Hilarious...Bugs Bunny insight!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is also very funny....a lot of truth in it.

Snowed last night...

8:00 am: I made a snowman.

8:10 - A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman.

8:15 - So, I made a snow woman.

8:17 - My feminist neighbor complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest saying it objectified snow women everywhere.

8:20 - The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it could have been two snowmen instead.

8:22 - The transgender man... woman... person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts?

8:25 - The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with.

8:28 - I was being called a racist because the snow couple is white.

8:31 - The middle eastern gent across the road demanded the snow woman be covered up.

8:40 - The Police arrived saying someone had been offended.

8:42 - The feminist neighbor complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needed to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role.

8:43 - The city council equality officer arrived and threatened me with eviction.

8:45 - The TV news crew from ABC showed up. I was asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snow-women? I replied "Snowballs" and am now called a sexist.

9:00 - I was on the News as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.

9:10 - I was asked if I have any accomplices. My children were taken by social services.

9:29 - Far left protesters offended by everything marched down the street demanding for me to be arrested.

By Noon it had all melted

Moral:

There is no moral to this story. It is exactly what we have become.....all caused by Snowflakes.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Found this on another thread and @L.A.M.B. said I could use it for a new thread...it struck my funny bone!

View attachment 39388
Love it! I agree.:jest:

Actual product warning labels.
0223_warning-labels-hairdryer_485x340.jpg

Label: Avoid death.
Product: New Holland’s small tractors
0128_tractor-warning-label_485x340.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Debp and L.A.M.B.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Love it! I agree.:jest:

Actual product warning labels.

Label: Avoid death.
Product: New Holland’s small tractors
0128_tractor-warning-label_485x340.jpg

If you see a warning label like that, it's a good bet some damnfool did it and got hurt or killed.

I used to have to do product label reviews for my products before they could hit the market. Certain warnings are required by government regulation. Others are required by Corporate Legal as CYA to keep the company from getting sued in case somebody gets hurt doing something stupid with your product.

Last edited:

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you see a warning label like that, it's a good bet some damnfool did it and got hurt or killed.

Someone spilled hot coffee on themselves after getting it at the drive thru at McDonald's!

A little girl burned her leg after a hot chicken nugget fell between her leg and her car seat!

In both cases they sued! I would have said be more careful to the coffee spiller. And to the mother of the child, watch your little child better.

Reactions: L.A.M.B. and Pearl

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Someone spilled hot coffee on themselves after getting it at the drive thru at McDonald's!

A little girl burned her leg after a hot chicken nugget fell between her leg and her car seat!

In both cases they sued! I would have said be more careful to the coffee spiller. And to the mother of the child, watch your little child better.
Everything is somebody else's fault. Lawyers have never been so rich.

Last edited:
Reactions: L.A.M.B. and Debp

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you see a warning label like that, it's a good bet some damn-fool did it and got hurt or killed.

I used to have to do product label reviews for my products before they could hit the market. Certain warnings are required by government regulation. Others are required by Corporate Legal as CYA to keep the company from getting sued in case somebody gets hurt doing something stupid with your product.
Liability disclaimers are such fun aren't they? How stupid is the consumer? Let's weigh in on, really stupid,and proceed from there.

When MickyD's has to warn their coffee is hot by printing that fact on the coffee cup,we know there's a serious disconnect from common sense for some people.

I remember one label regarding a child product. I can't recall if it was clothing or one of those little jumper swings that afix in a doorway.
However,on the care and cleaning label,after all those instructions, and that included a small outline drawing of a child, the instructions concluded with the advice, be sure to remove child from, whatever the product was, before cleaning.

That has stuck with me though the product itself can't be recalled. Because, it was so ridiculous.
As if someone would be confused as to what to do just before cleaning the product unless the instructions were specific.

Hmmm,remove my daughter from it or not? How big is my washer after all?:IDK:hmmx1:

• Haha
Reactions: Debp and L.A.M.B.