• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How to GO to hell . BELIEVE THE ALL INCLUSIVE GOSPEL which is a lie from hell . That is how one goes to hell .
IT teaches that even other religoins serve the same GOD as christains do . IT preaches just do good and have some love
IT WONT POINT TO JESUS as the ONLY MEANS TO BE SAVED . THAT IS ONE GO SPELL that leads right to perditoin and the fire of the LAKE of fire .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How to GO to hell . BELIEVE THE ALL INCLUSIVE GOSPEL which is a lie from hell . That is how one goes to hell .
IT teaches that even other religoins serve the same GOD as christains do . IT preaches just do good and have some love
IT WONT POINT TO JESUS as the ONLY MEANS TO BE SAVED . THAT IS ONE GO SPELL that leads right to perditoin and the fire of the LAKE of fire .
What does that men it won't point to Jesus?

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What does that men it won't point to Jesus?
Cause it dont . Just like the many who preach it try and claim they point to JESUS
when in truth they point to a jesus that contradicts THE JESUS OF THE BIBLE .
IF JESUS told even the jews who did not beleive in HIM they would die in their sin and they were of their father the devil
HOW COME the jesus pope francis and scores of protestants follow , SEEMS to say , IT AINT NECESSARY TO BELEIVE IN JESUS
to be saved . JUST do some good works and have some love .
IF JESUS told unbelieving JEWS this , HE WOULD NOT be telling muslims , buddists , atheists
and any other religoin , OH YOUR FINE if you dont believe in me , JUST HAVE SOME LOVEY LOVEY .
This whole all inclusive train is from the dragon . Its unity is of darkness , its love is of darkness
and its freedom is BONDAGE . Cornelious . REMEMBER CORNELIOUS .
That man was doing all sorts of GOOD . IT even came up before GOD as a memorial unto HIM ,
YET , IT DIDNT save him . HE was led BY GOD to hear words FROM PETER by which HE COULD BE SAVED .
IF HIS GOOD WORKS could have saved HIM , THEN WHY DID THE ANGEL SENT FROM GOD
TELL him to send for peter . NOPE . THE ONLY THING that saves , IS YE MUST BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST
and if your JESUS disagrees with THE JESUS OF THE BIBLE , WELL you aint saved either . Let us learn the bible my dear friend .
LET us learn that JESUS and let us learn the letters from the apostels , let us learn all sound biblical doctrine well .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Taken Oh I know the feeling about typing on a little hand held device............ :)

At any moment I can be tending animals, mowing, cleaning, trimming trees, burning brush, cooking, fixing something, face timing, etc. and reading Scripture and posting ... We always have a long list that continually is add to....and a sad thing recently when a male friend died. He was our go to sawyer. His widowed spouse decided to sell her late husbands mill operation....to us she offered among contenders first option to purchase. We struck an agreement and finalize the paperwork tomorrow. Discussing now for the pad site and then the actual equipment transfer. A big deal for us and exciting.

BUT ya...that typing and texting via phone, can be exhausting and frustrating at times, and I am not a techy person using all the “features”. Eh, oh well. Lol

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didnt see your Post to me.
Did you quote me, as a "reply" directly to my Post.? As if you dont, i wont get the update that shows me that i have a response.
Some carnal people here do that on purpose, as they want to make a negative comment, and they dont want me to see it.
That is not you.

So...Always Believing....Your question is not a Yes or No, answer.
Its a THREAD, and ive written quite a few that teach all about sin and the born again.

Now what im going to show you is a bit more "meat" then "milk", so you may have to meditate on it, to get the revelation.
But i'll show you.

Now.... if you understood why God esteems sin in the unbelievers, and why He does not charge sin to the Born again, then you would not ask that question about sin, in that manner.
So, to understand why a born again person has been made free from sin, is to understand that "God made Jesus to become Sin" for them.
You have to understand that this has happened for all the Born again. = Jesus BECAME all their Sin.
This is why Paul teaches you that "the old man of Sin, is CRUCIFIED with CHRIST", and you are to "reckon him DEAD".

John does. And that is why he wrote this..

1 John 3:9 says that the born again cannot sin.

Paul does.. and that is why he wrote this..

Romans 4:8 says that God does not charge sin to the born again.

So, your question invites a detailed theological answer, as its not a Yes or No, question.
And do yourself a favor. Never ask Bible Highligher a question like this, as He has no idea what Salvation is all about, according to this Theology, and he will have your in a Rabbit Trail, where he lives.
================================================

So BRIEFLY......

1) .Here is a part of the "sin" understanding..

Unbelievers, are "under the Law", and the LAW's Dominion is what defines you as a SINNER, and your DEEDS as "SIN">

The Born again, are "not under the law, but UNDER GRACE"...
This means that they exist in the Kingdom of God, "under GRACE".... and there is no LAW found there, or Commandments.
See, there is no Moses Law or 10 Commandments found in HEAVEN, as ... Does God need them?
Not quite.
So, because of this, there is no defining a deed as "Sin", regarding a born again person who literally exists here : "seated in HEAVENLY Places, IN Christ".
All the born again exist : "IN Christ".
Where is Christ? See, where He is, is where you are also, if you are born again.
And there is NO SIN FOUND THERE..

2.) Here is another part of the "sin" understanding..

Before Adam FELL, he was sinless, and RIGHTEOUS.
When Jesus came, as the 2nd ADAM.....>He provided righteousness that was His own, to all the born again, and BECAME their SIN...on The Cross.
See that?
That is the "divine Exchange"..
So, when you become "the righteousness of God in Christ"... having received "the GIFT of RIGHTEOUSNESS"... then you now EXIT as that for eternity.. = Born Again.

3.) Here is another part of the "sin" understanding.

Paul, when speaking to the believers....refers to their carnal deeds as "works of the flesh". He does not call them SIN., and that is because they are not under the Law, and so their wrong deeds are not defined as sin...
HE then says.....>"misuse not the Grace of God... (the forgiveness for all your sin)... this LIBERTY...to >choose< to enjoy a work of the flesh".

See that "work of the flesh"? That is how "under Grace" defines it.

But if you are not born again, then the LAW has dominion over you, and so that deed is defined by the Law as "SIN".
It is a yes or no question that deserves a yes or no answer and I was asking because I was hoping to learn from your teaching how not to be sinning anymore, because you sounded like your weren't. You can say you're not because you are not under the law but under grace, but of you are doing what I am doing then it is the same thing, and no one is going to convince me that the sinning I do now is not the same as before only because now I am saved by Jesus Christ and under grace. Since you are living the same as me, then I don't need new teaching for it. I already know how to sin and by grace confess to be forgiven of it by Jesus and restored to His joy and salvation and fellowship.

The only difference between me sinning now and before is that now I don't seek to nor enjoy it anymore, and the only difference between me sinning and you sinning is that you call it something else because you are under grace. I am also under grace in Jesus Christ but when I sin I still sin as before, and I don't try to call it something else by a special teaching.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At any moment I can be tending animals, mowing, cleaning, trimming trees, burning brush, cooking, fixing something, face timing, etc. and reading Scripture and posting ... We always have a long list that continually is add to....and a sad thing recently when a male friend died. He was our go to sawyer. His widowed spouse decided to sell her late husbands mill operation....to us she offered among contenders first option to purchase. We struck an agreement and finalize the paperwork tomorrow. Discussing now for the pad site and then the actual equipment transfer. A big deal for us and exciting.

BUT ya...that typing and texting via phone, can be exhausting and frustrating at times, and I am not a techy person using all the “features”. Eh, oh well. Lol
You can build some tiny shelters . I have a feeling lambs are gonna be gathering in the days ahead . Cause the govts of men
wont be looking out for the lambs . GOD is in control . hard times are coming , OH PRAISEGOD , BUT SO IS JESUS CHRIST .
Yeah , lift those hands up and praise the LORD . In the meantime some lambs might be gathering in the days ahead .

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cause it dont . Just like the many who preach it try and claim they point to JESUS
when in truth they point to a jesus that contradicts THE JESUS OF THE BIBLE .
IF JESUS told even the jews who did not beleive in HIM they would die in their sin and they were of their father the devil
HOW COME the jesus pope francis and scores of protestants follow , SEEMS to say , IT AINT NECESSARY TO BELEIVE IN JESUS
to be saved . JUST do some good works and have some love .
IF JESUS told unbelieving JEWS this , HE WOULD NOT be telling muslims , buddists , atheists
and any other religoin , OH YOUR FINE if you dont believe in me , JUST HAVE SOME LOVEY LOVEY .
This whole all inclusive train is from the dragon . Its unity is of darkness , its love is of darkness
and its freedom is BONDAGE . Cornelious . REMEMBER CORNELIOUS .
That man was doing all sorts of GOOD . IT even came up before GOD as a memorial unto HIM ,
YET , IT DIDNT save him . HE was led BY GOD to hear words FROM PETER by which HE COULD BE SAVED .
IF HIS GOOD WORKS could have saved HIM , THEN WHY DID THE ANGEL SENT FROM GOD
TELL him to send for peter . NOPE . THE ONLY THING that saves , IS YE MUST BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST
and if your JESUS disagrees with THE JESUS OF THE BIBLE , WELL you aint saved either . Let us learn the bible my dear friend .
LET us learn that JESUS and let us learn the letters from the apostels , let us learn all sound biblical doctrine well .
I see and yes I agree that without believing Jesus is the Christ and confessing our sins to Him, then we can't be forgiven and saved by Him. My whole life has changed from the past and becoming a better neighbor is only part it.

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see and yes I agree that without believing Jesus is the Christ and confessing our sins to Him, then we can't be forgiven and saved by Him. My whole life has changed from the past and becoming a better neighbor is only part it.
The problem with many churches is BEING a better neighbor has become the gospel .
What i mean by that is this , THEY are teaching us to be unequally yoked and to find common ground with unbelievers ,
and though they preach a partial truth , about doing GOOD to said neighbors , THEY REFUSE to say we need to preach JESUS TO THEM .
I was taught in boy scotts to be a good neighbor and do good to all , BUT I DIDNT KNOW JESUS . THUS it didnt matter how much good
i did to the elderly or how much good i did to those in need , IT COULDNT SAVE ME , NOR COULD IT SAVE THEM .
The church is getting very silent about preaching the gospel and that IS REAL BAD NEWS .

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The problem with many churches is BEING a better neighbor has become the gospel .
What i mean by that is this , THEY are teaching us to be unequally yoked and to find common ground with unbelievers ,
and though they preach a partial truth , about doing GOOD to said neighbors , THEY REFUSE to say we need to preach JESUS TO THEM .
I was taught in boy scotts to be a good neighbor and do good to all , BUT I DIDNT KNOW JESUS . THUS it didnt matter how much good
i did to the elderly or how much good i did to those in need , IT COULDNT SAVE ME , NOR COULD IT SAVE THEM .
The church is getting very silent about preaching the gospel and that IS REAL BAD NEWS .
I wait until I am asked about myself. Otherwise I have ready fellowship with other Christians when I meet them anywhere by accident or not.

But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear. (1 Peter 3.15)

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wait until I am asked about myself. Otherwise I have ready fellowship with other Christians when I meet them anywhere by accident or not.

