Health my dairy problem ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Has any one had a bad problem with dairy ? I have had mine for a long time now...

Plus I cant eat a few other thing 's cabbage and a few others

and just today, I had a problem with diarrhea [ going like to much ] later in the day I started to bleed....... any one know why this happened ?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
weird, that is usually a function of constipation, not diarrhea.

dairy is the culprit for many ills, particularly homogenized and pasteurized cow milk

a worse choice could even not be made i guess

is bleeding internal or external, that would indicate the right therapy

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This really scared me, because when I gave birth to one of our children I was not quite ready and the doctor moved

over and let the intern look while the doctor did some thing else, I had the mirror there so I could see and he went in side
with some thing, and it started to bleed and all of a sudden every one was moving like crazy and they moved the mirror so I could not

see, I guess they did not fix it right / good because after I got home for a day or two I started to hemorrhage I could see my skin

turning light as the blood poured out of me............. it was years later that I realized what had done all of this that intern !!!!!!

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are foods that contain gluten or wheat that can cause diarrhea with some people if they have an intolerance or allergy to it.

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well it started out with milk, and of course butter, etc...... so I took pills. as years went by more things and more pills....

NO , constipation with these ! Never heard of that !

Yes , I do not take foods to often that bother me........ I use rice milk and almond.....

And I live with my son and his wife and there 8 children, and they drink that also........ when the cow is not

giving milk........ Because there are so many bad things in regular milk !

Last edited: