• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Those who sin against the holy spirit have no forgiveness, and therefore receive the judgment of Gehenna,

You have no idea what Blasphemy OF the Holy Spirit is.......vs.....Blasphemy AGAINST the Holy Spirit.
What you have are some phrases taken from a bible, that you think you understand.
You do not.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Maybe you didn't see my last question to you and I would really like an answer. You seem to be talking around it here. You are saying our body and mind is not saved while our soul is saved and exists in the kingdom of God and there is no sin there. Are you saying you don't physically sin anymore?

I didnt see your Post to me.
Did you quote me, as a "reply" directly to my Post.? As if you dont, i wont get the update that shows me that i have a response.
Some carnal people here do that on purpose, as they want to make a negative comment, and they dont want me to see it.
That is not you.

So...Always Believing....Your question is not a Yes or No, answer.
Its a THREAD, and ive written quite a few that teach all about sin and the born again.

Now what im going to show you is a bit more "meat" then "milk", so you may have to meditate on it, to get the revelation.
But i'll show you.

Now.... if you understood why God esteems sin in the unbelievers, and why He does not charge sin to the Born again, then you would not ask that question about sin, in that manner.
So, to understand why a born again person has been made free from sin, is to understand that "God made Jesus to become Sin" for them.
You have to understand that this has happened for all the Born again. = Jesus BECAME all their Sin.
This is why Paul teaches you that "the old man of Sin, is CRUCIFIED with CHRIST", and you are to "reckon him DEAD".

John does. And that is why he wrote this..

1 John 3:9 says that the born again cannot sin.

Paul does.. and that is why he wrote this..

Romans 4:8 says that God does not charge sin to the born again.

So, your question invites a detailed theological answer, as its not a Yes or No, question.
And do yourself a favor. Never ask Bible Highligher a question like this, as He has no idea what Salvation is all about, according to this Theology, and he will have your in a Rabbit Trail, where he lives.
================================================

So BRIEFLY......

1) .Here is a part of the "sin" understanding..

Unbelievers, are "under the Law", and the LAW's Dominion is what defines you as a SINNER, and your DEEDS as "SIN">

The Born again, are "not under the law, but UNDER GRACE"...
This means that they exist in the Kingdom of God, "under GRACE".... and there is no LAW found there, or Commandments.
See, there is no Moses Law or 10 Commandments found in HEAVEN, as ... Does God need them?
Not quite.
So, because of this, there is no defining a deed as "Sin", regarding a born again person who literally exists here : "seated in HEAVENLY Places, IN Christ".
All the born again exist : "IN Christ".
Where is Christ? See, where He is, is where you are also, if you are born again.
And there is NO SIN FOUND THERE..

2.) Here is another part of the "sin" understanding..

Before Adam FELL, he was sinless, and RIGHTEOUS.
When Jesus came, as the 2nd ADAM.....>He provided righteousness that was His own, to all the born again, and BECAME their SIN...on The Cross.
See that?
That is the "divine Exchange"..
So, when you become "the righteousness of God in Christ"... having received "the GIFT of RIGHTEOUSNESS"... then you now EXIT as that for eternity.. = Born Again.

3.) Here is another part of the "sin" understanding.

Paul, when speaking to the believers....refers to their carnal deeds as "works of the flesh". He does not call them SIN., and that is because they are not under the Law, and so their wrong deeds are not defined as sin...
HE then says.....>"misuse not the Grace of God... (the forgiveness for all your sin)... this LIBERTY...to >choose< to enjoy a work of the flesh".

See that "work of the flesh"? That is how "under Grace" defines it.

But if you are not born again, then the LAW has dominion over you, and so that deed is defined by the Law as "SIN".

Last edited:

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
There is a lot of talk here about spiritual things, but I like to keep things physical and I can't get a simple answer. Are you saying that you don't physically sin anymore? I do.
I think people who are fixated on sin need to sit down with Jesus' Gospels and study beyond the words on the page.
Focus instead on the spirit in The Word.

Jesus took the sins of the world upon himself on the cross.

Sins of the world. Not sins in the world. And dying on that altar as the perfect unblemished and final lamb sin offering for those sins, propitiation, his blood paid our price for our sins eternally.

Our responsibility now is as those who have been reborn.

We are born again by God's call upon our hearts to his truth. As we are gifted by his irrevocable free gift that Jesus paid the price to gift us, with faith and eternal uncancellable salvation.

We were once separated from God by the trappings of the worldly consciousness. Now we are reborn , washed clean of our prior self,our sins that are under the blood of Christ, and are born again as a new creation in Christ.

Now when we live our lives we are not perfect beings.

However, we do know now when we make mistakes and live contrary to God's ideal. And that awareness and our readjusting our coarse accordingly is what it means to be Sanctified in Christ.

We are indwelt with God's holy spirit. Temples, of his righteousness.

Titus 3:5 He saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit,

John 14

We are no longer sinners
sinning. We are saints journeying on the coarse God sets before us,as he leads us to do his will on earth.

We can't think we are still what we once were before Christ and carry forth as a new creation in him.WWith him in us.

