Giving others freedom to think and believe differently

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For some people they already live in Hell. Like the average person in North Korea. Threats of Hell aren't going to scare them. They are used to it.
Ah yes, indeed, and those in such places who do serve God know Him probably better than most of us in the USA. Is it possible that most people labeling themselves as Christians in the USA and other western [free?] countries are deluded? The lack of love of Truth according to what is written will cause a person to be deluded.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I sure wish I would have seen more of what he had to say... LOL
I am afraid that too many of his instigating remarks caused his permanent removal from this place. Why was it that they tried to remove Jesus from Jerusalem? I won't say more lest I find myself in trouble without good cause here.

Last edited:

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am afraid that too many of his instigating remarks caused his permanent removal from this place. Why was it that they tried to removed Jesus from Jerusalem? I won't say more lest I find myself in trouble without good cause here.

I have come to appreciate that this place ALLOWS for most to speak honestly and openly.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wherever men are involved there will be flaws...

Can we bear with one another in love?

Peace be with you!
Amen, my friend! But... how many know just what Love really is?

"Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up;
does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil;
does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth;
bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things" I Cor 13:4-7

"He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." I John 4:8

Reactions: Philip James

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Or as our old friend @bbyrd009 would describe the latter, the one seeking death more abundantly instead of Life as they call evil good and good evil.

will never forget a post he made a while back. On the surface it came off as a threat to another member. But the words maybe were not a threat at all but a wake up call perceived as a threat. And there he went into banishment by a perceived threat that was maybe the opposite intent of being one.

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
will never forget a post he made a while back. On the surface it came off as a threat to another member. But the words maybe were not a threat at all but a wake up call perceived as a threat. And there he went into banishment by a perceived threat that was maybe the opposite intent of being one.
I fully agree, but we are not allowed to discuss the reasons for moderators' decisions on the public forum. I had one thread completely deleted for failing to abide by that rule.

Just a point of interest for anyone reading. Our mutual friend now gone and unable to return had 30,829 posts nearly 10,000 more than anyone else on this forum during less than 5 years as a member. Several people liked him a lot, myself included, but several people denied that he was a real follower of Jesus. I guess those in denial had something going for them... but that may not be a positive comment.

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL No, I am concerned you will drag others to hell.
This generation has in large learned a dead end way to evangelize . IT wont correct
it wont put no fear of GOD into anyone in error . cause by golly its just too entitled .
We dont want no part of that mindset .
IF we think a few grave words are too grave look at what paul wrote .
IF we think dire warnings are too much , BEHOLD the end of those who refuse correction .
Hellfire burns hot and if lambs love , lambs correct .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Speaking of a puppet master , rome and rick warren and scores of others are the puppet masters .
Rebranding how we evangelize , till now most dont even evangelize and tell of the dire need of JESUS .
Them men destroyed the church and set us all up for a one world social gospel that serves a one world govt .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For some people they already live in Hell. Like the average person in North Korea. Threats of Hell aren't going to scare them. They are used to it.
OH no , not even close . Not even close .
IF folks think even the worst of times even pales in comparison to hell fire so wrong they are .
Not only do the unsaved not even know the true abundant life in JESUS , they got no idea how much worse
it will be when once its too late forever .
And when i say abundant life , i speak not of the men and women of belial who preach money and easy times .
I speak of a life that very few know .
Here is an example . imagine being thrown in prison , after losing everthing .
Imagine being whipped with a cat of nine tails . AND YET the only thing that matters is knowing JESUS .
IMAGINE being able to sing when even being stripped of everything , on the run , persecuted and in prison
and imagine even being able to sing at the hour of your own death .
THAT IS the abundant life . SEE its the LIFE of living FOR JESUS . AND nothing can deter that mind from hope
CAUSE ITS HOPE is on JESUS and simply serving HIM faithfully to the end .
IT wont cry and weep and howl when it suffers loss for JESUS , IT will leap with joy that it has been counted worthy to suffer shame for HIS name .
THE ABUNDANT LIFE , is not centered on anything of this world or this world . IT can lose everything and SING
CAUSE it cant LOSE JESUS . ITS HOPE IS ABOVE , ITS DESIRE is to please HE who has saved it .
And it knows its end is far , far greater . FOREVER WITH THE KING . That mind that has that life , that hope ,
WILL ENDURE no matter what comes against it . PEROID . NOW STAND UP AND BELLOW THOSE PRAISES OUT UNTO THE LORD .

