German will be back!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

hyoman

Apr 6, 2011
In the Book of Revelation 13:11, there is a beast coming from the sea that has seven heads and ten horns with ten crowns. This beast is described as the one that no one can wage war against. Seven heads mean seven races while ten crowns mean ten nations as you may know already.
When you count top ten economic powers (see note 1,) it won't be so clear to list the exact ten. But one thing is clear: one race is representing four nations. So, the seven races are the ten nations. The race which represents the four nations is German. This German represents Germany, GB, USA, and Canada. Of course, the German is the major race in all of the four countries - I will leave the research on you.
There is a reason why one of the seven heads has a description in detail: "And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed." That head is Germany. The divided Germans were united. Now they are arising in their economic power as if a deadly wound has been healed. They will be the dominant power of the world in near future.
The next situation shall be a "worship," bowed knee, to the beast, the "Financial Power." It shall not be only for me to recognize our current world is running for/by the economic matters – looks like only for/by that matters.
If you haven’t felt any “bowed knee” to the “Financial Power,” the beast, your illusion will be shattered soon. At that time you will realize how you have been working for your wealth thru your entire life. You will never know how powerful the wealth could be, no matter what your wealth is, mall or big. Your identity, your dignity, your credit, your love, your faith, --- you name it; all of them will collapse under the power of the wealth.
We are very near, and we have to prepare the “oil." I mean if we are one of the five.
note 1.: It is a little complicated story to tell why the economic power is related here. I will write it one by one later, but you can reference my book at http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/49966

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
In the Book of Revelation 13:11, there is a beast coming from the sea that has seven heads and ten horns with ten crowns. This beast is described as the one that no one can wage war against. Seven heads mean seven races while ten crowns mean ten nations as you may know already.
When you count top ten economic powers (see note 1,) it won't be so clear to list the exact ten. But one thing is clear: one race is representing four nations. So, the seven races are the ten nations. The race which represents the four nations is German. This German represents Germany, GB, USA, and Canada. Of course, the German is the major race in all of the four countries - I will leave the research on you.
There is a reason why one of the seven heads has a description in detail: "And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed." That head is Germany. The divided Germans were united. Now they are arising in their economic power as if a deadly wound has been healed. They will be the dominant power of the world in near future.
The next situation shall be a "worship," bowed knee, to the beast, the "Financial Power." It shall not be only for me to recognize our current world is running for/by the economic matters – looks like only for/by that matters.
If you haven’t felt any “bowed knee” to the “Financial Power,” the beast, your illusion will be shattered soon. At that time you will realize how you have been working for your wealth thru your entire life. You will never know how powerful the wealth could be, no matter what your wealth is, mall or big. Your identity, your dignity, your credit, your love, your faith, --- you name it; all of them will collapse under the power of the wealth.
We are very near, and we have to prepare the “oil." I mean if we are one of the five.
note 1.: It is a little complicated story to tell why the economic power is related here. I will write it one by one later, but you can reference my book at http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/49966

Do you still not understand the beast was.
The beast was long before there was a Germany
.The beast is ancient.

Revelation 17;11
And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

The beast existed before John penned the above verse therefore he wrote that it was.
But the beast did not exist at the time he wrote it therefore he wrote it is not.

Now that the beast has returned all eyes are on the beast and even though Jews from all over the world follow after it no one recognises what the beast is.
No its not Germany.Your looking in the wrong part of the world.The beast is in the same location as the other three beasts before it.The beast is in the pleasant land.

hyoman

Apr 6, 2011
I'm sorry that you didn't get what I'm saying.
I did not say Germany is the beast.
Germany is one of the ten. However, this one will be a superior as a country and as a race.
So, the verse doesn't bother me:
[sup]"8[/sup] The beast that you saw was, and is not, and will ascend out of the bottomless pit and go to perdition ------ the beast that was, and is not, and yet is."

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
Germany is one of the ten. However, this one will be a superior as a country and as a race.
[sup]"8[/sup] The beast that you saw was, and is not, and will ascend out of the bottomless pit and go to perdition ------ the beast that was, and is not, and yet is."

No Germany is not one of the ten.
As Ive said,your looking in the wrong part of the world.
You are all together looking in the wrong kingdom.
All seven heads and 11 horns are of this kingdom.
The kingdom is in the pleasant land.Not Germany.Not even in Europe.
Daniel 7;23
Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA

One thing we can't do, is leave out the Old Testament prophets which help identify the final beast kingdom upon the earth over ALL nations. The Book of Daniel is a major player in that prophecy, which is why our Lord pulled from Daniel in the Rev.13:1-2 beast description.

If one misses that Rev.13 speaks of two DIFFERENT BEASTS, they won't get that Rev.17:8 is about the 2nd beast that comes up out of the earth, not the one of Rev.13:1 which comes up out of the sea. That Rev.17:8 verse is about a beast king, an entity. And he ascends out of the bottomless pit.