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.

1 Peter 2:24He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed.

Jude 1:24-25
''Now to him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you blameless before the presence of his glory with great joy, to the only God, our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. ''

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In fact, the New English Translation says this for 1 John 1:8,

"If we say we do not bear the guilt of sin, we are deceiving ourselves and the truth is not in us." (1 John 1:8 NET).​

In other words, this verse is saying that if a person sins and says they do not bear the guilt of sin (in the sense that they will not have to face any wrath or Judgment from God over their sin) then they would be deceiving themselves and the truth would not be in them. This is exactly what the Eternal Security proposes. They are saying that they do not bear the guilt of any sin (destruction of their soul and body in hell fire) if they do sin because they believe their future sins are paid for by Jesus. They are saying, they do not bear the guilt or the punishment of sin at the final Judgment because of their belief on Jesus. In short, 1 John 1:8 is a denial of the existence of sin on some level. “If we say we have no sin (in the sense that it does not exist) we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.” (1 John 1:8).

Another job well done. I am following you because you keep teaching the truth in new ways I had not considered before. This is exactly what soul separation of OSAS is all about. While they forever condemn the righteous who are blameless in spirit, soul, and body, they are teaching unconditionally saved souls, that have no judgment for sinning bodily. And so, as you point out, they are the ones saying their souls have no sin, because their souls can no longer be guilty of the body's continued sinning.

It's the strong delusion of hypocrites in the last days of their own spiritual psychosis. They talk like Christian psychics communing with their pure souls in heavenly places, while their bodies on earth just go on doing what all bodies on earth do: Sin with the devil against God.

They get dose of reality when Christians preach doing righteousness bodily, and so they bring out their long knives of condemnation for such 'boasting', and then return to the eternal bliss state of their souls far far away in their heavenly places.

Christian Scientists think sin is an illusion and does not exist at all. So this verse would apply to them. Eternal Security Proponents and those who deny that “Sin Can Separate a Believer from God” deny the existence of sin partially. They believe sin exists physically but they do not believe sin exists for them on a spiritual level because Jesus has forgiven them of all their sin by their belief on Jesus.

I like the way you reveal what they are really teach, without all their fluffy grace-speak and pretty words of spiritualized thinking.

The only difference between Christian Scientists and Christ OSASers, is that they not only agree the body sins, but also declare all bodies will sin unto death, and the Christian Saints are heretics who say no to sinning bodily.

And their preforgiven doctrine further forbids even confessing sin with godly sorrow to be forgiven, which is counted as unbelief, and so they literally command themselves to sin unto death:

If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

Their souls are not guilty for bodily sin, and they forbid praying for forgiveness of bodily sin, and so all their sinning is preordained unto death.

They declare their bodies will sin unto death, and forbid their souls to have any godly sorrow for it.

In fact, to see just how silly your argument actually is for 1 John 1:8, you would have to believe that you are sinning right now at this very moment in order for such a verse to be true because 1 John 1:8 is speaking in the present tense.

By their perfectionism doctrine, where any imperfection of the mind is a sin, they teach all people on earth are not just sinning like themselves from time to time bodily, they are in fact sinning every waking moment of the day.

They teach tempting thoughts is sinning, and so Jesus was sinning in all points like all themselves.

John prescribes that we do not think that sin is an illusion, and we are automatically saved, but John is telling us to "sin not" and go to our advocate Jesus Christ (1 John 2:1), and confess our sins so as to be forgiven of sin and to be cleansed of all unrighteousness (1 John 1:9). How can you confess and be forgiven of sin if all your future sin is paid for? It makes no sense.

It makes perfect sense to the OSAS believers, because they keep telling themselves it's true. Instead of acknowledging in their souls they need to confess their bodily sinning to be forgiven, they forbid their minds from even thinking of such heresy.

You can say that John is talking about a break of fellowship by one's sins and not a loss of salvation, but that would not be consistent with Scripture. 1 John 5:12 says he that has the Son has life, and he that does not have the Son does not have life.

Exactly, being unconditionally saved is everything, and fellowship with Jesus is nothing, because even that would be a 'work' of salvation and justification by Christ. We see in OSAS, just how far Christians are willing to go down into the depths of Satan, just to reject James 2:24.

They have the Son's salvation forever, just not the Son Himself.

1 John 1:8 is also saying we will always have tempting thoughts of sin in our renewed minds, until the resurrection of the body and perfecting of the mind. If we think within ourselves that we cannot be tempted with sin, we deceive ourselves into thinking we have arrived to the resurrection of God's glory on the throne, so that the devil doesn't even bother tempting us anymore.

But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness. And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus;

Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

The OSAS canker that eats away at OSAS minds, is that their souls are already resurrected into heavenly places, while their poor hapless bodies remain stuck here on earth unto more and more ungodliness.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am asking this of each of you that are saying a lot of things and I would like to learn them for myself but only if the result is different from what I am already doing. I still sin physically. Are you saying you don't physically sin anymore?

I will preface IMO, what SIN is...and WHO it applies to.

