how many lives is enough??

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ah, a plethora of human accusers denying they are of the human race and are of the same nature as the one whom they accuse. any human being that says they don't understand violence wrath and hatred are liars in the first degree.

Gen_8:21 And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.

these that speak here are guilty of the same as they speak. and by speaking they prove they are of wrath and hatred.

trying to be greater then thou, creating images of themselves in their own minds, and seeking to convince others they are the sane. but the true madness is, they refuse to take into consideration their own nature when they speak, hence delusional about themselves and the world around them that it should be in their image of it.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Too all these anti Muslim attacks. I myself not one but ask from a spectators perspective. you cast arrows and draw swords against this other faith not much different then your own to you Christians. they believe in a similar god to you one that smites those who dis agree who is said to be merciful yet damns others to hell. they don't accept your savior as the son of god but is it not listed that we are all children of god?? the angels as well??. they accept your savior as a prophet but is that not all he has acted? read about other demigods and Jesus acts nothing like a god but of a messenger of an Angel? the Jehovah witnesses claim Jesus to be Michael. far stretch? not really for the name it self means "he who is like god" and is not the son of the father. but I am getting off topic. if you are drawing swords demanding the blood of the Muslims they will demand the blood of you and so the circle of blood has been going on for awhile now, how many more lives before both there god and yours step down to end tis endless bickering, do you not think your father cry's over the deaths of his children. or do you think he laughs over this endless fighting. for only the Christians draw blame at the star of morning for evil but who would you say started It?? if you saw the similarities of both you Muslims and Christians an Jews you would not fight but come to understand that you are all 3 sides of a whole a trinity of humanity. and if all 3 sides put down the sword and took up the pen we may get to see the true power of religion, the true power of god it self.-Samael
Your sentiments are clear and appreciated, even shared when it comes to the bloodshed.

But, for the record, Christians do not attack. We may take the fight where it already is and show aggression as a form of defense and self-preservation, but not otherwise.

As for your explanation of a trinity of humanity, you describe 666 (man, man, man) by number, in which Christians do not share. There is but One God, whom through the course of all recorded history (His story) has chosen a people to deliver His word unto every nation and people of the world. It is "religion" and not the pure following of God, that has made for the many forks in the path down through the ages, and yet there is to be no trinity of man. This is against God and His plans for humanity. So, we do our best to preserve the path which God Himself has chosen, which is made clear by His providence over history and the going forth of His word. He first sent men of His own lineage, then prophets, then His Son, whom proved that He has dominion and authority, not only over the salvation of all mankind and the world, but that He Himself was the Word of God that was first given. Having receive this proof, those who know Him to be from the Father (God), have gone forth from that time giving the good news that God has made good on His promise of salvation through His Son. But it is only through His Son, as it is only the Son whom has overcome all things, rising from the dead and going on to the kingdom of heaven to prepare a place for those who follow Him. There is no other plan of God for His people. Jesus was His only Son, there is no other.

This is the good news, which we do not force upon any, nor do we fight to conquer in His name. For he did not come to take life, but laid down His life as a sacrifice, that all who believe that the Father has sent Him, would have life more abundantly, and through Him eternal life to come.

The Lord God is One. Seek Him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen and lforrest

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
But, for the record, Christians do not attack. We may take the fight where it already is and show aggression as a form of defense and self-preservation, but not otherwise.
pls, we export mercenaries now. You don't see it because you are either so naively good-hearted or else...something else, but that characterization is hardly a complete one.

Seen "Confessions" yet? Short version

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
pls, we export mercenaries now. You don't see it because you are either so naively good-hearted or else...something else, but that characterization is hardly a complete one.

Seen "Confessions" yet? Short version
You got me. I was not speaking of the leaven. But of course there are tares among the wheat.

Reactions: bbyrd009