Gross example of rampant sin in "the church" today/ decades(tats)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's Word says when and where and how to judge - not to not judge.

When God's Word and Spirit in Jesus are so clear, in Perfect Harmony through and through,

then where has the deception come in ?

Years ago, such deception was not permitted anywhere in the Christian assembly of Ekklesia.

Did God change ? (hint: no)

Men changed, turning away from God, living away from God's Way, and got comfortable doing so ...

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This almost doesn't even deserve a reply, it is so wrong.
But before I saw this quoted post below, the reply I posted fits well.

====================================
QUOTE="Joseph77, post: 731559, member: 8613"]God's Word says when and where and how to judge - not to not judge.

When God's Word and Spirit in Jesus are so clear, in Perfect Harmony through and through,

Years ago, such deception was not permitted anywhere in the Christian assembly of Ekklesia.

Men changed, turning away from God, living away from God's Way, and got comfortable doing so ...
[/QUOTE
=======================================

How do you continue to post such legalism knowing you yourself are not free of sin?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's Word says when and where and how to judge - not to not judge.

then were has the deception come in ?

God's Word says when and where and how to judge - not to not judge.......and is this the place? do you know my heart? how can you?

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's Word says when and where and how to judge - not to not judge.......and is this the place? do you know my heart? how can you?
Does Jesus know? His Word addresses what you yourself post.

Do you post from your heart, or from some other source?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This almost doesn't even deserve a reply, it is so wrong.
But before I saw this quoted post below, the reply I posted fits well.

====================================
QUOTE="Joseph77, post: 731559, member: 8613"]God's Word says when and where and how to judge - not to not judge.

[/QUOTE
=======================================
I give up...I will no longer strive with you...I leave you to your own deception.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
never Judge with a stumbling block, but there are righteous judgments. scripture, Colossians 3:1 "If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
Colossians 3:2 "Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
olossians 3:3 "For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
Colossians 3:4 "When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory".

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“Unbiblical Church Practices” Posts: (too many examples to put all in one thread, but for a resource)
agreed, but consider this, Philippians 3:13 "Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,

Philippians 3:14 "I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus".

we all have faults, for all have come short, but we press toward the high calling in Christ Jesus.

PICJAG.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Colossians 3:2 "Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
Colossians 3:3 "For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
.... all the things of the world, there are three - the desires of the flesh, the desires of the eyes, and the pride of life... these are all opposed to Jesus, and are all battling against the spirit in a believer/follower/born again in Jesus daily.

When the flesh is pre-eminent, victorious, the spirit is quenched. And no accurate appraisal can be accomplished.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
we all have faults, for all have come short, but we press toward the high calling in Christ Jesus.
Moving TOWARDS JESUS, truthfully, seeking His Way, God's Kingdom, as He Says to DO,

or towards the flesh, the world, sinfully , on purpose resisting His Spirit and His Word ?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Moving TOWARDS JESUS, truthfully, seeking His Way, God's Kingdom, as He Says to DO,

or towards the flesh, the world, sinfully , on purpose resisting His Spirit and His Word ?
agreed, but also notice what the verses also do not apply, listen, Matthew 6:33 "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you".
see it? it didn't say, "Seek ye ONLY", by applying, "First", one can seek other thing, but make the Kingdom your priority. so by seeking "FIRST", then one can seek a "second", or a "third" . but "First, the KOG.

PICJAG.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
agreed, but also notice what the verses also do not apply, listen, Matthew 6:33 "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you".
see it? it didn't say, "Seek ye ONLY", by applying, "First", one can seek other thing, but make the Kingdom your priority. so by seeking "FIRST", then one can seek a "second", or a "third" . but "First, the KOG.
PICJAG.
? It is not clear in this post what you mean.... can you clarify , what you mean, and how it applies today ?

and/or "what the verses also do not apply" ? What do you mean? (concerning topics /subjects today)

R

Rita

It’s okay I was being sarcastic - I have complete peace about both my tattoo and my divorce ......... there will always be critics and those who believe they are an authoritative figure over the lives of others - but Jesus himself is my final authority and saviour , my friend, husband, counsellor and redeemer...... ect ect
Rita xx

Status
Not open for further replies.