But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear. (1 Peter 3.15)
We have fellowship with christains . But if one is in error they must be corrected .
I speak to all folks if and when i meet them . But if the conversation be wicked , i dont just go along and laugh and go with the flow either .
We are to be lights to the world . JESUS didnt laugh at mens sick jokes and evils , nor do we .
And if JESUS corrected EVEN HIS OWN , SO DO WE . That is another thing this generation is being decieved about .
ITS being taught to not say a word to other christains in error . ITs being taught to accept the person as they are .
DID JESUS . HE corrected even those who invited him . DID Paul accept peters error or the error of barnbas for the sake of getting along Z
OR Did he rebuke them before all .
THe problem with the Leaders of most churches is , THEY DONT KNOW THE BIBLE . at most they know things About the bible
and use certain parts taken out of text to support an idea that is CONTRARY TO THE BIBLE < CONTARY to CHRIST , Contrary
to what even the apostels taught . WE must learn the bible for ourselves and grow and mature in CHRIST

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think people who are fixated on sin need to sit down with Jesus' Gospels and study beyond the words on the page.
Focus instead on the spirit in The Word.

Jesus took the sins of the world upon himself on the cross.

Sins of the world. Not sins in the world. And dying on that altar as the perfect unblemished and final lamb sin offering for those sins, propitiation, his blood paid our price for our sins eternally.

Our responsibility now is as those who have been reborn.

We are born again by God's call upon our hearts to his truth. As we are gifted by his irrevocable free gift that Jesus paid the price to gift us, with faith and eternal uncancellable salvation.

We were once separated from God by the trappings of the worldly consciousness. Now we are reborn , washed clean of our prior self,our sins that are under the blood of Christ, and are born again as a new creation in Christ.

Now when we live our lives we are not perfect beings.

However, we do know now when we make mistakes and live contrary to God's ideal. And that awareness and our readjusting our coarse accordingly is what it means to be Sanctified in Christ.

We are indwelt with God's holy spirit. Temples, of his righteousness.

Titus 3:5 He saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit,

John 14

We are no longer sinners
sinning. We are saints journeying on the coarse God sets before us,as he leads us to do his will on earth.

We can't think we are still what we once were before Christ and carry forth as a new creation in him.WWith him in us.

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.

1 Peter 2:24He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed.

Jude 1:24-25
''Now to him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you blameless before the presence of his glory with great joy, to the only God, our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. ''
I'm only focusing on you who seems to claim you aren't physically sinning anymore, and if that is true then I do want to know how you came that great blessing. I don't try to sin anymore, but I have given up on telling myself or God that I will not sin anymore.

But you seem to be saying like others that you are still more or less sinning like me, but you don't call yourself a sinner and you say you are not sinning like me. You seem to call it making mistakes instead and not being perfect. Isn't that sinning? Or are you only talking about honest mistakes like forgetting to do something you said you would and then apologizing for not doing it sooner.

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have fellowship with christains . But if one is in error they must be corrected .
I speak to all folks if and when i meet them . But if the conversation be wicked , i dont just go along and laugh and go with the flow either .
We are to be lights to the world . JESUS didnt laugh at mens sick jokes and evils , nor do we .
And if JESUS corrected EVEN HIS OWN , SO DO WE . That is another thing this generation is being decieved about .
ITS being taught to not say a word to other christains in error . ITs being taught to accept the person as they are .
DID JESUS . HE corrected even those who invited him . DID Paul accept peters error or the error of barnbas for the sake of getting along Z
OR Did he rebuke them before all .
THe problem with the Leaders of most churches is , THEY DONT KNOW THE BIBLE . at most they know things About the bible
and use certain parts taken out of text to support an idea that is CONTRARY TO THE BIBLE < CONTARY to CHRIST , Contrary
to what even the apostels taught . WE must learn the bible for ourselves and grow and mature in CHRIST
I agree we are to correct others and ourselves when it's our place to. And I don't backslap with the wicked like I used to do.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

Sorry for the loss of your friend.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree we are to correct others and ourselves when it's our place to. And I don't backslap with the wicked like I used to do.
If we SEE a fault in a brother or a sister it must be corrected .
Never let fear keep us silent . Always let the LOVE of GOD which desires only good for the other , correct the other .
If they dont hear , THEN ITS On them . We did our part . Would you let a child skate on a pond of ice
IF YOU KNEW It was thin . Even if you knew the child loved to skate , would you then just keep silent and let them
OR would you say , THIS ICE IS DANGEROUS do not skate on it . SO TOO SIN IS DEADLY and we must warn the brethren
if we see one in error .

