Hello there

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ryangrom

Aug 5, 2007
Hello. My name is Ryan. I got saved 5 years ago and am 27 years old. I am overjoyed to be here. I have read several threads already and must say that you guys seem to really be seekers of truth. Even when you disagree you do so in a manner that is more concerned with truth than just being right. I thank The Lord for finding this place and look forward to fellowshiping and learning with you all.God bless!Ryan

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Welcome Ryan We are also happy you found us. You have got our number so to speak:)This site trys to be about the truth of scripture rather than our differnt religious denominations. We would like all religous to be able to come here and learn what scripture says rather than what men teach.with that as I said welcome to CB I am one of the community guides here so if I can be of any help or you need anything just drop me a Private messageGod Blesskriss

karolynnc

Aug 1, 2007
Hey Ryan.I'm new here too. I was saved 2 1/2 years ago and am looking forward to chatting with all of you. God bless.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Welcome to Christianity Board Ryan. Hope you enjoy your stay here and learn the Word of God...while I am not new in this forum...I was saved like a year ago.
smile.gif
God Bless.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.