God LAUGHS at the trinity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just as God laughs at the wicked, seeing that their day is coming (Psalms 37:13), He laughs at the silly notion of being a trio.

His entire Word, from Genesis to Revelation, reveals over and over His sole and sovereign nature.

The concept of the trinity is a heretical, counterfeit, image of God Almighty. To embrace it, envision it during prayer, and commit oneself to such a belief is to pay sincere homage to a blasphemous idol. It is idol worship in its purest form.

All those who accept and embrace the completely extra-biblical doctrine of the trinity will be lost. And that is why it is such a coveted, and fiercely guarded, doctrine of modern mainstream heretical christendom. It is of the devil.

Read your Bible.

Hosea 4:6
2 Thessalonians 2:10

Last edited:
Reactions: M3n0r4h

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Believe God's Word!!
All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age (Matthew 28:18-20)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Just as God laughs at the wicked, seeing that their day is coming (Psalms 37:13), He laughs at the silly notion of Him being a trinity.

God is the Father, of all Creation. Jesus "pre-incarnate" as The CHRIST, is the WORD of Creation, and the Holy Spirit is the power that creates.

John 1:10 says that the EARTH, was created through "HIM" who was 'IN the World"... Literally.

This is very interesting, as this verse is detailing that the pre-incarnate Jesus, the "Him" is the Word of Creation "made though".

How does that work?

God is the Father of Creation who SPOKE Creation, into existence....>"THROUGH" the "WORD"... who is Christ Pre-incarnate.

See those 2?

God the Father, of Creation, and the WORD, who "was God".......= Jesus Pre-Incarnate. John 1

that is 2.

And that explains...>" Let US make man......in OUR Image.""

All things are made THROUGH Christ who is the WORD of God, that is spoken that becomes this...

Colossians 1:16 = Notice again...."HIM".......see that?
That is the same HIM, you find in : John 1:10

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
"Godhead"... 3 Spiritual "persons" as the unified "God". 1.) Father. 2.) Son. 3.) Holy Spirit.

So, the issue for the "we hate the trinity" crowd, is #2.

"Son".
As its just not a workable situation mentally for some people to believe that a Son, who is a Man, can be a Deity.
Their mind goes "tilt'. and it cannot compute this.. "son" "man" is "God".
And i recognize this issue, .. .which explains why i teach :

1.) God (Father),
2.) WORD-Pre-incarnate, John 1 as the Son made Flesh,
3.) + the Holy Spirit.

So, in this way, when a person can understand that Jesus was IN HEAVEN as Christ the WORD, in John 1, who became a man, Jesus....
THis helps some to see ....."Oh, He was IN HEAVEN before He was VIRGIN born, and the difference is, when He was Pre-incarnate Jesus didnt have a BODY.

= "Let US make man in OUR image" =Thats 2

This helps some to see it., tho some would not see it if God appeared to them and said...."Yes , 3<>1".
And that is because deception is stronger then reality in and regarding people who are deceived.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
""""And being found in fashion as a man, He humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross."""

Notice....>"and being found in fashion as a man".. in other words, being found in a man's body.... HE = humbled Himself.

Who is HE?

Who was found IN a man's body, "in fashion as a man"?

Who is that? = who by doing this was humbling Himself ..... for your sin and mine?
Who came down from Heaven, who is the Bread of Life... to humble themself, for your sin and mine, and had to become a HUMAN to do it?
That is the 2nd Adam.

A.) God as Christ.

Jesus the man.

Jesus said...>"i am from ABOVE, and YOU are from BELOW"...
Jesus is the "bread of Heaven come down from heaven".
Jesus said..."if you have seen me, you have seen the Father".
Jesus said..>"i and my Father are one"..

God said...."Let US..... make man.....in OUR image"

GOD = US ..... OUR...

See that? That is Christ the pre-incarnate WORD, found in John 1, who "was GOD"....and now is "found in fashion as a man"..

The GOD man.
Jesus THE Christ

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Notice in the verses i posted below, these 2 words...

1.) US

2.) OUR

-
New International Version
Then God said, “Let US make mankind in OUR image,
New Living Translation
Then God said, “Let US make human beings in OUR image,
English Standard Version
Then God said, “Let US make man in OUR image,
Berean Standard Bible
King James Bible
And God said, Let US make man in OUR image,
New King James Version
Then God said, “Let US make man in OUR image
New American Standard Bible
Then God said, “Let US make mankind in OUR image,
NASB 1995
NASB 1977
Amplified Bible
Then God said, “Let US make man in OUR image
Christian Standard Bible
Holman Christian Standard Bible

------------------------

Now, Us + Our..
How many is that?
How many?
It at least 2.

So, this is BEFORE Adam was created and before Jesus became a man, and its when Christ was Pre-incarnate as the "WORD", in John 1.

Now, If God is "us", then who is "OUR"?
This can't be 2 Gods, so it has to be 2 manifestations of the Same Deity.

Think now....
In Heaven with God, before Adam was made on earth, and after Lucifer was cast out.....who is still in heaven ?
There is only the Host of heaven, which are the Angels, both higher level and lower, and God, as = "OUR and "US".
So, why can't the "Us" and the "Our" be talking about the Host of Heaven, the angels, and the Seraphim's and the Cherubim's?

A.) Because these are created beings, not made in the image of God, who do not have any power to CREATE anything.

And the verse said..."let US ...= MAKE".

See that? 'MAKE", and that means the "us" and the "our" both have the power of Creation.
Angels, and the Host of heaven, DO NOT have any creative power, so, they can't be the 'US or the OUR" who Do have the power of Creation and thus can 'MAKE"....everything.

So who did ?

Do you recall that Jesus has the power to do MIRACLES?
That is the Power of Creation, that He had as the God Man on earth.
And before He became the God Man, as the Word made Flesh, He had no BODY in Heaven and was the WORD who IS God. John 1.
So, there is your '"" OUR and US""""....... Its God and the pre-incarnate WORD, who is Christ.
He, the Word of God, was later manifested in a Virgin's womb as the Son of Man, the 2nd Adam, Jesus The Lord.
And who is the LORD in the Old Testament?
Its God.

God was manifested IN The Flesh and caused this... John 1:10

And this... Colossians 1:16

Jesus said... '""baptize them in the Name of"" :

1.) The Father
2.) The Son
3.) The Holy Spirit.

That's 3 = Trinity

There is your "our and us" that you find in : Genesis.... = Trinity

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
God created Adam out of Dirt, and He BREATHED the Holy Spirit into Adam, who then became Alive.
This is Genesis 2:7

Notice "God Breathed" = The Spirit, as only God who IS the Holy Spirit, can share it with us.

Then you read John 20:22. It says that the Risen Christ "BREATHED" on the remaining Apostles , and said """" RECEIVE YE the HOLY SPIRIT"...
And they Did.

A.) = Only GOD can give the HOLY SPIRIT... and He did it in Genesis 2:7....and again in..... John 20:22

Jesus is God manifested IN... THE.... Flesh.

Believe it.

Reactions: The Learner

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Believe God's Word!!
All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. (Matthew 28:18...
The older, more accurate, versions of Scripture use the word power where your posted verse uses authority.

If Jesus has ALL POWER in heaven and earth (which He does), that makes Him God Almighty (not equal to God because Jesus has All Power). If Jesus is God Almighty (which He is), the trinity extra-biblical suggestion falls completely apart.

The trinitarians claim that Jesus is God only in the sense of a 3-person triunity, but God is not 3-persons. And Jesus is still God Almighty.

The Bible is crystal clear on that.

Last edited:

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is the Father, of all Creation. Jesus "pre-incarnate" as The CHRIST, is the WORD of Creation, and the Holy Spirit is the power that creates.
If you can post a verse from Scripture, a paragraph, or even a chapter that lays out this sentiment, then I will concede.

You didn't post anything to support it because it doesn't exist.

Jesus is God Almighty, and the Creator - and He is also the Holy Spirit as Romans 8:9-11, Luke 24:27 and John 14:21-23 make plain.

As well as many others.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is God manifested IN... THE.... Flesh.
Couldn't agree more.

We don't agree on most topics at all, but we are closer to agreement on this one than any other.

Jesus IS God.

Now, you simply have to begin eliminating the multiple persons of the trinity using Scriptural references to do so.

God is a Spirit (John 4:24). And is there anyone holier than God? God is perfect holiness. (Matthew 5:48)

So, if God is the HOLIEST Spirit, what just happened to the trinity recipe?

Holiest Spirit, Son and Holy Spirit?

Hmmm...

Father, Son and father?

Nah, that doesn't work.

How 'bout when we look at what Romans 8:9-11 tells us about Christ being the Spirit of God. If Christ IS the Spirit of the God, what does that do to the trinity recipe?

Son/Father and no other?

Well, that's pretty close. And John 14:21-23 would appear to suggest that one, but it's still not taking all Scripture into account.

If Christ is the Spirit of God, and He is also the Savior, the Redeemer, the Holy One, etc., all of which the Father is also referred to as, then that means that Christ IS the Father. The one who gave Christ His Power is the very Spirit that indwelled Him from conception, the Father Himself. The Spirit that was animating Christ at that moment WAS God Almighty - and that is who Jesus IS.

Therefore, Christ IS God Almighty. Just as Revelation tells us, He is the First and the Last, the Alpha and Omega, the I AM THAT I AM of the Old Testament. And when Jesus knocks the big strong Roman Soldiers backwards off their feet and onto their backs simply by speaking the words, "I AM", it is because He IS the All Powerful God Almighty of Old. The Father of All Creation and the Prince of Peace. All in the same "PERSON." (Isaiah 9:6)

Do the math.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. God laughs at idiots who cannot fathom the Trinity.
Difference of opinion, views, beliefs or not, you can not call people names here.

And for the record, even the greatest "authorities" on the matter admit that the trinity concept cannot be understood and that all of those without the ability to think for themselves, or without the guidance and discernment of the Holy Spirit, must simply "Embrace the mystery!"

A very New Age sentiment.

Ouch!

Looks like you've embarrassed yourself once again, Enoch.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Difference of opinion, views, beliefs or not, you can not call people names here.
I have not targeted any one individual. Just a group of malcontents. And I was speaking about how God views them. If God calls atheists "fools" then surely He would call Trinity rejecters "idiots".

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have not targeted any one individual. Just a group of malcontents.
Yeah, nobody will read that post and get the slightest impression that wasn't leveled at me.

But let's check your logic.
And I was speaking about how God views them. If God calls atheists "fools" then surely He would call Trinity rejecters "idiots".
So if God refers to those who don't believe He even exists as fools, He would surely refer to those who teach that He is ONE Sovereign God as idiots?

I'd say you're blowing so many holes in your feet you don't have much left to stand on.

Desire Of All Nations

Jun 23, 2021
Troy
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Believe God's Word!!
All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age (Matthew 28:18-20)
I believe the Bible, which is why i reject the false trinity doctrine of the trinity. Twisting pet passages out of context as "proof" doesn't prove it is biblical.

Desire Of All Nations

Jun 23, 2021
Troy
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. God laughs at idiots who cannot fathom the Trinity.
So what does it say about the trinitarians who can't even explain it? I guess that means the trinitarians are being laughed at by their own god? If someone were to ask 10 trinitarians how it work, they're liable to get an equal amount of different answers, my personal favorite being "you just have to accept it on faith because it's a mystery".

If the trinity doctrine is biblical, then how come there isn't a single trinitarian in the history of professing Christianity that has ever coherently or logically explain with the Bible how it works? How does it make sense to tell someone they are dumb because they can't fathom the trinity when the same people who believe it can't even fathom it?
JsyBhfZ.png

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just as God laughs at the wicked, seeing that their day is coming (Psalms 37:13), He laughs at the silly notion of being a trio.

His entire Word, from Genesis to Revelation, reveals over and over His sole and sovereign nature.

The concept of the trinity is a heretical, counterfeit, image of God Almighty. To embrace it, envision it during prayer, and commit oneself to such a belief is to pay sincere homage to a blasphemous idol. It is idol worship in its purest form.

All those who accept and embrace the completely extra-biblical doctrine of the trinity will be lost. And that is why it is such a coveted, and fiercely guarded, doctrine of modern mainstream heretical christendom. It is of the devil.

Read your Bible.

Be careful, you are accusing little children of believing what they have been told by God Himself (introducing three with the power of God, calling them by name, and referring to each separately) in His word. Offending these little ones is not necessary, nor advised. Luke 17:2

It is God who has done this, and He will also bring it all back to One.

Meanwhile, an exercise in understanding:

If a child were to pray, "God please help my father John--not my grandfather John the farmer, but his son John the carpenter, Mr. Builder...in Jesus' name. Amen.", has the child spoken incorrectly of his father for calling him a father, a son, and a builder?

Absolutely not. And it might bring a smile to God...but not a laugh.​

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Read your Bible.

At least you're not denying the Cross, that is when you get yourself into trouble.

Reactions: marks
Status
Not open for further replies.