has anyone seen my friend, quietthinker? :(

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder if our beloved Aussie was given a bit of a ban??? I do not know but I do hope he will be back.

• Sad
Reactions: thelord's_pearl

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
He has probably gone bush where the internet cannot reach him. A change is as good as a holiday.

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
He has probably gone bush where the internet cannot reach him. A change is as good as a holiday.
I know where a liner called Farouk is. If it is the same one he hasn't gone bush and isn't on holiday.
This one likes to talk about attitudes to tattoos and piercings among Christians.
Obsessed about this some say.
Might get a ban if tensions mount.

Reactions: Nancy

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I know where a liner called Farouk is. If it is the same one he hasn't gone bush and isn't on holiday.
This one likes to talk about attitudes to tattoos and piercings among Christians.

I am afraid that he was wearing the welcome mat out on this forum with a number of members. The forum is better off without his poles and his constant touting of his generated consist repetitive threads on tattooing or piercings or whatever was his flavour for that month. Sadly, other crazies since then have become members and are polluting the forum with their thought on alternative UR theology and some of them are as "thick skinned" as he was.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
hey, you're perceptive Jay.....in fact, the bush has gone to me, it surrounds me like sometimes a warm blanket, sometimes a wet blanket and sometimes a wild blanket :)

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

has anyone seen my friend, quietthinker? :(

Hello there loved one.....just come across your thread....nearly four months after its posting......keep your chin up and your feet on the ground :)

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
haha.....ahhh, perceptions! :)