"God’s right hand are pleasures forever"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RR144

Feb 12, 2019
INDIANA
www.kingdomherald.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.” Psalm 16:11

Whenever someone is at God’s right hand, it means that one is in a position of favor.

In the Lord’s presence, no matter where we are, is fullness of joy. Let's grow closer and closer in our relationship to God. We do this by drawing near to Him in prayer and by studying His precious Word. We rejoice in His loving-kindness as we meditate upon all His goodness, His providential care, the marked manifestations of His grace in our own individual experiences. We claim God’s precious promises which are sure through Christ Jesus.

Thus “draw nigh to God, and He will draw nigh to you” (James 4:8). God will manifest Himself to you. As Jesus taught, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.” John 14:23 (NKJV) It is indeed the will of God that all His children should be happy in Him, that they should be always rejoicing; and if any one lack this blessing, he is living below his privileges.