God's Grace keeps on giving the Blood

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe you should read my Threads.
See, you are incorrect if you think that 99% of Christians are walking in the Spirit and have the "mind of Christ".
See, if all had this automatically, then Paul would not be telling us to "renew our minds".
So, its not a fact of Salvation that most believers are walking according to right believing.
Its a fact of Christianity in '2020 that most are "fallen from Grace".
And to say that most are not a "slave to sin" is ridiculous.
Most believers are repenting and confessing........and what is that?
Its not because they are "no longer a slave to sin".
Get real.

Did I say that 99% of Christians are walking in the Spirit and have the "mind of Christ"? NO, I didn't. That is why I minister to fake "Christians." Especially those whose doctrines are based on the dead doctrines from 500 years ago. And Antinomianists are the MOST PERVERTED. There is no true righteousness or holy living inside them. They walk in darkness but think they are the only ones who have a relationship with God. They are lying to themselves, and the Holy Spirit is far from them.

Those who are a slave to sin, keep sinning, thus still having to repent, over and over. But once someone truly repents and wants to become like Christ, but knows they can't on their own, the integrity of their heart shows Jesus they are telling the truth, and He then gives them His own Spirit and they no longer sin, let alone have to repent again. And few there are that find it.

Reactions: Nancy

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Did I say that 99% of Christians are walking in the Spirit and have the "mind of Christ"? NO, I didn't. That is why I minister to fake "Christians." Especially those whose doctrines are based on the dead doctrines from 500 years ago. And Antinomianists are the MOST PERVERTED. There is no true righteousness or holy living inside them. They walk in darkness but think they are the only ones who have a relationship with God. They are lying to themselves, and the Holy Spirit is far from them.

Those who are a slave to sin, keep sinning, thus still having to repent, over and over. But once someone truly repents and wants to become like Christ, but knows they can't on their own, the integrity of their heart shows Jesus they are telling the truth, and He then gives them His own Spirit and they no longer sin, let alone have to repent again. And few there are that find it.

The 2nd most perverted "believers", are those who have replaced the Grace of God and Paul's Gospel of "justification by Faith"< with their gospel of self effort.. These are "self savors".

The #1 most perverted devil led so called "christians" are the ones who will say that what the Devil does, = God causes.
All the evil in the world is = God ordained and God caused.
They will tell you that all the evil in this world, is "God caused" and "God ordained"....and THAT is accusing GOD of doing the Devil's work, and THAT is the most "perverted" religion pretending to be "Christianity" that exists on Forums like this one, and in millions of minds of people who are so deceived.

2000 Yrs ago, a group of hateful hate filled religious devils accused Jesus of doing His miracles by the "power of Satan".
This is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit
And now, these same, will openly proclaim on "christian" Forums, and from "christian" pulpits, that all the evil in this world is GOD CAUSED and GOD ORDAINED.
This is also Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, as its again accusing GOD of doing the Devil's deeds.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 2nd most perverted "believers", are those who have replaced the Grace of God and Paul's Gospel of "justification by Faith"< with their gospel of self effort.. These are "self savors".

You still don't understand. Where is SELF-EFFORT in the gospel. NO! It is all the work of the SPIRIT! Without the Spirit you'll never grasp this and why you keep telling me what I believe and are always dead wrong.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Just means righteous. Those who are defined as righteous are those who do righteousness (1 John 3:7).

It is also true that I am not discounting Romans 4:1-8 when I say that faith without works is dead.

We are given salvation as a free gift, by faith alone in Jesus Christ alone. Not by works of righteousness which we have done; but by His mercy He has saved us; unto the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Ghost (Titus 3:5). However, this washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Ghost changes us from the inside out, so that we are more inclined to do good works. Because we are born again / saved, we now have the love of the Lord dwelling in our hearts; and this love is not in word or in tongue only, but in deed and in truth (1 John 3:17-18). The Lord has foreordained that we walk in specific good works that He has prepared for us (Ephesians 2:10). And we will walk in them because when we come across the opportunity to do them, we have been filled with the love of God and so we will walk in them.

That being said, the thief on the cross did not produce one good work and he was with Jesus in paradise the moment he died. He was saved by his faith alone in Jesus Christ alone. However, if he had been given the opportunity to do a good work, he would have done it; because, being saved / born again he would have been transformed from the inside out (also as a free gift) and thus works would have followed in his life had he been given the opportunity to do them. Nevertheless, this transformation took place not as the result of any good thing that he did; but because of his faith alone.

Have you already forgotten what it says in Galatians 3:24?

Gal 3:24, Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
The law was Israels Tutor, it was never given to the gentiles, we came to Christ under grace to make them Jealous.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The law was Israels Tutor, it was never given to the gentiles, we came to Christ under grace to make them Jealous.

And how do you believe grace affects our sin? Does it make us able to sin, just without consequences and condemnation? Or is it the power of God to not sin anymore?

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There are eternal laws that the Ten Commandments were fashioned after, but could not match. For instance, the bottom line is murder, but the eternal law is hate. You could hate in the Old Covenant, just not let it get to murder. God is love, and Jesus wants us to be like Him, so gives those who repent His own powerful Spirit AND a new nature to follow them. That is what is meant by the laws are no long written on stone, but on the soft flesh of our hearts. These are the eternal laws.
Love existed always, because God is love. The law was never given till Moses. Love is the bottom line.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The law is a schoolmaster to lead even Gentiles to Christ (Galatians 3:24)...it shows the whole world that they are guilty before God (Romans 3:19-20)...the whole world includes both Jew and Gentile.

Also, when Paul says that "we were kept under the law before faith came" (Galatians 3:23) the "we" that he is speaking of is the born again believers in Christ who have been saved. And these consist of both Jew and Gentile.

Love existed always, because God is love. The law was never given till Moses. Love is the bottom line.

The law existed in the eternal spectrum before it was given by Moses; for people died as the wages of sin before the law was given. Which indicates that there was law-violation before the law was given by Moses. Sin is the transgression of the law; and the wages of sin is death; so the fact that there was death indicates that there was transgression of the law before the law was officially given by Moses.

The law is based on the character of God that He is love. It sets forth the specifics of what it means to love God and neighbor. It shows forth the meaning of love to the sinner who needs specifics on how to love God and neighbor. It also shows him that he does not measure up to the standard of God as He has set forth what it means to love people in a specific manner. It shows him that he is a sinner in need of a Saviour; because he doesn't measure up to the standard that is the definition of what it means to love God and neighbor.

Last edited:

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The law is a schoolmaster to lead even Gentiles to Christ (Galatians 3:24)...it shows the whole world that they are guilty before God (Romans 3:19-20)...the whole world includes both Jew and Gentile.
No it is not, has nothing to do with us, never did never will, as for guilty,

Joh 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
Joh 16:8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
Joh 16:9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;

your still stuck in the OT.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No it is not, has nothing to do with us, never did never will, as for guilty,

Joh 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
Joh 16:8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
Joh 16:9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;

your still stuck in the OT.
Today if you will hear His voice, do not harden your heart as in the rebellion.

That is in the OT and the NT, btw.

I suggest that you read the verses that I referenced (Galatians 3:24, Romans 3:19-20), as they are NT verses.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The law is in fact written on the hearts and minds of New Covenant believers (Hebrews 8:8-10, Hebrews 10:16).

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So sad.

My sheep hear my voice, I guess that is why He has so few. Too busy reading.

You will not come to Me so I can give you life.
It seems to me that you think that people who look to the word for guidance do not actually have a relationship with the Lord.

That is a misinterpretation of John 5:39-40.

Jesus is not physically in front of us so that we can consult Him personally (2 Corinthians 5:16).

He has given us His Holy Spirit and the Holy Spirit speaks to us through Jesus' love letter to us; which is the Bible.

Now you can judge those who have a relationship with Jesus through reading His love letter to them as not actually having that relationship; but I would warn you that in doing so you are in violation of Luke 6:37, Matthew 7:1-5, and Luke 6:41-42.

If you are in fact hearing voices and think that they are the Lord then I would say that you are opening yourself up to demonic deception; and you may also need to go and see a psychiatrist.

Last edited:

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jesus is not physically in front of us so that we can consult Him personally.
Jesus is always with us, still denied by men, everything after Pentecost was by the Spirit, it is why He said, narrow is the way to life and few there find it, Still carnal still drinking the milk. Thats why so few know Him, though the world knows His name.

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
-
The blood of Jesus keeps paying for sin.......Its an eternal Blood Atonement.
It paid for thousands of people's sin today, (newly born again) just like it paid for the "sin of the World", 2000+ yrs ago.
John 3:16

Eternal life, that is "in Christ" is not temporary.
So, Jesus who Himself IS Eternal Life, is IN the Born again. Jesus is both Eternal Life and "The Resurrection".....So, when you have Him in you, "Christ in you, the hope of Glory", you're already in Heaven. "seated in Heavenly places IN CHRIST"....
This is why you are told to "set your mind" not on things of this earth, as this earth is NOT YOUR HOME.

When a born again person is thinking they are sinning and need to be repenting and confessing to "stay saved", they have not yet seen themselves as "translated from Darkness to LIGHT". They don't yet comprehend that "Jesus is the Light of the World" and we the born again are "Children of the Light".
A born again Christian is a "New Creation" of another Spiritual Realm.....= The Kingdom of God".
THAT is were we are, where we exist..... even tho our bodies are stuck down here, on the EARTH.

The Blood of Jesus, covered and redeemed us from all our sin that we committed before we were saved, and it continues to be the SAME ETERNAL Blood Atonement after we are born again.
God does not see your sin.
He sees your SIN BEARER.
HE IS YOUR SIN BEARER.
GOD ONLY sees the Blood that has redeemed you from all your sin.

If you see your sin, and yourself as a sinner, then you are carnal minded, walking in the Flesh, and have not understood who you are "in Christ"... And this could be because you are religious, you are water baptized, but you are NOT Born again.
So, READER, maker certain of that, as that could be the reason that you can't hear me and want to argue about commandments, and "pre-destined elect" and water, and the Law, and Repenting and confessing, and certain symbolic scriptures that you don't understand, that have caused you to be blind regarding the Eternal Grace of God.

GOD recognizes that "Christ has redeemed us from the Curse of the law", and we are "No longer under the Law but Under Grace".
Most of you don't even understand this, and you've been saved many years.
So, how did that happen to you?
Its your church, your commentaries, your family, your friends, your denomination...the Devil.
Its all been spiritual poison to you and some of you who are reading me since i showed up here, are finally going to find the Light of God's Grace and you are going to be very angry that you wasted years of your life in bondage to religiosity and lies.

Listen, if you are born again...
God does not see your sin, or your sinning, nor does He remember it.
God has removed our sin from us, ""as far as the east is from the west.""""
God sees you THROUGH THE BLOOD OF JESUS. = Always as "the righteousness of God in Christ".
Now Reader, you have to begin to see yourself as God sees you so that you can be free from the bondage of the Law that keeps you in a sinning and confessing and repenting cycle of discipleship failure.

The reason you will meet God as your FATHER, and not your JUDGE, is not because you are water baptized or because you have repented of all sinning... Its only because you have been given "the GIFT of Righteousness". = SALVATION.
Interesting proposition.
If you believe on Jesus and sin, feel bad about sin you are deluded and not saved.
This is the definition of a psychopath where behaviour does not result in guilt or a conscience suggesting different behaviour.

Jesus says the opposite, we should repent of sin and walk with Him in His ways. Without seeing the cross and Jesus dying this is impossible. It is a faith and emotional reality. We must be changed, we must see love flooding into us through Him that overwhelms all other perspectives, counting them as nothing.

We are super sensitive to sin but our heart is in service and need. It is not how fast or well we walk that matters but that we walk. Abandoning the walk and sensitivity is spiritual death, becoming a dried up stick only worthy for the fire. God bless you

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Interesting proposition.
If you believe on Jesus and sin, feel bad about sin you are deluded and not saved.
This is the definition of a psychopath where behaviour does not result in guilt or a conscience suggesting different behaviour.

Jesus says the opposite, we should repent of sin and walk with Him in His ways. Without seeing the cross and Jesus dying this is impossible. It is a faith and emotional reality. We must be changed, we must see love flooding into us through Him that overwhelms all other perspectives, counting them as nothing.

We are super sensitive to sin but our heart is in service and need. It is not how fast or well we walk that matters but that we walk. Abandoning the walk and sensitivity is spiritual death, becoming a dried up stick only worthy for the fire. God bless you
Hebrews 9.26 stresses the importance of the conscience being purged.

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
A psychopath faith.
I believe X. I can murder as many people as I like, it is wrong to feel sorry, to have regret or condemned, I am forgiven and saved, perfect loving and true.

That is the definition of a psychopath no empathy or conscience. Now being fair OCD self condemners with zero self esteem need to be told they are loved and accepted, but their issue is not behaviour, it is in not having faith to know they are loved, and seeing real sin, and sorting out their emotional reactions.

It is why we need a pure heart to see God, a peaceful place, calm, alone, still with Him. The beginning. Few have begun at the gate and know this place. But there is no progress until this place has been found. It is the foundation, love and the cross, cleansing and forgiveness, a new creation, knowing God.

God bless you