The final beast kingdom of ten toes of iron mixed with clay is to include ALL the previous beast kingdoms of history. That means all nations pretty much. The picture Daniel was given to interpret was that beast image statue standing all together in the days when God will strike it down upon its feet, and setup His Eternal Kingdom on earth in its place.

No sense in singling out just one country in that coming beast system, for all countries will be involved, including Israel. The leaders from all nations plan to use Jerusalem as its beast headquarters for the king of the world they plan to setup in the near future. That's why God is going to send His two witnesses there to Jerusalem for the tribulation timing.

hyoman

Apr 6, 2011
Dear my friend. The verse Rev. 17:8 is for the first beast which is kings(races) and nations. That is why this first beast is making war against the Lord. (Rev. 17:14) The second beast will not be able to make a war because this one is not a living identity in our world: this one is Science.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina

One thing we can't do, is leave out the Old Testament prophets which help identify the final beast kingdom upon the earth over ALL nations. The Book of Daniel is a major player in that prophecy, which is why our Lord pulled from Daniel in the Rev.13:1-2 beast description.

If one misses that Rev.13 speaks of two DIFFERENT BEASTS, they won't get that Rev.17:8 is about the 2nd beast that comes up out of the earth, not the one of Rev.13:1 which comes up out of the sea. That Rev.17:8 verse is about a beast king, an entity. And he ascends out of the bottomless pit.

The final beast kingdom of ten toes of iron mixed with clay is to include ALL the previous beast kingdoms of history. That means all nations pretty much. The picture Daniel was given to interpret was that beast image statue standing all together in the days when God will strike it down upon its feet, and setup His Eternal Kingdom on earth in its place.

No sense in singling out just one country in that coming beast system, for all countries will be involved, including Israel. The leaders from all nations plan to use Jerusalem as its beast headquarters for the king of the world they plan to setup in the near future. That's why God is going to send His two witnesses there to Jerusalem for the tribulation timing.

Thats interesting.Jesus singled out Israel as those who kill the saints yet you say I cant single out Israel.
LOL

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Dear my friend. The verse Rev. 17:8 is for the first beast which is kings(races) and nations. That is why this first beast is making war against the Lord. (Rev. 17:14) The second beast will not be able to make a war because this one is not a living identity in our world: this one is Science.

Rev 13:1-2
1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
(KJV)

Rev 13:11-12
11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
(KJV)

I suggest you read the Scripture more closely.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
"...Jesus singled out Israel as those who kill the saints...

...yet you say I cant single out Israel."
LOL

That's because you don't really know who God's Israel is as compared to His real enemies. What you like to do with generalities is something like how peoples outside post-war Germany felt against 'all' German people for what Hitler and his party was actually responsible for. I wonder how many German-Americans that weren't even there were blaimed for what Hitler did to the Jews?

Christ's enemies like the ignorant who make no distinction between the corrupt ones of the scribes, Pharisees, and priesthood that had our Lord Jesus crucified as compared to deceived Jews that were misled into agreeing with it. Did you know the Pharisee Nicodemus brought a hundred pounds of spices for Christ's burial? Do you think Nicodemus was in on it, since he was a Pharisee of the Jews and of Israel?

How is it, that God's Word includes the gathering of the house of Judah with the ten tribed house of Israel at Christ's second coming?

Jer 3:17-18
17 At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the LORD; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the LORD, to Jerusalem: neither shall they walk any more after the imagination of their evil heart.
18 In those days the house of Judah shall walk with the house of Israel, and they shall come together out of the land of the north to the land that I have given for an inheritance unto your fathers.
(KJV)

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina

That's because you don't really know who God's Israel is as compared to His real enemies. What you like to do with generalities is something like how peoples outside post-war Germany felt against 'all' German people for what Hitler and his party was actually responsible for. I wonder how many German-Americans that weren't even there were blaimed for what Hitler did to the Jews?

Christ's enemies like the ignorant who make no distinction between the corrupt ones of the scribes, Pharisees, and priesthood that had our Lord Jesus crucified as compared to deceived Jews that were misled into agreeing with it. Did you know the Pharisee Nicodemus brought a hundred pounds of spices for Christ's burial? Do you think Nicodemus was in on it, since he was a Pharisee of the Jews and of Israel?

How is it, that God's Word includes the gathering of the house of Judah with the ten tribed house of Israel at Christ's second coming?

Jer 3:17-18
17 At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the LORD; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the LORD, to Jerusalem: neither shall they walk any more after the imagination of their evil heart.
18 In those days the house of Judah shall walk with the house of Israel, and they shall come together out of the land of the north to the land that I have given for an inheritance unto your fathers.
(KJV)

I know the difference between a Messianic jew and an antichrist just like I know the difference between the beast which calls itself Israel and the true Israel.
You however dont know that difference.You believe because the beast says that he is God's Israel then he is and you support that beast .

