God Orders His Last Prophet Jack Van Impe to Warn the World Jesus is Ready to Rapture born-again bel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So then when He comes He will gather His elect from one end of heaven to the other. Why no gathering of them from earth? Why is He gathering them from one end of heaven to the other? Just thinking.

That is a reference to the 4 eternal destinies...the 4 spirits of heaven. Arba rouchot hashamayim...and the 4 ENDS of heaven...Arba ketsot hashamayim. The 4 ENDS are the four outcomes...or destinies of heaven.

Job says...what shall be my end (kets)? or...what shall be my destiny? Also God says...Kets kol basar ba lephanai..."the END of all flesh is come before Me." This does not mean the termination of all flesh...it means the destiny of all flesh.

There have always been 4 destinies...just as there were 4 rivers coming out of Eden. (Gen. 2). Jesus also lists the 4 destinies in Rev. 22:11. (for they that are interested in prophetic things that are from the whole counsel of God)

So then Jesus will gather His people from whatever spirit surrounds them.... wherever they may be found.

The wise virgins trimmed their lamps. To trim is to "kosmeo" (where we get the words cosmos and cosmetics). It means to adorn or to trim as a sail. To order things rightly. The cosmos (universe) is arrayed in order.

So no matter what spirit we find ourselves in the midst of...God's people sail in the right direction. We are learning to be spiritual sailors. A non-spiritual person is in a boat without a sail...pushed along by winds and currents of doctrine. But a person who has a sail (an open spirit) just has to lift it to trim it so that it sails in the right direction. We catch HIS wind (Spirit) that moves above the waters...OR...we learn to trim our sails to go in THAT direction when the winds are contrary.

An example of sailing in the right direction in spite of contrary winds is when the Pharisees asked Jesus if they should pay taxes. He said...give to Caesar what is his and give to God what is His. IOW He was showing us how to sail.

Did I mention that this takes wisdom? ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL!!! Wow!! Sounds like some here could really use some help understanding Bible prophecy === Google ' Jack Van Impe
Lol...Trust me when I had my fill of Jack and pretty much all of the televangelists. I like Jack, he reminds me of Regis, lol...but. God has brought me a very long way from those beginning days. And, believe it or not, eschatology is what initially brought me into truth ♥

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is a reference to the 4 eternal destinies...the 4 spirits of heaven. Arba rouchot hashamayim...and the 4 ENDS of heaven...Arba ketsot hashamayim. The 4 ENDS are the four outcomes...or destinies of heaven.

Job says...what shall be my end (kets)? or...what shall be my destiny? Also God says...Kets kol basar ba lephanai..."the END of all flesh is come before Me." This does not mean the termination of all flesh...it means the destiny of all flesh.

There have always been 4 destinies...just as there were 4 rivers coming out of Eden. (Gen. 2). Jesus also lists the 4 destinies in Rev. 22:11. (for they that are interested in prophetic things that are from the whole counsel of God)

So then Jesus will gather His people from whatever spirit surrounds them.... wherever they may be found.

The wise virgins trimmed their lamps. To trim is to "kosmeo" (where we get the words cosmos and cosmetics). It means to adorn or to trim as a sail. To order things rightly. The cosmos (universe) is arrayed in order.

So no matter what spirit we find ourselves in the midst of...God's people sail in the right direction. We are learning to be spiritual sailors. A non-spiritual person is in a boat without a sail...pushed along by winds and currents of doctrine. But a person who has a sail (an open spirit) just has to lift it to trim it so that it sails in the right direction. We catch HIS wind (Spirit) that moves above the waters...OR...we learn to trim our sails to go in THAT direction when the winds are contrary.

An example of sailing in the right direction in spite of contrary winds is when the Pharisees asked Jesus if they should pay taxes. He said...give to Caesar what is his and give to God what is His. IOW He was showing us how to sail.

Did I mention that this takes wisdom? ;)
Could you explain this more? Rev 22:11 is unjust, filthy, righteous and 4th is holy.

These people will be gathered from heaven when the Lord comes again again after the tribulation of those days?

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Could you explain this more? Rev 22:11 is unjust, filthy, righteous and 4th is holy.

These people will be gathered from heaven when the Lord comes again again after the tribulation of those days?

Those are the river systems....or spirits...or demarcations. God saves people from every river system. It all depends on what we do with what we have been given.