...Violation of the Law given the Hebrews/Tribes of Israel.
...Disbelief in God. Primarily applicable to ancient, historical, Hebrews/Tribes of Israel. OT and entering into NT.
...Disbelief in God AND the One He sent. Applicable to historical and modern Tribes of Israel and the historical and modern introduction to Gentiles.

I am a Gentile. Thus my SIN, Was expressly AGAINST God, via me being naturally born...without knowledge OF God or the One He sent...
THUS...
From natural birth I WAS in Disbelief in God AND the One He sent.

Growing, from infancy, to toddler, to young child, teen, young adult, adult....as is the natural progression...At every stage of development...
(Same as for every other natural born person)...
- Have a natural BODY...it’s LIFE BLOOD.
- Have a spiritual SOUL...it’s LIFE GODS BREATH.

And on every individuals journey through stages of their bodily life, they Hear and Learn and Think and Do.
And every thing that IS, without consideration of Gods Goodness, corrupts the SOUL within the individual.

God established a Protocol, in brief simply called Gods ORDER and WAY.
ORDER, in brief is simply the progression of an individuals stages of growth from infant to maturing.

The WAY, is yes naturally the growth “maturing” is aging.
The WAY, spiritually is the growth “maturing” in hearing, learning, freely choosing to Believe, Accept, Commit....or Reject...Gods Knowledge and Wisdom, About Him and the One He sent.

My Point, IS, Sin IS “DISBELIEF” IN, ON, OF:
“God and the One He Sent.”
Sin, IS, Against God.
Sin, IS, Only forgiven BY, God and the One He Sent.

God IS invisible to the eye of manKind.
However God SENT His Word, in a fashion God prepared FOR the eye of manKIND To SEE and HEAR...and He was seen and He was heard...
And He Selected men to carry on, via Repeating, Testifying, Visitation, Writing, Distributing....their Testimonies.

Every ear of ManKIND, can hear, read, share, discuss, believe, reject, the Testimonies Revealed and spread World wild.
* Every mans SOUL ( ie, the ACTIVE senses of every man...meaning..
* Ears were created....Hearing was activated by the soul.
* Eyes were created....Seeing was activated by the soul.
* Flesh was created.....Feeling Touch was activated by the soul.
* Nose was created.....Smell was activated by the soul.
* Tongue was created..Taste was activated by the soul.

Aside from Hearing, Reading, etc. Every individual VIA his soul...
Can Experience Gods Creations, WITHOUT, “seeing God”...WITHOUT knowing a single thing ABOUT God Himself or the One He sent...
Every man CAN conclude...Something BIGGER than manKIND, created and made the universe and all it’s glorious “wonders”.

My Perspective About SIN...is that SIN IS that; which DOES NOT Truly Heartfully BELIEVE in, on, of;
“The Heavenly Creator and Maker Spirit God of all things and the One He sent.” PERIOD.
AND ONLY HE, can forgive SIN against HIM.

Are you saying you don't physically sin anymore?

Correct. And the WHY...Order and Way according to God, has it’s more in-depth specific details.

I still sin physically.

Okay. Probably so. Many others make the same claim.
I know not what SIN means to you, nor know, what you Believe spiritually or have freely chosen.

Glory to God,
Taken

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I appreciate both of you continuing to speech your anti-gospel rhetoric. Because it shows Christians here what blobiating natural men who are enemies of the gospel look like.
When post after post as they mock and ridicule Christians and our eternal salvation, it continues to be further proof those anti-gospel type know NOTHING about the gospel.
But everything about slander and blasphemy of God's holy spirit. Hate doctrine.

I'm grateful it shows its disciples here so that we are warned Satan has his disciples too.
I actually don't think there are two spewing this hate speech. I think it's one as many. Legion.
Sounds way too similar to be separate minds.

Another job well done. I am following you because you keep teaching the truth in new ways I had not considered before. This is exactly what soul separation of OSAS is all about. While they forever condemn the righteous who are blameless in spirit, soul, and body, they are teaching unconditionally saved souls, that have no judgment for sinning bodily. And so, as you point out, they are the ones saying their souls have no sin, because their souls can no longer be guilty of the body's continued sinning.

It's the strong delusion of hypocrites in the last days of their own spiritual psychosis. They talk like Christian psychics communing with their pure souls in heavenly places, while their bodies on earth just go on doing what all bodies on earth do: Sin with the devil against God.

They get dose of reality when Christians preach doing righteousness bodily, and so they bring out their long knives of condemnation for such 'boasting', and then return to the eternal bliss state of their souls far far away in their heavenly places.

I like the way you reveal what they are really teach, without all their fluffy grace-speak and pretty words of spiritualized thinking.

The only difference between Christian Scientists and Christ OSASers, is that they not only agree the body sins, but also declare all bodies will sin unto death, and the Christian Saints are heretics who say no to sinning bodily.

And their preforgiven doctrine further forbids even confessing sin with godly sorrow to be forgiven, which is counted as unbelief, and so they literally command themselves to sin unto death:

If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

Their souls are not guilty for bodily sin, and they forbid praying for forgiveness of bodily sin, and so all their sinning is preordained unto death.

They declare their bodies will sin unto death, and forbid their souls to have any godly sorrow for it.

By their perfectionism doctrine, where any imperfection of the mind is a sin, they teach all people on earth are not just sinning like themselves from time to time bodily, they are in fact sinning every waking moment of the day.

They teach tempting thoughts is sinning, and so Jesus was sinning in all points like all themselves.

It makes perfect sense to the OSAS believers, because they keep telling themselves it's true. Instead of acknowledging in their souls they need to confess their bodily sinning to be forgiven, they forbid their minds from even thinking of such heresy.

Exactly, being unconditionally saved is everything, and fellowship with Jesus is nothing, because even that would be a 'work' of salvation and justification by Christ. We see in OSAS, just how far Christians are willing to go down into the depths of Satan, just to reject James 2:24.

They have the Son's salvation forever, just not the Son Himself.

1 John 1:8 is also saying we will always have tempting thoughts of sin in our renewed minds, until the resurrection of the body and perfecting of the mind. If we think within ourselves that we cannot be tempted with sin, we deceive ourselves into thinking we have arrived to the resurrection of God's glory on the throne, so that the devil doesn't even bother tempting us anymore.

But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness. And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus;

Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

The OSAS canker that eats away at OSAS minds, is that their souls are already resurrected into heavenly places, while their poor hapless bodies remain stuck here on earth unto more and more ungodliness.

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didnt see your Post to me.
Did you quote me, as a "reply" directly to my Post.? As if you dont, i wont get the update that shows me that i have a response.
Some carnal people here do that on purpose, as they want to make a negative comment, and they dont want me to see it.
That is not you.

So...Always Believing....Your question is not a Yes or No, answer.
Its a THREAD, and ive written quite a few that teach all about sin and the born again.

Now what im going to show you is a bit more "meat" then "milk", so you may have to meditate on it, to get the revelation.
But i'll show you.

Now.... if you understood why God esteems sin in the unbelievers, and why He does not charge sin to the Born again, then you would not ask that question about sin, in that manner.
So, to understand why a born again person has been made free from sin, is to understand that "God made Jesus to become Sin" for them.
You have to understand that this has happened for all the Born again. = Jesus BECAME all their Sin.
This is why Paul teaches you that "the old man of Sin, is CRUCIFIED with CHRIST", and you are to "reckon him DEAD".

John does. And that is why he wrote this..

1 John 3:9 says that the born again cannot sin.

Paul does.. and that is why he wrote this..

Romans 4:8 says that God does not charge sin to the born again.

So, your question invites a detailed theological answer, as its not a Yes or No, question.
And do yourself a favor. Never ask Bible Highligher a question like this, as He has no idea what Salvation is all about, according to this Theology, and he will have your in a Rabbit Trail, where he lives.
================================================

So BRIEFLY......

1) .Here is a part of the "sin" understanding..

Unbelievers, are "under the Law", and the LAW's Dominion is what defines you as a SINNER, and your DEEDS as "SIN">

The Born again, are "not under the law, but UNDER GRACE"...
This means that they exist in the Kingdom of God, "under GRACE".... and there is no LAW found there, or Commandments.
See, there is no Moses Law or 10 Commandments found in HEAVEN, as ... Does God need them?
Not quite.
So, because of this, there is no defining a deed as "Sin", regarding a born again person who literally exists here : "seated in HEAVENLY Places, IN Christ".
All the born again exist : "IN Christ".
Where is Christ? See, where He is, is where you are also, if you are born again.
And there is NO SIN FOUND THERE..

2.) Here is another part of the "sin" understanding..

Before Adam FELL, he was sinless, and RIGHTEOUS.
When Jesus came, as the 2nd ADAM.....>He provided righteousness that was His own, to all the born again, and BECAME their SIN...on The Cross.
See that?
That is the "divine Exchange"..
So, when you become "the righteousness of God in Christ"... having received "the GIFT of RIGHTEOUSNESS"... then you now EXIT as that for eternity.. = Born Again.

3.) Here is another part of the "sin" understanding.

Paul, when speaking to the believers....refers to their carnal deeds as "works of the flesh". He does not call them SIN., and that is because they are not under the Law, and so their wrong deeds are not defined as sin...
HE then says.....>"misuse not the Grace of God... (the forgiveness for all your sin)... this LIBERTY...to >choose< to enjoy a work of the flesh".

See that "work of the flesh"? That is how "under Grace" defines it.

But if you are not born again, then the LAW has dominion over you, and so that deed is defined by the Law as "SIN".
So you still do physical wrong deeds, but it is not called sinning by God because we are under grace and not the law?

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will preface IMO, what SIN is...and WHO it applies to.

...Violation of the Law given the Hebrews/Tribes of Israel.
...Disbelief in God. Primarily applicable to ancient, historical, Hebrews/Tribes of Israel. OT and entering into NT.
...Disbelief in God AND the One He sent. Applicable to historical and modern Tribes of Israel and the historical and modern introduction to Gentiles.

I am a Gentile. Thus my SIN, Was expressly AGAINST God, via me being naturally born...without knowledge OF God or the One He sent...
THUS...
From natural birth I WAS in Disbelief in God AND the One He sent.

Growing, from infancy, to toddler, to young child, teen, young adult, adult....as is the natural progression...At every stage of development...
(Same as for every other natural born person)...
- Have a natural BODY...it’s LIFE BLOOD.
- Have a spiritual SOUL...it’s LIFE GODS BREATH.

And on every individuals journey through stages of their bodily life, they Hear and Learn and Think and Do.
And every thing that IS, without consideration of Gods Goodness, corrupts the SOUL within the individual.

God established a Protocol, in brief simply called Gods ORDER and WAY.
ORDER, in brief is simply the progression of an individuals stages of growth from infant to maturing.

The WAY, is yes naturally the growth “maturing” is aging.
The WAY, spiritually is the growth “maturing” in hearing, learning, freely choosing to Believe, Accept, Commit....or Reject...Gods Knowledge and Wisdom, About Him and the One He sent.

My Point, IS, Sin IS “DISBELIEF” IN, ON, OF:
“God and the One He Sent.”
Sin, IS, Against God.
Sin, IS, Only forgiven BY, God and the One He Sent.

God IS invisible to the eye of manKind.
However God SENT His Word, in a fashion God prepared FOR the eye of manKIND To SEE and HEAR...and He was seen and He was heard...
And He Selected men to carry on, via Repeating, Testifying, Visitation, Writing, Distributing....their Testimonies.

Every ear of ManKIND, can hear, read, share, discuss, believe, reject, the Testimonies Revealed and spread World wild.
* Every mans SOUL ( ie, the ACTIVE senses of every man...meaning..
* Ears were created....Hearing was activated by the soul.
* Eyes were created....Seeing was activated by the soul.
* Flesh was created.....Feeling Touch was activated by the soul.
* Nose was created.....Smell was activated by the soul.
* Tongue was created..Taste was activated by the soul.

Aside from Hearing, Reading, etc. Every individual VIA his soul...
Can Experience Gods Creations, WITHOUT, “seeing God”...WITHOUT knowing a single thing ABOUT God Himself or the One He sent...
Every man CAN conclude...Something BIGGER than manKIND, created and made the universe and all it’s glorious “wonders”.

My Perspective About SIN...is that SIN IS that; which DOES NOT Truly Heartfully BELIEVE in, on, of;
“The Heavenly Creator and Maker Spirit God of all things and the One He sent.” PERIOD.
AND ONLY HE, can forgive SIN against HIM.

Correct. And the WHY...Order and Way according to God, has it’s more in-depth specific details.

Okay. Probably so. Many others make the same claim.
I know not what SIN means to you, nor know, what you Believe spiritually or have freely chosen.

Glory to God,
Taken
Are you saying like the other person that you do not physically sin, because it is not called sin by God because you are not under the law? Are you telling me that when I say I still physically sin it is a mistaken claim because I am saved by Jesus and not under the law?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another job well done. I am following you because you keep teaching the truth in new ways I had not considered before. This is exactly what soul separation of OSAS is all about. While they forever condemn the righteous who are blameless in spirit, soul, and body, they are teaching unconditionally saved souls, that have no judgment for sinning bodily.

You problem robert, is you judge what you do not know or understand while complaining that which he whom you do not know or understand is disagreeing with you, is your perception they are judging you.

Mans LIFE is his BODY. A man can believe as he wills, eat, sleep, feed, or kill his body.

All souls belong to God, whether those souls be IN or OUT of a body.
All souls HAVE in them, Gods Breath of Life.

All Body’s SHALL die. God requires it.

What God has OFFERED, is Salvation OF all Souls;
** the Restoration, making good again, Saving of the soul to forever KEEP Gods LIFE IN that soul, and that SOUL forever to be KEPT by God, WITH God.

You apparently MISSED the Scriptural Lesson of Gods OFFERING, ORDER and WAY for individual men TO freely CHOSE, by an individual’s own Free-WILL,
TO: accept Gods OFFERING of a mans soul TO BE MADE, by Gods Power, and TO BE KEPT, by Gods Power.....restored, with God, forever.

It’s AN EXCLUSIVE ONE TIME ACT OF God...toward one Individual man.
And ONCE that ONE TIME ACT of God IS Accomplished...
It’s permanent and forever Accomplished.

It has NOT one iota to do with other men; what they think, believe, see, feel, like, don’t like, say.....ZIP.

God reveals, God promises, God delivers...
If His Revelations, Promises, Deliveries, do or do not apply to you...are or are not believed by you......
ALL IRRELEVANT...for that which IS believed and applies to an other.

* Salvation of my soul, BEFORE PHYSICAL DEATH, absolutely was Offered to me By, Through, Of Christ Jesus.
* Me FREELY choosing to accept ONCE and FOREVER, Gods Offering, By, Through, Of Christ Jesus;
* Has NOT one iota to do with You.

