Greetings from Orlando

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BondiHarry

Apr 2, 2008
Hi, my name is Harry (the 'Bondi' part is after the beach near Sydney, Australia) and am here because my sister in Christ Jackie D told me about this site. I've looked at a few of the forums and threads here and think this site will be helpful in my walk with the Lord. I'm a recent convert after decades of agnostic doubt and following a dead end or two in my search for the truth. I am looking forward to studying and discussing the word of God here.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Welcome Harry Glad you came hope we can be of help on your walk dont let our debates intemidate you if you have questions we love to answer them were all get a little passionate at times but there is great people here from newbies to experienced and we will all be glad to help.God Blesskriss

Learning

Dec 12, 2007
Welcome Harry! Glad you found the site. Am looking forward to reading your posts.
smile.gif

Jackie D

Mar 15, 2008
glad you could make it BondiHarry....it is nice to have another familiar face in the crowd again.