• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
They are now literally teaching it is a sin to try and do good and we go to hell for trying not to sin.

The Cross rejecting, is trying to do good, to be accepted by God.
The Heresy, is to teach that by doing anything, that is a self effort, God will accept you.
Many teach this "error of cain"........including you.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
How to go to Hell by trying to be good.

How do souls go to hell by trying to be good? B

They, these water baptized religious... go to hell trying to be good, instead of going to heaven because they are born again.

Heaven is not gained by your self effort.
Heaven is offered to you, based only on the Cross.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Cain first talked with and then killed Abel, .

God told Cain to "GET OUT">... because Cain tried to be accepted by God, based on SELF EFFORT.

You have the exact same issue., and you preach your issue in ever Thread, and in every post.

You are literally the classic "error of Cain", regarding your theology.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I am sure like me you are going to be extremely happy when hell is emptied by all being resurrected

Its a Demonic CULT that teaches that these people.... John 3:36.....will be released from Hell.

ITs a fools game to believe that God sends you to Hell for rejecting Christ, then later lets you into Heaven to exist eternally with the born again who trusted in Christ before they died.

Preachers preach to keep you from going to Hell.
DEVIL'S preach that you can go there, and no need to worry about it.

Don't be that fool and die., as there is no 2nd chance to be born again, in Hell.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have no "righteousness", so you can't do any.

You have this deceived idea that you trying to be good, or you doing some good deed is "doing righteousness".
Forget it.
Why?
A.) "all have SINNED", = you are UNRIGHTEOUSNESS, and you will remain so, unless God gives you "the Gift of Righteousness".

All the born again have this Gift.
As this is : Salvation.

You are repeating your own words as if they are Scripture and you are not dealing with 1 John 3:7 in what it actually says.
Do you reject certain parts of the Bible like 1 John 3:7?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You are repeating your own words as if they are Scripture and you are not dealing with

You dont understand that God came down here as Christ on the Cross to give all who will believe the "gift of Righteousness".

If you ever do understand this, its because you will have received it. And then a verse like 1 Jn 3:7, will be understood by you.
But not until.
So, until that day, you will keep preaching...>"Here is what i must DO, to go to heaven", and that Gospel of Works, rejects the Cross.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You are repeating your own words as if they are Scripture and you are not dealing with 1 John 3:7 in what it actually says.
Do you reject certain parts of the Bible like 1 John 3:7?

Sinners can't produce righteousess.
According to most of your posts, ive read... they prove You seem to have a spiritual issue, that does not allow you to SEE YOURSELF as..>"all have sinned".
This same issue, does not allow you to recognize JESUS as : Salvation.
Just Him. John 14:6

Listen.. its impossible for any human to produce righteousness, as every person is : = "all have sinned".
This is why Righteousness...has to be IMPUTED.....as the "imputed Righteousness of Christ'.
How do you get that?

"All that call on the name of Jesus , shall be SAVED".

To be "SAVED"< is to have received by faith, the "imputed righteousness of Christ".....this is the "Gift of Righteousness", and the "Gift of Salvation".

Last edited:

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"imputed righteousness" is not a "protestant concept".
Its a Pauline Theology.

Find it in a BIBLE, if you own one. Romans 4:22-25

Your false insults and false accusations and false assumptions are only that. They are fall false.
I was born again when I accepted Jesus as my Savior in 1992, and I have studied the Bible since that time, and I have many different bible translations, although the King James Bible is my base and or foundation (i.e. my final word of authority).
The problem is that you are ignoring 1 John 3:7 and you focus a laser beam on Romans 4:22-25 from a wrong slanted point of view to defend your false belief that you can sin and still be saved.

Notice that you did not include Romans 4:21 which refutes your false theology.

“And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.” (Romans 4:21).

In other words, our initial faith is connected to our later works or performance.
In fact, faith without works is dead (James 2:17). A dead faith cannot save anyone. This would be eventual works and not that we need to have works when we are Initially Saved by God’s grace. Believers are first saved by God’s grace through faith without works in their INITIAL salvation (See: Ephesians 2:8-9, and then compare with Ephesians 2:1). Works makes our faith perfect (James 2:22).

Anyways, Paul is concerned with the order of doing things in our salvation in Romans 4 (with him focusing on teaching properly our Initial Salvation). We must first believe only in our Initial Salvation. Romans 4:9-12 points out the order of how Abraham first believed God’s promise about his descendants being as the stars of the sky and it was accounted to him as righteousness before he was circumcised (which was a work). It does not mean circumcision was not later required of him.

Genesis 17:14
“And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant.”

In other words, Abraham had to be later circumcised in order to not be cut off and in order to not break God’s covenant.
So it was not just a belief alone that saved Abraham.
Granted, believers today do not have to be circumcised. Christians are not under the Abrahamic covenant and neither are Christians under the 613 Laws of Moses as a package deal (Although certain laws have been repeated or continued in the New Testament).

Anyways, no doubt you misread Romans 4:25 and take this as a completely removal of the penalty of sin whereby it can lead you and many to treat God’s grace as a license to sin in some way.

Romans 4:25 (NKJV) says,
“who was delivered up because of our offenses, and was raised because of our justification.”

This would be our past offenses and or offenses that we confess and forsake (So as to live a holy life in this life). For God’s grace teaches us to deny ungodliness and that we should live righteously and godly in this present world (See: Titus 2:11-12).

Also, our Justification is not the popular Protestant version of Justification that is defined in Protestant Theology books, but justification is being declared just or righteous in regards to both our faith and works. How so? Well, James 2:24 says, “You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.” (James 2:24) (NKJV). Meaning “works of faith” (1 Thessalonians 1:3) (2 Thessalonians 1:11) also justify us because they are a part of our faith.

Last edited:

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You dont understand that God came down here as Christ on the Cross to give all who will believe the "gift of Righteousness".

If you ever do understand this, its because you will have received it. And then a verse like 1 Jn 3:7, will be understood by you.
But not until.
So, until that day, you will keep preaching...>"Here is what i must DO, to go to heaven", and that Gospel of Works, rejects the Cross.

You are still not explaining 1 John 3:7. Therein lies the problem, my friend.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sinners can't produce righteousess.
According to most of your posts, ive read... they prove You seem to have a spiritual issue, that does not allow you to SEE YOURSELF as..>"all have sinned".

Okay, lets run with your misinterpretation on Romans 3:23.
If you believe Romans 3:23 applies to you right now in that you are still a sinner and you are still fallen short of the glory of God, then you must also read Romans 3:11 as applying to you right now, as well.

Romans 3:11 says,
“There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.”

So are you also saying that you have no understanding and that you do not seek after God?
You must if you want to be consistent with the context in saying Romans 3:10, Romans 3:12, and Romans 3:23 applies to you right now in the present tense. But of course I am sure you will run away in explaining this just like you have run away in not explaining 1 John 3:7 (Which shows clearly that your sin and still be saved belief is false).

You said:
This same issue, does not allow you to recognize JESUS as : Salvation.
Just Him. John 14:6

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life.
We have to abide in the Son to have life. The one who does not abide in the Son has no life (See: 1 John 5:12).
The assurance that we can know the Lord Jesus is if we find we are keeping His commandments (1 John 2:3).
The person who says they know the Lord Jesus and yet they do not keep His commandments, they are a liar and the truth is not in them (1 John 2:4). What truth is not in them? Jesus. Because Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life (John 14:6).

You said:
Listen.. its impossible for any human to produce righteousness, as every person is : = "all have sinned".

And John disagrees with you because he says he that does righteousness is righteous (1 John 3:7).
So you are obviously misreading Romans 3:23.
In fact, Paul is referring to one’s past life of sin in Romans 3 before they are first saved by God’s grace.
Paul is not referring to the present righteous reality or walk of the 144,000 or the present righteous walk of the saints who lived faithful to the Lord in this life. Paul is merely saying we have all sinned as a part of our old life before coming to Christ.

You said:
This is why Righteousness...has to be IMPUTED.....as the "imputed Righteousness of Christ'.
How do you get that?

I am not in disagreement with the imputed righteousness of Christ according to the Bible.
While we do need to have faith in His blood (Romans 3:25), we also need to walk in the light as he is in the light so that the blood of Jesus Christ cleanses us from all sin, too (1 John 1:7). To walk in the light = Loving your brother (See the indirect wording of this fact in 1 John 2:9-11).

You said:
"All that call on the name of Jesus , shall be SAVED".

Saved. ED. Save-ED. Past tense. Just because somebody was saved off of a cliff, does not mean they cannot later die or be lost.
In fact, we know from many verses that believers can fall away from the faith.
Paul says he has to keep his body under subjection otherwise he can be a cast away (1 Corinthians 9:27).
But you don’t believe that verse (among many others).

You said:
To be "SAVED"< is to have received by faith, the "imputed righteousness of Christ".....this is the "Gift of Righteousness", and the "Gift of Salvation".

It just sounds like you take glory in your own thoughts as if they are Scripture.
Try just quoting Scripture alone for a change and see how that goes for you.
Stop quoting your own thoughts as if they are God’s Word.
I say this because nowhere in the Bible does it say the words you just said here.

Last edited:

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-
Perfectionism, is a self effort. And you dont go to heaven or become a Child of God by trying to be good or perfect.

Trying to be good enough for God to accept, is no different than the false teaching of "enduring to the end", to try to claw your way into heaven by SELF EFFORT.

All of THAT, is works based Cross rejection. ITs LEGALISM.