Your LONG posts, railing Against Gods Offering Being Obtainable, Being Sustainable...simply reveals your own standing and lack of spiritual knowledge and understanding, which again has nothing to do with me.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
We are no longer sinners
sinning. We are saints journeying on the coarse God sets before us,as he leads us to do his will on earth.
'

Unbelievers are "sinners".

The born again, are

"Saints"
"Heirs of God"
"join Heir's with Jesus"
Son/Daughter of God.
"made righteous".
"temple of the Holy Spirit"
"children of The Light".

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Unbelievers are "sinners".

The born again, are

"Saints"
"Heirs of God"
"join Heir's with Jesus"
Son/Daughter of God.
"made righteous".
"temple of the Holy Spirit"
"children of The Light".
Exactly.
Why do you think there are those who want to lead us away from that relationship by insisting we are unbelievers/sinners?
praying-love.gif

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you saying like the other person that you do not physically sin, because it is not called sin by God because you are not under the law? Are you telling me that when I say I still physically sin it is a mistaken claim because I am saved by Jesus and not under the law?

I was never Under the Mosaic Law...true.

It’s mysterious conundrum...

Nearly EVERY Scriptural text, has two meanings...
From a Natural perspective...ALSO...a Spiritual perspective.

Mans BODY, born physically ALIVE...
..Yet Spiritual DEAD to God.

Physically ALIVE...seen, observed, body functioning, blood flowing, lung breathing....Natural perspective.

Spiritually DEAD...IS any separation FROM GOD...Spiritual perspective.

The BIG PICTURE of Scriptural Teaching...in a nut shell...
IS: HOW TO:
Be Physically ALIVE...and Transform INTO Spiritually ALIVE, By, Through, Of the Power of God, expressly ACCORDING TO God.

^^^^ THAT Transformation ^^^ expressly according to God...
IS: first and foremost, By, Through, Of, and individuals Free-WILL-election/choice.

IS: a Transformation ^^^ THAT NO MAN, CAN PHYSICALLY SEE Occur or Observe thereafter.

I willingly GAVE MY “Body” unto DEATH, for the Lord God...
No man saw, my “physical body die”....irrelevant.
God SAW my body die, crucified with Christ Jesus.

God Restored, Saved my soul, and forever His Breath of Life, shall remain in my soul.
No man saw, my soul being restored, saved, or with God.

God Quickened my Natural spirit, WITH His Seed.
No man saw, my spirit receive Gods Seed, nor my spirit being born again with Gods Seed.

Gods Spirit dwells in me, with my new spirit.
No man saw, Gods Spirit enter me, and nor do men see His spirit dwelling In me.

I can tell other men of my choices, experiences and they can believe it or not....Which has no affect on me.

Yes.....Spiritually, my body, my soul, my spirit.....IS expressly in a one on one Acceptable Relationship with the Lord God Almighty.

Yes....Physically, my body, (can still be SEEN by others), and YES, no doubt...my physically body, thoughts, words, actions...SHALL be liked, disliked, accepted, rejected, criticized, agreed, disagreed...via others...

Yes...Physically, my body, MAY, Trespass AGAINST others...lie, cheat, steal, mislead......................with INTENT........or WITHOUT INTENT.

Lying, cheating, stealing, misleading......has always, will always, Occur between men......For the simply reason...MEN ARE NOT ALL KNOWING.

The words, lying, cheating, stealing ARE the harsh hard core words that immediately provoke “accusations and finger pointing”.

Fact is EVERYONE lies, cheats, steals...Say you will do this and don’t...
A Lie...Say everything is going smoothly and it isn’t ... A Lie..
Borrow money, a pen, whatever and not return it...A Steal...;
Receive too much change, too man bagged items...A Cheat...

Saved men do not BECOME Perfect. However they DO Become Equipped with the Power (tools if you will), on HOW to minimize Conflict Between and Among men.
* How TO; Address, Avoid, Repair, Forgive, Accept Forgiveness....
OF Trespasses OF and BETWEEN Men.
^ THAT is not a MIRACLE instant Perfected behavior...(that occurs when one Becomes Converted.)
RATHER, that is an ON-GOING “effort”, for as long as that (Converted) individual remains ALIVE in his flesh.

Only you can ANSWER, for yourself, your own perspective of or if you have a one on one Secure Relationship with God...(Me, yes I do.)
AND;
If your perspective of any Negative behaviors between and among men, Constitutes, the meaning of SIN...(in my perspective, No, it does not.)

Sin.....in my perspective is ABOUT with or without God.
Trespasses...in my perspective is ABOUT behaviors among men.

Hope that helps,
Taken

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I appreciate both of you continuing to speech your anti-gospel rhetoric. Because it shows Christians here what blobiating natural men who are enemies of the gospel look like.
When post after post as they mock and ridicule Christians and our eternal salvation, it continues to be further proof those anti-gospel type know NOTHING about the gospel.
But everything about slander and blasphemy of God's holy spirit. Hate doctrine.

I'm grateful it shows its disciples here so that we are warned Satan has his disciples too.
I actually don't think there are two spewing this hate speech. I think it's one as many. Legion.
Sounds way too similar to be separate minds.
They gaped upon me with their mouths, as a ravening and a roaring lion.

