• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I know that you are writing under the assumption that you are correct in your theology and that you are attempting to save souls by what you are preaching.

However, when you are effectively taking out of the word of God three books of the Bible, claiming that reading them will lead a man to heresy,

All heretics, nearly, .....90+%, are made so by teachers who are self deceived or devil deceived, and they live in 3 books in the NT.
James, Hebrews, and Matthew.
So, you have to understand that the NT is not designed to just "jump in there"..
If you do, you'll end up harmed.
The NT has to be taught. And you dont understand this. And because of this, you would have a new believer just "jump in the bible", because you have no idea what you are doing with it.
You are only concerned with how you are perceived.
This makes you a person that new believers need to avoid.
And i'll help them do it.
No worries.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All heretics, nearly, .....90+%, are made so by teachers who are self deceived or devil deceived, and they live in 3 books in the NT.
James, Hebrews, and Matthew.

All scripture is inspired of the Lord and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, and for instruction in righteousness (2 Timothy 3:16).

You are in denial of specific verses and passages in the Bible; and that means that you carry dangerous doctrine.

Jesus responded to the devil when he came to Him, "It is written" three times.

You would take from the weaponry of the saints scripture out of three entire books of the Bible and say that if they utilize scriptures from those books against the devil (or his false teachers), that they are invalid scriptures and therefore would not serve as any kind of weapon against the devil (or his false teachers).

The devil loves your doctrine and what you are doing here on these boards.

You are deceiving yourself and the truth is not in you (1 John 1:8) and you would seek to have others be like you in this self-deception. For that reason, I will fight you tooth and nail; and not because I am on the side of the devil, either.

Because you are on the side of the devil and either don't realize it or else you are deliberately condemning those who would correct you as being on the side of the devil.

You need to go back and study your Bible (2 Timothy 2:15).

And in doing so, you need to really accept the holy scriptures for what they are and not deny certain books of the Bible as being heretical.

Because in doing so you have made yourself the judge of a smorgasborg religion; in which you can now pick and choose what scriptures you will believe in or not believe in.

Reactions: Enoch111