Greetings from So Cal!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Family!

Been here a couple of days now, I suppose it's time to give a formal Hello!

you never know about a new board, but I'm liking this!

And I'm looking forward to the opportunity to grow in Christ together with the rest of you.

Much love!
Mark

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi Family!

And I'm looking forward to the opportunity to grow in Christ together with the rest of you.

Much love!
Mark

Well, we've now seen you on the boards for the last few days...and we like what we see :)

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@marks
Welcome to the forum!

And where have you be of late my friend...you've not been around as much? :(
Hope Kathy is okay? Yourself?
I'm pleased to see some new people on here...it has been getting stale with circular threads Ha!!

I have been down a bit with my back pain, so I can't stay on here for long or the pain comes back. So I limit my time.

blessings...Helen

Reactions: Taken and amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And where have you be of late my friend...you've not been around as much? :(
Hope Kathy is okay? Yourself?
I'm pleased to see some new people on here...it has been getting stale with circular threads Ha!!

I have been down a bit with my back pain, so I can't stay on here for long or the pain comes back. So I limit my time.

blessings...Helen
And blessings to you as well. Kathy has had perhaps her best winter health wise in many years, but I am growing tired in my flesh. I don't read as many of the posts as I once did so naturally I also don't answer as many. After my early morning Bible reading and prayer, I have recently formed a new habit of playing the piano before going on with anything else. This also makes it less likely that I will read or post much in a day. Many days after I do through my alerts, I will start on the new posts and never finish them. By the next time I sit that computer, there are more new posts added to the ones I did not finish.

Sorry to hear of your back troubles. I am praying for you on this.

With me it is my neck and my head. The neck hurts most all of the time these days, but it is I know aggravated by the insufficient sleep which is also a continuing problem. I did a new sleep for the doctors on 1-2-2019, but while the results are in, no conclusions have been made yet. I am waiting somewhat patiently but my wife is less inclined to be patient, especially since she is feeling so good these days.

Reactions: Taken and Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thanks for the update John...glad Kathy is doing so well. :)

Im like you...I am doing well if I get 4 hours at night now. So my poor eyes feel very 'gritty' all the time..I use eye drops a lot.

The old 'tent' is wearing out I think...not long until the new one. ✟

Be blessed....H

Reactions: amadeus

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Family!

Much love!
Mark

Greetings, Marks, and blessings in the Lord Jesus Christ.

I hope you enjoy your membership here, and stick around for a long time to come.
Hidden In Him

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello marks and Welcome. Enjoy your visits and give us your input.

So far, well, I needed this! Oh . . . Just found an alarm . . . it seems have have to wait at least 7 seconds between posts! How then shall we have excited discourse?

Reactions: Helen

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi marks

~ Welcome and Gods Blessings upon you and yours.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Helen