Grace is NOT unmerited favor!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What definition of grace to you live by?

• Unmerited favor that covers up sin so God can't see it.

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • The power of God to partake of the divine nature?

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Other

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Love is not the law, Love is what God and Christ are.

Yes, LOVE is what God and Christ are, and so is the SPIRIT. This is why Romans 8:1-9 shows us that the Law of the Spirit, has freed me from the (old 10C) LAW of sin and death.

We are not under the old laws of the flesh, because we are not in the flesh but in the Spirit. This is all because Jesus - the love of my life - is now inside my own spirit that He has made part of His divine nature. 2 Peter 1:2-4

Both you and @Behold cannot understand what this means. You two simply think is means that Jesus freed us from all laws. You two teach you can now act as unholy as you want and still go to heaven, because Jesus freed you from laws. And now your sin is not called sin. Neither of you actualy know the power in the blood of Jesus to make you sinless in reality, and not just in theory.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You two teach you can now act as unholy as you want and still go to heaven.

You are a such a liar.
Listen you carnal devil, post where i have ever said you can "sin all you like".
God rebuke you for your lies and your horrible religious spirit.

Be warned.
Fair warning.

Last edited:

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are a such a liar.
Listen you carnal devil, post where i have ever said you can "sin all you like".
God rebuke you for your lies and your horrible religious spirit.
You're carnally pathetic and your lying spirit is your true heart.
Be warned.
Fair warning.

I'm not a liar. I can only go by what you teach. You don't actually say sin all you like, because you don't call sin, sin.

I'm not going to report you, but you just broke many site rules and could be thrown off this site, unless they just give you a warning. Stack up a few warnings and they will get thrown off this site. I would edit quicky, in case they are scanning for things like that.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I'm not a liar. I can only go by what you teach. You don't actually say sin all you like, because you don't call sin, sin.

I'm not going to report you, but you just broke many site rules and could be thrown off this site, unless they just give you a warning. Stack up a few warnings and they will get thrown off this site. I would edit quicky, in case they are scanning for things like that.

Report me all you like but be prepared to prove your lies.
See, thats your problem, all you can do is IMPLY and MISREPESENT, you can't QUOTE.
So, Yes you are a liar, to accuse me of teaching "you can sin all you like".

Go back now and edit your post, but remember i quoted you.
And do you want me to report you for lying?
See, you dont quote me, you just LIE< instead.
"well behold said".
And NO BEHOLD DIDNT say that, deceiver.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Report me all you like but be prepared to prove your lies.
See, thats your problem, all you can do is IMPLY and MISREPESENT, you can't QUOTE.
So, Yes you are a liar, to accuse me of teaching "you can sin all you like".

Go back now and edit your post, but remember i quoted you.
And do you want me to report you for lying?
See, you dont quote me, you just LIE< instead.
"well behold said".
And NO BEHOLD DIDNT say that, deceiver.

I didn't lie. All you can say is that you called me a liar. I didn't and I don't lie. And I already told you that a wasn't going to report you, so don't say "report me all you like." Not my style. I care that you might want to edit YOUR post, before you get caught.

What I also care about is young Christians being seduced by liberal false teachers teaching carnal theology.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I didn't lie. All you can say is that you called me a liar. I didn't and I don't lie. And I already told you that a wasn't going to report you, so don't say "report me all you like." Not my style. I care that you might want to edit YOUR post, before you get caught.

What I also care about is young Christians being seduced by liberal false teachers teaching carnal theology.

Your style, is to accuse, castigate, and deceive, all while never quoting the person.
You have multiple times said...>"Behold says, behold teaches"...>Yet you dont quote.
Thats a liar's game.
You'll do it again, as you have no way to stop youself.
The only person you are fooling, is yourself.
And im fine if you report me for what you cause.
The Mods here are familiar with me.
They can read.
The good news is, they don't lie about me.

Last edited:

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes Jesus, what do you not understand.
Why do you call me LORD, but do not do as I say?
WHen you deny that I AM GOD, you deny me before men,
so I will deny you before the Father, unless you repent.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
ou two teach you can now act as unholy as you want and still go to heaven,

It is you that is teaching that, it is you who is bringing it up, it is you who is putting yokes around the necks of men, it is you who had no comprehension of what Grace is, it is you who is keeping men from Heaven. All the perfect christians love to boast, "look at me God I am not like all those other sinners, but you are worse for you are denying Gods power to save men, Forever studying but never coming into teh truth.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

If. you are not born again, then do what that verse is telling you to do.
Hurry.
As for the rest of us, we are not denying Jesus before each other.
no worries.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No one is denying Christ, so here you say Christ the son will deny us before God teh father, now if Christ was God how could that be,,, you have issues, deal with them

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one is denying Christ, so here you say Christ the son will deny us before God teh father, now if Christ was God how could that be,,, you have issues, deal with them
You have heresy.
Eternally, all thru Scripture also,
Beginning to end, JESUS and YAHWEH HIS FATHER are echad, one. As written, together without beginning , without end, without being created, without a starting or an ending point at all. As Written.
Jesus Himself Says He Will Deny you before His Father. They are echad, no contradiction at all. Except with your beliefs that are apart from and contrary to all Scripture.
Thus your heresy ...

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Beginning to end, JESUS and YAHWEH HIS FATHER are echad, one. .

In Spirit, they are never divided, but as Father and Son, as God and 2nd Adam, they are clearly shown to be "ONE" yet, uniquely "2".

IN Gethsemane, Jesus said....>"not MY Will, but THINE......Your's Father"... 2 wills.....shown clearly.
= uniquely the same, yet "2"

Jesus told Mary,.."touch me not"...... John 20:17 because He was not yet ascended to His Father, and hers.
= uniquely the same, yet "2"

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@CharismaticLady You may have left the SDA church but the SDA church has not left you. What you become joined too, only Christ can wash that spotted garment clean. That is why He said " Come out of her My people".

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You have heresy.
Eternally, all thru Scripture also,
Beginning to end, JESUS and YAHWEH HIS FATHER are echad, one. As written, together without beginning , without end, without being created, without a starting or an ending point at all. As Written.
Jesus Himself Says He Will Deny you before His Father. They are echad, no contradiction at all. Except with your beliefs that are apart from and contrary to all Scripture.
Thus your heresy ...
Yes tey are one all in agreement, what do you not undesrtand, do you want me to deny my Father and Christ my Lord??

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes tey are one all in agreement, what do you not undesrtand, do you want me to deny my Father and Christ my Lord??
If Christ "you Lord" is not God, then you have already denied Him in what, hundreds of posts, all your life ?

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No, that verse, is not referring to JESUS........its not the "W" Word, its the "w" word.
LOWER CASE, "w".
That means the SCRIPTURES and the words that are Spiritual LIGHT, are the "exalted".
Scripture was never exalted, God isnt that foolish, look at this forum....Even Jesus said it doesnt bring Life,

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If Christ "you Lord" is not God, then you have already denied Him in what, hundreds of posts, all your life ?
I have met God and I have Met Christ they are not the same, Jesus is the first of the "new creation" God never changes. Jesus is Gods word, Gods word like God is eternal it cannot die.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Scripture was never exalted, God isnt that foolish, look at this forum....Even Jesus said it doesnt bring Life,

Psalm 138:2

""""And praise Your name For Your lovingkindness and Your truth; For You have magnified Your word above all Your name."""

The word is exalted above YOUR name, the verse teaches.
Thats reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.