So, Paul teaches that we are to become : "the fullness of the Stature of Christ"., and that we can become "as many as be perfect". And this is not found by trying to be good enough., or trying to be like Christ., as that is just more SELF EFFORT FAILURE.

Hell is filled with water baptized religious people who would say..>"But i tried to be good enough for God to accept, and i always tried to be like Jesus... all my Life."
= Christ says to them...."Depart from me i never Knew you"....and that is why they are in hell.
They tried to be good enough for God to accept, and that is not how you go to heaven.
God only accepts you based on the Holy ONE who IS GOOD ENOUGH, and died for you so that by His Sacrifice, God will have YOU.

You Go to Heaven by this.....>Jesus Said...>"You must be BORN AGAIN"< as that is God giving you His Righteousness and re-creating you to be a "new Creation in Christ".
This is why Paul tells us that what only matters is the "new Creation", and all this other SELF EFFORT, is "DUNG"....as God does not accept anything we do, to accept us.
He accepts us based on what God as Christ on The Cross has PROVIDED, and that is the Blood Atonement....that is "THE GIFT OF SALVATiON".

Paul is teaching to become YIELDED, .. no longer trying to WORK or PERFORM for God to try to EARN His Love and Acceptance and Forgiveness.
To be YIELDED to the understanding of God making you righteous based on "the GIFT of Righteousness", as the only reason you become a SON/Daughter of God.
The power found there to live the holy life is as Paul teaches : Christ lives in me, it is not I who live"... = it is not by my SELF EFFORT, but by the Spirit of GOD in me ...= who empowers my Holiness and my Discipleship.
As that MIND and REAL FAITH>....is the Power of Christ, found.
That is how you stop being the sinning and confessing ..>"apart from me you can do NOTHING"< which is Christ explaining that when you try to be a Christian by performance, you are shutting off His Living Through you that IS ..."Christ always gives me the VICTORY"... over the flesh, the world, and the devil.

You are only preaching to a doorknob. Christians do not believe you get to heaven by being good.
But that is what Christ expects us to be....what else? You think Christianity is a religion of sin and sin some more.
How ridiculous!
How can you go to hell by trying to be good?....cannot happen if you have faith in Christ.
You can go to hell for not doing good to others! Read the parable about the Sheep and the Goats. Read and heed.
LOL That is why you will not find a scripture that says, Be careful! Do not do too much good, you will go to hell! But the scriptures do warn Christians about sinning and lists the sins that will prevent you from going to heaven.
Be good and do good the best you can!

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Your false insults and false accusations and false assumptions are only that. They are fall false.

I never falsely accuse.
I told you that Jesus Is Salvation, not your attempts to "work righteousness"
And i showed you that you are this..."all have sinned".
You said that a "false accusation".

All that is a fact.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I was born again when I accepted Jesus as my Savior in 1992,

If that is True then why am i the one who is giving Jesus all the credit due Him alone for SALVATION, and you do not?
Why is that?
Why to you try to twist verses to prove that Jesus ALONE is not your Salvation?
Why do you twist verses to try to prove that YOUR WORKS are your savior?

So, when you post One post, JUST ONE. that gives Christ all the credit for saving you, keeping you saved, and Himself being Salvation, then you have posted some truth for these members.

Still waiting.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Notice that you did not include Romans 4:21 which refutes your false theology.

“And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.” (Romans 4:21).

You verse is not talking about the born again.
Its talking about the ONE who has PROMISED.

So, all your bible study, is not helping you, ive noticed.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Genesis 17:14
“And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant.”

Why are you posting some Old Testament verse that is talking about literal circumcision, and ignoring the "Spiritual Circumcision" that is related to being Born again?
This is Colossians Chapter 2.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life.
We have to abide in the Son to have life. The one who does not abide in the Son has no life (See: 1 John 5:12).

We are 'IN CHRIST">.. so, that is to abide in the Son.

Why dont you understand this, since "1992"?

Odd isnt it?
You have literally, according to your posts, no idea what it means to be "one with God", 'made righteous", "In Christ"....

Every post by you is...>"look a me, im doing this, .. .i doing this....me me me me, my salvation is ME ME ME".

Every post.

You need to SEE YOURSELF, as God does.
And God has no use for a self saving theology, as the only Savior He offers, is "not of works lest any person will boast", and you certainly create post after post regarding your boasting.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I am not in disagreement with the imputed righteousness of Christ according to the Bible.

According to your posts, you are a devout legalist.
Your Gospel is ... a little bit of Jesus, and whole lot of your SELF EFFORT.

You dont even seem to grasp that the only righteousness is the "imputed righteousness"....."OF Christ".
You deny this by posting a verse that isnt talking about how to be redeemed., as redemption does not come by trying to "work righteousness".[/QUOTE]