Has ANYONE Repented And Apologized? -- Or Did They Simply Disappear?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
  • There were individuals who insisted that O'Brandon won the 2020 election.
  • There were individuals who defended wearing Masks.
  • There were individuals who defended the purported Medical Benefit of the Vax.
My question is, -- have any come forward and apologized for their error?

And how about those individuals who have espoused the U.N. as the solution to global EVERYTHING? Are they STILL promoting the One-World-Government which GOD will throw into the pit along with satan?

Certainly the former (bulleted above) are now exposed by HISTORY, -- but SCRIPTURE exposes the U.N. in Prophecy. So it would appear that there are those who STILL errantly testify before the church:

1 Thess. 5:3 When people say, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as travail comes upon a woman with child, and there will be no escape.

So while the "prophets" speak, (Ref. 1 Cor. 14:26), they must judge themselves where we are honest in our mistakes as we see through a glass darkly, so as to be restored in fellowship; or else we remain perceived as intentionally deceptive in a false "christianity" and subject to judgement by GOD.

Jmes 3:1 Let not many of you become teachers, my brethren, for you know that we who teach shall be judged with greater strictness.

Bobby Jo

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And how about those individuals who have espoused the U.N. as the solution to global EVERYTHING? Are they STILL promoting the One-World-Government which GOD will throw into the pit along with satan?

Certainly the former (bulleted above) are now exposed by HISTORY, -- but SCRIPTURE exposes the U.N. in Prophecy. So it would appear that there are those who STILL errantly testify before the church:

1 Thess. 5:3 When people say, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as travail comes upon a woman with child, and there will be no escape.

So while the "prophets" speak, (Ref. 1 Cor. 14:26), they must judge themselves where we are honest in our mistakes as we see through a glass darkly, so as to be restored in fellowship; or else we remain perceived as intentionally deceptive in a false "christianity" and subject to judgement by GOD.

Jmes 3:1 Let not many of you become teachers, my brethren, for you know that we who teach shall be judged with greater strictness.

Bobby Jo
BJ: Most have disappeared into the woodworks or are still quietly casting shadows in the night in the hope their view will prove correct, eventhough the facts show otherwise and they were deceived all along.

Pride is a dangerous spirit to cling onto for too long. As it keeps rising up, the eventual drop becomes more destructive.....

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Bobby Jo

Welcome back BJ.

And what about the people promoting covid lockdowns and toxic needles. No apologies there either. In fact some of them are still pushing for such evil.

Satan is manifesting his evil and many people are abetting it

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Who won the 2020 election? Obvious.
...Who planned a scam of cheating? Obvious.
...Who resorted to eh, some cheating always occurs? Obvious
...Who sits as Dictator? Obvious.
Who pushed wearing Masks? Obvious
...Who could be visibly seen obedient to Dictator? Obvious
...Who could be visibly seen not obedient to Dictator? Obvious.
...Who Opened their unmasked mouth against Dictator? Obvious
...Who Was silenced from media platforms? Obvious.
Who was Anti-Vax? No one
...Who redefined VAX, to include shot that did not PREVENT? Obvious
...Who were ignorant of redefining, a truth of Vax into a LIE? Obvious
...Who promoted False Vax? Obvious
...Who were Divided on “true” Vax, vs “false” Vax? Obvious.
...Who Ignored “true/false”, Vax, and focused only on Vax, non-Vax? Obvious.
...Who busy themselves with pseudo crisis 24-7? Obvious.
...Who busy themselves arguing their Divide? Obvious.
...Who Promotes themselves as SAVIOR, as SAFETY net? Obvious.
...Who is ON BOARD? Who REJECTS? Who is Uninformed? Obvious.

NO. NONE. No apology for “their” plan Succeeding; as INTENDED.
A success of Power heads, IS creating a Global FEAR and CONQUER for ONE Purpose. Reducing Population, for which they INTEND to RULE OVER.
* Created a Crisis.
* Promote Fear.
* Divide the People.
* Encourage the People to busy themselves against eachother.
* Hide in the shadows perpetuating the next crisis.
* Know visibly who will promote the pseudo crisis and fear ie their comrades.
* Offer endless “scrap” FREEBIES, to “their comrades”.
* Threaten, Punish, “non-comrades”...Comrades Cheer, get more freebies.

*Not NEWS...Evil forces, Wicked forces...MIMICK the God of Light.
*Not NEWS...Scripture, (even the Federalist Essays), point by point, Describe ~HOW TO follow and submit TO God...
AND
~HOW TO not follow and deny God....

*Not NEWS...a man WHO desires to BE “WITH” God, point by point follows HIS Direction.
*Not NEWS...a man WHO desires to BE “WITH” man, point by point follows his Direction.
*Not NEWS...The Bible, The Federalist essays...both give the Playbook, point by point....Of HOW to follow God OR man, and your end be raised IN Glory or Demise IN your sins.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Bobby Jo ~ And how about those individuals who have espoused the U.N. as the solution to global EVERYTHING? Are they STILL promoting the One-World-Government which GOD will throw into the pit along with satan?

The “playbook” and “desire” of One-world-government...OF MEN..has not historically changed. Greed of a FEW to Oppress, Eliminate, Rule the “useful” People at Large...has been constant, regardless of WHAT they call it, regardless of WHAT tactic crisis they come up with...FEAR, FREEBIES will get the attention of the Majority of the people at large, to fall for THEY ARE the “savior and safety” of the world.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Bobby Jo

Erasing History, Invent a new History, Teach a new History, IS simply one of their TACTICS, in THEIR treasure trove of Crisis after Crisis, Confusion after Confusion, Lie after Lie, coupled with constant FEAR and FREEBIES.
Endlessly Creating...FEAR and THEY are the SOLUTION!

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Bobby Jo
@Bobby Jo , good to see you back, haven't seen you in awhile, hope all is well with you and yours brother.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Bobby Jo
I read from you Trump and Pence are the two witnesses. By God you were right about that and everyone was wrong. You were right to the point of arrogance. Are you sorry for misleading people?

edit- I don’t want to argue with you, just pointing out something. God bless

Reactions: marks and Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read from you Trump and Pence are the two witnesses. By God you were right about that and everyone was wrong. You were right to the point of arrogance. Are you sorry for misleading people?

edit- I don’t want to argue with you, just pointing out something. God bless

Doesn’t Scripture repeatedly notifies us to listen to the Signal of the Trump?
Pay attention? Donald Trump (ignored by the Press who’s job is to Report),
Did himself reveal what was oppressed and ignored by the Press.
Is Donald “THE Trump” of THE specific “ two” Scriptural witnesses? No.
Yet MUCH of what TRUMP did, FOR the good benefit of USA and ALL her People, was A Signal, and WAS only Heard by Some.

Some, LOOKED at service and focused at Trump’s INSIDE.
Some, LOOKED, and focused at Trump’s OUTSIDE.
That is the point.

Glory to God, mysterious in His Ways,
Taken

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Doesn’t Scripture repeatedly notifies us to listen to the Signal of the Trump?
Pay attention? Donald Trump (ignored by the Press who’s job is to Report),
Did himself reveal what was oppressed and ignored by the Press.
Is Donald “THE Trump” of THE specific “ two” Scriptural witnesses? No.
Yet MUCH of what TRUMP did, FOR the good benefit of USA and ALL her People, was A Signal, and WAS only Heard by Some.

Some, LOOKED at service and focused at Trump’s INSIDE.
Some, LOOKED, and focused at Trump’s OUTSIDE.
That is the point.

Glory to God, mysterious in His Ways,
Taken
He got my vote and I thought he was an arrogant a-hole. I hated his name calling. But I sure liked his fiery attitude toward the swamp and his policies. It just blows my mind that people will prophesy garbage that did not come from YHWH. That would get you stoned in the old testament. I won't prophesy anything until I hear the sweet words of Jesus.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Pence is a career politician. He is not a true leader willing to stand up for what is right and call out the historical levels of cheating perpetrated by the democrats in the last election.

It is clear after what happened in GA that some republicans were in on the cheating too. Pence I'll give the benefit of the doubt to say he was not pro-cheating but wanted to maintain the status quo.

The status quo in us politics is democrats vs republicans political theatre. But they all want an expansion of government powers.

To acknowledge cheating would have ostracized Pence from his party which didn't want to acknowledge the cheating because they hate Trump and wanted him to lose no matter what.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He got my vote and I thought he was an arrogant a-hole. I hated his name calling. But I sure liked his fiery attitude toward the swamp and his policies. It just blows my mind that people will prophesy garbage that did not come from YHWH. That would get you stoned in the old testament. I won't prophesy anything until I hear the sweet words of Jesus.

Arrogant sure, somewhat, Because, what press SHOULD have reported, Didn’t. Trump did that himself, About the Press (and took the Darts aimed at him meant for ALL Republicans) and About himself....EXCEPT his “charity” he reported on paper what he was required, not in the microphone.
Donating his (required by law quarterly Salary) for 4 years. The biggie IMO.
Other unselfish acts of charity, specific and random.
Works accomplished (Despite That Dagger in his back 24-7), that benefited ALL Americans, (not only some with a D plastered on their foreheads)...!
I liked him then. I like him now. Have one daughter who went to a rally a couple of months ago. Her seat was third center row from stage, where Trump spoke. Had a great experience. No fighting, outbursts, no “pseudo” insurrection reported! :rolleyes: Not much of anything reported, except by local small town papers. Surprise. Not!

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hate politics. It divides people.

It’s the poliTICians, main goal...
Divide the People and suck the Life out of them, by any underhanded means.
AKA..blood IS the life of a man...
AKA...blood sucking creatures...TICS

And FYI, a group of Baboons IS called a congress!

Back in the day, men who represented the states, were CALL:
Statesmen, NOT poliTICians.

Words are fun! :D

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s the poliTICians, main goal...
Divide the People and suck the Life out of them, by any underhanded means.
AKA..blood IS the life of a man...
AKA...blood sucking creatures...TICS

And FYI, a group of Baboons IS called a congress!

Back in the day, men who represented the states, were CALL:
Statesmen, NOT poliTICians.

Words are fun! :D
Politics

Poly . . . many

tics . . . disease ridden blood sucking creatures

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read from you Trump and Pence are the two witnesses. ... Are you sorry for misleading people?

Hi Mantis,

1. History still hasn't Confirmed or Discounted that mystery, -- unless YOU have some additional insight.
2. I maintain that Trump is ONE of the Witnesses, and his Vice President is the SECOND, -- which presumed Pence, but could also be another (J.F.K. Jr.?).​

Re: "You were right to the point of arrogance."

If understanding/performing Bible Prophecy is "arrogance", then we ALL should stand GUILTY.​

Bobby Jo

Last edited: