• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They don't learn the basics because the natural mind cannot understand the things of the holy spirit.

One of their minions laughed at the meaning of ''irrevocable''.
Another thinks Jesus was a mere man.

The number of Satan's faithful, or just atheists having a go posing as members of the church are immense across the Net.
Check any Bible or Christian forum and you'll find them.
And of course some are just bratty juveniles who are no longer in school. So they act the punk,the bully , on-line because authorities on school would no longer tolerate their evil.['''The children are our future.'':stageright:Be afraid.Be very afraid.]

Yes agree. Doesn’t take a miracle to observe one believes this, another believes that......they don’t agree, no big deal. Usually it’s a minor disagreement. Again in my perspective, no big deal, not everyone ON the same path are AT the same distance.

It’s the Pounding, I’m right, You’re wrong... You believe this, and this, and this....(even when the other has said no such thing)....and You’re wrong, wrong, wrong....for believing all the things THEY PROCLAIM FOR THE OTHER....
Aside from that being a comedy of errors, it is an OLD WORN OUT Tactic....of Gaslighting. That term is fairly modern, but the technique has a Long history.

It serves NO purpose for having a valid discussion about differences in beliefs.......BUT RATHER is simply a TACTIC to deflect from the Point...
AND smear the stage (ie post after post), with personal attacks and accusations that IF repeated often IS ‘suppose” to make others reading, Lean toward, it’s said so often, (a psychological technique), it must be true.

You can read all day long the same people over and over .... key words over and over and over.....

Wrong, Wrong, Wrong, anti, anti anti, hater, hater, hater, bigot, bigot, bigot, racist, racist, racist.....etc.
Doesn’t matter the Forum, Media, etc....they are GASLIGHTERS!

And they they think themselves so clever, they don’t even know...
They take upon themselves the glaring Gaslighter Warning.

And personally, I laugh every time I see one of their posts.

Reactions: Blue Dragonfly's

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Yes agree. Doesn’t take a miracle to observe one believes this, another believes that......they don’t agree, no big deal. Usually it’s a minor disagreement. Again in my perspective, no big deal, not everyone ON the same path are AT the same distance.

It’s the Pounding, I’m right, You’re wrong... You believe this, and this, and this....(even when the other has said no such thing)....and You’re wrong, wrong, wrong....for believing all the things THEY PROCLAIM FOR THE OTHER....
Aside from that being a comedy of errors, it is an OLD WORN OUT Tactic....of Gaslighting. That term is fairly modern, but the technique has a Long history.

It serves NO purpose for having a valid discussion about differences in beliefs.......BUT RATHER is simply a TACTIC to deflect from the Point...
AND smear the stage (ie post after post), with personal attacks and accusations that IF repeated often IS ‘suppose” to make others reading, Lean toward, it’s said so often, (a psychological technique), it must be true.

You can read all day long the same people over and over .... key words over and over and over.....

Wrong, Wrong, Wrong, anti, anti anti, hater, hater, hater, bigot, bigot, bigot, racist, racist, racist.....etc.
Doesn’t matter the Forum, Media, etc....they are GASLIGHTERS!

And they they think themselves so clever, they don’t even know...
They take upon themselves the glaring Gaslighter Warning.

And personally, I laugh every time I see one of their posts.
I must give you a chuckle then because when I read those committed to blaspheming the holy spirit and calling eternal irrevocable faith and salvation a lie I call them what they are.
Blasphemers, enemies of the gospel, anti-gospel.

It isn't a matter of disagreement about faith, theirs is a matter of wanting to call Jesus a failure, a mere man, and God a liar, and Christians deluded.

As long as satanists vomit Hells bile on the Net, I feel Christians are obligated to let them know we hear their evil rhetoric as it vomits through the flames of Hell.

And I do not apologize for calling Demons what they tell us they are in their own words; Demons and enemies of God.

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I must give you a chuckle then because when I read those committed to blaspheming the holy spirit and calling eternal irrevocable faith and salvation a lie I call them what they are.

It isn't a matter of disagreement about faith, theirs is a matter of wanting to call Jesus a failure, a mere man, and God a liar, and Christians deluded.

As long as satanists vomit Hells bile on the Net, I feel Christians are obligated to let them know we hear their evil rhetoric as it vomits through the flames of Hell.

And I do not apologize for calling Demons what they tell us they are in their own words; Demons and enemies of God.

I was speaking more so of gas lighters, a twisting and deflecting technique.

Sure absolutely there are those who preach and hold to doctrines that MAKE Jesus’ offerings and fulfilled deliverances of none effect.
Nor do I make an apology for having Full Trust that the Lord is Faithful, True and fulfills and delivers according to His Word.

Some ARE Sav-ED...already accounted Delivered.
Some SHALL become Sav-ED...waiting for Deliverance.
Some SHALL NOT become Sav-ED...SHALL NOT be Delivered.

Those who ARE Sav-ED...are already Delivered;
TO...and FROM...particular things. For Example;

TO the Lord God Forever.
TO Righteousness.
TO Peace and Rest.
TO Safety.
TO Comfort.

FROM Sin..
FROM Darkness..
FROM Wrath..
FROM Unrighteousness.

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: Blue Dragonfly's

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, i know, Robert.
See, if you were a born again Christian, you would have said you are a : Christian.
That's the reality.

All born again Christians worship and serve Jehovah sir, you can't possibly think they serve other gods right? That isn't even logical.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have no idea what Blasphemy OF the Holy Spirit is.......vs.....Blasphemy AGAINST the Holy Spirit.
What you have are some phrases taken from a bible, that you think you understand.
You do not.

I define it this way sir: You have to know Jehovah well, and work against His purposes. I think that is a very accurate definition. Adam and Judas I believe were prime examples. Clearly those spoken of at Heb 6:4-6 are as well. I would be interested in hearing your definition if it is in disagreement with mine sir.

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What do you mean by eternal irrevocable faith and salvation? Is that a once saved always saved teaching? If I do not believe in that, then you would charge me with blaspheming the Holy Spirit? I believe I must confess the sinning I do in order to be forgiven and saved by Jesus. Does that mean I am blaspheming the Holy Spirit, because I want to be forgiven of my sin?

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-
Perfectionism, is a self effort. And you dont go to heaven or become a Child of God by trying to be good or perfect.

Trying to be good enough for God to accept, is no different than the false teaching of "enduring to the end", to try to claw your way into heaven by SELF EFFORT.

All of THAT, is works based Cross rejection. ITs LEGALISM.

So, Paul teaches that we are to become : "the fullness of the Stature of Christ"., and that we can become "as many as be perfect". And this is not found by trying to be good enough., or trying to be like Christ., as that is just more SELF EFFORT FAILURE.

Hell is filled with water baptized religious people who would say..>"But i tried to be good enough for God to accept, and i always tried to be like Jesus... all my Life."
= Christ says to them...."Depart from me i never Knew you"....and that is why they are in hell.
They tried to be good enough for God to accept, and that is not how you go to heaven.
God only accepts you based on the Holy ONE who IS GOOD ENOUGH, and died for you so that by His Sacrifice, God will have YOU.

You Go to Heaven by this.....>Jesus Said...>"You must be BORN AGAIN"< as that is God giving you His Righteousness and re-creating you to be a "new Creation in Christ".
This is why Paul tells us that what only matters is the "new Creation", and all this other SELF EFFORT, is "DUNG"....as God does not accept anything we do, to accept us.
He accepts us based on what God as Christ on The Cross has PROVIDED, and that is the Blood Atonement....that is "THE GIFT OF SALVATiON".

Paul is teaching to become YIELDED, .. no longer trying to WORK or PERFORM for God to try to EARN His Love and Acceptance and Forgiveness.
To be YIELDED to the understanding of God making you righteous based on "the GIFT of Righteousness", as the only reason you become a SON/Daughter of God.
The power found there to live the holy life is as Paul teaches : Christ lives in me, it is not I who live"... = it is not by my SELF EFFORT, but by the Spirit of GOD in me ...= who empowers my Holiness and my Discipleship.
As that MIND and REAL FAITH>....is the Power of Christ, found.
That is how you stop being the sinning and confessing ..>"apart from me you can do NOTHING"< which is Christ explaining that when you try to be a Christian by performance, you are shutting off His Living Through you that IS ..."Christ always gives me the VICTORY"... over the flesh, the world, and the devil.

Beloved, do not imitate what is evil, but what is good. He who does good is of God, but he who does evil has not seen God. (3 John 1.11)

How about doing good? Are you saying that trying to do good is not good enough, but we have to do it to go to heaven?

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
What do you mean by eternal irrevocable faith and salvation? Is that a once saved always saved teaching?
It's a Gospel thing.
Those that intend OSAS is implying heresy don't know a thing about that.

If I do not believe in that, then you would charge me with blaspheming the Holy Spirit?
I f you claimed Jesus was just a man with a sin nature, yes. Because Jesus was Holy Spirit made flesh.

I believe I must confess the sinning I do in order to be forgiven and saved by Jesus.
How often do you re-crucify him every day?
I understand why you don't believe in eternal irrevocable Salvation.

Does that mean I am blaspheming the Holy Spirit, because I want to be forgiven of my sin?
No. Who said you would be?

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's a Gospel thing.
Those that intend OSAS is implying heresy don't know a thing about that.

I f you claimed Jesus was just a man with a sin nature, yes. Because Jesus was Holy Spirit made flesh.

How often do you re-crucify him every day?
I understand why you don't believe in eternal irrevocable Salvation.

No. Who said you would be?
That's not an answer. I don't read any words in the Bible of eternal irrevocable faith and salvation. I understand there are words used to simply a certain teaching of the Bibles like the Trinity and the Rapture, but they can be explained in detail. If you can't explain it, then just say so. Until then, how can anyone be blaspheming the Holy Spirit by not agreeing with something you can't even explain from the Bible?

Jesus was a man like every man, and there is no such thing as being just a man or a woman.

By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world. (1 John 4.2-3)

I don't crucify Jesus every day. I do still sin against Him by work of the flesh and so I do still crucify Him to myself when I do, rather than crucifying sin to myself for His sake as I ought all the time. That is when I need to confess it honestly and be forgiven and saved by Him the same way I was when I first believed Him and did so.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That's not an answer. I don't read any words in the Bible of eternal irrevocable faith and salvation. I understand there are words used to simply a certain teaching of the Bibles like the Trinity and the Rapture, but they can be explained in detail. If you can't explain it, then just say so. Until then, how can anyone be blaspheming the Holy Spirit by not agreeing with something you can't even explain from the Bible?

Jesus was a man like every man, and there is no such thing as being just a man or a woman.

By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world. (1 John 4.2-3)

I don't crucify Jesus every day. I do still sin against Him by work of the flesh and so I do still crucify Him to myself when I do, rather than crucifying sin to myself for His sake as I ought all the time. That is when I need to confess it honestly and be forgiven and saved by Him the same way I was when I first believed Him and did so.
Have you noticed that 'I' is centre stage?

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
That's not an answer.
Yes,it was.
I don't read any words in the Bible of eternal irrevocable faith and salvation.
Ephesians 1. Ephesians 2.

I understand there are words used to simply a certain teaching of the Bibles like the Trinity and the Rapture, but they can be explained in detail. If you can't explain it, then just say so.
I did say so in explaining it earlier. See if Ephesians 1 and chapter 2 tell you anything.
Until then, how can anyone be blaspheming the Holy Spirit by not agreeing with something you can't even explain from the Bible?
You're reaching with that attempt at belittling my post when you aren't aware of just Ephesians 1 and 2.

Colossians 2:9

OK