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
OH no , not even close . Not even close .
IF folks think even the worst of times even pales in comparison to hell fire so wrong they are .
Not only do the unsaved not even know the true abundant life in JESUS , they got no idea how much worse
it will be when once its too late forever .
And when i say abundant life , i speak not of the men and women of belial who preach money and easy times .
I speak of a life that very few know .
Here is an example . imagine being thrown in prison , after losing everthing .
Imagine being whipped with a cat of nine tails . AND YET the only thing that matters is knowing JESUS .
IMAGINE being able to sing when even being stripped of everything , on the run , persecuted and in prison
and imagine even being able to sing at the hour of your own death .
THAT IS the abundant life . SEE its the LIFE of living FOR JESUS . AND nothing can deter that mind from hope
CAUSE ITS HOPE is on JESUS and simply serving HIM faithfully to the end .
IT wont cry and weep and howl when it suffers loss for JESUS , IT will leap with joy that it has been counted worthy to suffer shame for HIS name .
THE ABUNDANT LIFE , is not centered on anything of this world or this world . IT can lose everything and SING
CAUSE it cant LOSE JESUS . ITS HOPE IS ABOVE , ITS DESIRE is to please HE who has saved it .
And it knows its end is far , far greater . FOREVER WITH THE KING . That mind that has that life , that hope ,
WILL ENDURE no matter what comes against it . PEROID . NOW STAND UP AND BELLOW THOSE PRAISES OUT UNTO THE LORD .
Very good reminder dear brother.
All our hope is in Jesus.

“If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.”
‭‭Colossians‬ ‭3:1-4‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Speaking of a puppet master , rome and rick warren and scores of others are the puppet masters .
Rebranding how we evangelize , till now most dont even evangelize and tell of the dire need of JESUS .
Them men destroyed the church and set us all up for a one world social gospel that serves a one world govt .

What people believe....
Beliefs...truths...facts...
As it is now can we call anything "mainstream Christianity" So many beliefs......
As for me a am truly a multi-denominational Christian...I have no need for others to believe like I do to have confidence in my beliefs and I can fellowship and stand and praise and worship with many different denominations, even the non-denominationals.
Sorting through the scriptures and interpretations is what we debate...all good. It is the details and the interpretations that are the reason and cause of all the denominations ....Still the Bible provides a clear path to salvation that most can agree upon and that is what is really important and it is also one of the miracles of the Living Word of God in the Bible. And as a multi-denominational, my application of Christianity is to be tolerant of the beliefs of others.

Then again there are some that are more tolerant than me....some really do not have issues with some that call themselves Christians and also practice occult rituals. Some have no issues with some that Call themselves Christians and blaspheme God. Some call themselves Christians and do drugs. Some call themselves Christians and are apathetic to the murder of babies. Some call themselves Christians and are tolerant of all sorts of sexual perversions. Preachers that marry Homosexuals... Some that call themselves Christians but see the morals of Christianity as backward and irrelevant in our age. Some that call themselves Christians and really do not see it fair to hold people accountable or responsible....and some see the biblical ramifications of a sinful lifestyle as unfair. They do not want to discuss Hell as a ramifications of their actions. It is almost impolite, even on this forum to bring up the topic of the fiery punishment of Hell.

There are some that do not believe in morels...accountability, responsibility, and ramifications. The love of Christ is the wonderful and beautiful side of Christianity....it sets the example for us to live, how to apply Christianity in our lives. But if you come away from the Bible with the belief that there are no ramifications in this world and world to come, you are wrong. So there is a line that I do not tolerate and I will speak against it....with fervor.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Amen, my friend! But... how many know just what Love really is?

"Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up;
does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil;
does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth;
bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things" I Cor 13:4-7

"He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." I John 4:8

Jesus is love!

Father,
Thank you for the gift of your Son!
Mold us and fashion us into His image,
That we may love as He loves!
Purify our hearts o Lord, that we may be worthy to sing you Glory and Praise,

Through, with and in our Great High Priest and Saviour,
Jesus Christ

For ever and ever!

Reactions: amadeus

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

“If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.”
Sing to the king sister . Our hope is in the Lord .
One day that sky is gonna RIP WIDE OPEN with a LOUD sound and lambs are gonna be flying HOMEWARD BOUND to THE GLORIOUS KING .
To us that IS VACATION DREAM DAY PARADISE . The world can keep its hope .
OH let the LORD be praised .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thats right sister . JESUS IS OUR HOPE . Now let all get up and dance a jig of praise unto the glorious Lord .
King david once danced all the way down the street , YET LOOK at the covenant we have IN JESUS .
ITS TIME to praise the LORD . YES it is .