, he is only the express image

Jesus never became alive, he is alwats... EVERLASTING. this is why I know Mary didn't birth a Spirit or Soul. only flesh.

Yes, Jesus has been alive forever. He was
born alive because of the spirit that was in him and has always lived. A flesh body does not live unless it is endowed with a spirit. It is the spirit and the body that make up the soul of man. James says I tell the truth.
James 2:26 King James Version (KJV)
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

This also applies to Jesus.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, Jesus has been alive forever. He was
born alive because of the spirit that was in him and has always lived.
so tell us how a spirit is born? your answer please.

PICJAG