God will remove His people from planet earth before the greatest calamities begin.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The rapture will happen very soon. God will remove His people from planet earth before the greatest calamities begin. In fact, the scripture teaches that the coming disasters cannot take place while the Holy Spirit continues to work in, through, and for His Church on earth. We see this summarized in 2 Thessalonians 2:7. Referring to the Holy Spirit, it says, “Only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way.” [NKJV]

If you are in Christ today, you will not experience the tribulation. You will either be taken out of the world at the rapture, or you will die before that event. Either way, you will go to be with Jesus. I Thessalonians 4:15-18 describes the evacuation event in some detail. It concludes by saying, “Comfort one another with these words.” HL.

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The rapture will happen very soon. God will remove His people from planet earth before the greatest calamities begin. In fact, the scripture teaches that the coming disasters cannot take place while the Holy Spirit continues to work in, through, and for His Church on earth. We see this summarized in 2 Thessalonians 2:7. Referring to the Holy Spirit, it says, “Only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way.” [NKJV]

If you are in Christ today, you will not experience the tribulation. You will either be taken out of the world at the rapture, or you will die before that event. Either way, you will go to be with Jesus. I Thessalonians 4:15-18 describes the evacuation event in some detail. It concludes by saying, “Comfort one another with these words.” HL.

Rev. 3:10

"Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth."

Reactions: GISMYS_7