God Orders His Last Prophet Jack Van Impe to Warn the World Jesus is Ready to Rapture born-again bel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes!! Many need to pray for wisdom and understanding and God has anointed Jack Van Impe to help those living in darkness!!!

D

Dave L

Yes!! Many need to pray for wisdom and understanding and God has anointed Jack Van Impe to help those living in darkness!!!
Most of what Jack says about the end times has no scriptural footing. It is a hypothesis in search of biblical support. But does not originate in the scriptures.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Posters here need not wonder ===just Google and see for yourself what Jack teaches from the Bible=== " Jack Van Impe Presents — October 6, 2018 ""

D

Dave L

You are full of what other men have taught you.
It took years to overcome what Van Impe and others taught me. It is borderline child abuse to raise a kid with Jack's expectations of the future. None of which has direct scriptural support.

Last edited by a moderator:

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NO doom and gloom=====What a wonderful future the born -again believer that is looking for the anytime now rapture. What day could be better than to see Jesus in our new immortal body and have all eternity before us living with OUR ETERNAL FATHER=GOD!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you think the OT prophets had a different role than a NT prophet? I'm not sure I agree...if one were to get up and speak of how we are making the same mistakes Israel made, the words might cut the hear ts of some men, which would be for their building up. Other men would lash out at him. So what would be different from an OT prophet? Good morning by the way!
Good morning Stunned! I think what I am trying to say is that there is no more needed warnings tied to Gods already complete revelation. Things to come have been written down and there is no more of that to be added. And, when I speak to the elders, other Christians, my pastor, or read or hear about this subject, it is always the same answer-the office of prophet is now used to exhort, edify, comfort: I Corinthians 14:3, 4, 22 “But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort. He that prophesieth edifieth the church.Prophesy serveth not for them that believe not, but for them which believe.”

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Acts 2:17 “‘In the last days, God says,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
your young men will see visions,
your old men will dream dreams.
18 Even on my servants, both men and women,
I will pour out my Spirit in those days,
and they will prophesy.
19 I will show wonders in the heavens above
and signs on the earth below,
blood and fire and billows of smoke.
20 The sun will be turned to darkness
and the moon to blood
before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord.
21 And everyone who calls
on the name of the Lord will be saved.’[

D

Dave L

NO doom and gloom=====What a wonderful future the born -again believer that is looking for the anytime now rapture. What day could be better than to see Jesus in our new immortal body and have all eternity before us living with OUR ETERNAL FATHER=GOD!
The rapture happens on the last day after the resurrection of the dead.

“For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.” (1 Thessalonians 4:16–18)

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1Conthrians 15:51-58
Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed—
52 in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.
53 For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality.
54 When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.”
55 “Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting?”
56 The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law.
57 But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
58 Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.

D

Dave L

1Conthrians 15:51-58
Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed—
52 in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.
53 For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality.
54 When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.”
55 “Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting?”
56 The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law.
57 But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
58 Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
This happens on the last day.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 corinthians 15:51-58 Is the rapture (catching up)of born again believers looking for the return of Jesus!

D

Dave L

1 corinthians 15:51-58 Is the rapture (catching up)of born again believers looking for the return of Jesus!
This happens on the last day. Not before the resurrection of the dead.

“For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.” (1 Thessalonians 4:16–18)

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seconds apart==== Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up """together"""with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.” (1 Thessalonians 4:16–18)

D

Dave L

Seconds apart==== Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up """together"""with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.” (1 Thessalonians 4:16–18)
Even so, there is not pre-trib rapture or 7 year tribulation mentioned in scripture.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The rapture happens on the last day after the resurrection of the dead.

For most of my Christian walk I believed in the Rapture theory. I now believe it will be a one time event...at the very end. I cannot understand how Matthew chapter 24 can be understood without seeing that Jesus Christ timed the rapture immediately after the tribulation of those days.
Mathew 24:29-31 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.”
If the rapture indeed is not true, I can see very negative implications!
What if, when the tribulation begins and the believer is still in this world, they might believe that Jesus isn't coming back after all. Their own faith could be shaken to the very foundation! Not that they would ever lose salvation! And what of those who are not even saved...if all they have heard from Christians was that Jesus will be coming back to "rescue" us before the Great Trib. would they not think they were right not to become a Christian because, obviously all those Christians he heard tell him/her Jesus was returning were wrong! Then they would probably receive the "mark"!(ha, another thread) in a way I am glad my belief has settled on this and in another I'm like, 'darn, no snow day'!!! lol. JMHO ♥

Reactions: Dave L

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For most of my Christian walk I believed in the Rapture theory. I now believe it will be a one time event...at the very end. I cannot understand how Matthew chapter 24 can be understood without seeing that Jesus Christ timed the rapture immediately after the tribulation of those days.
Mathew 24:29-31 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.”
If the rapture indeed is not true, I can see very negative implications!
What if, when the tribulation begins and the believer is still in this world, they might believe that Jesus isn't coming back after all. Their own faith could be shaken to the very foundation! Not that they would ever lose salvation! And what of those who are not even saved...if all they have heard from Christians was that Jesus will be coming back to "rescue" us before the Great Trib. would they not think they were right not to become a Christian because, obviously all those Christians he heard tell him/her Jesus was returning were wrong! Then they would probably receive the "mark"!(ha, another thread) in a way I am glad my belief has settled on this and in another I'm like, 'darn, no snow day'!!! lol. JMHO ♥

So then when He comes He will gather His elect from one end of heaven to the other. Why no gathering of them from earth? Why is He gathering them from one end of heaven to the other? Just thinking.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL!!! Wow!! Sounds like some here could really use some help understanding Bible prophecy === Google ' Jack Van Impe

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The rapture (catching up) is NOT the same event as the return of Jesus to defeat all evil and set up His kingdom.