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
I know the difference between a Messianic jew and an antichrist just like I know the difference between the beast which calls itself Israel and the true Israel.
You however dont know that difference.You believe because the beast says that he is God's Israel then he is and you support that beast .

Your statement above even suggests that God's true Israel are Messianic Jews only, which is pretty much an anti-Christian slur from Judaizers. It's like I said before, you don't know who God's Israel really is.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina

Your statement above even suggests that God's true Israel are Messianic Jews only, which is pretty much an anti-Christian slur from Judaizers. It's like I said before, you don't know who God's Israel really is.

Messianic jews are called christians in the bible.
Today they call themselves Messianic jews.

The jews who claim Christ has not come in the flesh are antichrist.
Only 2% of the people inside the nation state of Israel are christian.

As for the beast.The nation state of Israel is the beast and if I remember you correctly ,you support that beast.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Messianic jews are called christians in the bible.
Today they call themselves Messianic jews.

The jews who claim Christ has not come in the flesh are antichrist.
Only 2% of the people inside the nation state of Israel are christian.

As for the beast.The nation state of Israel is the beast and if I remember you correctly ,you support that beast.

There's no such term as Messianic Jew in God's Word. That's a label Jews who believe on Jesus cooked up that didn't want to be seen as totally separate from orthodox Judaism. And as far as I know, all Messianic Jews support the nation state of Israel today.

Do I support the existence of the nation state of Israel today? Yes I do, and I am a Christian, not Messianic Jew. Because the majority in that nation state still refuse Christ does that mean it's the beast of Revelation? No, for the beast kingdom of Rev.13 is about a future kingdom over all nations and peoples when the Antichrist arrives. It's about the one world government system being setup today. There's still a difference between deceived Judah that still refuse Christ and the real enemies which Christ labled as false Jews.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina

There's no such term as Messianic Jew in God's Word. That's a label Jews who believe on Jesus cooked up that didn't want to be seen as totally separate from orthodox Judaism. And as far as I know, all Messianic Jews support the nation state of Israel today.

Do I support the existence of the nation state of Israel today? Yes I do, and I am a Christian, not Messianic Jew. Because the majority in that nation state still refuse Christ does that mean it's the beast of Revelation? No, for the beast kingdom of Rev.13 is about a future kingdom over all nations and peoples when the Antichrist arrives. It's about the one world government system being setup today. There's still a difference between deceived Judah that still refuse Christ and the real enemies which Christ labled as false Jews.

Then you support the beast that was and was not and yet is.
For the nation state of Israel is that beast.

Many nations and peoples and tongues have followed after it from all the world.
They were astonished when they beheld the beast and they went and followed it.

Rev17;8
The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and will come up out of the Abyss and go to his destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because he once was, now is not, and yet will come.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Then you support the beast that was and was not and yet is.
For the nation state of Israel is that beast.

Many nations and peoples and tongues have followed after it from all the world.
They were astonished when they beheld the beast and they went and followed it.

Rev17;8
The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and will come up out of the Abyss and go to his destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because he once was, now is not, and yet will come.

If I support the beast by supporting Israel then it would mean you don't believe God in His Word. Why?

Because God prophesied that He would bring the good basket of figs (which represents Judah per Jer.24) back to the promised land and not take them out again. He also promised His servant David and Jerusalem that He would always leave one tribe of Israel in Jerusalem (1 Kings 11). In 1948 Israel became a nation again in the land, fulfilling His promise to Judah. He also promised the rotten basket of figs would be with them, and those represent the false Jew crept in unwares throughout Israel's history that have misled the true basket of figs.

So if you are a Christian, it is your job to be witnessing Christ Jesus to that good basket of figs of Judah, even those in the state of Israel today. Why? Because they are God's people of the "house of Judah", a remnant of the tribe He promised David He would always leave in Jerusalem. As long as God planted them there per His promise, then God recognizes that place as Israel, the house of Judah. And in final He said He will gather both the house of Judah, and the house of Israel, back to that spot on earth, and they would no longer be two nations.

Rev 17:10-11
10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
(KJV)

You missed the above verse from Rev.17 where Christ was explaining about TWO different beasts John saw back in Rev.13. The Rev.17:8 verse you keep misquoting is aobut a certain entity, a he, a king. He comes up out of the 'earth', the bottomless pit. I wonder who that is, duh? The ten horned beast of Rev.13:1 comes up out of the "sea", marking the difference between a beast system over all nations and peoples, vs. a beast king that is coming out of the bottomless pit (Abyss) to rule over it. No matter who or where any of us are, the beast system of ten horns will be in control over whatever nation we will be living in at that time, and that's the "New World Order" system that you refuse to believe is real.