There is a prophetic stream throughout the bible about this.

You have heard of personal spiritual warfare? Why is there a fight? It is because we fight against a wind that doesn't go towards God. We have to trim our sails. A sailboat can zig-zag (tack) into the wind.

But there is a holy wind...the keeping power of God...that requires so trimming at all. This is the wind that blows from Zion. It is when we walk IN the Spirit.

Anyway this is a very involved subject. It would need it's own thread. Let me know if you want to pursue this...and along what lines.

Peace.

Vexatious

Sep 29, 2018
midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In Daniel, the 70th week began the sealing (end) of the visions and prophecy which terminated in the Revelation of St. John. But Dispensationalists, claiming the 70th week has not yet happened, leave the vision and prophecy wide open for every religious crackpot out there. Indeed, some of what they believe supposedly came from the fever induced hallucinations of Margaret MacDonald. Who in the 1800s claimed to have envisioned the pre-trib rapture while burning up with a fever. Search for Margaret MacDonald and Rapture for both sides of the story.

Dispensationalism is the accelerant of every flaming crackpot and the foundation of every modern cult. Dispensationalism causes more death (dispy-inspired US foreign policy) and decline of Christianity (dipies destroy Christian credibility) than any other false doctrine in the church today. Truly, Dispensationalism, which is a bunch of lies and often makes God a liar, is of the Devil.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those are the river systems....or spirits...or demarcations. God saves people from every river system. It all depends on what we do with what we have been given.

There is a prophetic stream throughout the bible about this.

You have heard of personal spiritual warfare? Why is there a fight? It is because we fight against a wind that doesn't go towards God. We have to trim our sails. A sailboat can zig-zag (tack) into the wind.

But there is a holy wind...the keeping power of God...that requires so trimming at all. This is the wind that blows from Zion. It is when we walk IN the Spirit.

Anyway this is a very involved subject. It would need it's own thread. Let me know if you want to pursue this...and along what lines.

Peace.
I would definitely welcome a thread on this subject. Go for it Epi! :)

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And now he's thinking...oh gosh, what amount of time did I just commit to...? Haha

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I met epi some years ago in relation to a thread i began on the verse where God says: and now I will destroy the righteous along with the wicked. I think I wasn't able to understand what he had to say about it but I might be now.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seemed to go against the entire scope of the bible for God to say He would destroy the righteous along with the wicked. Yet there the verse is.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IMHO I think this thread is giving to much credit to a man....the word of God is sufficient for those who are able to study it and allow the Holy Spirit to guide and teach the truth of it....to give us the revelation knowledge of it.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seemed to go against the entire scope of the bible for God to say He would destroy the righteous along with the wicked. Yet there the verse is.
Do you recall that particular scripture? I can only, so far, find all of the ones where ones who were "once" righteous and turned wicked were destroyed.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dispensationalism =many attackers have no idea what it is!! Dispensation is a way of ordering things—an administration, a system, or a management. In theology, a dispensation is the divine administration of a period of time; each dispensation is a divinely appointed age. Dispensationalism is a theological system that recognizes these ages ordained by God to order the affairs of the world. Dispensationalism has two primary distinctives: 1) a consistently literal interpretation of Scripture, especially Bible prophecy, and 2) a view of the uniqueness of Israel as separate from the Church in God’s program. Classical dispensationalism identifies seven dispensations in God’s plan for humanity.

Dispensationalists hold to a literal interpretation of the Bible as the best hermeneutic. The literal interpretation gives each word the meaning it would commonly have in everyday usage. Allowances are made for symbols, figures of speech, and types, of course. It is understood that even symbols and figurative sayings have literal meanings behind them. So, for example, when the Bible speaks of “a thousand years” in Revelation 20, dispensationalists interpret it as a literal period of 1,000 years (the dispensation of the Kingdom), since there is no compelling reason to interpret it otherwise.
IMHO I think this thread is giving to much credit to a man....the word of God is sufficient for those who are able to study it and allow the Holy Spirit to guide and teach the truth of it....to give us the revelation knowledge of it.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you recall that particular scripture? I can only, so far, find all of the ones where ones who were "once" righteous and turned wicked were destroyed.

I think it's jeremiah. I'll go find it. Brb.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ezekiel 21.
One of the first 3 things that came up was my post about it from May of 2011. How weird is that?!