Or squeaking mouse.

You people just hate it when your spiritual enlightenment is stripped of all your fluffy speeches and expose it for the delusion it is. And I don't bother trying to reason with you anymore, because you people have no honesty about yourselves, when it comes to answering a simple question with a straight answer. And this thread proves you've lost any sense to reason with, by saying it's now a sin to resist sinning.

Although I do still enjoy it when you come up with new twists to Scripture like this thread. The depths of Satan truly must be bottomless, because when I begin to think you've revealed all your hidden mysteries, you come up with something new for me to catalogue and respond to.

Such as now I'm reading how you people declare there is no sinning by you, not because you don't do it, but because you've declared sinning to be no more sinning while under grace. Sinning is not abounding while grace is abounding, because it's no more called sinning. I was actually coming to the same conclusion before you finally taught it: Since the law is declared dead, no one under grace can be said to sin anymore, because there is no more sinning acknowledge by God anymore, even while doing it.

The law of God is done away with. The only law now is what you write in your hearts and minds. There is no sin called sin anymore, and so there is no need to confess sinning that isn't sin, and is already forgiven anyway.

Absolutely incredible. There is no reasoning with such spiritual lunacy.

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
They gaped upon me with their mouths, as a ravening and a roaring lion.

Or squeaking mouse.

You people just hate it when your spiritual enlightenment is stripped of all your fluffy speeches and expose it for the delusion it is. And I don't bother trying to reason with you anymore, because you people have no honesty about yourselves, when it comes to answering a simple question with a straight answer. And this thread proves you've lost any sense to reason with, by saying it's now a sin to resist sinning.

Although I do still enjoy it when you come up with new twists to Scripture like this thread. The depths of Satan truly must be bottomless, because when I begin to think you've revealed all your hidden mysteries, you come up with something new for me to catalogue and respond to.

Such as now I'm reading how you people declare there is no sinning by you, not because you don't do it, but because you've declared sinning to be no more sinning while under grace. Sinning is not abounding while grace is abounding, because it's no more called sinning. I was actually coming to the same conclusion before you finally taught it: Since the law is declared dead, no one under grace can be said to sin anymore, because there is no more sinning acknowledge by God anymore, even while doing it.

The law of God is done away with. The only law now is what you write in your hearts and minds. There is no sin called sin anymore, and so there is no need to confess sinning that isn't sin, and is already forgiven anyway.

Absolutely incredible. There is no reasoning with such spiritual lunacy.
Yes, I see that.
Ranting against eternal salvation is satanic.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please excuse misspelled words...I post from my phone, not a convenient computer, and post while multitasking, and don’t proof read.

:IDK:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Exactly.
Why do you think there are those who want to lead us away from that relationship by insisting we are unbelievers/sinners?

its their father's demonic will.
Its his ministry, one of them, through them.
see, its the devil who is a Cross Denier.
its the devil who created this "license to sin" cult, who/which has caused many to not understand the Grace of God.
Satan wants to HIDE the Grace of God..
How could he not?

Its the DEVIL who wants you to not believe that God keeps you saved, through Christ.
As if you dont believe that you are KEPT SAVED, then you have no real faith in Christ., and you will now turn to commandments, and self effort, to try to stay saved.
That is what the Devil wants, as that is His "christian" Gospel. The Gospel of works and water, and commandments.

If you were a muslim, he'd have you into something a little different.

The Devil has a lot of religions to try to deny the Cross and keep you away from it.
He gets you caught up into the religion of..: "what you must do"...

Every Religion is a "here is what I MUST DO, RELIGiON.

But Christianity is.>"Here is what GOD did for you ON THE CROSS" as a GIFT.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You people just hate it when your spiritual enlightenment is stripped of all your fluffy speeches and expose it for the delusion it is.

Funny robert.
You confuse laughing at your arrogance of you thinking you have exposed an others beliefs as negative, when you fully reveal you haven’t a clue what or why others believe in and have received The Lord Gods Glorious Gift of Salvation Once and Have that possession Forever.
And it is your own hate that continues your vendetta in your own anti and multiple negative threads.

Robert...no body cares of your lack of belief, trust, deliverance of Gods Salvation....or of your hate toward those who Do believe, trust and have received Gods deliverance.

:watching and waiting: Seems you never learned the very basic scriptural lesson.
Anti- Anti- Anti is HOW satan promotes.
And seems, that IS your usual and repetitive by and by methods.
:no reply:

Reactions: Blue Dragonfly's

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Well said. It's easy to see Satan's disciples are very committed to misleading people to his dark doctrine.

God's gospel,its irrevocable truth , is incomprehensible for them.
They worship the carnal mind and flesh. Which is why they insist Christians aren't special but are deluded and are just like them.Still.

They think we're deluded trusting the holy spirit,not the perishable flesh.
That's why they call the gospel a lie.

They're the sequel to their masters tempting Jesus during his fast in the desert.

There Satan was mocking God's power by trying to tempt Jesus with the challenge, if you're the son of God.....

