Gods plan for you was..?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

eternalarcadia

Nov 15, 2007
Right now in my life im trying to figure out what it is God wants me to do for the rest of my life. i have hobbies and I want to do music or psychology but if it isnt his plan for me, it will be a waste. How has God shown some of you what he had for you?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Whatever his plan is for you You must let him do the guiding its fruitless for you to try to figure it out because just when you think you have he will throw you a curve ball. Do not stress about it do not worry about it. What you are to do is just trust him, you take an active roll by learning as much of his Word as you can. You be the best you can be at what you are doing in your life if your a student, Parent, single, married give it your all, be the best Christian you can be reguardless of your lot in life. He will do the rest it maybe a big thing it maybe a little thing it may be in your music it maybe something you have not yet dreamed of.All you can do is prepare for that day by Trusting,an following him,and learning his Words and ways.

RobinD69

Oct 7, 2007
He has kept me up at nights until I agree with Him and even then wont let me sleep until I do something about it.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(RobinD69;64234)
He has kept me up at nights until I agree with Him and even then wont let me sleep until I do something about it.
I think many have been in that place Robin when God wants something he will get it one way or the other
smile.gif

eternalarcadia

Nov 15, 2007
(RobinD69;64234)
I cant sleep at nights very well either, but i think thats cause my stupid anxiety
sad.gif

RobinD69

Oct 7, 2007
Look I havent completed what God told me to do but I am still working on it. I have advertised and have gotten some responses, but it is a work in progress. God kept me up just about every night for a week to work on birth anouncements I can rent out. They are ready and I have done some advertising. He has also told me he wants me to spread into birthday announcements and face painting, which I am working on. He has even gone so far as to let me know they will not take off until the spring, so I have a little work to do between now and then.

eternalarcadia

Nov 15, 2007
(RobinD69;64240)
Look I havent completed what God told me to do but I am still working on it. I have advertised and have gotten some responses, but it is a work in progress. God kept me up just about every night for a week to work on birth anouncements I can rent out. They are ready and I have done some advertising. He has also told me he wants me to spread into birthday announcements and face painting, which I am working on. He has even gone so far as to let me know they will not take off until the spring, so I have a little work to do between now and then.
can you hear him speaking audibly?