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If we SEE a fault in a brother or a sister it must be corrected .
Never let fear keep us silent . Always let the LOVE of GOD which desires only good for the other , correct the other .
If they dont hear , THEN ITS On them . We did our part . Would you let a child skate on a pond of ice
IF YOU KNEW It was thin . Even if you knew the child loved to skate , would you then just keep silent and let them
OR would you say , THIS ICE IS DANGEROUS do not skate on it . SO TOO SIN IS DEADLY and we must warn the brethren
if we see one in error .
As I said when it's my place to do it and I only do it once because I't not my job to keep others from sinning, especially since I don't always stop myself. I don't try to sin and if someone can help me not to at times than that is good, but Jesus is the only One that is always there to help, and we aren't going to accept His then we certainly aren't going to want the help of others. I have learned the hard way in life to not try and help someone who doesn't want it. Many people show they don't really want help because they never stop doing what they really want to do.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can build some tiny shelters . I have a feeling lambs are gonna be gathering in the days ahead . Cause the govts of men
wont be looking out for the lambs . GOD is in control . hard times are coming , OH PRAISEGOD , BUT SO IS JESUS CHRIST .
Yeah , lift those hands up and praise the LORD . In the meantime some lambs might be gathering in the days ahead .

We have lots of trees, have cut many, transported to our sawyer friend, and built several buildings, and replanted hundreds of trees. Hard slow way, but keeps us busy! And don’t have lambs YET, they are on the list! (So far, just “people lambs” “IN Christ”...Amen).
Yep, hard times a coming...Govy Way is pretty much on ignore...and Gods Way is our focus.

God Bless Friend,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you are a physical sinner like me but you just call it something else. I'm sorry but I don't need a bunch of theology ...

I prefer to say for myself what applies to me according to the terms Scripture uses.

No, I do not sin and call it something else.

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I'm only focusing on you who seems to claim you aren't physically sinning anymore, and if that is true then I do want to know how you came that great blessing. I don't try to sin anymore, but I have given up on telling myself or God that I will not sin anymore.

But you seem to be saying like others that you are still more or less sinning like me, but you don't call yourself a sinner and you say you are not sinning like me. You seem to call it making mistakes instead and not being perfect. Isn't that sinning? Or are you only talking about honest mistakes like forgetting to do something you said you would and then apologizing for not doing it sooner.
I'm a Christian, by the irrevocable grace of God.:)

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Funny robert.
You confuse laughing at your arrogance of you thinking you have exposed an others beliefs as negative, when you fully reveal you haven’t a clue what or why others believe in and have received The Lord Gods Glorious Gift of Salvation Once and Have that possession Forever.
And it is your own hate that continues your vendetta in your own anti and multiple negative threads.

Robert...no body cares of your lack of belief, trust, deliverance of Gods Salvation....or of your hate toward those who Do believe, trust and have received Gods deliverance.

:watching and waiting: Seems you never learned the very basic scriptural lesson.
Anti- Anti- Anti is HOW satan promotes.
And seems, that IS your usual and repetitive by and by methods.
:no reply:
They don't learn the basics because the natural mind cannot understand the things of the holy spirit.

One of their minions laughed at the meaning of ''irrevocable''.
Another thinks Jesus was a mere man.

The number of Satan's faithful, or just atheists having a go posing as members of the church are immense across the Net.
Check any Bible or Christian forum and you'll find them.
And of course some are just bratty juveniles who are no longer in school. So they act the punk,the bully , on-line because authorities on school would no longer tolerate their evil.['''The children are our future.'':stageright:Be afraid.Be very afraid.]

Reactions: Taken