Only now the sequel devil's are saying, if you're eternally redeemed are you still a sinner?
Etc...
They are many.

its their father's demonic will.
Its his ministry, one of them, through them.
see, its the devil who is a Cross Denier.
its the devil who created this "license to sin" cult, who have caused many to not understand the Grace of God.
Satan wants to HIDE the Grace of God..
How could he not?

Its the DEVIL who wants you to not believe that God keeps you saved, through Christ.
As if you dont believe that you are KEPT SAVED, then you have no real faith in Christ., and you will not turn to commandments, and self effort, to try to stay saved.
That is what the Devil wants, as that is His "chrisitan" Gospel. The Gospel of works and commandments.

If you were a muslim, he have you into something a little different.

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was never Under the Mosaic Law...true.

It’s mysterious conundrum...

Nearly EVERY Scriptural text, has two meanings...
From a Natural perspective...ALSO...a Spiritual perspective.

Mans BODY, born physically ALIVE...
..Yet Spiritual DEAD to God.

Physically ALIVE...seen, observed, body functioning, blood flowing, lung breathing....Natural perspective.

Spiritually DEAD...IS any separation FROM GOD...Spiritual perspective.

The BIG PICTURE of Scriptural Teaching...in a nut shell...
IS: HOW TO:
Be Physically ALIVE...and Transform INTO Spiritually ALIVE, By, Through, Of the Power of God, expressly ACCORDING TO God.

^^^^ THAT Transformation ^^^ expressly according to God...
IS: first and foremost, By, Through, Of, and individuals Free-WILL-election/choice.

IS: a Transformation ^^^ THAT NO MAN, CAN PHYSICALLY SEE Occur or Observe thereafter.

I willingly GAVE MY “Body” unto DEATH, for the Lord God...
No man saw, my “physical body die”....irrelevant.
God SAW my body die, crucified with Christ Jesus.

God Restored, Saved my soul, and forever His Breath of Life, shall remain in my soul.
No man saw, my soul being restored, saved, or with God.

God Quickened my Natural spirit, WITH His Seed.
No man saw, my spirit receive Gods Seed, nor my spirit being born again with Gods Seed.

Gods Spirit dwells in me, with my new spirit.
No man saw, Gods Spirit enter me, and nor do men see His spirit dwelling In me.

I can tell other men of my choices, experiences and they can believe it or not....Which has no affect on me.

Yes.....Spiritually, my body, my soul, my spirit.....IS expressly in a one on one Acceptable Relationship with the Lord God Almighty.

Yes....Physically, my body, (can still be SEEN by others), and YES, no doubt...my physically body, thoughts, words, actions...SHALL be liked, disliked, accepted, rejected, criticized, agreed, disagreed...via others...

Yes...Physically, my body, MAY, Trespass AGAINST others...lie, cheat, steal, mislead......................with INTENT........or WITHOUT INTENT.

Lying, cheating, stealing, misleading......has always, will always, Occur between men......For the simply reason...MEN ARE NOT ALL KNOWING.

The words, lying, cheating, stealing ARE the harsh hard core words that immediately provoke “accusations and finger pointing”.

Fact is EVERYONE lies, cheats, steals...Say you will do this and don’t...
A Lie...Say everything is going smoothly and it isn’t ... A Lie..
Borrow money, a pen, whatever and not return it...A Steal...;
Receive too much change, too man bagged items...A Cheat...

Saved men do not BECOME Perfect. However they DO Become Equipped with the Power (tools if you will), on HOW to minimize Conflict Between and Among men.
* How TO; Address, Avoid, Repair, Forgive, Accept Forgiveness....
OF Trespasses OF and BETWEEN Men.
^ THAT is not a MIRACLE instant Perfected behavior...(that occurs when one Becomes Converted.)
RATHER, that is an ON-GOING “effort”, for as long as that (Converted) individual remains ALIVE in his flesh.

Only you can ANSWER, for yourself, your own perspective of or if you have a one on one Secure Relationship with God...(Me, yes I do.)
AND;
If your perspective of any Negative behaviors between and among men, Constitutes, the meaning of SIN...(in my perspective, No, it does not.)

Sin.....in my perspective is ABOUT with or without God.
Trespasses...in my perspective is ABOUT behaviors among men.

Hope that helps,
Taken
So you are a physical sinner like me but you just call it something else. I'm sorry but I don't need a bunch of theology to convince me I'm not actually sinning when I know I am sinning again like before I believed Jesus is the Christ and my Savior. This is why I no longer allow teachings to change my belief in Jesus, because most of it is just stuff people make it out to be from the Bible. And I certainly don't need someone telling me how to think while they are also living the same way as me.

I am a very practical man, and I know I am what I am doing.

"Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or else make the tree bad and its fruit bad; for a tree is known by its fruit. (Matthew 12.23)

There is no difference between me sinning now and when I was an unsaved believer but that now I don't seek it and enjoy when I give into temptation. And I also now ask forgiveness by confessing the sin which I never did before, unless it was to someone I loved or worked with if necessary, but certainly not to others I didn't care about.

Last edited: